Gundo's FM15 European Adventure Challenge™

Starting to realise, typing these updates are a chore.. Hahah..

Season 2020 Review

FCDjursland_zpsb57f8e31.png

FC Djursland

Season Review: Honestly, I thought we were gonna end up 2nd or 3rd, and the table did look that way in the last 5 games. But thanks to the collapse of FC Kobenhavn, we won the title, which qualifies us for the Champions League.

Board expectations:

Superliga: Stay clear of relegation

Media prediction: 12th

Danish Cup: Fourth Round

Results:

Superliga: 1st | League Table | Player Stats

Danish Cup: Finals

Season Summary:

Transfers

Finances

Key Performers:

Rolando Garavano: Definitely our buy of the season. Very very consistent, but I highly doubt he will stay for the next season. A few clubs want him, and he wants to leave. With a release clause, I think he'll not be here next season. Named in the 2021 Danish Superliga Team of the Year and the 2020/2021 Supporters' Player of the Year.

Paul Fairclough: Broke the club record for goals yet again and even the number of Man of Match awards. The runner-up for the 2020/21 Danish Superliga Top Goalscorer.

Ari Mohr Jonsson: I've had him at the club for quite a while, but he's finally made his mark here. Took a leaf out of Cleon's book by buying him when he was a full back, and trained him as a left midfielder as his stats more or less met my requirements for a wide playmaker (at that time).

Youth Prospect:

Allan Bonde | Year 1 | Year 2.

Year   Division          Position   Danish Cup      Notes
2015   Second Division      5th     Second Round       -
2016   Second Division      1st     Third Round     Promoted
2017   First Division       4th     Second Round       -
2018   First Division       2nd     Second ROund    Promoted
2019   Superliga            6th     Semi-Finals        -
2020   Superliga            1st     Finals             -

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOMJpnB.png

Mladost Zdralovi (Druga Hrvatska Liga) - Season 2015/2016 Review

My Profile - Personal information - Nationalities

Transfers - Squad Stats - Finances

Board expectations:

Druga Hrvatska Liga: Avoid relegation

Media prediction: 10/10

Hrvatski Kup: First round

Results

Druga Hrvatska Liga: 9/10

Hrvatksi Kup: First round

Top 5

Keeper - Dino Jambres

Defender - Vlatko Lach

Defensive midfielder - Matej Blaskovic

Attacking midfielder - Dennis Novinic

Forward - Antonio Vidovic

Year        Division             Position   Hrvatski Kup    Notes
[url=http://i.imgur.com/JJY0VnZ.jpg]2015/2016   Druga Hrvatska Liga     9       First Round       -[/url] (Screen hidden inside text)

Comment: Only had 12 players to start with so signed 12 more to have a full squad. But in the Croatian second tier you must have 3 U-21 players in the eleven all the time so I signed two U-21 players on a free in November and two more U-21 players arrived in January on loan. Only used 30% of my wage budget but the board must have been drunk when they calculated the budget cause the finances doesn't look good now...Well I managed to stay in the league and complete the National C-license. Next season I aim to grab the 8th place in the league and complete the National B-license.

16740206776_bf9652f0dc_o.png

BRORA RANGERS

2017 Season

Board Expectations

League: avoid relegation

Cup: 4th round

Media Prediction: 10/10 (odds 1000/1)

This year Biker got https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8751/16896673775_81066b7b01_o.png]National License A

League:

League Table

League Positions

Friendlies Mostly money making ones. Experimented with tactics, so some huge defeats there.

Fixtures 1 Great 1st quarter, undefeated (1st half: +12=2-4; 38pts)

Fixtures 2 Regular ending (2nd half: +7=4-7; 25pts)

Great 1st quarter, undefeated, and only 2 draws in league. We had 7 more points than 2nd classified, Dumnferline. Also, our big success that was related always: we beat Rangers in Challenge cup in penalties (15-14). Then we lost 3 consecutive games in the start of 2nd quarter and Dumnferline did 7 points in those games...

