[FM15] England Level 9 with FA Vase

Real league and cup structure down to level 9

have made level 7 active and added levels 8 & 9 to current England structure as well as adding FA Vase for level 9 clubs.

FA Vase now has 477 includes all 291 active level 9 clubs and 186 lower league that are in the db at start of game this means the vase now has both qualifying rounds, the 6 normal rounds plus semifinals and final. all fixtures are played on correct date and have the correct prize money in line with figures for each round winner

have added in the ex preliminary and preliminary rounds to FA Cup as well to make this as in real life, have also added in early rounds of FA Trophy as well so plays out as in real life. both competitions are played on correct dates and have the right prize money awarded to each round winner

all round dates and prize money awarded using the current dates and amounts found on the FA website for all 3 competitions

have also added in league cups for the 3 regional leagues as well using last years dates as a guide to when rounds should be played

ALSO AS PEOPLE KEEP ASKING:

THIS FILE DOES NOT HAVE COUNTY CUPS AS IT ADDS NOTHING TO THE GAME REALLY OTHER THAN FIXTURE CONGESTION IF TEAM HAS A GOOD CUP RUN IN OTHER COMPS AND ALSO SLOWS DOWN PROCESSING TIMES WITH ALL THE EXTRA DATA IT NEEDS TO PROCESS, WHICH FOR PLAYERS ON LOW SPEC PC IS NOT GOOD, AS I WANT EVERYONE TO BE ABLE TO USE THE FILE NOT JUST THOSE WITH SUPER FAST HIGH SPEC PC'S

Change log v1:

Activated Level 7 Regional Premier Leagues with correct number of relegation places to level 8 and correct number of promotion spots from level 8.

Added level 8 (Regional Div 1's) & level 9 (County Premier Divs) to league structure of original db, with relegation and with at least 1 promotion spot for all level 9 leagues but some have 2 depending on league size to ensure 18 teams get relegated from and promoted to level 8 leagues.

Added FA Vase to db (includes all 300 level 9 Clubs), due to only this amount of clubs it has 1 qualifying round instead of 2, games are played on correct dates and correct prize money for each round winner and overall tournament ruuner up as per the FA.com website

Change log:- Final Version:

Checked leagues so have same number of teams as in current league tables as some leagues have that have withdrawn for leagues eg Conference south only has 21 teams not 22 as in db

Created inactive Level 10 to include 186 teams that were set to Lower Leagues in db on release

Ensured every league uses Yellow winter ball by including dates as none were enter

Added boundaries to all leagues levels 6-9 to ensure correct promotion & relegation paths as during previous test there were some strange movements

Added Level 7-8 Cups for Ryman, Southern & Northern Leagues

Reworked FA Cup so has all Level 1-9 teams (total 658 teams) included and now includes Extra Preliminary, Preliminary and 1st Qualifying rounds as in real life with correct prize money for round winners

Reworked FA Trophy now that only 275 teams take part and includes all rounds as in real life with correct prize money for round winners

Added in FA Vase to include all level 9 league teams and also the 186 teams from inactive Level 10 to create competition to include all real life rounds with correct prize money for each round winners

All 3 tournaments also play on correct dates and doesn't affect top league fixture dates as in previous versions

Update to file, fixes for problems spotted up to 2nd Dec.

Fixed FA cup 4th rounds so they now play at home stadiums

Fixed FA Trophy & Vase so finals now play at Wembley

Set Tv dates for 1st rd to final of FA Cup,

Set tv dates for FA Trophy and Vase Finals

Set league promotion & relegation routes for all Level 9 teams

Added missing stadiums for level 9 teams

Updated file due to crash when using with latest patch update

New version Released 2/6/15:-

Screenshots:-

League Structure 1 2 3 FA Cup FA Trophy FA Vase Televised Games Pending TV games

Download Link

Steam Workshop Link

any problems with db feel free to let me know and will look to rectify. also if anyone can explain in simple terms how to get it saved on to steam workshop that would be great too

just so you are aware editor is only saving files currently as fmf files for some reason so that is only link available for now

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if all goes well with test will change dates for FA Vase to real life and see if it throws premier to league 2 fixtures out of sequence, and if all goes well will release it on steam workshop by lunchtime

i might then look to adding level 10 to db if all teams are in db already as will only need to create league structure and edit cups

as if not all teams aren't present, it will take too long to create as want to get playing a long term save as soon as possible

testing is going okay just need to check promotions and relegations to ensure teams are going to correct leagues, so release will probably be later this afternoon now as has taken a bit long than i thought to get it all created and tested.

but i want to ensure promotion and relegations are as perfect as possible for release.

