Official Football Manager 2015 Feedback Thread 15.1.3

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But an injury bug would affect many more than have been affected, You keep trying though

You are actually kidding me, right?

There are litterally posts after posts after posts about there being injuries for Africa. Litterally entire teams getting injured within the space of a few weeks.

Take your time, read some of the other threads, come back, say your sorry and all will be forgotten

There are litterally posts after posts after posts about there being injuries for Africa. Litterally entire teams getting injured within the space of a few weeks.

Take your time, read some of the other threads, come back, say your sorry and all will be forgotten

Do you not get tired of hearing that the injury rates in FM are slightly below that of real life, or do you just choose to ignore that fact?

And yet the developers of the game say there's no issue. I know who I'm believing. Particularly as it's a part of the game I take extra care with, and I hardly ever get injuries. That's because what I'm doing has an effect, in the same way what you're doing has one too.

Ok, so here is another FM player (me), saying that I'm on my third season, and I haven't had any problems whatsoever.

Go to work.

Funny, I won't be apologising though as i disagree

But an injury bug would affect many more than have been affected, You keep trying though

Both of you cut it out. As has been said before. SI's figures are consistently below real time with test after test. Now if you think there is an issue, you need to upload your save so they can look at it, because as it stands there is no such issue. If people are not uploading saves there is not they can do, you can't fix what hasn't even been determined to be broken. That's the last time on this. Otherwise threads with saves uploaded should be made in the bugs forum

Do you not get tired of hearing that the injury rates in FM are slightly below that of real life, or do you just choose to ignore that fact?

Same could be said for you champ - do you choose to ignore the fact that others, not just myself have mentioned losing 10+ FRONT LINE players after 2-3 weeks of footy? I would actually like you to answer that. Then i'd like you to tell me if ANY of the current top clubs in the PL have 10+ FRONT LINE players out. Guys here at work are jamming FM15 right now, different save points, STILL seeing the injury BUG.

...not bagging the game, just stating there IS an issue. Some people are too quick to put on their riot sheilds and defend the game

Same could be said for you champ - do you choose to ignore the fact that others, not just myself have mentioned losing 10+ FRONT LINE players after 2-3 weeks of footy? I would actually like you to answer that. Then i'd like you to tell me if ANY of the current top clubs in the PL have 10+ FRONT LINE players out. Guys here at work are jamming FM15 right now, different save points, STILL seeing the injury BUG.

...not bagging the game, just stating there IS an issue. Some people are too quick to put on their riot sheilds and defend the game

Im done... thats enough.. stop arguing.. same goes to everyone please

• Administrators
Does the beta update from 15.0.3 to 15.1.1 if you're still waiting for the full activation code from a boxed copy from Amazon?

You'll need the activation code to upgrade as per the instructions in this thread:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/405215-Football-Manager-2015-OUT-NOW!

If the code Amazon provided is the full activation code then it should automatically download when Steam is restarted/opened.

• Administrators
Does the beta update from 15.0.3 to 15.1.1 if you're still waiting for the full activation code from a boxed copy from Amazon?

You'll need the code from the back of the box, so no, it won't update until that's entered.

Same could be said for you champ - do you choose to ignore the fact that others, not just myself have mentioned losing 10+ FRONT LINE players after 2-3 weeks of footy? I would actually like you to answer that. Then i'd like you to tell me if ANY of the current top clubs in the PL have 10+ FRONT LINE players out.

If you're losing more than ten players to injuries after three games, then it's definitely something you're doing. The sooner you take responsibility for this and thinking about ways you can change it, then the better your game experience will be. There is NO injury bug, this is a fact. If you're having loads of injuries, it's likely it's your fault, or it could just be bad luck. I'm prepared to believe it'll be the former though.

So we still have the same match engine as beta?

No. ME in beta was 1529, ME in full game is 1531.

I would like to take this opportunity in hand and re-iterate what I said previously as the first time it was misunderstood. SI, is it possible to get a changelist of the differences between ME 1529 (beta) and 1531 (live)?`I know I am not the only person who is interested in that.

If not that's perfectly okay but an answer would at least be very appreciated.

That's how it is, they always have slightly different build numbers because they're on different formats. All fine.

Activated the second key I've got, got 2 small updates,run the game, still shows 15.0.3 in bottom right corner. I've restarted steam, and everything but nothing happens.

• Administrators
Goalkeepers still seem slow to react after making a save. I've conceded a goal this way.

With respect, one goal isn't going to tell whether or not there's an issue. Play for a while and see how things shake out over a number of different matches.

You'll need the activation code to upgrade as per the instructions in this thread:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/405215-Football-Manager-2015-OUT-NOW!

If the code Amazon provided is the full activation code then it should automatically download when Steam is restarted/opened.

You'll need the code from the back of the box, so no, it won't update until that's entered.

See I cancelled my pre-order with Amazon and purchased from cdkeys.com and when I try add that code, it says the game is already purchased... :S

Also it says the update for my game was 128k not the 66mb some people are describing. When I play the game it says I'm on 15.0.3

EDIT: Nevermind, I've added the new code again and it has accepted it! Thanks

Archived