fm15 editor is showing in steam library

Roy Race 9

Here we go guys I have downloaded It and FM15 will have a look at, anyone using it how is it going???

Mine keeps crashing every time I exit it. I'd be interested in knowing if other people have the same issue.

Not sure I like it saving to steam all the time either. Haven't tried to see if I can reset the location to save locally.

I've got it... can't find the "templates" that were mentioned for creating leagues... ???
that's what I am looking for too!!!, also don't understand what the import button is for under FILE surely its the same as LOAD EDITOR DATA??? was hoping SI would have released a user guide to go with the editor to stop all the confusion and same questions getting asked over and over

• Administrators
Mine keeps crashing every time I exit it. I'd be interested in knowing if other people have the same issue.

Not sure I like it saving to steam all the time either. Haven't tried to see if I can reset the location to save locally.

You can save locating by clicking save. You only publish to workshop if you click that button.

Lucas can you check one thing? Like last year, editor on database 15.1.1 (14.1.1) have different first avalaible UID for clubs(maybe for some other data). Normal first UID is 2062002128 and now is 2062003688. Last year everything was normal again after 14.2 patch but that caused many troubles for us who made some huge databases because editor didnt recognise some changes. If they want to do this again we cant make any databases before next patch. I lost 30k changes last year-i dont wanna do that again. Can you please check with someone about this? I warned Max about this in editor bugs forum last year but cant be sure.

Hey Max can you check this please? :thup:

Lucas can you check one thing? Like last year, editor on database 15.1.1 (14.1.1) have different first avalaible UID for clubs(maybe for some other data). Normal first UID is 2062002128 and now is 2062003688. Last year everything was normal again after 14.2 patch but that caused many troubles for us who made some huge databases because editor didnt recognise some changes. If they want to do this again we cant make any databases before next patch. I lost 30k changes last year-i dont wanna do that again. Can you please check with someone about this? I warned Max about this in editor bugs forum last year but cant be sure.

Hey Max can you check this please? :thup:

I'll raise it with the Dev team

will do perhaps a sticky is needed. Do you know if there is any plans for a user guide perhaps basic and advanced that could be pinned as a sticky here

Good idea, i've made a sticky. Basic guide probably does need to be done at some point also. If you guys can crowd source as much info as possible, we can then look to add anything extra.

also i dont have wrong uids for clubs and stadiums. dont know what caused problem-maybe it was caused by me or something changed after cache verifying

Yep, might be the cache verification. Hopefully you saw, seems to have been some problems with the Editor install for a number of people which is going some of these weird occurrences.

i guess we need to wait for couple of days. max is there any way i can export data from fmf file? i cant start resource archiver on linux-i dont wanna go back to windows :(

Are you seeing it available in Linux? I'm told you should be able to. If not, unfortunately you might need to look at it on Windows temporarily.

• Administrators
I managed to download it from steam-just cant start application. it seems like working and after 1-2 seconds just ends. i will wait-maybe its something wrong with app

Can you post in the Linux technical area please and I'll try and help you out with that?

From the FAQ thread in the stickies:

How do I download the editor for Football Manager through Steam?

You need to download it separately through Steam. It can be found in the Tools section within Steam. To get to it do the following;

Open Steam -> Library -> All Games -> Tools -> Football Manager Editor. And then Install”.

The initial run may require to install direct X files.

Where Can I find the Editor?

If installed using steam the editor can be found: C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Football Manager 20xx\Tools\

If installed on Mac it can be found: /Users/*YOURUSERNAME*/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/football manager 20xx/tools/

Archived