[FM2015] [SKIN] HelveticaLite, a light skin with Instant Result

drswit

in inbox injuries wont show like the info in the panel in windowed view. only on the home page if u go looking for injuries

Still your unclear messages. If you find a bug, describes it clearly and provide a printscreen.

Now, you are certainly talking about the truncated text at right when looking at an inbox content with injury report. I fixed it, will be available in the next update today.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello friend drswit , good afternoon !

It would be possible you do a mini tutorial somewhere that you edited in your skin?

For people like me who want to start on the issue of skin have some basic understanding !

You could show a step-by -step something published in your skin using :

-skin FM base;

-Resources Archiver ;

-Text Crawler3 ;

-Notepad ++;

-ColorPic ;

It would be helpful and would help to further develop the creation of skins .

Thanks in advance .

HelveticaLite RC (2.9)

A light skin for Football Manager 2015.

Updated : 8.12.2014

Download it here :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5n8j0p2rxeklnqx/helveticalite_rc1.zip?dl=0

Changes in 2.9 version

• Added Dazs8 Background selector (no overlay features) with 6 backgrounds from subtlepatterns (the default bg is the last one)
  • Added "Games played in this position" panel in "Player overview" selector menus
  • Added club/competition logos in the sidebar under the calendar
  • Moved up the Wages/Value row under the "Contract" row in "Player personal details"
  • Fixed the truncated line in "Contract" row in "Player personal details" when an agent owns the player
  • Fixed the truncated line in "Scout report" panel in "Player Overview" panel
  • Fixed the truncated text at right in "Inbox content with injury report" panel
  • ... and many subtle changes.

290bg2.jpg

290.png

290bg.png

Hello friend drswit , good afternoon !

It would be possible you do a mini tutorial somewhere that you edited in your skin?

For people like me who want to start on the issue of skin have some basic understanding !

You could show a step-by -step something published in your skin using :

-skin FM base;

-Resources Archiver ;

-Text Crawler3 ;

-Notepad ++;

-ColorPic ;

It would be helpful and would help to further develop the creation of skins .

Thanks in advance .

Yes, it would be a good idea, i was thinking about a starting guide, but i have no time at the moment, i'll see if i get some free time :)

I have the same problem as vamcj. 1440x900 with no zoom.

Additionally, in the most recent version, I feel as though the text in news items is ever so slightly blurred (or just isn't as crisp as before). Has anyone else encountered this or is it my dodgy eyesight?

I have the same problem as vamcj. 1440x900 with no zoom.

Additionally, in the most recent version, I feel as though the text in news items is ever so slightly blurred (or just isn't as crisp as before). Has anyone else encountered this or is it my dodgy eyesight?

That is strange because i don't get that issue in the Club overview. I'll check it tonight from another monitor.

About the "blurred" text, you mean the titles and text in the Inbox, at left ? Or the main text in the right panel ?

It's the main text in the right panel. It's not really blurred; it just doesn't seemed quite as crisp as it was before. It is probably just me though, so you shouldn't worry about it unless a few other people pick up on it.

Mhhh, i changed the font there from Proxima Nova to Helvetica. Do you think Proxima was a better choice ?

Hi my friend, I 'm using 1366x768 100 %

Frankly, i dunno. I tried in all resolutions from 1366x768 on two monitors and it's all fine.

Here's at 1366x768 at 100% :

issuenation.png

Go to Preferences > Interface and clear the cache, then reload the skin by pressing SHIFT-R.

drswit is there any chance you could update the configs for the skin so that they work with the 15.2 update?

I've tried myself basing it off the suggestions on the skinning page but I cannot get them to show up?

So if you can help it would be great. Thanks.

Finally an official light skin !

Yes, indeed, i plan to rework my skin from scratch, so there won't be any further release of the current one.

That's awesome, I'd gladly try any skin of yours from version 0. Hope the great work from this skin continues with the next one, can't wait!

PS I really like the new blue SI got going on in their light skin :eek:

drswit is there any chance you could update the configs for the skin so that they work with the 15.2 update?

I've tried myself basing it off the suggestions on the skinning page but I cannot get them to show up?

So if you can help it would be great. Thanks.

Sure, here it is, version 2.9.1, updated today, just before the 15.2 official release. Be warned, there are some colour issues, due to the new skins.

Because i already said that the 2.9.1 version (as any past versions) is bugged because of the release of the official light skin, which modify some panels.

I won't fix any bug in the most recent version because i'm already working on the new HelveticaLite Rebooted, redone from scratch. A beta release will be available tomorrow.

Sure, here it is, version 2.9.1, updated today, just before the 15.2 official release. Be warned, there are some colour issues, due to the new skins.

Thank you very much for posting that up.

Look forward to your work with the HelveticaLite Rebooted.

Cant wait to see the revamped skin. My only request would be to look at the colours for interviews/conversations as the text is the same colour as the background for me so I don't know what im telling people!

keep up the good work

Rebooted version looks sweet!

One request - please try to add more panels in the player profile screen. At least 10 customizable panels would be nice (3 big ones [for scouting report, suitability, etc.], 1 horizontal/medium-sized panel for season stats or match ratings, and at least 6 smaller ones)...

Hi,

I tried to get the skin working with the new patch. At first, I tried to modify the xml of the oold version as it is described somewehere else here in the forum. It worked, but I had some little graphic issues. Then I discovered that there is a new version 2.9.1 and I tried it. It also worked, but I had the same issues.

As you can see from the screens, in the first one you see the screen if you click on the "World"-view with all the leagues. On the second one the players' names and additional information on the little pitch on the right have disappeared (position, role and so on).

tqwp2f98hj1f.png

nacf3z3by2g4.png

Can someone help here?

Archived