Official Football Manager 2015 Feedback Thread 15.1.3

There is no injury problem. You don't even clarify whether these injuries are serious or just knocks. They can continue playing after some knocks.

Most injuries take weeks if not months to be cured . Many injuries in the first team and the reserves .

I think the injuries are unrealistic.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really enjoying this one. Just two match engine niggles: goalkeepers failing to recover after parrying long shots, and overhit passes almost never go out of play. The ball either magically stops on the touchline, or the receiver displays an absolutely incredible first touch to keep it in play.

Oh - and on all previous versions of FM, the 3D match starts to stutter after I've played a couple of games, forcing me to use 2D classic instead. I have exactly the same hardware this year, and am using the same graphical preferences, and the 3D runs much smoother.

You'll be waiting a while, as there is no injury problem
Fixed that for you

Well the two are interchangable really, but some seem to think there is one still. My point was more that it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, and they've actually come out with results of soak tests saying they're slightly too low. That's why there won't be any changes.

Surely not right.

Just finished my first season in charge of West Ham and in pre season of season 2 there is a takeover bid for the club. :confused:

What's worse is that all the signings i had already agreed have been cancelled. :(

Surely the whole Olympic Stadium move shows the two Dave's are in it for the long haul?.

This seems like a massive error to me AND if those players go elsewhere thats my long term game down the drain when it has barely started.

\sigh/! It's a game, once you press continue for the first time it ceases to be the real world, also all top clubs are takeover targets all the time whether irl or in the game.

Well the two are interchangable really, but some seem to think there is one still. My point was more that it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, and they've actually come out with results of soak tests saying they're slightly too low. That's why there won't be any changes.

I just started a new save in Brazil Div3 and after 4 weeks and just two friendlies I had a mind boggling 14 injuries, luckily I have two senior affiliates and so have been able to loan 16 players to keep me going.

Most were training injuries and tbh it would stretch any ones credulity, but you have a choice, take on the challenge and soldier on or start a new save.

In a game which starts with a certain amount of random possibilities there are always chances of a rogue save, learn to recognise them as such and make your choices.

In the average save injuries are below rl levels, but there's always the chance you'll get a bad 'un :)

Injuries like there's no tomorrow for the human team but not for the AI team : a joke ! Another joke : AI team scoring loads of goals from crosses and corners !

You and the AI experience the same ME and so are subject to the same injuries across the board, and are equally susceptible to goals from crosses and corners :brock:

Injuries like there's no tomorrow for the human team but not for the AI team : a joke ! Another joke : AI team scoring loads of goals from crosses and corners !

You do know that the code that determines injuries, crosses and corners does not even know which is human or AI. If the AI is doing better than you at these things then it is because the AI is managing them better.

Time for my first game in Europe.

We deservedly lead 1-0 at half time and it should have been more, we continue to dominate 2nd half, but Salzburg get a free kick just outside the box and their star player worth all of £550k and a free kick attribute of 11 scores.

This is their 2nd goal.

(I apologise for the quality of the clip, but it shows my two DC's get in each others way with the ball rebounding perfectly for the opposing player).

Overall Match Stats

2hf5ovd.jpg

My next game is away to Reading(promoted) who have already lost heavily twice.

Half Time Stats

aca3jt.jpg

Goal 1

Another mix up by my players who tackle each other and the ball drops for the opposing winger who whips in a cross that 3 defenders and my keeper ignore, allowing an easy tap in for their striker.

Goal 2

Their first and only corner of the half and the ball ends up with a player who smashes it in from distance.

I changed things 2nd half but to no avail.

2n7x3p.jpg

I have now conceded 6 goals this season, here's how...........

Penalty

Screamer from distance

DFK

Defenders tackle each other, ball drops to opposing player to tap in

Defenders tackle each other, ball drops to opposing player to cross, three defenders and my GK allow player to tap in

Screamer from distance coming from oppositions first corner of the game in the 45th minute

I was enjoying the game and can ignore quite a lot of the issues, but it gets harder and harder to do so under these circumstances.

In my first season i completely outplayed Man Utd, but they somehow scraped a 2-2 draw from a "fluke" ball into the box from near the halfway line and an o.g. in which my player was under no pressure.

This kind of thing happened a lot in my first season and i just ignored it, but like i said, when it is happening so often(never yet in MY favour) it is going to spoil the game.

I've been searching and found the steam to underwrite a file with the name " Realistic probability of injuries ," someone has already tested ? thank you

Where have you uploaded this file? Who are you expecting to test this file?

I have already subscribed but have not had time to start a new game and see if there is improvement, which is why I'm asking if anyone found

You know where the injury thread is. Please post there that you uploaded the file to the steam workshop.

I have a problem with youth intake...i wouldn't write this, but same thing happened to me in FM14...what's the use of having top youth and training facilities,

the best possible junior coaching and youth setup category, affiliated clubs in countries like spain, germany, mexico, brazil etc, and best coaches from all over the

world when the club can't produce some great players???? I already played seven seasons with Liverpool and didn't get one quality regen...for example Barcelona,

Dinamo Zagreb in RL every year have at least one wonderkid, but not in game......it is left to luck.....

