Official Football Manager 2015 Feedback Thread 15.1.3

For the last time - SI isn't acting like the bugs don't exist. They will fix it, whether you whine about it or not. Now, relax. If you find bugs report them.

Can we get back to feedback instead, please?

Reporting issues with the game is feedback of the game no?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think there has to be an issue with the direct free-kicks. Steven Gerrard has easily taken over 70 freekicks for me and hasn't tested the keeper a single time. Goes over the goal every. Single. Time. I dread gettng freekicks right outside the box now because I know it'll just go to waste.

Nice to see somebody else see that this is a problem because it is. Lee Currie has 18 free kick taking and his on target percentage must be around 5%. I'm conceding a direct free kick every five or so games - just conceded one to a guy with 4 free kick rating.

This is an issue.

So you think its perfectly normal to have a game finish 6-3 and 7-8 of them goals be scored through a cross? Do you not think thats a little bit unrealistic? When do you ever watch a game of football where every cross leads to a goal?

I'm not having games finish with these high scores and there are a lot of others not experiencing the same, maybe some of you need to look again at your tactics and also your set peice set ups and then come back and tell us how you got on.

I play a 4-4-2-diamond, playing narrow with attacking WB's, I expect to have goals come from crosses as I'm set up for that but TBH I'm only getting 25% of my goals from them, the goals I get are very varied, through the middle, corners, crosses and free kicks. My back up tactic is 4-2-3-1 with wide attacking mids, the results are the same.

Tell me are you classing corners and free kicks from out wide as crosses or are you classing all crosses as coming from either wingers or wb's ??

Nice to see somebody else see that this is a problem because it is. Lee Currie has 18 free kick taking and his on target percentage must be around 5%. I'm conceding a direct free kick every five or so games - just conceded one to a guy with 4 free kick rating.

This is an issue.

It is an issue. It is being reviewed by SI. There is quite a bit more to free kick taking than just their Free Kick attribute, but generally not enough are on target. However, there is absolutely no AI bias towards efficacy of free kick taking.

It is an issue. It is being reviewed by SI. There is quite a bit more to free kick taking than just their Free Kick attribute, but generally not enough are on target. However, there is absolutely no AI bias towards efficacy of free kick taking.

Oh of course, I'm not saying because Currie has an 18 rating he should be smashing them in every game but he hardly ever hits the target. The AI does seem to hitting the target - and scoring - much, much more than I am so there does seem a discrepancy. Could there be something I am doing wrong because it feels like I'm being punished through no fault of my own.

Oh of course, I'm not saying because Currie has an 18 rating he should be smashing them in every game but he hardly ever hits the target. The AI does seem to hitting the target - and scoring - much, much more than I am so there does seem a discrepancy. Could there be something I am doing wrong because it feels like I'm being punished through no fault of my own.

I sort of have the opposite, I've scored a few in a season but can't remember conceding one. Overall though I agree that they are too low. Even getting them on target is a rare occurrence. :p

If there's a free kick bug it will affect the AI equally, so your perception they do free kicks better is wrong, unless you really are missing a trick.

There's nothing you're doing wrong. The fact that these goals are so infrequent can give the feeling that there is AI imbalance, but the ME logic is the same irrespective of whether you or the AI is taking the kick. As clearner475's experience shows, it can go the other way too.

If you find repeat examples of this wayward free kick taking and upload them to the Bugs Forum, it will help SI to nail this down :thup:

Not seeing too many goals in my save, seems just about bang on, of course different tactics will get different results.

Here are some links to the goals I am seeing and the tactic I use(that is if anyone can be bothered to click the links. :p)

My scores... http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/25096108670034994/B501F27D662487E0E4CF54E63D13E8225A00DCEC/

My goal types... http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/25096108670082463/5B5061B0C774C3F9317201AE1D8025E8A2823FE3/

My assists... http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/25096108670097272/96FF52FE3350B6D4B917CD7FDA9264B1E0F21E4A/

My tactic... http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/25096108670109051/29E988BD195E01FD259093B7B918CF67E4F824F7/

Really enjoying my save and nothing seems out of place, maybe still a bit too many long shot goals going in especially for the league I am in but on the whole really enjoying the game.

I'm not having games finish with these high scores and there are a lot of others not experiencing the same, maybe some of you need to look again at your tactics and also your set peice set ups and then come back and tell us how you got on.

