[FM15] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Thanks for update pr0. I am writing the missing transfers in Turkish League here when I find. Turkish league in your update is better than the update that is done in my country.

Samuel Holmén loaned to Konyaspor from Fenerbahçe for 1 Year

Also, Emmanuel Eboué is released from Galatasaray and now he has no club

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks a lot for your magnificent and monumental work!

It's unfair to complain for some imperfections. There will be surely less in your next update.

In the meantime I'd like to know if and how if it's possible to modify your files, for my personal use.

Thanks again.

Thanks for update pr0. I am writing the missing transfers in Turkish League here when I find. Turkish league in your update is better than the update that is done in my country.

Samuel Holmén loaned to Konyaspor from Fenerbahçe for 1 Year

Also, Emmanuel Eboué is released from Galatasaray and now he has no club

I am glad for that.

Thanks a lot for your magnificent and monumental work!

It's unfair to complain for some imperfections. There will be surely less in your next update.

In the meantime I'd like to know if and how if it's possible to modify your files, for my personal use.

Thanks again.

Yes as long as it's for personal use, you can modify them.

Amazing updates you do. Its nice that you have seperate files for each thing. I dont use promotions and relegations database, because i dont like that after season 1 when you look at past league winners there are two teams that won it for year 2015 (Because you set real life winners.) Other than that its fantastic, keep up the good work.

Awesome update.

Only two things I noticed in terms of Bolton

Andy Kellett has gone Wigan

Tim Ream has gone to Fulham

paul rachubka has signed for Bolton on a one year deal

And you give us a transfer budget. We shouldn't have one, we are skint :(

If you don't have the time to do these. Can you please explain which file I would go into to edit our finances to make it more realistic

Awesome update.

Only two things I noticed in terms of Bolton

Andy Kellett has gone Wigan

Tim Ream has gone to Fulham

paul rachubka has signed for Bolton on a one year deal

And you give us a transfer budget. We shouldn't have one, we are skint :(

If you don't have the time to do these. Can you please explain which file I would go into to edit our finances to make it more realistic

The "General Changes" folder.

FM15 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.7 is up !!

Over 137.437 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

◄FM15 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.7 Changelist►

• 137.437 database changes.

• Latest transfers from leagues I have already completed in previous update packs. More focus have been given in Serie A and transfers I have missed in general.

• Corrected an issue in Greece with the Greek cup.

• Turkish rules are fixed too.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

When I click to download from mediafire nothing happens, I tried the repair download option and again, loads of pop ups but the download doesn't start

EDIT: OK it worked eventually, may just have been a server glitch. Appreciate your work

pr0, once again thank you for your fantastic work!!! I just have a question. Is it possible to add Han Kwang Song from North Korea as a wonderkid? Was outstanding at Asian U16 championship.

The Guardian also features him in an article about 50 players to watch

http://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2015/oct/07/next-generation-2015-50-of-the-best-young-talents-in-world-football?CMP=share_btn_tw

pr0, once again thank you for your fantastic work!!! I just have a question. Is it possible to add Han Kwang Song from North Korea as a wonderkid? Was outstanding at Asian U16 championship.

The Guardian also features him in an article about 50 players to watch

http://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2015/oct/07/next-generation-2015-50-of-the-best-young-talents-in-world-football?CMP=share_btn_tw

The update pack 3.8 I released some days ago, was the final for FM15. But I will check the article for FM16 :)

• 1 month later...

Archived