FM15: The Nordic Conveyor Belt : NOW Sponsored By Martin Odegaard'

Hoarau

I've just been searching high & low for this thread, having been a big fan the last couple of years!

Does anyone by any chance have a link to the FM14 edition as well? I'm sure I had created a shortlist somewhere but the change of laptops has scuppered that plan.

EDIT: Don't worry, after some extensive searching I've found last years thread. Already notice a couple of the guys (Kusk & Makienok and probably others) have moved on to pastures new for big money.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sondre Rossbach becomes a beastly GK. I haven't had him personally though. Saw him a few years in during a Burnley save where I was going for an all Britsh team. Liked the look of him so much I just started a new save with Everton. Signed him for £1m as a long-term replacement for Howard. Will let you know how he develops.

24pxpbr.png

Sondre Rossbach becomes a beastly GK. I haven't had him personally though. Saw him a few years in during a Burnley save where I was going for an all Britsh team. Liked the look of him so much I just started a new save with Everton. Signed him for £1m as a long-term replacement for Howard. Will let you know how he develops.

He always seems to end up the starter for a mid-level club in England, Germany, or Spain. Like Everton, Schalke, etc.

I had him on a game with Vitesse and he saw fairly regular first team matches, so by the end of the first season, he was capable of being a starter at the Eridivisie level. Another season or two and I expect he would have been a top Eredivisie keeper. But it definitely helps his development to have him playing competitive matches.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I tried Lewicki, Orunen & Odegaard in my RB Leipzig safe. Lewicki isn't that good in my opinion, even as a backup. Orunen ist a nice backup to Luke Garbutt and can do a decent job in both directions. don't think that i have to say something about the last one ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Will there be a similar thread for FM16?

I've noticed a lot of our favourites from 2015 have moved on to bigger things (mainly in the Eredivisie), but there will undoubtedly be a new batch of Nordic talent coming through.

I think I've already come across a couple.

I'm still compiling all the players but if someone else wants to give it a go then please do..

Good work! If I do a quick opening post and chuck in a couple of the players I've found feel free to add the players you find when you get chance.

Archived