Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
drswit

[FM2015] [SKIN] HelveticaLite, a light skin with Instant Result

I still can't use this skin.

For some reason, when I load the skin, my FM goes totally black.

Tried clearing the cache and restarting FM, but then it won't load, it just stays on the loading screen.. :/ Every other skin I try works fine, can't for the life of me figure out what's going wrong for me with this one...

Oh, on Yosemite on a rMBP :)

I still can't use this skin.

For some reason, when I load the skin, my FM goes totally black.

Tried clearing the cache and restarting FM, but then it won't load, it just stays on the loading screen.. :/ Every other skin I try works fine, can't for the life of me figure out what's going wrong for me with this one...

Oh, on Yosemite on a rMBP :)

You can try to delete the preferences, at your own risk though, i don't know how it works on a Mac :

https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/201399292-Apple-Mac-Specific-Issues#clear-cache

in inbox injuries wont show like the info in the panel in windowed view. only on the home page if u go looking for injuries

Still your unclear messages. If you find a bug, describes it clearly and provide a printscreen.

Now, you are certainly talking about the truncated text at right when looking at an inbox content with injury report. I fixed it, will be available in the next update today.

Hello friend drswit , good afternoon !

It would be possible you do a mini tutorial somewhere that you edited in your skin?

For people like me who want to start on the issue of skin have some basic understanding !

You could show a step-by -step something published in your skin using :

-skin FM base;

-Resources Archiver ;

-Text Crawler3 ;

-Notepad ++;

-ColorPic ;

It would be helpful and would help to further develop the creation of skins .

Thanks in advance .

HelveticaLite RC (2.9)

A light skin for Football Manager 2015.

Updated : 8.12.2014

Download it here :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5n8j0p2rxeklnqx/helveticalite_rc1.zip?dl=0

Changes in 2.9 version

• Added Dazs8 Background selector (no overlay features) with 6 backgrounds from subtlepatterns (the default bg is the last one)
  • Added "Games played in this position" panel in "Player overview" selector menus
  • Added club/competition logos in the sidebar under the calendar
  • Moved up the Wages/Value row under the "Contract" row in "Player personal details"
  • Fixed the truncated line in "Contract" row in "Player personal details" when an agent owns the player
  • Fixed the truncated line in "Scout report" panel in "Player Overview" panel
  • Fixed the truncated text at right in "Inbox content with injury report" panel
  • ... and many subtle changes.

290bg2.jpg

290.png

290bg.png

Can I request adding media description and reputation to player overview? It would be amazing if you could do so.

VWgg2iT.jpg

I saw this little error since the last version

What is your resolution and are you playing in zoom mode ?

Can I request adding media description and reputation to player overview? It would be amazing if you could do so.

I don't think those infos are essential in the player personal details, it lacks space there ;)

Hello friend drswit , good afternoon !

It would be possible you do a mini tutorial somewhere that you edited in your skin?

For people like me who want to start on the issue of skin have some basic understanding !

You could show a step-by -step something published in your skin using :

-skin FM base;

-Resources Archiver ;

-Text Crawler3 ;

-Notepad ++;

-ColorPic ;

It would be helpful and would help to further develop the creation of skins .

Thanks in advance .

Yes, it would be a good idea, i was thinking about a starting guide, but i have no time at the moment, i'll see if i get some free time :)

I have the same problem as vamcj. 1440x900 with no zoom.

Additionally, in the most recent version, I feel as though the text in news items is ever so slightly blurred (or just isn't as crisp as before). Has anyone else encountered this or is it my dodgy eyesight?

I have the same problem as vamcj. 1440x900 with no zoom.

Additionally, in the most recent version, I feel as though the text in news items is ever so slightly blurred (or just isn't as crisp as before). Has anyone else encountered this or is it my dodgy eyesight?

That is strange because i don't get that issue in the Club overview. I'll check it tonight from another monitor.

About the "blurred" text, you mean the titles and text in the Inbox, at left ? Or the main text in the right panel ?