I play a 4-4-2-diamond, playing narrow with attacking WB's, I expect to have goals come from crosses as I'm set up for that but TBH I'm only getting 25% of my goals from them, the goals I get are very varied, through the middle, corners, crosses and free kicks. My back up tactic is 4-2-3-1 with wide attacking mids, the results are the same.

Tell me are you classing corners and free kicks from out wide as crosses or are you classing all crosses as coming from either wingers or wb's ??

Well i think other people are having different kinds of errors then, We are obviously seeing a difference in games, I will go through all of my tactics this evening but i have played for many years and never seen anything like this. I do have wingbacks who are advised to cross the ball as often as possible, I am not arguing the fact that if you have wingbacks and have your tactic set to cross the ball you wont score most of your goals this way, i am arguing the fact that the conversion rate of crosses to goals are not set correctly and it needs to be looked at.

Would like to say about crosses, while playing half a season on full detail ME games I would concede more goals from crosses when I had anything other than FB/D, as soon as I changed this and dropped a bit deeper and took my AMR/L back to MR/L I started dominating again by countering through the middle.

This years ME has been brilliant you actually have to think about every game differently with things like who am I playing next someone with pacey wingers and WB who like to bomb forward and if you are and you try to play the same way instead of thinking of a way to counter this with FB's and wingers to drop deeper and clear to flanks for the counter then chances are you will concede crosses flat out, think about the tactics a bit more and who you are up against instead of playing plug and play tactics visit the tactics forum and set about creating 3 of your own and think about the players you have and the roles you want them to play and if they will be able to do the role effectively, the shape of your team compared to oppositions shape each of your players against each of theirs, do you want your RCM attacking when they have a better LCM filling with good passing and vision in that space you have just left wide open, do you want your WB and AMR/L or wingers bombing forward when they have fast AMR/L filling that gap, I have been able to counter these threats just by watching more of the match and changing things mid game.

This is very much system dependent. In my opinion, the balance of the ME is much, much better now and it's easier to get a mix of assist types - including through balls.

My system is set-up to play through the middle and try and find these through balls. However, my two best players are my inside forwards, so I can see how that my skew it. At striker I have Dag Alexander Olsen (nothing incredible, but 20/20 pace/acceleration and some good other stats for a poacher) with a young Tielemans behind him. I'm playing in the Championship and would have expected quite a few more of my goals to come through the middle via these two; I rarely see one-on-ones created.

If it's happening for other people though and it's just my tactics I'm happy to accept that. I'd simply like my mind put at rest concerning the balance of goals from wide and the middle.

Cheers for the reply RTHerringbone.

I just had Munir come deep and shift the ball to the flank, and proceed to sprint towards the far post area, when my winger did a 40 yard ++ cross over to the far post, where Munir did a volley hell backpass to my onrushing inside forwards foot for a 2-1 goal against Chelsea. The weirdest and most beautiful assist I have ever seen!!

I just had Munir come deep and shift the ball to the flank, and proceed to sprint towards the far post area, when my winger did a 40 yard ++ cross over to the far post, where Munir did a volley hell backpass to my onrushing inside forwards foot for a 2-1 goal against Chelsea. The weirdest and most beautiful assist I have ever seen!!

Video please!

There's nothing you're doing wrong. The fact that these goals are so infrequent can give the feeling that there is AI imbalance, but the ME logic is the same irrespective of whether you or the AI is taking the kick. As clearner475's experience shows, it can go the other way too.

If you find repeat examples of this wayward free kick taking and upload them to the Bugs Forum, it will help SI to nail this down :thup:

To clarify my comments, SI stats imply that direct free kick conversion at around 3% is in line with real life. So, the issue is more that the ones that miss, really miss and their accuracy perhaps needs to be tuned, but not the conversion.

Have PPMs moved down in the pecking order of "instructions" that influence a player's behavior? After weeks of FM hiatus, and coming off an FM 2012 save in which anchor men and holding players carrying the weight of " gets forward at every opportunity" and similar PPMs on their shoulders definitely proved a risk, as those PPMs made them regularly ignore their covering and holding duties to move all up regardless, this is what happens when you field a similar player (Wilshere, number 8) in a similar role (CM/D) on FM 2015.

UUeIyou.jpg

hflynTC.jpg

Never gets forward, not once his "natural tendency" to ignore his manager took over (*cough* Lucio *cough*). Not sure what to think about this, on the one hand how many players would ignore such an important duty outright occasionally, on the other it appears a bit disappointing as it means there's less headroom for actual error or self-imposed high risk. And what could this mean in terms of similar PPMs? Needs more testing on my side. But something official would be more robust and free of possible miss-judgements. This has definitely changed somewhere along the road to FM 2015, no doubt. And I'm not quite sure if it's a good thing it hasn't been communicated.

