Pre-game editor & in-game editor new features blog

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

I use the new leagues by Claassen, this guy create good leagues and no errors .

The problem I come across is this: For example, I'm playing in the league of Albania and the Albanian clubs only buy Albanian players. its not good! Not real!

Btw, In editor changed the preferences of transfers (in order to make it more real because the Albanians clubs buy servian and Nigerian players). Start the game and see that it keeps, clubs buy only Albanians players.

Situation with any league that plays (Azerbaijan, Georgia, Estonia, etc etc)

sorry for my poor english guys!

Greetings from Greece....since the last update (15.2.0) using in game editor I choose to edit club contract details and I cannot edit players clauses except from "highest earner clause" and "coach/staff release clause"...does anyone else have the same issue??? :confused:

Greetings from Greece....since the last update (15.2.0) using in game editor I choose to edit club contract details and I cannot edit players clauses except from "highest earner clause" and "coach/staff release clause"...does anyone else have the same issue??? :confused:

Hello. This is an issue we are aware of and have under review currently. Thanks

When adding a non-player via the editor, I can't figure out how to give them coaching badges. I hope there is a way to do it.

Does anyone know?

Alternatively, are coaching badges something I can change with the in-game editor?

just a quick question, if i´d like to change fx other teams infrastructure for the better, give them better youth development and so on in my current game, can the 5 euro one give me that possibility?

the "regular" editor only allows pre game editing.

just a quick question, if i´d like to change fx other teams infrastructure for the better, give them better youth development and so on in my current game, can the 5 euro one give me that possibility?

the "regular" editor only allows pre game editing.

Yes, you can change club details, such as the facilities.

Archived