In the end, we managed to win Scottish 1st Division by 7 points. But there where moments, such as the 4th game with Dumbarton, 3 points ahead, but they had better goal average. Must win or draw to be first.

Players

transfers House cleaning at the end of season. We also had done some house cleaning at the beginning. Bunch of youngsters and many first team regulars up to now, such as Scully. But, they where good for 2nd division, Scottish Championship is too strong for them. Quite happy with all the newcomers, even if some, such as Stewart and Dillon (got him at the end of previous season) spent most time injured.

Craig Johnston. Striker who shares the weight with Paul Sludden from last year. Liked by the fans.

Jordan Lowdon. DL/ML. One of the previous season good players about whom the coaches said he was not good enough, but he did very well.

Ross Matthews. M/MR. One of the brilliant new transfers, bought during winter transfer.

Matt Macey. Goalie I bought last year when one of the two main ones was injured. He did really well, getting an average of 1 goal per game. Most cup games my other goalie played. Also the big defeats in league (0-6, etc) when Macey was injured or I rotated him to keep the other goalie in shape.

Team of the year

Youth intake

Incredibly bad youth players.

Expected a better one next year, but my youth training expansion got cancelled due to bad finances. Sad.

Evolution:

Ben Moore: year 1, year 2

Cup

In the cup competitions we did better than expected.

-Scottish Cup 4th round.

-League Cup: 3rd round. We had an epic win against Rangers on 2nd round. Regular time we drew 1-1 on minute 87. Extra time we drew 2-2 in minute 120, one man down. Then in penalties we won 15-14!!!

-Challenge Cup: Finalists! We beat better teams such as Cowdenbreath and Falkirk, and in the final we lost against Kilmarnock on penalties 5-6 (although they where much better than us)

Finances

The team did regular this season: finances. Mainly thanks to the friendlies.

Objectives

Strengthen the team.

Don't be relegated!

Edit

Once again we have the lowest attendance of Scottish division soccer.

For the 2016 season we had 12.000 to spend in wages, for 2017 we have 20.000. For 2018 we have 30.000. After my clean of the team, I hope to get a few good players. Scottish Championship has a maximum squad size of 22.

Season  |   League   | Position  |    Cup     |   Europe    | Top Scorer (Lge)        | Ave. Attendance | Achievements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
2015    |   2nd Div  |   4th     |  3rd Rnd   |      -      | Connor Scully (18)      | 115*            | Promoted in playoffs 
2016    |   1st Div  |   8th     |  4th Rnd   |      -      | Paul Sludden (22)       | 217             | stayed clear of relegation (barely)
2017    |   1st Div  |   1st     |  4th Rnd   |      -      | Craig Johnston (12)     | 234             | League winners. Finalist of Challenge Cup  
2018    |   Champ    |           |            |      -      |                         |                 |  

OOMJpnB.png

Mladost Zdralovi (Druga Hrvatska Liga) - Season 2015/2016 Review

Sacked after just 13 points in 22 games season two...Just couldn't find players that improved the team and in Croatia you must have 3 U-21 players all the time and the ones available on the transfer market didn't even had one golden star. So yeah, really wanted to make something special in Croatia but guess the team was just too poor. Gonna start over in Greece I think.

logo%20zemun.png

New manager Thomas Aquinas has taken charge at Zemun, in the Serbian second division. Supporters are hoping that he is the manager they have been praying for.

Goals for the season:

Don't get fired

This is my first one of these challenges. Most of my other saves have involved me winning everything with Chelsea or getting a Premier League quality side promoted from the championship. Looking for something a little more challenging :)

Ards Rangers - Belfast Telegraph Championship 2 - 2015/16[/b]

In my first season in management , my aim was to put a squad together that was capable of avoiding relegation and try and play attractive football that the fans would like.

League Table -

Past positions - I'm happy with that. We managed to win the title with being odds on favourite to be relegated. I'm happy with that. We managed to win the title with being odds on favourite to be relegated.

