Football Manager 2015 Base Skins

michaeltmurrayuk

I want to make my personal details panel look like this,just without club logo:

http://i.imgur.com/2onD7yB.png

So,what i want is to completely remove panel marked (happiness on this photo) and leave more place for personal details panel and then add kit panel inside it:

http://i.imgur.com/tMTosqw.png

How can i do that and where can i download kit panel?

I didn't wanted to put full pictures because they are big.

And also,can i just add instant result button in any skin or it only works with specified skins?

Base Skins for the new Alternative Skins have now been released, download links are in the opening post.

*NEW* Base Skin 2015 - This is the Light Alternative Full Mode Skin and is based on the Default FM2015 Light Skin.

*NEW* Classic Dark Base Skin - This is the Dark Base Skin for the FMC (Classic) Mode of FM2015 and is identical in appearance to the Alternative Dark FMC Skin.

NOTE: For the Base Skin 2015 the font settings of the Default Alternative Skin seem to be slightly different to the Default Dark Skin, as I find the font settings of the Dark Skin easier to read I have altered the font settings for the Base Skin 2015, however if you want the orignal font settings back delete the fonts folder from the Base Skin. Also the Light Base Skin has fairly solid panels compared to the Dark Skin, if you want the panels to be more transparent like the Dark Skin then delete the contents of the graphics folder.

Below are a couple of screenshots, first one shows the Light Base Skin with the font settings I've included, second screenshot shows font settings from the Official Alternative Skin (what you will get if you delete the fonts folder) and the third screenshot shows what the skin will look like if you delete the graphics folder:

fm15_lightbase_setfont.jpg fm15_lightbase_orgfont.jpg fm15_lightbase_deleteboxes.jpg

Also as there are still some issues with the Steam Workshop I have included all the files from the Alternative skins so you do not need to have them installed before using the Alternative Base Skins this year.

Thanks Michael! Great work as usual!

I want to make my personal details panel look like this,just without club logo:

http://i.imgur.com/2onD7yB.png

So,what i want is to completely remove panel marked (happiness on this photo) and leave more place for personal details panel and then add kit panel inside it:

http://i.imgur.com/tMTosqw.png

How can i do that and where can i download kit panel?

I didn't wanted to put full pictures because they are big.

And also,can i just add instant result button in any skin or it only works with specified skins?

For the first bit have a look at these two threads (though you'll need to locate the ids of the items you want to add yourself):

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/413338-Adding-quot-Media-description-quot-to-the-player-info-panel

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/412123-Adding-content-to-Human-Manager-Profile-Screen

For the second bit to do that you'd need to recode a fair bit of the player overview panel.xml as the personal details and attribute panels with the default code are linked to together so stretching one would stretch the other, quickest way to do it is to copy over the 'player overview panel.xml' file from the panels folder of the fmc skin to your skin, though you'll still need to edit the panel to put back other stuff.

It should be possible to add the instant result button to any skin by just copying over the correct files and code.

If you need more help then you are better opening up your own thread to make it easier follow and so other people may come across your question and help out.

Thanks for your help but it seems too complicated for me to do it,i am not so skilled in this and i can't figure out what and how to change so i'll stay with my simple skin.

I managed to get kit inside personal details by copying panels from nicholas 14 skin but it removed all the other panels including attributes,report and so on so i found it too hard to do.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Michael, I have a strange problem: when I open the player profile (for the first time) the physical attributes don't appear. But if I close it and then I return to the same player, it appears.. And this doesn't happen for my players :confused:

bkl60.png

Have you resized that panel at all? I had similar problems after doing so.

For the base skins I have copied in the relevant coding for you to change the various text settings – style, size etc, you just need to open the <SKIN_NAME> settings.xml file scroll down to the bottom of the file until you see the TEXT SETTINGS text and edit the relevant code below that line. I've also included the various font files in the fonts folder for you to edit.

Should this work? The only text settings text I can find is near the top of the file, and modifying the font size values doesnt seem to cause any change in the game.

First of all I wanna say thanks for your great work. I used your IBH skin for FM 14 and now got it for FM 15 too.

But I have a question about this year's version: I downloaded the IBH Light skin and wanted it to be transparent (like in the 3rd picture you posted) so I deleted the entire graphics folder like it says there, but this didn't turn out too well for the actual in-between highlights background during the matches (as you can imagine). So I'm asking: is it possible to have the skin transparent (like in the screenshot), but with the normal background for the match ib highlights ? If yes, what exactly do I have to do (meaning what to delete and what to keep) ?

Yes from the graphics folder of the skin delete the boxes folder as that contains the default graphics, just make sure you don't delete the ibh_box folder from the graphics folder as that is the one that contains the image for the IBH panel. (Inside the graphics folder should be two folders the ibh_box one that you want to keep and the boxes one that you want to delete).

• 5 weeks later...

Patch 15.3 doesn't seem to have changed any of the files included with the base skins so there is no need to update them for patch 15.3 (well there was one change to the fonts\capitals_bold.xml for the fmc skins but it's not worth uploading a new version just for that, if you want the slight font change just delete the existing file from the base fmc skins).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Where kan I change the font and the size of the home and away team names the scoreboard ?

Which xml-file ?

I have changed some other fonts with success, but this above will not go trough…

Thank you in advance.

Archived