FM15: The Nordic Conveyor Belt : NOW Sponsored By Martin Odegaard'

Hoarau

From The Fjords They come.....

j8gmbr.jpg

o8w3u0.gif

This thread has been popular over the last few versions of FM, many a bargain has been found from the countries in the Nordic regions and this year is no different. There is a wealth of talent around and they don't cost a bomb. A lot of the players here aren't going to be suitable for your Man City's, Real Madrid's or Bayern Munich's.

Now there are some good players, possible top European league able bodied talents, so please take into account that a lot of people play in a broad range of different leagues not just your BPL, La Liga of the like.

Now how can I rejig this thread and not mention the new golden boy of football fans world round..

Name : Martin Ødegaard

w71xl4.jpg

Position : AMC

Club : Stromgodset

Nationality : Norwegian

Value : £650k

Sale Value :

Work Permit : N/A

2rr4g04.png

Name : Iver Fossum

23ra655.jpg

Position : MC

Club : Stromgodset

Value : £450k

Sale Value :

2cxgjsw.png

Name : Sondre Rossbach

30rtpir.jpg

Position : GK

Club : Odd

Value : £6.25k

Sale Value :

swddsz.png

Name : Carlos Stradberg

21brbmg.jpg

Position : STK

Club : Hacken

Nationality : Swedish

Value : £205k

Sale Value :

sbovt2.png

Name : Kristoffer Ajer

102w64i.jpg

Position : DM/MC

Club : Start

Value : £85k

Sale Value :

zmfkug.png

Name : Paul Onuachu

vxn7lx.jpg

Position : STK

Club : FC Midtjylland

Nationality : Nigerian

Value : £400k

Sale Value :

Work Permit : Needed

qzm35i.png

Name : Pione Sisto

1t4k7p.jpg

Position : AMRL

Club : FC Midtjylland

Nationality :South Sudanese

Value : £1.9m

Sale Value : £2.5m(min fee)

Work Permit : Needed

hrzoty.png

Name : Martin Linnes

5z4knb.jpg

Position : DR/Mr

Club : Molde

Nationality Norwegian

Value : £550k

Sale Value :

2wno10i.png

Name : Simon Thern

34q1qfa.jpg

Position : AMRLC

Club : Malmo

Nationality : Swedish

Value : £56k

Sale Value : Free

fci4ra.png

**I'll add some sale values once my new scout reports come back, just checking to see if they've changed since the update**

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How does Pione Sisto from FC Midtjylland look like stat wise?

Michal also has him at Wigan along with Saeter if I remember rightly from the Wigan thread when we were talking. Sure as soon as he see's this he'll be able to do one better one a half seasons in.

yooo! one of these is up

lemme at it

Name: Nyland

Club: Molde

Position: GK

Cost: 700k + Friendly (they're really particular about that friendly with my Arsenal side, otherwise increase it by 50k) - but got sold for 375k (outright) in another save come Jan

Wages: 7k per week

Ability: 2* CA for my Arsenal side (below Ospina), but potential to be as good as Szczesny

Name: Petteri Forsell

Club: IFK Mariehamn

Position: AMLC

Cost: Not sure (freebie in Dec though)

Wages: Haven't signed

Other: might be a good option for lower prem sides, a woeful natural fitness means he might be a little injury prone, but looks alright to build a team around (as a creative force)

also: to weigh in with Sisto, my scouts rate him with potential as good as Alexis (Sanchez), and definately worth considering with that 2.5m MFRC (7.75k per week wages)

but sign him quick, otherwise he wants a LOT more (tried in Jan, and couldn't get below 35k per week)

edit: @Paddo - if he's in the database but not in the game (rumour I've seen is a 110CA, -9PA), then it's genius database creation of SI's behalf (to not allow him u16s in) if they're in the non-edited game

Sisto should have Danish as 2nd nationality (and a possiblity to play for Denmark) when the full game comes out, if SI has things right, he got it approved this week IRL

according to the Australian researcher, any recent changes (like this) won't be made until the Jan transfer update, due to FM deadlines

Sisto should have Danish as 2nd nationality (and a possiblity to play for Denmark) when the full game comes out, if SI has things right, he got it approved this week IRL

Good to know... another thing to add to the list of changes for when the editor arrives :)

Also.. got a few players to add to this thread.. will get on it once I get some peace and quiet in this house :mad:

Dubravka

pay around 200k

5549feb475002e31b75a66467bd355f2.png

Celso Borges

Pay 400k plus a few incentives, but be quick, lots of clubs are interested.