It's the main text in the right panel. It's not really blurred; it just doesn't seemed quite as crisp as it was before. It is probably just me though, so you shouldn't worry about it unless a few other people pick up on it.

Because the club logo would be cropped in low resolutions, or even in 1980x1020 at 120%.

At 1680/1440 x 900 :

res1.png

At 1920x1080 at 120% :

res3.png

It's the main text in the right panel. It's not really blurred; it just doesn't seemed quite as crisp as it was before. It is probably just me though, so you shouldn't worry about it unless a few other people pick up on it.

Mhhh, i changed the font there from Proxima Nova to Helvetica. Do you think Proxima was a better choice ?

Hi my friend, I 'm using 1366x768 100 %

Mhhh, i changed the font there from Proxima Nova to Helvetica. Do you think Proxima was a better choice ?

+1 for the old font, it made the skin feel more modern

+1 for the old font, it made the skin feel more modern

Ok, i'll revert the inbox panels to Proxima ;)

Any chance we could have the up and down arrows back? They're really useful.

Yes, they will in the next version, available today in the evening.

Hi my friend, I 'm using 1366x768 100 %

Frankly, i dunno. I tried in all resolutions from 1366x768 on two monitors and it's all fine.

Here's at 1366x768 at 100% :

issuenation.png

Go to Preferences > Interface and clear the cache, then reload the skin by pressing SHIFT-R.

How do I fix this - http://i.imgur.com/Mwr17je.png (it's the FFP panel)? Text is cut at the bottom with no scroll bar. I'm using 1920x1080 resolution and standard size at 100%

I did not get that extra line, playing with the PSG. I increased the height of the panel, it should be ok in the next version.

Did you only change it in the most recent version? It makes sense for it all to be Helvetica.

Did you only change it in the most recent version? It makes sense for it all to be Helvetica.

Yes, in the last version. I mean : i changed it ONLY in the Inbox body panel. The main font is still Helvetica around the game.

Hi guy , today launched the SI ligth skin .

Will use it as the basis of their next releases ?

Finally an official light skin !

Yes, indeed, i plan to rework my skin from scratch, so there won't be any further release of the current one.

drswit is there any chance you could update the configs for the skin so that they work with the 15.2 update?

I've tried myself basing it off the suggestions on the skinning page but I cannot get them to show up?

So if you can help it would be great. Thanks.

Finally an official light skin !

Yes, indeed, i plan to rework my skin from scratch, so there won't be any further release of the current one.

That's awesome, I'd gladly try any skin of yours from version 0. Hope the great work from this skin continues with the next one, can't wait!

PS I really like the new blue SI got going on in their light skin :eek:

drswit is there any chance you could update the configs for the skin so that they work with the 15.2 update?

I've tried myself basing it off the suggestions on the skinning page but I cannot get them to show up?

So if you can help it would be great. Thanks.

Sure, here it is, version 2.9.1, updated today, just before the 15.2 official release. Be warned, there are some colour issues, due to the new skins.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5n8j0p2rxeklnqx/helveticalite_rc1.zip?dl=0

the same with me...

Resolution 1920 x 1080 (Windowed) 100% zoom:

nw4kkstf2sau.jpg

Because i already said that the 2.9.1 version (as any past versions) is bugged because of the release of the official light skin, which modify some panels.

I won't fix any bug in the most recent version because i'm already working on the new HelveticaLite Rebooted, redone from scratch. A beta release will be available tomorrow.

So I have to wait tomorrow?

Lol, are you serious ?...

I remind you that you can use the official light skin. So, you can play without waiting on me.

A snapshot of HelveticaLite Rebooted Beta. Some subtle (colour) changes compared to the old version.

rb0dVlra.png

See you tomorrow ;)

Heh, was hoping you might leave the blue accent color in (in the new light skin by SI), I'm absolutely in love with it. However, the SI skins are too limited...soooooo no matter where you go with this, I'll most likely be using yours.

Cant wait to see the revamped skin. My only request would be to look at the colours for interviews/conversations as the text is the same colour as the background for me so I don't know what im telling people!

keep up the good work

Looking good there ;) Can't wait to download the beta.