FM15: Fallen Giant Saves

enders357

FALLEN-GIANTS_zpsd542be1c.jpg

Please post save game files where big name clubs have fallen from grace in this thread. Ideally we're looking for your saves where clubs like Everton, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal or their equaivalents in other top leagues have been relegated and need a great young manager to return them to the top!

**As saves are posted they will be added to the list below.

1) Stuttgart - 22 August 2015, via Stevenleharve: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bt...22_Aug_2015.fm

2) Sunderland - 4th after 11 games in League One, via bluewilliamsg: https://mega.co.nz/#!5FpFGaoa!UVdaCbKkD-W3ZbXjHyQl13p2dY8m8I22ch7zREJZxE0

I started as Real Betis (Spanish Segunda / Liga Adelante) in the beta and it has been a wonderful ride so far. I was promoted in the first season, finished 13th in the second and just now came in 5th in my third year.

Betis has great potential due to a large stadium (~55,000), a huge fanbase (average attendance of 44,000 in the Liga Adelante!) and a bunch of decent staff members. The Club facilites are terrible, however. My youth intake has been extremely poor the first three seasons, and I have only recently persuaded the board to invest in this area. You will not have a significant transfer budget until the third season, as well.

Ideally we're looking for saves where clubs like Everton, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal or their equaivalents in other top leagues have been relegated

This thread is not about your career, basically if you see any top club relegated in lower leagues, then post here, like Arsenal in Championship etc.

Im going to Give Parma in Italy a go,ive researched a bit of their history and they looked a great team in the 90's.For many years Parma plied their trade in the lower leagues of Italy and it wasn't until a very lucrative sponsorship deal with dairy company Parmalat in the late 80's that they would really kick on in Italy. Promotion to Serie A arrived in 1990 finishing sixth in their first season. The following year they would win the Italian Cup for the first time, with the Cup Winners Cup coming the year after. Players such as Thomas Brolin, Tino Asprilla and Dino Baggio now wore the shirt and Parma were a real force to be reckoned with and silverware and high league finishes becoming a common theme each season. But in 2004 financial difficulties at Parmalat meant big problems for Parma on the pitch. The glory days were over and despite spending nine of those fourteen years in the top five, they never managed to win a Serie A title.

Here was their honours-3x Italian Cup, 1x UEFA Cup, 1x Cup Winners Cup, 1x European Super Cup.

Like the idea of this thread.

Stuttgart got relegated at the end of the first season in mine, if anyone wants that? Also, Roma almost got relegated... pity as that would of been a nice challenge.

PS. If you want to play as Stuttgart you'll have to explain to me what I have to do to share it though.

This thread is not about your career, basically if you see any top club relegated in lower leagues, then post here, like Arsenal in Championship etc.

That's what he said?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a save going into the 3rd season, where Villa, West Ham and Swansea are in the championship following them all being relegated in the 2nd season, along with Hamburg in 2nd tier and malaga in the 2nd tier, if anyone would like this save , please tell me how to upload the save.

I have a save going into the 3rd season, where Villa, West Ham and Swansea are in the championship following them all being relegated in the 2nd season, along with Hamburg in 2nd tier and malaga in the 2nd tier, if anyone would like this save , please tell me how to upload the save.

Sounds great! You should be able to upload it pretty easily here: https://www.mediafire.com/

The file itself will be stored in Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/Games on your hard-drive. The file name type is.fm and it'll be named whatever you called the save game when you saved it.

Most people tend to resign and retire and then 'save as' so there are no human managers added to the game when people start playing.

Thanks!

Im going to Give Parma in Italy a go,ive researched a bit of their history and they looked a great team in the 90's.For many years Parma plied their trade in the lower leagues of Italy and it wasn't until a very lucrative sponsorship deal with dairy company Parmalat in the late 80's that they would really kick on in Italy. Promotion to Serie A arrived in 1990 finishing sixth in their first season. The following year they would win the Italian Cup for the first time, with the Cup Winners Cup coming the year after. Players such as Thomas Brolin, Tino Asprilla and Dino Baggio now wore the shirt and Parma were a real force to be reckoned with and silverware and high league finishes becoming a common theme each season. But in 2004 financial difficulties at Parmalat meant big problems for Parma on the pitch. The glory days were over and despite spending nine of those fourteen years in the top five, they never managed to win a Serie A title.

Here was their honours-3x Italian Cup, 1x UEFA Cup, 1x Cup Winners Cup, 1x European Super Cup.

I always give Parma ago.

2 years ago, I took the job on in the 2nd season and turned them around to the point of winning 5 straight league titles & 3 Champs Leagues.

Got a bit of a soft spot for them now due to FM13.

• 1 month later...

Anyone got any of these to keep us going til the January transfer data update?

"save game files where big name clubs have fallen from grace in this thread. Ideally we're looking for your saves where clubs like Everton, Liverpool,

Spurs, Arsenal or their equaivalents in other top leagues have been relegated and need a great young manager to return them to the top!"

Anyone got any of these to keep us going til the January transfer data update?

"save game files where big name clubs have fallen from grace in this thread. Ideally we're looking for your saves where clubs like Everton, Liverpool,

Spurs, Arsenal or their equaivalents in other top leagues have been relegated and need a great young manager to return them to the top!"

Nottingham Forest?

It's always a good bit of inspiration to take a fallen giant when looking for a save. I have been working on this piece on Fallen Giants, hopefully it will help some guys to find a save they enjoy -

http://www.theawaystand.co.uk/community/topic/8134-footballs-fallen-giants/

Interesting piece. Not sure Athletic Bilbao should be in there - never relegated from the top flight in the entire history of the club and qualified for the Champions League last season!

Holidayed through a few years, came back in Dec 2017 (I think) with Spurs top of Championship and Villa having yoyoed for many years. Spurs have kept many of their big players (Lloris and Yarmolenko most prominent). Can try and upload if anyone interested. btw it is FMC with only EPL and Championship loaded but league restrictions off so more can be added.

Holidayed through a few years, came back in Dec 2017 (I think) with Spurs top of Championship and Villa having yoyoed for many years. Spurs have kept many of their big players (Lloris and Yarmolenko most prominent). Can try and upload if anyone interested. btw it is FMC with only EPL and Championship loaded but league restrictions off so more can be added.

I'd love to take a look at this one if you can upload it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived