Nikigreat's It's a Wing Thing

UPDATE

AMAZING SECOND SEASON with AC Fiorentina

Best winning streak: 12

Unbeaten streak: 18

Trophies:

UEFA Champions League - Serie A Tim - Tim Cup - UEFA Super Cup [TRIPLETE]

Remarkable wins:

5-2 with Manchester United, 3-2 @ Juventus, 4-1 with Chelsea, 4-1 with Manchester United, 3-1 with Real Madrid

2a8kehs.png

a11qx3.png

5xjrrm.png

League Table

nyzr43.png

UPDATE

AMAZING SECOND SEASON with AC Fiorentina

Best winning streak: 12

Unbeaten streak: 18

Trophies:

UEFA Champions League - Serie A Tim - Tim Cup - UEFA Super Cup [TRIPLETE]

Remarkable wins:

5-2 with Manchester United, 3-2 @ Juventus, 4-1 with Chelsea, 4-1 with Manchester United, 3-1 with Real Madrid

2a8kehs.png

a11qx3.png

5xjrrm.png

League Table

nyzr43.png

please, report the version of the game you are playing on. I sometimes let FM run for weeks on my laptop and as a consequence i sometimes play on old patches. Now with the full release it would be good to know exactly what version you play on.

Is it 15.1.1 571183 (m.e v1531) ?

please, report the version of the game you are playing on. I sometimes let FM run for weeks on my laptop and as a consequence i sometimes play on old patches. Now with the full release it would be good to know exactly what version you play on.

Is it 15.1.1 571183 (m.e v1531) ?

I finished the second season with the last update of the BETA, sorry I don't remember the number of the version; now I've just update the game to the first version of full game that is the one that you just wrote.

Hello - several players are set to "Close Down More". Why is the reason behind this? The team instructions are already set to "Close Down More".

I just wanted to indicate which players are most important to do it. By the way i'm not sure if a player set with personal instruction will do it more than usual.

Great opening post Niki :thup:

Can I ask if anyone has tried this on v15.1.3 yet? If so, does it still work well?

Thank you mate!

Myself I'm still playing the season with Fiorentina and it's going pretty well. It Looks even more solid defensively but I noticed that with this update the wings sometimes hold the ball and go to the middle and then shoot at the limit of the area.

This tactic is awesome. I made my own based on this one. My right winger has played 25 games, scored 13 and made 18 assists! He's only 19, but is very quick!

One problem though... I'm not sure if it's the tactics. I came 3rd in my league, but could have won it if it wasn't for my home statistics! I have drawn many games, but most noticeable is that I haven't won a home game in ten games in a row!

thinking of giving this a try tonight? any recent feedback on how this performs in the championship struggling in 20th in the january transfer window with bradford (1st season back in the championship) and struggling to get goals out of my strikers, currently using Darren Bent, Nathan Delfoenso, James Hanson & Kenny Miller neither have scored more than 5 so far!

Can somebody tell me if this is for the latest patch? Apologies if it's been stated, but I can't seem to find it any where

Thanks.

It works for me, has me in 1st place in Serie A and topped my Champions League group. What team are you looking to use the tactic with?

Can somebody tell me if this is for the latest patch? Apologies if it's been stated, but I can't seem to find it any where

Thanks.

I started doing it with the Beta, but then I saved it with the first full game update (sorry I don't remember the exact number)

I tend to find it is a really good tactic until the last 5/10 minutes.

Need some sort of counter tactic to deploy towards the end of the game.

Sometimes I set to Much Lower Tempo and More Discipline in these last minutes when I'm leading by one goal and I deselect Pass Into Space.

What you say can be right by the way but I never suffered any particular comeback with my tactic. You just need to handle the squad with a little of experience ;)

Same thing happened to me, but you can just copy his instructions above and create the tactic in game. Awesome tactic btw, working wonders for my Milan side!

Yeah guys sorry, I don't know why you can't import this I've tried to upload it again but nothing changes, you have to do like this if you can't import the tactic, it's not a long work it takes just 2 minutes.

Archived