Who are you guys managing?

I've had the Beta for a week or so and I've not had a chance to play it, so I thought I'd give it a ago now (2 and half hours before the full release :rolleyes:). I can't decide on a team, I want to start small and build a team that can challenge for titles ( I was thinking someone line Eibar or Levante).

Who have you guys had success with?

I started again after the new update and things are moving along nicely, the loan system in Italy helps a lot as you can bring in as many players as you want on loan.

Also Novara seem to be able to attract some good players to come on loan, I have the likes of Blackett from Man Utd here on loan.

Still early in the season, just waiting until the full game releases, I have already beaten some good Serie B sides in the cup and I don't see any problems with me winning the league at this point.

I started again after the new update and things are moving along nicely, the loan system in Italy helps a lot as you can bring in as many players as you want on loan.

Also Novara seem to be able to attract some good players to come on loan, I have the likes of Blackett from Man Utd here on loan.

Still early in the season, just waiting until the full game releases, I have already beaten some good Serie B sides in the cup and I don't see any problems with me winning the league at this point.

Sounds good

Millwall, hoping to go all the way, nearing the end of my 3rd season now. I was going to start a fresh once the official release went live but not sure yet!

You can carry a save over from the Beta to full release?

I was playing a Beta save with Wakehurst in Northern Ireland, just to test the game out. Was original going to carry that save on to release in two hours time but instead my friend has convinced me to take control of his favorite team and possible my local side, Stockport County. Don't know whats closer to my house Edgeley Park or The Etihad Stadium to my house they are about the same distant.

Just counting down the minutes to midnight to get started.

Will be there much difference between Beta and the full game?

That is the big question, only the SI guys know at this point.

I can imagine there will be changes to the ME that may or may not affect your tactics, as well as other changes.

We will just have to wait and see, only 50 minutes to go. :)

There are still a few tweaks to be made so i presume they will implement them in aswell as add a few more players and change some stats

While they can change some things in the data I doubt they will, unless it is a big thing we won't be seeing any data changes.

Ahh damn, I was going by midnight my time for some reason(I am in Holland), man what a rookie mistake!

One sec I will just stick another couple of beers in the fridge. :)

Haha, its easily done! Wise choice. I have no work tomorrow and only 1 beer in the fridge. Brandy too much for a Thursday night? lol

I've had the Beta for a week or so and I've not had a chance to play it, so I thought I'd give it a ago now (2 and half hours before the full release :rolleyes:). I can't decide on a team, I want to start small and build a team that can challenge for titles ( I was thinking someone line Eibar or Levante).

Who have you guys had success with?

Both are on my list for FM15, but my 1st team will be Hull I think.

Gonna attempt to take a Conference North/South team to European glory (ive got no chance, i cant even do it with European Powerhouses). So looking at the teams, the logical choice is Wealdstone.

Do you want some?

I was playing a Beta save with Wakehurst in Northern Ireland, just to test the game out. Was original going to carry that save on to release in two hours time but instead my friend has convinced me to take control of his favorite team and possible my local side, Stockport County. Don't know whats closer to my house Edgeley Park or The Etihad Stadium to my house they are about the same distant.

Just counting down the minutes to midnight to get started.

You live in Reddish do you?

Started Beta as Whitehawks in Conference South about a week ago in the beta. Mainly just because they're called The Hawks & I thought it'd be weirdly brilliant to see a message saying The Hawks have won the Champions League! Walked the Conference South & currently top of Conference in November of season 2.

I often start with a big team to test out the new game and gives me a safe environment to make mistakes. I haven't played since FM13. However I have just brought at top of the range Mac with 16 GB RAM. Going to run like a dream!!

I will start with Man Utd for an interesting challenge. Then manage my team Shrewsbury Town.

Archived