FA Vase using real dates hasn't throwing Premier league to League 2 fixtures out of sequence which is a result so will be as near possible rounds wise to real life but will only have all 300 level 9 teams in it for now

wont play around with FA Cup yet so only some level 9 teams play in it just looking through draw before i set it to holiday for testing, but may have a look at rebuilding it at a later date to include all level 9 teams but i'm just worried if start to change that as to whether it will cause problems with rest of league and cup fixtures not playing on correct dates which has happened over last few years

so i just want to get a basic Level 9 release done to play and share for now as i know lots of people like playing the lower leagues.

I was trying to build myself, and then after I downloaded the italy serie D here and found it worked, realized that .dbc might have been the issue. I can't stand working with the editor, so THANK YOU. Yeah, they changed the file coding in the editor/fm so .dbc used to run fine, doesn't seem to anymore.

which is weird, what's the deal with the file extension showing? Yeah, I get it... Could just be builds... I try to click through the error message but my comp. freezes if I do... Anway, thanks... Will find one that works for me eventually.

Hi. Thanks for creating this file. Really looking forward to taking Maidstone United up the divisions.

However, I can't seem to load the FMF file. I've put it in the editor data folder under FM15 in My Documents but it's not being picked up. Any ideas?

morning guys

originally put up dbc file but first person system didnt recognised it so changed it to fmf file which worked but now that doesnt seem to work for others so will update link at top for links to both types, but should say its had 70 odd downloads and only 3-4 people have said their having problems

as for the rules problem have just noticed that myself this morning will look at fixing before updating links if fix has been found in bugs forum, will run a quick holiday test now to see if it matters as it seems to only be for added leagues by my reckoning

as you can see from post sigames are aware of discipline rule problem and have passed it to relevant dept but they do say it shouldnt matter just click through and game will play as normal which seems to so far on new test this morning

for those as to why its freezing have no idea as have not happened here when loading for testing so dont know what is causing that

have updated links in first post, have a choice of DBC or FMF file to download so either should work as my system is finding both when starting a new game, and again just click through error messages and game will load and play as normal according to sigames reply in bug forum post regarding these messages

Just to chip in with some info. The clubs for level 10 are in the database but the "English County Leagues Division One"-structure and all subdivisions and their structures will have to be created. The same goes for level 11, however, at level 11 and onwards the clubs will have to be created by hand aswell.

I tried using your level 9 database as a base for adding level 10 but I got a headache when trying to grasp the subdivisions and all of their rules, while still handling the cups and level 9 competitions.

I hope you'll create the level 10 database and I will (if possible) donate you a well deserved pint or two!

Read up. It's a bug that SI are aware of. Just click through it and it'll work.

Yeah, it doesn't work if you do that, and it's pathetic that SI report that it does as well as it being pretty pathetic that an entire aspect of the game doesn't work. The editor is a big part of the release and if you edit any files it makes the game impossible to play.

NO IT DOES NOT, you cannot start the game as the buttons are out of the range from the cursor

Yes it does work. I play the game in windowed mode, and have to click 10 times on the ok button and the game continues to load.

yeah, fair enough. But saying things like that quoted part, is hilarious and blatantly not true. It's a little easier to take coming from someone that isn't SI, but the editor is basically uselless and littered with bugs. Even if clicking through works for a minority of people, the fact you have to and SI acting like that's acceptable (when it only works for a minority anyway) is incredibly angering. I'll try not to take it out on you, my apologies. They released a huge part of the game that doesn't remotely work.

yeah, it's a huge bug with the editor and files from it. It's ANY editor file, so untill they fix it editor is useless. The game is fine as long as there aren't any editor files. Serie D worked because all that info is already in the game. So play it without editor files untill they get it right. They released the editor while it is useless to use, which is pretty pathetic.

Archived