Have PPMs moved down in the pecking order of "instructions" that influence a player's behavior? .....This has definitely changed somewhere along the road to FM 2015, no doubt. And I'm not quite sure if it's a good thing it hasn't been communicated.

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere so far (here or the Bugs Forum), so it could be possible that you're on to something that everyone else is missing.

One thing I can say for sure is that PPMs related to Shooting still are very evident - anyone who has tinkered with Real Madrid will be able to provide a list of affected players :)

The challenge with PPMs is that they are (and have always been) tendencies rather than black and white instructions - their enactment is very subjective and so hard to gauge. As nobody else has mentioned this, it might be worth logging a Bug Report focusing on a player with certain PPMs and documenting times in matches where you think those tendencies are not sufficiently expressed.

My system is set-up to play through the middle and try and find these through balls. However, my two best players are my inside forwards, so I can see how that my skew it. At striker I have Dag Alexander Olsen (nothing incredible, but 20/20 pace/acceleration and some good other stats for a poacher) with a young Tielemans behind him. I'm playing in the Championship and would have expected quite a few more of my goals to come through the middle via these two; I rarely see one-on-ones created.

If it's happening for other people though and it's just my tactics I'm happy to accept that. I'd simply like my mind put at rest concerning the balance of goals from wide and the middle.

Cheers for the reply RTHerringbone.

P.S. I'd also expect to see a few more coming against me from the opposition, although I do respect that it's the Championship and Fabregas-esque defence splitters are rarer than at higher levels.

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere so far (here or the Bugs Forum), so it could be possible that you're on to something that everyone else is missing.

One thing I can say for sure is that PPMs related to Shooting still are very evident - anyone who has tinkered with Real Madrid will be able to provide a list of affected players :)

The challenge with PPMs is that they are (and have always been) tendencies rather than black and white instructions - their enactment is very subjective and so hard to gauge. As nobody else has mentioned this, it might be worth logging a Bug Report focusing on a player with certain PPMs and documenting times in matches where you think those tendencies are not sufficiently expressed.

Most definitely. I can't find the post but previously I could swear it was argued officiall that PPMs would just move sliders a notch up and down. I.e. Paul Collyer advised himself that for players who liked to shoot from range as their natural tendency it was advisable to move the notch one down to get similar results as a non-PPM player set to "mixed".

Not sure if every PPM is affected, if there is a global issue. I'm more convinced this is a bit of a safety net, in particular a "gets forward... "PPM and similar could prove very damaging, and for most squads there are big numbers of players with positioning PPMs. This isn't in my head as I'm so comparably fresh off an older iteration, definitely used to be different as far as holding players (or defending full backs) carrying such PPMs was concerned. Haven't tested the full backs yet, btw. Just Wilshire (gets forward at every opportunity) as CM/D. Very curious, this. Maybe it is also the result of a more natural, but hard coded team working in central midfield. Similar to how ca. FM 2010 introduced FBs advancing a little alongside play even when not given running orders (either by duty or RFDs), it might be that in central midfield players are hardcoded so that there's always someone providing cover and a deep outlet for ball retention. In that case, this wouldn't be about PPMs at all.

Most definitely. I can't find the post but previously I could swear it was argued officiall that PPMs would just move sliders a notch up and down. I.e. Paul Collyer advised himself that for players who liked to shoot from range as their natural tendency it was advisable to move the notch one down to get similar results as a non-PPM player set to "mixed".

Not sure if every PPM is affected, if there is a global issue. I'm more convinced this is a bit of a safety net, in particular a "gets forward... "PPM and similar could prove very damaging, and for most squads there are big numbers of players with positioning PPMs. This isn't in my head as I'm so comparably fresh off an older iteration, definitely used to be different as far as holding players (or defending full backs) carrying such PPMs was concerned. Haven't tested the full backs yet, btw. Just Wilshire (gets forward at every opportunity) as CM/D. Very curious, this.

I think the fact you skipped FM13 and FM14 will be a huge factor, as the ME has undergone extensive transformations since then. Pretty much everything in the ME has been touched, directly and indirectly in that time span, so it is not inconceivable that specific behaviours could have changed. Either way, it's an interesting observation and, like I said, not one that has been made thus far.

