FM15: The Nordic Conveyor Belt : NOW Sponsored By Martin Odegaard'

Hoarau

There's a ridiculous amount of these players missing from my game. I'm running 8 leagues with a large database and I can count on my one hand the players noted here which are in it.

Why are the premiership standard players omitted whilst the lesser players in their team are included?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's a ridiculous amount of these players missing from my game. I'm running 8 leagues with a large database and I can count on my one hand the players noted here which are in it.

Why are the premiership standard players omitted whilst the lesser players in their team are included?

Have you loaded all players from Scandinavia?

No I haven't but my point is more over common sense. Why would lesser players be selected to appear in the database over higher standards?

Because it has to do with the players reputation, not his current/potential ability I think.

Which is quite natural really, especially when it comes to younger players.

Because it has to do with the players reputation, not his current/potential ability I think.

Which is quite natural really, especially when it comes to younger players.

I always load all Scandindavian players. Much easier. Only of course your system can handle it. No issues with finding these players then. I think it's worth it since they are some bargains.

Regarding Shala.

He will be Free in Winter 14/15.

Also Check out Tero Mäntylä (Ludogrets in Bulgaria). Finnish Defender, 22years at the start of the Game, potential, for free in Summer 2015.

Should be good enough for Championship Team, low fee.

Md4Ij8c.png

**I've edited the opening post if anyone wants to have a look**

Name : Andreas Cornelius

2gxjyba.jpg

Position : STK

Club : FC Kobenhaven

Nationality : Danish

Value : £2.7m

Sale Value :

Work Permit : N/A

6yf5i1.png

Name : Emiliano Marcondes

2hfi0r9.jpg

Position : AM/STK

Club : FC Nordsjaelland

Nationality Danish

Value : £325k

Sale Value :

2dv29l5.png

Name : Oscar Lewicki

149tr45.jpg

Position : DM/MC

Club : Hacken

Nationality : Swedish

Value : £51k

Sale Value :

9sxhc9.png

Name : Filip Helander

x4j861.jpg

Position : DC

Club : Malmo

Nationality : Swedish

Value : £600k

Sale Value :

141p25j.png

Herman Stengel

Position : M (LC)

Club : Vålerenga

Nationality : Norway

Value : £220k

wn0gj.png

Ghayas Zahid

Position : M ©

Value : £46k

r89hfr.png

Ali Iqbal

Position : D/WB ®

Value : £375

2quqb1u.png

Viðar Örn Kjartansson

Position : ST ©

Nationality : Iceland

Value : £975k

mm5160.png

Ghayas Zahid

Position : M ©

Value : £46k

r89hfr.png

Ali Iqbal

Position : D/WB ®

Value : £375

2quqb1u.png

Hey how much do these two cost? I'm first season jan window.

He's been mentioned in this thread, but wanted to post a september 2015 update on the amazing Vieux Sané:

Is7aOXW.png

Has to be the best defender in the game that can be gotten for less than £100k, surely? I was pretty happy when I managed to get him, but with the small attribute raises(positioning, strength, jumping reach etc) he now looks so beautiful I have to cry. Oh, and an average rating of 7.51(!!) so far this season. In my experience from this game, that's absolutely insane for a Defender (Centre).

Found another gem in Norway I reckon :)

Name : Marius Lundemo

Position : MC

Club : Lillestrom

Nationality : Norwegian

Value : £69k

rtNRqr3.jpg

Some good stats, particularly physical and my scout reckons he could become a leading Prem midfielder (potential of 4* and one black star)

Martin Ødegaard is included in the database with the new patch (hotfix) from SI, but you would have to start a new save to be able to find him, just as you would with the downloadable file on Steam. Needless to say, his attributes are very impressive, and on top of that he's cheap, or even free.

Being norwegian and all I have more of an idea who to look for in that league, but starting to find some good talent in Denmark and Sweden too:

fWYHfBY.png

This is two seasons in so obviously he's had a bit of time to develop, but he's looked a bit like this at the start of season 2 in two straight saves now. Resolute personality, huge potential. Starts at Silkeborg.

njTrsWF.png

Also two seasons in. Plays for Kalmar in Sweden, and has a swedish second nationality.

I've seen Amartey and Ajer both mentioned in here, Amartey 10 years in became one of the bets players by far in my title winning Newcastle team, huge ratings solid as a rock, Ajer was a good backup, stats improve nicely great CM, sold him for £33m

• 2 weeks later...

Archived