Or am doing something very, very wrong???? But I don't think so, I don't play wit Barca, and still they didn't produce one quality player in seven years..

I have a problem with youth intake...i wouldn't write this, but same thing happened to me in FM14...what's the use of having top youth and training facilities,

the best possible junior coaching and youth setup category, affiliated clubs in countries like spain, germany, mexico, brazil etc, and best coaches from all over the

world when the club can't produce some great players???? I already played seven seasons with Liverpool and didn't get one quality regen...for example Barcelona,

Dinamo Zagreb in RL every year have at least one wonderkid, but not in game......it is left to luck.....

Or am doing something very, very wrong???? But I don't think so, I don't play wit Barca, and still they didn't produce one quality player in seven years..

Having everything in terms of youth facilities and budgets isn't going to guarantee anything. You're not entitled to anything in fact. If you buy a million lottery tickets, you still might lose. In fact, you probably will. But your chances are a million times better than if you'd bought one.

So, your chances are better, but nothing is certain.

I just wanted to say for me this is the least buggy (on release) FM yet. I've not came across anything major other than the known slow save times. Really enoying it, even if it took my a while to 'accept' the new scouting change, I know its more realistic, just makes signing/finding gems alot harder :)

Good work SI, I know there will be problems but for a release version I think this is really good.

Having everything in terms of youth facilities and budgets isn't going to guarantee anything. You're not entitled to anything in fact. If you buy a million lottery tickets, you still might lose. In fact, you probably will. But your chances are a million times better than if you'd bought one.

So, your chances are better, but nothing is certain.

Understand....but i mean 7 years, not me, not Barcelona, Porto, Partizan, Dinamo and all those clubs did't produce one top regen

How is it possible you have played 7 seasons with Barca, Porto, Partizan and Dinamo already? :confused:

I thought i was addicted, but thats to another extreme level.

ahaha seven seasons only with Liverpool, but those were examples of clubs that produce great players in RL, but not in my save

How is it possible you have played 7 seasons with Barca, Porto, Partizan and Dinamo already? :confused:

I thought i was addicted, but thats to another extreme level.

Dont think he ment hes played as all of them.

Think he is saying neither him nor barca etc have had any good regens.

I think he has actually downloaded some sort of mod from the Steam workshop which claims to reduce the frequency of injuries.
do not know what this workshop is actually doing , but possibly reduces the frequency of injuries . if it works

Ah, I understand now. :thup:

Ricperes, you've been given advice in the injury thread. Either try it out or see how the mod goes for you, but there isn't an injury problem.

On my tactics screen changed my interface zoom to 75%.

Now when im looking at there selection info, if i add the assist list, the avr rating disappears.

Carnt seem to drag it from the right, or readd from list, if that makes any sense?

Just me or?

EDIT - Just added another list and removed it straight away and the avr is back

ahaha seven seasons only with Liverpool, but those were examples of clubs that produce great players in RL, but not in my save

actually the first bit of news regarding regens, ai and squadbuilding. Created a thread where i aksed about it and was told i could buy the game.. Not really the answer i was looking for, at bit like saying Hey mr car selesman, what is under the hood?, buy it and you´ll find out. Weird answer. But i appreciate that mirko cro cop, has taken time out of his busy schedule. away from the croatian swat team and martial arts scene, only here to talk bout fm ;)

Just too many issues, so waiting for a patch. They did a patch for the demo, just prior to releasing the game, so i´m guessing that in about a month or so, i´m the happy owner of this game and with a new update to boot. We´ll se though, as i dont mind waiting for a more bug free game.

Luck of the draw really then. In my game Man City have taken through 2 top top regens, United have one very good one, and another that looks solid enough. Only in two seasons in my game. I have taken through 1 in that time that will push for my first team.

Ah, I understand now. :thup:

Ricperes, you've been given advice in the injury thread. Either try it out or see how the mod goes for you, but there isn't an injury problem.

Okay , I'll try . But when you say that there is no problem of injuries is in your opinion or is a position of SI ?

Okay , I'll try . But when you say that there is no problem of injuries is in your opinion or is a position of SI ?

It's both. SI have said this a few times now and I know there isn't a problem. Nobody has been able to prove differently either.

Have you tried any of the advice given to you?

Just wanted to ask if you feel the game feels drastically easier than FM14? I doubt that inserting an attacking 4-2-3-1 and never changing it once through the season should in any shape or form allow me to win the UCL with Steaua Bucharest in the first season, lol.

Time for my first game in Europe.

We deservedly lead 1-0 at half time and it should have been more, we continue to dominate 2nd half, but Salzburg get a free kick just outside the box and their star player worth all of £550k and a free kick attribute of 11 scores.

This is their 2nd goal.

(I apologise for the quality of the clip, but it shows my two DC's get in each others way with the ball rebounding perfectly for the opposing player).