Maybe one of the SI guys will drift in and pick up on this, but my hunch is that PPMs will not have been directly tuned (other than at a database level to say which players have which PPMs), but their visibility in some cases may be diluted by the evolving ME. Cheers Svenc :thup:

FM14's ME is more stable because it had months worth of patches, whereas this one has just come out. Chill :)

And it is clearly being looked at, but like RT says, people are overreacting.

First Im one of those who absolutely HATED FM2014 - cause the start and ME of that game was the worst in the series by far, but somehow ppl forget that very fast. Still to this day I hink the ME in FM2014 isalot more mechanical and boring to watch.

Now to the real deal and why im gonna write this essay: I LOVE FM 2015!!!!! It took me by a pleasant surprise, cause I alrdy had the mindset that its gonna suck like it always do until spring time patches, but it dosent - its absolutely fantastic to watch as a football fan!!

I didnt rly preorder so didnt play in beta, cause I was furious about last years edition of the game and how I as a customer was being treated by mods and SI personel, so I didnt really experience the crossing and corner absurds that ppl have describied. I simple dont have em in the new engine, so this year I will applaud all you mods and SI ppl - simple amazing so fa

It will probably become a long post, but here is my story of why this game this year is fantastic:

Every year since Cm97/98 Ive played football manager. Its usually a yearly tradition now that me and my cousin meet up at my place and have a go at Leeds United for a week or so ( he takes vacation for it haha) Last year we meet up too, but even my cousin saw fast the flaws of the fm 2014 ME and we played for like 6 hours and stopped cause it was pointless and horrible tbh.

So this year we both waited and I made assure to keep my addiction away and wait for the demo of 2015.

I installed the demo and my first experience was the new UI. I love everything about it except the new tactics screen, but everything else is way better and more logical especailly competetions overview, player info - its just way easier to access the important infos without open like 4-5 different menus and it makes my job more fluid and less frustrating! Very good job on the UI!! Want the tactics screen of 2014 back though, but tbh its not that big of an issue its just a matter of learning the new one.

My next goal was gonna be seeing some matches, so made up a general tactic which my players would be able to play and started to watch games closely on full and extended. Friendly matches alrdy made me alot more positive cause there was not any abvpious weird behavoirs like in FM2014 with the defender sidestepping and general HORRIBLE AI. Friendly matches is not the best scientific proof for pleasure and truth and my tactics still isent fluid, so I quickly made up my mind to play the entire demo save on extended.

What happened was amazing! The movement, the flair, the physical fights, the tension, the technique everything was measured and Ive never been so immersed into freaking football simulated matches. There is SO much variation in the games, so much detail its truly my best manager simulated experience EVER.

Now I needed to make the most important tests for me as a person and as a manager and fan. I want to see if I can make and see a difference in my tactics and playstyle - thats the back and bone for me in manager games! If I cant make a playstyle and the ME cant adopt a certain tactic and playstyle then its pointless to play the game.

In FM2014 ALOT of even smaller teams played like Barcelona with short passing possesion game and it was absurd and very unrealistic to play and watch.

So I choose Napoli as my team for my tests cause they have a good mix of technique and physical players and are not the top top teams of Europe (plus im a Maradona fan ofc) I made 3 tactics and 3 save games with Napoli and played 1 season every save.

First save was gonna be Tiki-Taka possesion football and I put lot of work into it. Its a 4-1-2-3 very fluid tactic with control, short passing and alot of movement - its aim is that aslong as you have the ball the opponent cant score. It worked splendid and i had an average possesion on 62%. My team played like Barca with alot of small passes to move the ball and opponents around and keep the ball and wait for the right oppotunity and most games we won with like 2-0,3-1 and lots of 1-0. My players were not the optimal for this kinda tactic but the tactic worked and they played like I had told em too which was my point. I became 2nd in Serie A and had overall best possesion in the league.

Then it was time for save 2 and a new tactic to see if the ME was more advanced than I thought and to actually make or break the game for me. I made a new tactic inspired by one of my favourite manager Jürgen Klopp. Its a 4-2-3-1 high pressure, direct, high tempo and attacking style. Its about chasing and getting the ball and then get it fast forwards and try score. This tactic worked so insanely well that its become my new favourite style of football! My team worked there asses off and played so aggressive and direct that I often created 30 chances in games. It was amazing too watch and with even more suited players its gonna be beast!! I won serie A and only lost to Juventus, but I had alot of close games too. The tactic is very vulnerable to counter attacks or specific formations and the goals my opponents scored, they was cause of the weakness in my tactic where 1 mistake can be deadly. Also Im very vulnerable to aerial challenges in corners etc cause I choose to have fast and more technical defenders - very realistic made by the AI to exploit and show my weakness! Big results like 4-2 and 5-1 very often and thats cause my tactic is get ball, get goal and get rdy to get ball again mentality that Klopp and I too now LOVE!!