Irish Cup - I knew that we would not win this but cup run would of been nice.

Sons and Steel Cup - I wanted to try new formation in this cup and seam to pay off we went all way and won the competition.

Intermediate Cup -i played the fringe players in this and did ok.

League Cup -i was not expecting to win this but we managed to get to the final and the better team won.

Transfers - we had to make a lot of free transfers as do not have any money to spend.

Squad 1

Squad 2 - still room for improvement but happy with the squad.

Finances -trying stay in budget at this level is hard but seamed to have wages under control.

Key Player Profiles:

Raymond Fitzpatrick - decent player shame he won't sign a new deal.

Tony Tumelty - he was class formed a good partnership with Fitzpatrick.

Craig McAllister - had a decent season at the hart of my defence.

Andrew Wallace - my number one was quality.

Eugene Gallagher - ever present in the team was joy to watch.

Career Overview

Season    League                     Position    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2015/16   Ards Rangers - Belfast Telegraph Championship 2    1st   Champions, Sons & Steel Cup Winners

Next Season

so our aim for next season is to make it into the try and be competitive and avoid relegation on the way.

Ards_Rangers_badge_zps3flqbcpv.jpg

Ards Rangers - Belfast Telegraph Championship 2 - 2015/16

In my first season in management , my aim was to put a squad together that was capable of avoiding relegation and try and play attractive football that the fans would like.

League Table -

Past positions - I'm happy with that. We managed to win the title with being odds on favourite to be relegated. I'm happy with that. We managed to win the title with being odds on favourite to be relegated.

Irish Cup - I knew that we would not win this but cup run would of been nice.

Sons and Steel Cup - I wanted to try new formation in this cup and seam to pay off we went all way and won the competition.

Intermediate Cup -i played the fringe players in this and did ok.

League Cup -i was not expecting to win this but we managed to get to the final and the better team won.

Transfers - we had to make a lot of free transfers as do not have any money to spend.

Squad 1

Squad 2 - still room for improvement but happy with the squad.

Finances -trying stay in budget at this level is hard but seamed to have wages under control.

Key Player Profiles:

Raymond Fitzpatrick - decent player shame he won't sign a new deal.

Tony Tumelty - he was class formed a good partnership with Fitzpatrick.

Craig McAllister - had a decent season at the hart of my defence.

Andrew Wallace - my number one was quality.

Eugene Gallagher - ever present in the team was joy to watch.

Career Overview

Season    League                     Position    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2015/16   Belfast Telegraph Championship 2    1st   Champions, Sons & Steel Cup Winners

Next Season

so our aim for next season is to make it into the try and be competitive and avoid relegation on the way.

VUYwGsU.png

Zemun 15/16 Season

League: Serbian First League

Expectations:Finish above mid table

Finished: 10th. League table

Analysis: The team struggled early in the season as I was experimenting with some different formations. About a third of the way through the season, we were sitting comfortably in the relegation zone with no signs of any ability to score goals. After trying several different setups, I eventually settled on an aggressive 4-5-1, after which the boys started banging them in regularly. We were able to pull ourselves back to mid table, but by that point we were well out of contention for promotion

Serbian Cup

Expected: Reach first round

Finished: Reached first round

Analysis: Not much to say as we only played 3 games. It's unfortunate that there is only one cup competition, I was hoping to use them to develop the youth

Key Players:

Aleksandar Kirovski - Aleksandar was the only player who performed consistently throughout the season. There were many matches, especially towards the beginning of the year, where he stood on his head and earned us a point or 3 single-handedly.

