Official Football Manager 2015 Feedback Thread 15.1.3

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is one thing i haven't really understood.

I'm currently in Swedish 2nd Division, so why do i get the competition overview of the MLS SuperDraft matches, as well

as Hong Kong all-star matches and other similar stuff?

I'm not even subscribed to it. So why would i get that automatically unless i manually configured the screen flow to do so?

For the record, no i have not done that. Haven't even touched the screen flow, nor the subscription buttons for them.

There is one thing i haven't really understood.

I'm currently in Swedish 2nd Division, so why do i get the competition overview of the MLS SuperDraft matches, as well

as Hong Kong all-star matches and other similar stuff?

I'm not even subscribed to it. So why would i get that automatically unless i manually configured the screen flow to do so?

For the record, no i have not done that. Haven't even touched the screen flow, nor the subscription buttons for them.

Are you set as an american Citizen?

I am going to have to wait until the game is fixed before I can go back on it the ridiculous amount of crosses and corners going in is embarassing. 2-3 goals conceded most games.

I don't mean to complain too much but I can't go on it.

Going to have to start deleting posts if people refuse to abide by the rules, we want constructive feedback please.

Ideally that doesn't mean just repeating what several hundred people have already said unless you're providing some additional information or want clarification.

ok I'd like to say that long shots seem overpowered considering I'm in the 2nd tier of the Northern Irish league. Counting up the goals conceded there's been around 12 in my last 14 matches. I certainly wouldn't expect to see that many in real life in a season.

Also I can't recall the last time I saw 3 penalties awarded to one side in a match.

I agree he's trying to be smart, I guess it's his way of saying "can you read?"

A list of what is known as an issue would be handy, unless you want everyone to read through close to 30 pages of posts?.

I asked a valid question and was met by a smart arsed comment. Rather that have issue with my valid question maybe the issue should be taken with the one trying to be smart??

I'm asking a serious question a cross of mine bounced off a defender and was disallowed due to an offside, my player was no-where near the ball.

Post a screenshot of the exact moment the ball is played forward.

Also, in game you can set it so the replays show things like disallowed goals. When an offside decision is made, the replay will show the tramlines on the pitch showing who is offside, quite a handy feature at times.

A list of what is known as an issue would be handy, unless you want everyone to read through close to 30 pages of posts?.

I asked a valid question and was met by a smart arsed comment. Rather that have issue with my valid question maybe the issue should be taken with the one trying to be smart??

I'll admit that my comment was flippant BUT the issue raised is one of the top 3 mentioned. You could have just randomly chosen a page of this thread and found someone mentioning it in seconds. Apologies if the humour was lost.

Please sort out the goal net, watching the ball bouncing out like it's just hit a trampoline is unrealistic.

It's harder than you'd think. A little detail like this is apparently a mind bending world of physics. Rather than fixing the behaviour of the net, I'd suggest that the coding teams' priorities lie elsewhere :)

Anyone else having the issue of having to reinstall FM15 every time you close it and open it again? I imagine it's a Steam issue. It keeps telling me it has to download the files again, but it checks the local cache and just installs.

Anyone else having the issue of having to reinstall FM15 every time you close it and open it again? I imagine it's a Steam issue. It keeps telling me it has to download the files again, but it checks the local cache and just installs.

Try doing a verify game cache yourself then restart Steam.

If it continues please post in the Technical Issues forum for some help.

is there any news about a patch? I really enjoy this game, but the goals from cross is starting to be really frustrating, in some(or alot of...)matches you simply cant defend them...

No, sorry, nobody knows when an update will arrive, not even SI do until it's imminent.

How is FM15 doing on the sales front? none of my friends pick up this years because of how bad FM14 was, including myself, am kinda hoping it does poor so they scrap alot of there new ideas and go back to the basics and make FM fun again. My main issue is the interface and tactics interface, ME am not to keen on either after being so used to the perfection of FM13 ME, am assuming here but have yous lost alot of devs in the last couple of years? because it seems si are relying more and more on beta testing instead of in house testing and your work is ever so changing for the worse imo.