The 3rd save was gonna be more Mourinho but I lacked alot of the players for it, he demands physical and high work rate players and i didnt have em. Still I tried to make his 4-1-1-3-1 with slow tempo and build up and focus on keeping a strong defensive side and simple win by having the best defense while having my team work hard. Im a huge fan and admire of Mourinho mainly cause of his character, results and arrogance - we need more Mourinhos in football! I could see that this tactic worked too and even with lack of right players we were hard to beat. Main issues was no real plan B if we didnt score a goal, so alot of draws and more boring matches, but I could probably have utilized from 1-3 world class players and used there skills to get a goal - Lack of aerial abilities and physical players made this tactic not th best but still I could see that they tried and for that it yet again worked! I became 2nd in serie A and loaded my Klopp save and kept playing that :)

I concluded that I had seen enough and called my cousin - he now sleeps in my living room while im typing this after 3 days of intensive FM2015 play.

I cant rly put a finger on anything this year besides the long saves, some minor bugs with free kicks taking long to kick and some weird gk choices, but overall I dont see any of all the drama and rants that people have. Everytime someone cries about corners being OP or crosses I can upload them saves that show the opposite. As of now I conceeded 34 goals, 5 on freekick, 7 corners, 10 passes, 10 crosses and 2 mistakes - that seem very realistic.

Main part is I dont see any actually flaws and Im VERY very good at spotting em and have never had issues with voicing my critique about em - this year I just dont see any... Actually its been very opposite this year. I remember my striker making and almost impossible first touch on a high ball and then a fast turn dribble on the spot...I was like holy shiit and immediately paused to check his stats - 17 first touch, 16 technique and 18 dribble and high mental stats - he could do that and thats my biggest applaud for this years FM - you as a manager can do what you want, have the playstyle you want and players actually do show there skills off realistic - thats how a football sim has to be to get any joyment out of it! Its amazing the work you have done! Its so amazing that im close to not make steam autoupdate Fm2015 cause i dont wanna have the ME ruined...

:applause: :applause:

Must have been mentioned before but saving the game takes a lot of time. I timed it. Loading the 70mb save took just 9.5 secs. Saving immediately afterwards took 1m13s. Way too slow. On FM 14 on my old laptop with more than 500mb saves took about 3/4 of the time. That was a slow 5400rpm drive too not an ssd like now.

Specs: W7 x64, 8gb ram, i7 4790k, 256gb ssd

The small expendable window at the left of the Scouting section messes my custom views :

Before : 1415885661-observer-tous-les-joueurs-connus-3.png

1415885660-observer-tous-les-joueurs-connus-4.png

After : 1415885660-observer-tous-les-joueurs-connus-5.png

It's a bit annoying tbh...Fortunately it can get fixed (by importing the views again) but, it's frustrating lol

Also, the FM file system itself seems overall pretty weird...Can't export or import more than one file at once, also some FM Files, like editor datas, or view files, are renamed with some weird numbers and letters like D130B2E2-B536-4610-8D19-DCDCA2357C1B...Pretty confusing.

When managing a national team, there are a couple of improvements I believe should be made.

When taking charge of Scotland and selecting the squad, you are limited to 23 players. In real life, Scotland regularly call up 27/28 players in their squad. Can this not be reflected in the game? Obviously in tournaments the squad limit is 23 but a normal qualifier/friendly should allow for larger squads (especially double-headers to save calling up a new player every injury!)

Also, in European qualifiers in the game, the match squad rules are currently 3 subs used from 7. In real life this has been amended to have the subs rule 3 used from 12.

These are pretty simple changes which will make national teams much more playable IMO!

Is anyone else having a frustrating number of shots from impossibly tight angles straight into the side net when a simple square pass would result in a tap in?

This has been a problem with FM for years and years, which suggests to me it's very difficult to fix. I do think it's better this year than previously.

Something I really miss on some of the scout reports is "potential to be a good league * player of the future".