Predrag Jeremic - It took Predrag a while to get going, but once I started playing him consistently in his preferred AM® role, he started scoring/assisting pretty consistently. He had a hand in over 1/3 of the teams goals and was consistently our most threatening player. Unfortunately he dropped off a bit towards the end, as I was forced to play him on the left due to injury

Dalibor Rodic - Solid defensive c

Hot Prospects:

Once it became apparent that we were going to finish mid table, I started focusing on getting the youngsters rotated in more. Hoping they can become leading contributers as we push for promotion in the next couple of seasons

Mladen Preradovic - I'm hoping to make Mladen into the engine of the team in years to come. He had some promising performances in the middle of the season, though he dropped off towards the end and struggled with injury.

Stefan Beko - Stefan developed over the course of the year and was able to take the starting striker role over from Igor Pavlovic and Milano Raskovic.

http://imgur.com/GcNtr0g CM with a lot of potential that I had missed earlier in the year. Found him idling in the reserves (oops). Had a largely disappointing season, but I'm hoping spending more time on the pitch with the first team next year will help him along

Pavle Pavic - young defender that I started rotating in at the end of the year. Looks like he has potential.

Personal Goals for the season

Don't get fired--success!

Biggest Challenges

Age--I had a ton of old players on the squad at the start of the season. They got understandably aggravated when they found themselves keeping the bench warmer for younger, less-developed players, which caused some tension in the locker room

Whiny little kids-- Everyone and their brother wants first team football. Guess what, if you're my 10th best CD, I'm probably not going to play you in the first team every match! I've got a couple of promising young prospects I think I'm going to lose against my will b/c they want to be starting right now and refuse to go on loan.

I can't get a senior affiliate no matter how hard I try. The board keeps agreeing, but then coming back saying that the search was unsuccessful

Goals for the offseason and next season

Cut down on squad size and age. There are a bunch of older players just hanging around eating up salary. I plan to take the hatchet to some of the unimportant older players this offseason to clear up some spots on the starting XI for younger talents with futures.

Finish in top 5

Try to elevate our profile with some friendlies with larger-reputation clubs in the region

Pick up an AM(L) that isn't crap. Our attack just didn't go through the left side unless I played Jeremic there, who is significantly stronger on the right. Fixing this should go a long way towards achieving that top 5 finish

I understand now where all the club's money that isn't going to improving our inadequate facilities is going...I've been awarded 16!! penalties in the last 28 games. The next closest team has 5

VUYwGsU.png

Zemun 16/17 Season

League: Serbian First League

Board Expectations:Finish mid table

Personal Goal: Finish top 5

Finished: 1st! League table

Analysis: We stayed in pretty consistent form throughout the season. Didn't have the quickest of starts but we hit our stride pretty early on. Here's the league position chart from the season http://imgur.com/C2oMQ84. As you can see, we were pretty consistently top 3 after week 8.

Serbian Cup

Expected: Reach first round

Finished: Reached second round

Analysis: We managed to pull off a bit of an upset in the 3rd round, beating Superleague side Radnicki 1923 1-0 before getting blitzed by Rad 6-3 in the second round.

Key Players:

Aleksandar Kirovski - While he conceded more than I would have liked at times, Aleksandar's generally solid play allowed us to adopt more aggressive tactics. He made quite a few spectacular 1 on 1 saves throughout the course of the season

Stefan Beko - Ladies and gentlemen, your Serbian First League Player of the Year and Golden Boot winner! Not only did he punch in a bunch of goals, Beko was also instrumental in setting up many of our goals. His runs deep into the box and beautiful pull-backs were a joy to watch.

Matija Ljujic - Our new boy. Picked him up from Teleoptik for $73k. Looking like he'll be a bargain. He had immediate impact when he joined the club. He was one of the most dynamic players on the pitch and linked up quite well with Beko. Unfortunately was injured and had to take the last half of the season off.