How is FM15 doing on the sales front? none of my friends pick up this years because of how bad FM14 was, including myself, am kinda hoping it does poor so they scrap alot of there new ideas and go back to the basics and make FM fun again. My main issue is the interface and tactics interface, ME am not to keen on either after being so used to the perfection of FM13 ME, am assuming here but have yous lost alot of devs in the last couple of years? because it seems si are relying more and more on beta testing instead of in house testing and your work is ever so changing for the worse imo.

I think Miles said on Twitter that it is the best selling FM game on release day, correct me if im wrong, but I think that...

I think Miles said on Twitter that it is the best selling FM game on release day, correct me if im wrong, but I think that...

well am not to concerned on the sales front in terms of profit, i did purchase FM14 but only played it 44 hours on steam, but played FM13 over 1000 hours, am more inclined for the sales to do poor overall so si change alot of things and fire staff or something lol, cause gd sales kinda papers over cracks, similar to how call of duty still sales alot.

Why can you not select the teams from the highland and lowland Scottish league without having to edit the database. This is pretty poor by a long standard because they are now part of the Scottish set up just like in England with the Conference.

Why can you not select the teams from the highland and lowland Scottish league without having to edit the database. This is pretty poor by a long standard because they are now part of the Scottish set up just like in England with the Conference.

Eh, no they aren't???. You cannot get promotion from the lower Scottish league to League 2.

Selling players seems impossible. This seems to have been an issue for years now, and its fairly unrealistic. It is very rare in real life a club can't get rid of a player and tends to be only when an average player is on massive wages. In the game you can't even give players away. It makes managing in the lower divisions much less fun as selling on players you have developed is a key part of managing at that level.

Player interaction is a mess still.

Behrami gets sent off. I warn him. His first game back from suspension he gets sent off. I fine him 1 week. He's upset & tells me it's unfair. I told him I was being inconsistent. The very next match (different competition so not suspended) he's sent off within 12 minutes. I fine him again. He's upset and wants to leave because I broke my promise. I never promised not to fine him. Now my best player is unhappy and wants to leave. Great.

Can someone let me know if it's been acknowledged that there are too many goals? Ive posted my results a couple of time. There tends to be a minimum of about three goals a game on average.

Just wondering if this is going to be addressed.

Not played an FM for this little time since the 09 release.

Can someone let me know if it's been acknowledged that there are too many goals? Ive posted my results a couple of time. There tends to be a minimum of about three goals a game on average.

Hope it's not addressed I have played 9 scored 7 and conceded 4 - I can't score!!!!

Seriously I haven't conceded a corner or a 30 yard screamer - mind you I haven't scored them either so I must say I am surprised re posts that say there are too many goals.

One thing I am wondering though is have anyone noticed players dribbling too much? A lot of my players seem to dribble until tackled, maybe my tactics of course but it seems a lot more than previous versions.

More likely to happen in the lower leagues and though I'm sure it'll be adjusted I doubt that it needs huge changes, tweak, tweak is the name of the game at this stage.

Selling players seems impossible. This seems to have been an issue for years now, and its fairly unrealistic. It is very rare in real life a club can't get rid of a player and tends to be only when an average player is on massive wages. In the game you can't even give players away. It makes managing in the lower divisions much less fun as selling on players you have developed is a key part of managing at that level.

In the first season it's always hard because clubs have already spent their budgets, after that it should be much easier, indeed playing in Brazil I feel like Del Boy there's so much transfer/loan activity.

As for giving players away, somebody has to want them and if you don't why would they? AI is more savvy than it's ever been as regards dealing.

Is it possible that a assistent referee flagging for offside while it isn't offside? As I scored a goal but it got disallowed for offside but now that I watched the replay it wasn't offside?:rolleyes: The hole defence was still in front of him lol I know in reallife people can make mistakes but not like this

EDIT: Made a bug report.

Archived