Some reports seem to show this and others not, it does not seem to go by the star rating, I could have a potential 5 star player and the scout will tell me he could be a good Serie A player of the future(I am playing in Serie C).

The next report will see another potential 5 star player and the scout does not say anything about what league he could be a good player for in the future.

As I normally start in the lower leagues and like to buy young talent I always found this a useful tip from my scout, be it he could be a 'star', 'leading', 'decent' etc player of the future.

It would be nice if every scout report listed this.

*Any league.

Something I really miss on some of the scout reports is "potential to be a good league * player of the future".

Some reports seem to show this and others not, it does not seem to go by the star rating, I could have a potential 5 star player and the scout will tell me he could be a good Serie A player of the future(I am playing in Serie C).

The next report will see another potential 5 star player and the scout does not say anything about what league he could be a good player for in the future.

As I normally start in the lower leagues and like to buy young talent I always found this a useful tip from my scout, be it he could be a 'star', 'leading', 'decent' etc player of the future.

*Any league.

It is dependent on player knowledge level. :thup:

Edit: From the How To? thread:

I had a quick look in my game. Those on 100% knowledge had CA and PA listed what you're describing. It looks like from about 80% it should at least list the CA under Pros or Cons.

It is dependent on player knowledge level. :thup:

I have done 4 or 5 scouting trips to a player and never got the feedback of what level he could be, even after signing a player it still does not say what level he could play at in the future, I would have thought after signing a player I would have full knowledge no?

I have done 4 or 5 scouting trips to a player and never got the feedback of what level he could be, even after signing a player it still does not say what level he could play at in the future, I would have thought after signing a player I would have full knowledge no?

What do you mean by scouting trips? Get a report or watching him for a few matches/weeks?

Here are 2 examples.

2 young lads that I have signed, prior to signing them I had done a few scouting reports and none saying what sort of player he could be in the future, now I have signed them I still have no way of knowing if they will be leading/decent/star etc players in what league in the future.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/25096108673960753/10C1D285387E90728530AE05162729B2E41E6D61/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/25096108674010964/8BB20D2D413352FC42031309F08C28355A3A13D4/

In the past the scouts would always say what sort of level the player could reach in the future, I always found it a good tip from my scout.

Some reports do still give it but as you can see 2 players I have signed and have been with me for a little bit of time I still have no idea of what their potential could be, well other than the star rating.

Here are 2 examples.

2 young lads that I have signed, prior to signing them I had done a few scouting reports and none saying what sort of player he could be in the future, now I have signed them I still have no way of knowing if they will be leading/decent/star etc players in what league in the future.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/25096108673960753/10C1D285387E90728530AE05162729B2E41E6D61/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/25096108674010964/8BB20D2D413352FC42031309F08C28355A3A13D4/

Sorry, you said scouting reports. These are coach reports :p

Your coach rating them might not be very good. Did you try getting the opinions of another coach to see if you get a more detailed report?

Sorry, you said scouting reports. These are coach reports :p

Your coach rating them might not be very good. Did you try getting the opinions of another coach to see if you get a more detailed report?

I had 4 or 5 scouts reports prior to signing them, as I said.

I don't think coach reports give you what daylight is looking for anymore. Only scouting reports.

But if it's coach-dependent, all my coaches are at the Irish Premier Division level, i.e. crap.

That could be it then.

I never got any with my scout reports and now that I have signed both players and my coaches no longer give this information I will not be able to get it.

A bit of a shame as I always like this info.

Maybe SI will look to add this back to the coach reports, or maybe the scouts find out this info a bit quicker and it is saved so I can view it again 3/6/12 months in the future.

Must have been mentioned before but saving the game takes a lot of time. I timed it. Loading the 70mb save took just 9.5 secs. Saving immediately afterwards took 1m13s. Way too slow. On FM 14 on my old laptop with more than 500mb saves took about 3/4 of the time. That was a slow 5400rpm drive too not an ssd like now.

Specs: W7 x64, 8gb ram, i7 4790k, 256gb ssd

I'm seeing this too. On a new laptop that can handle enforced auto saving on something like EUIV in around a second, this is taking at least a minute to save my game (and I'm less than a season in).

*Any league.

For me this will be shown on all players I have 100% knowledge level on.

If you go to a scout report you don't have this on and check the top of it will say "XX areas left to assess." Potential abiliy (divison) is usually one of the last to be assessed.

As for coach report it will also show this for me, but only on players who have been at the club for a while.

Archived