Sports Interactive Community
SFfmmaster

Possible to play Football manager tonight?

The release is set to the 7.th nov.

For those who has pre-ordered FM15 on Steam. Will it be possible to download the full verson of FM 7.th nov at the time 00.01?`Anyone knows?:D

Cant wait much longer.

For those who has pre-ordered FM15 on Steam. Will it be possible to download the full verson of FM 7.th nov at the time 00.01?`Anyone knows?:D

Cant wait much longer.

Depends where you are. It is going to be relased around midnight London time. I am 8 hours behind London time, so I will be receiving the full game around 4pm today.

Cant wait much longer.

London time it is midnight yes

only if your in london
Exactly, Midnight in Australia has passed, They don't have the game as midnight London time is the release time.

Previous years its become available to download between 2300 - 2400 day before. Get the coffee in , Put your slippers on and get ready to hit the download button :p

Yeah ait. Norway i was thinking about, but norway and london is the same anyway. Whooho Then 4 and a half hour left, i can live with that :D

It is 17:30 almost, uk time, That is 6 hours 30 mins not 4 hours 30

Sorry to tell you that

But what about this. Bought the game two weeks ago, will get a boxed version tomorrow with the post and still got the beta digitally coded. Will it be possible then for even me to digitally get the full code to the game tonight, what ya think?

But what about this. Bought the game two weeks ago, will get a boxed version tomorrow with the post and still got the beta digitally coded. Will it be possible then for even me to digitally get the full code to the game tonight, what ya think?

Your code will be inside the case of the game, So without that no. But the beta doesn't end tonight so you can still play until it arrives

If you don't have the full game code.. no, you'll have to wait for the boxed version to get the code...

Whether you physically have the dvd or digitally download it doesn't make a difference... you just need the full game serial code..

Just got an update from cd keys.com saying that the game is ready to download now? Does this mean i can play it as soon as the update downloads?

Just got an update from cd keys.com saying that the game is ready to download now? Does this mean i can play it as soon as the update downloads?

I got this too. I've been playing the BETA and I've typed in the code sent to me but it say's I already own the game. Checked in FM and the watermark for the BETA version it still there. I assume that it'll update automatically at midnight? I hope...

I got this too. I've been playing the BETA and I've typed in the code sent to me but it say's I already own the game. Checked in FM and the watermark for the BETA version it still there. I assume that it'll update automatically at midnight? I hope...

Did you install an update too?

Depends where you are. It is going to be relased around midnight London time. I am 8 hours behind London time, so I will be receiving the full game around 4pm today.

lol I don't think so. It will be released after midnight GMT

The final elements of the game wont be able to be downloaded from steam until just after midnight - well that's what normally happens

probably considered a stupid question by some, but; I got the beta code and the beta version installed. I got the full game in the mail (boxed?) two days ago. Do I have to uninstall the beta and install the full game with the disc, or can I just enter the code in steam and the beta will "transform" in to the full version?

probably considered a stupid question by some, but; I got the beta code and the beta version installed. I got the full game in the mail (boxed?) two days ago. Do I have to uninstall the beta and install the full game with the disc, or can I just enter the code in steam and the beta will "transform" in to the full version?

Put your code from your boxed game into steam and the rest happens automatically when the time comes

Put your code from your boxed game into steam and the rest happens automatically when the time comes

Oh, can I do it right now. Or do I have to wait until tomorrow? Thanks for answering.

Oh, can I do it right now. Or do I have to wait until tomorrow? Thanks for answering.
You should be able to do it now

Update for full will come through at 0.00 BST.

Just as last year. Prior to 0.00 it will be BETA. Don't expect it to download the second it hits 0.00 either :p

Update for full will come through at 0.00 BST.

Just as last year. Prior to 0.00 it will be BETA. Don't expect it to download the second it hits 0.00 either :p

haha thank you mate. i'll try and wait till 5 past before panicking :p