Overall Match Stats

2hf5ovd.jpg

My next game is away to Reading(promoted) who have already lost heavily twice.

Half Time Stats

aca3jt.jpg

Goal 1

Another mix up by my players who tackle each other and the ball drops for the opposing winger who whips in a cross that 3 defenders and my keeper ignore, allowing an easy tap in for their striker.

Goal 2

Their first and only corner of the half and the ball ends up with a player who smashes it in from distance.

I changed things 2nd half but to no avail.

2n7x3p.jpg

I have now conceded 6 goals this season, here's how...........

Penalty

Screamer from distance

DFK

Defenders tackle each other, ball drops to opposing player to tap in

Defenders tackle each other, ball drops to opposing player to cross, three defenders and my GK allow player to tap in

Screamer from distance coming from oppositions first corner of the game in the 45th minute

I was enjoying the game and can ignore quite a lot of the issues, but it gets harder and harder to do so under these circumstances.

In my first season i completely outplayed Man Utd, but they somehow scraped a 2-2 draw from a "fluke" ball into the box from near the halfway line and an o.g. in which my player was under no pressure.

This kind of thing happened a lot in my first season and i just ignored it, but like i said, when it is happening so often(never yet in MY favour) it is going to spoil the game.

My game is fast becoming unplayable.

This is half time against bottom placed Villa who have scored 1 goal in 6 games.

5xtl50.jpg

2mnj31v.jpg

Full Time

14jcnkl.jpg

There are tactics out there already that take advantage of the Match Engine, with people apparently winning leagues and cups with teams expected to get relegated and winning the Champions League with rank outsiders.

I don't want to be one of those people who downloads these kinds of tactics that practically make you unbeatable, but compared with what's happening in my save with a solid regular tactic it is starting to look like the only option.

Its almost like the luck meter in the game is stuck on 99% AI 1% Human.

Got to love how completely outplaying Man Utd with West Ham in the first season is normal, but losing at home to Villa with the same team means the game is broken :lol:

West Ham have already outplayed Liverpool and City this season, a still struggling Man Utd should come as no suprise.

Maybe you should think before you post or jog on.

Half a season gone, most injuries for one team 11 at the moment. My team has 2 injuries, and this is the most I've had at one time so far. Not a joke.

Something for a future release perhaps, but I would love to have a scout/coach/AM/whatever's view on the performances given during a trial, when that trial ends. It could be in the trial ends news item or something.

Did he perform according to what they believed he should. Maybe he performed well as a WB offensively, but lacked skill in defence or similar.

One thing is his stats, another is how he actually performed.

2/3 goals being scored in the space of 5 minutes is ruining the game for me

Yeah, I hate it when it happens in real life too.

On the last match day in the Championship alone:

Derby 5 - 0 Wolves

- 2 goals in 5 minutes (Hendrick 55', Russell 60')

Fulham 3 - 1 Huddersfield

- 2 goals in 2 minutes (Lynch 75', Christensen 77')

- 3 goals in 9 minutes (Lynch 75', Christensen 77', McCormack 84′)

Millwall 2 - 3 Brentford

- 3 goals in 3 minutes (Gray 56', Gregory 58', Dunn 59')

- 4 goals in 8 minutes (Gray 56', Gregory 58', Dunn 59', Shittu OG 64')

- Special mention as that sequence in 8 minutes started with Brentford 1 up, saw them go 2 up, saw them lose that 2 goal lead in 2 minutes, and then Brentford ending up ahead again by an own goal, then hanging on for a win

Forest 2 - 1 Norwich

- 2 goals in 5 minutes (Assombalonga 85', Antonio 90')

Bolton 3 - 1 Wigan

- 2 goals in 5 minutes (Clayton 50', Davies 55')

- 3 goals in 11 minutes (Clayton 50', Davies 55', Lee Chung-yong 61')

That's 5 games where it occurred from a mere 5 from the last round of matches in the Championship. It happens, goals tend to come in clumps.

It's both. SI have said this a few times now and I know there isn't a problem. Nobody has been able to prove differently either.

Have you tried any of the advice given to you?

OK , I understand . No, not yet tested . I test file that I found on steam .

I just like to know if the injuries are "normal " or if anything will be done by the SI to change that.

2/3 goals being scored in the space of 5 minutes is ruining the game for me
Not to mention England themselves scoring so soon after Slovenia's opener having not looked like scoring in the entire game up to that point.

You have to wonder if the people who moan about stuff like this ever actually watch real football.

And also England quelling any hopes of a Scotland comeback last night by doing the really impolite thing and scoring a third.

OK , I understand . No, not yet tested . I test file that I found on steam .

I just like to know if the injuries are "normal " or if anything will be done by the SI to change that.

Injuries are normal (no quotation marks needed) and nothing is going to be done by SI.

Injury rates are a little higher than in FM14, but still lower than real life. So it's quite normal.

You only have 2 injuries in your team? but do you have a patch or normal game?

How many do you have injured? I have 3, which is the most (for me) so far this season. The AI clubs range from 12 to 3.

Archived