Sports Interactive Community
144tintin

In trophy cabinet, UEFA Super Cup picture is the same as Community Shield. Can I correct it?

I want to use the real trophy picture in trophy cabinet. However, some trophy picture is the same as another one, ex. UEFA Super Cup picture is the same as Community Shield picture. How can I fix it correctly. Thanks.

Do you have the method to fix it, ex. the config.xml file.

Not only for UEFA Super Cup picture, it is also the same for Club World Cup picture, is the same as Europa League Cup picture.

This currently isn't possible I'm afraid.

11 generic trophy graphics are used for different levels of competition, so there's bound to be duplication.

Will we ever be able to implement more trophy pictures into the game, it's something people have been asking for, for a few versions now, surely it cant that that complex to code and must be almost identical to logos and player pictures...

this was asked for !!!!! SI could just assign ID`s to each cup like logos, player faces , anyone know the software code ??? or anyone playing FM since day 1 should be able to do it??

This currently isn't possible I'm afraid.

11 generic trophy graphics are used for different levels of competition, so there's bound to be duplication.

IS coding A trophy to each competition ID so hard ????????? I asked for this in the wishlist thread last year :((((((((((((((((((((