Sports Interactive Community
AndyRich

cdkeys.com FM15 Purchase, anyone else have this?

I purchased my copy of FM15 from CDKeys.com this year, and they seem to have sent me the download code a day early. So anyway excited as I was I downloaded it, and in my steam library Football Manager 2015 is there. This is all well and good but now i've actually started up the game i've noticed that in the bottom left hand corner these is a small message saying "This is a beta version". So what I'm asking is:

1. Is this actually the beta version? (and how could I tell, other than the message)

2. If so, will this beta version be updated to the full version upon release?

3. Or have CDKeys.com mugged me off giving me a beta code claiming it's the real thing?

4. Has anyone else ordered from here?

5. Please let me know if you know anything about this!

Thanks!

The game will update to the full version at 00,01 tonight(or tomorrow to be technically right).

Nothing to worry about you are all set.

Same has happened to me, I'm sure all will be fine. However, I had 'that' excitement thinking it was the full game, but soon released it was beta :-(

I've never used cdkeys before, and didn't apply for a beta version, so I would like to think they will still send me a full code tomorrow/tonight.

Full game will release at midnight today. anyone have purchased the game will automatically upgrade to full game. no need to worry. Everyone is having beta now.

Well if you bought FM2015 from Amazon then you'll find they've fooked up and not sent a day early this year. They claim on Amazon chat they cant release until Friday 7/11 but this is the first year in the last 3 they haven't :(

Well if you bought FM2015 from Amazon then you'll find they've fooked up and not sent a day early this year. They claim on Amazon chat they cant release until Friday 7/11 but this is the first year in the last 3 they haven't :(

The last 2 years mine wasn't sent out until the release day despite pre ordering weeks in advance, So this isn't a new thing as such

I'm in the same boat, was all excited to think I would have it a day early but noticed the Beta message. Glad to find out it'll convert after midnight.

Question (apols, I'm not the most tech-savvy!) If I just leave my laptop on with Steam open, will it automatically download so I can come home from work tomorrow and fire it up? Or do I have to manually trigger the download?

I pre-ordered with Amazon and used the code they gave me for the Beta. CDkeys gave me the code for what I believe is the full game today but when I try to activate that code it tells me that I already have the game.

On the day the Beta shuts off, will I still have the full game now or what? :(

I pre-ordered with Amazon and used the code they gave me for the Beta. CDkeys gave me the code for what I believe is the full game today but when I try to activate that code it tells me that I already have the game.

same problem for me but i used simplycdkeys :D

i even uninstalled fm and tried it again but it said i owned the product.

i guess we will see tomorrow, does the beta finish then?

I have a code from CDKeys - however, do I no download the demo and this will then give me the option to enter the code to get the full game after midnight or do I do something different?

Same issue with me too - I have bought a few games off CD keys with no issues - although i do remember a similar issue last year I think - hoping code works come midnight

I tried my key a couple of hours ago and got the 'already activated' message, tried it again just now and now its activated and downloading :)

I just got 1 code earlier on in the day and installed it. It was the beta but its not updated itself

I just got 1 code earlier on in the day and installed it. It was the beta but its not updated itself
Try verifying the cache. If this does not work, you may be with a retailer who is sending two codes, in which case you need to contact them for the other code.

Go to Your Account > View Order Status > Collect Autokey and then click on the folder type icon. The code is there.

I got my code and installed it . When i restarted the game i still have the 'this is the beta version' watermark in the corner , can't access the Downloads menu or the Online Games menu . Tried restarting Steam and verifying the cache to no avail , any ideas ?

Have you just had your beta code? or your full game code. I believe CDKeys may be a retailer that sends out two codes.

Ordered from Kinguin, received 1 code only, my game is still in beta.

If you order it via Kinguin, you will get a retail key within a few days. It took them a while to figure that out last year.

Received a costumer support message from Kinguin.

Dear Customers,

firstly we would like to thank you for contacting us.

Regarding Your message - we would like to ensure you that the serials are sent out all the time and we expect them to be delivered soon.

Please remember that Kinguin is a marketplace and deliveries depend on the vendors offering the products. The vendors are adding keys constantly, so we kindly ask for a little more patience.

We kindly recommend to follow our Facebook page for more information and updates.

Once again sorry for any inconvenience and we wish you a fine day.

Michal

I ordered from CDKeys.com. Had to send an email to their customer support, but when I did I got an email back within an hour with a link to the activation code for the full game.

You'll need to contact them for your second code if they have only sent you a code for the pre release beta.

Looks like they have jacked up the price by a couple of pounds. Any idea on what i should do if my location country doesnt show when processing the order?

I received an e-mail from them with my code, followed the instructions and was told i already have the game. However when i load it i still get the message on the bottom left of the screen (this is beta version). I deleted local content and re downloaded and i am still getting the same message.

Jeez, I hope this does not happen to me. I received another code from cd keys last night and when I entered it on steam it said I already owned the game. Sounds a bit suspect to me. Will report back when I'm finished work at lunchtime!

Dont buy from cd key sites. get it at GMG if you want it cheap

The code I received from cdkeys yesterday was the exact same code I got 2 weeks ago. I applied it in steam, FM 15 had an update to install (which I presumed was to unlock the beta). I installed the update (which took seconds). Still in beta. I'll email cdkeys.

I ordered at elitekeys.com, and received the key yesterday. I wanted to activate it and now my steam says the code is already in use.. :( I already sent a message to steam and elitekeys. Has anyone similar issues?

I purchased from CDkeys and had the same problem as you. Just re-entered the code that was sent now and all seems to be working. The watermark has gone and I have access to all the features. So now I'm settling down with a coffee and FIFA and a new save. Just trying to decide who to be!

The code I received from cdkeys yesterday was the exact same code I got 2 weeks ago. I applied it in steam, FM 15 had an update to install (which I presumed was to unlock the beta). I installed the update (which took seconds). Still in beta. I'll email cdkeys.

OK, the issue (with cdkeys at least) is that the download link they provide is the same as the one from 2 weeks ago. The link shows a nice text version code (which is the beta code) & then a digital image of a code from the back of a foreign (possibly Spanish?) manual. I've applied the code from the digital image in Steam & a 66.1mb update has installed. I'm now on the full version.

Those of you with CDkeys.com just need to apply the code from the digital image on the link they've emailed.

OK, the issue (with cdkeys at least) is that the download link they provide is the same as the one from 2 weeks ago. The link shows a nice text version code (which is the beta code) & then a digital image of a code from the back of a foreign (possibly Spanish?) manual. I've applied the code from the digital image in Steam & a 66.1mb update has installed. I'm now on the full version.

Those of you with CDkeys.com just need to apply the code from the digital image on the link they've emailed.

Was going to post, it, the code you need to apply as Support Monkey posted is the scanned one, not the text one.

Just did it and works fine following these steps:

1) uninstall the beta game from steam

2) add new game using the scanned code

then the game started to download and it's the right non beta version.

Was going to post, it, the code you need to apply as Support Monkey posted is the scanned one, not the text one.

Just did it and works fine following these steps:

1) uninstall the beta game from steam

2) add new game using the scanned code

then the game started to download and it's the right non beta version.

this worked for me folks - all good!!