If you had to manage your local team who would it be?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the crow flies…

Non-League (manageable): Wealdstone (Conference South, 5 mi)

Football/Premier League: Brentford (Championship, 7.6 mi)

Or from where I currently am exactly (for work), Arsenal (2 mi).

FC Djursland - unfortunately not playable out of the box this time, as they were relegated from the Danish 2. division West last season.

Nearest managable teams are Randers FC and AGF, possibly Skovbakken or Brabrand if I had to go into precise distances.

I'm originally from Hastings, but Hastings Utd aren't good enough in game to reach a playable league. The nearest club to my hometown is Brighton.

However - from where I currently live, West Ham is a walk away.

My local pro team: West Brom

Born: closest team Aston Villa

Never ever considered supporting Villa. Moved to Shrews at 6, and support them to this day, despite leaving at 11 and living all over the place. currently in stourbridge.

real team i support: shrewsbury

Ardley United who play in the Hellenic League (Level 9 of English football league system).

If we're talking purely playable teams in FM15, then it's Brackley Town by about 300 metres over Oxford City (geographically they're not close, I'm talking distance from where I live). But I'm an Oxford United fan. :D

Born and living: Sporting KC (if we're talking legitimate soccer/football)..next season: FC Wichita, a developmental league team that is so down the US database that I doubt it'll be included in FM'16.

Archived