0ebfee71bc3305880260403915816dad.png

Fredrik Oldrup Jensen

60k and he's yours, no potential to grow, but extremely well rounded and will go lower league.

ce957b80cece8c239039a7eab0f02600.png

Adama Guira

300k, Yaya Toure light... enjoy

60cec451a554228d0892c730848397a9.png

Tore Reginiussen

300k..the best cheap CB in the game for me, pace, strength.. got it all.. an old favourite

424e4f8ecbd8bbde55112cc523cc43f7.png

I'm focussing more on other regions (Eastern Europe and South America)

but Daniel Amartey (from Kobenhavn) looks pretty reasonable

and is Reginiussen only 300k? thought he'd be a little more than that personally (would've recommended him too, dammit Welsh)

I'm focussing more on other regions (Eastern Europe and South America)

but Daniel Amartey (from Kobenhavn) looks pretty reasonable

and is Reginiussen only 300k? thought he'd be a little more than that personally (would've recommended him too, dammit Welsh)

I signed Amartey for Dm for celtic. He's done alright Tbf not been amazing but solid enough.

Other Scandinavian based players I've signed are Kristoffee Ager (immense potential) and a guy called Mike Jensen who's an epic playmaker who has whacked in goals from 30 yards even at CL level.

Name: Papa Alioune Ndiaye

t9wc2t.jpg

Position: DMC

Club: Bodo/Glimt

Value: £900k

Sale Value: ?

Work permit?: Yes

15drnet.png

Name: Simon Tibbling

rr13yc.jpg

Position: MC

Club: Djurgarden

Value: £400k

Sale Value: £800k-£1.2m

Work permit?: N/A

dzx9g5.png

Name: Ibrahim Moro

23rjocw.jpg

Position: DMC

Club: AIK

Value: £375k

Sale Value: £1.1m

Work permit?: Yes

20p3kox.png

Name: Jere Uronen

11inzhv.jpg

Position: DL/WBL

Club: Helsingborgs

Value: £34.5k

Sale Value: Bosman

Work permit?: N/A

f0xbg9.png

Interesting one for you all...

048c88e59901f723121b77fcc2f21888.png

Some decent looking stats there.. not least the pace and acceleration of course.. off the ball... just a shame about that anticipation etc I guess...

He's just moved to this club, but his value is low, so you should be able to offer a decent sum and he might be interested, especially since his contract is almost up :)

Interesting one for you all...

048c88e59901f723121b77fcc2f21888.png

Some decent looking stats there.. not least the pace and acceleration of course.. off the ball... just a shame about that anticipation etc I guess...

He's just moved to this club, but his value is low, so you should be able to offer a decent sum and he might be interested, especially since his contract is almost up :)

Was he the lad who was at Valencia a few seasons back? He looks like a brilliant find!

or just offer him one, considering there's a 6 month expiry on it

looks like a perfect poacher to me (that pace and accel) with a pretty handy finishing stat

Some you will Ahmed.. some you might not .. hard to judge really without trying, it's all to do with their rep of course.

and depends on what else you have loaded

a generic English prem with large DB gives me the likes of Reginuissen, but if I load all players from EasternEurope, then he doesn't appear

Slightly incorrect. He will not receive it until next year but he did get the pre-approval.

We did add to his profile that he has spent almost all of his life in Denmark so he should have been able to apply for a passport in the game from day 1.

Unfortunately, due to a bug, this piece of data has not been extracted into the game.

You will have to do some editing, I'm afraid, as we can't make changes to the data until a data patch is released :(

Kristoffer Ajer from IK Start is a brilliant young midfielder and cost me almost nothing at the start of the game. Check him out. You might need to load the Norwegian 1st division though.

Patrick Banggaard looks great for mid-table Premier League teams.According to my scout(16 JPA/17 JPP), he has 2.5 stars current ability and 4 stars(3 normal and 1 black star) potential ability(I'm managing Fenerbahce).

35k1mwj.jpg

Yeah, noticed that about Oldrup Jensen too.

Thomas Drage needs to be added here:

sCcuq5D.png

Bought from Tromsø for £225k in the first transfer window for Grasshoppers, performed to an average rating of 7.40, coming second in the fans Player Of The Year award, then sold to Genk for £4M the following summer.

Archived