Danko Opancina- Stout defender. One of the most consistent performers in the entire league. Unfortunately he's a bit upset with me at the moment over pep talks. I'm hoping to be able to hold on to him. Fingers crossed

And most importantly!- seriously, how does this happen in a league with 30 matches a season. I'm not complaining I guess :p

Hot Prospects:

Mladen Preradovic - Didn't develop as much as I'd hoped, but still has a chance at a bright future

Zeljko Simovic - Youth player with a lot of potential. Will be keeping a close eye on his development

Failed to live up to my hopes:

Predrag Jeremic - Predrag's year was actually pretty solid when he was fit. He missed half the season due to injury though, which was disappointing

Personal Goals for the season

Finish top 5- Success

Hack and slash the deadweight- Released 10 of the least useful members of the squad. Also shifted this guy off my bench for a nice 23k

Elevate profile--big friendlies with Legia, Red Star, and Partizan raised our profile a bit. We have another friendly coming up with Real Vallodolid as well. We also got a big lift from performing as well as we did in the league

Biggest Challenges

Injury. Seemed like we'd just be getting healthy and then another slew of starting XI injuries would hit. Hopefully the board will allow me to expand our physio squad when we move up.

Goals for the offseason and next season

Beat the drop

Make the semis of the Serbian Cup

Get the board to upgrade our facilities. We got downgraded this year and they haven't been willing to fork over the money needed. With the cap on foreign players in the Superleague, I'm going to need a strong development system to keep bringing in talented Serbian youth

VUYwGsU.png

Bringing you up to date on FK Zemun (through 2019-2020 season)

I got lazy and haven't been doing these updates regularly.

17-18

Relegated from the Superleague. Finished in 16th place. Didn't win a single game after the end of the winter break, owing to the fact that my strikers couldn't score a damn goal

18-19

Right back up. We won the First League by 8 points. We were carried through the first half of the year on the golden leg of Stefan Beko. Sold him mid year for a club record transfer fee. List of 18-19 transfers.

19-20

Quite a successful season. We were predicted to finish dead last in the league. With only 5 games left, we were right in the hunt for Europa League. Unfortunately we finished poorly and ended the season in 8th. Snagged quite a bit more transfer money from sales this year, turning 2 free transfers into 1.5 million 19-20 transfers

Important players:

Simovic - Had a nice 20 goal season. Hoping to feature him for some time up front

Mor Hajaj - Really exciting young player. He's going to go for a lot of money within the next couple of seasons. Every other match I get an email about how Ajax or Basel was scouting him during the game. Already received a 6.5 million dollar offer for him this winter, held off in hopes of securing Europe with him.

Growth of club/league/manager

Club finances Player sales and growing attendance are improving our financial situation greatly. We're in a good spot at the moment

Facilities improvements Our improved financial situation meant the board was willing to spend money to improve our youth facilities and our training facilities. Hoping to continue producing quality young players with our improvments

The allowed me to complete 4 badges over the past few years. Currently studying for the Continental A license

Serbia has also moved up in the rankings. We now have 1 CL spot, 1 EL 2nd round, and 2 EL first round spots for the top finishers

Scorpio by wannachupbrew. I'm really enjoying it, saves a lot of clicking between different screens :)

Thanks, will try it!

And congratulations on your performance so far. I am completely unable to sell anyone, even for free... and my team is currently ruined, although doing well at last in my current division: Scottish Championship (the difference a good goalie and another good player make in a team can be incredible)

Thanks, will try it!

And congratulations on your performance so far. I am completely unable to sell anyone, even for free... and my team is currently ruined, although doing well at last in my current division: Scottish Championship (the difference a good goalie and another good player make in a team can be incredible)

Haha thanks. In fairness, I think I unintentionally picked a really easy league to do this challenge for. Zemun's finances (I started with a wage budget of over 1 million USD)were in really good shape and they already had a high quality team. I think the biggest part of the challenge is yet to come as we fight to become perennial contenders against Red Star Belgrade and Partizan

BRORA RANGERS

2018-2019 Season

Got these achievements (which I had never managed to get in 3 years of FM): Scottish Hero (go from lowest to highest division), Attack (20 matches scoring), On a Roll (20 matches undefeated). All of them at the end of season, which was impressive. The beginning was troublesome...

Board Expectations

Media Prediction: 10/10 (odds 2000/1)

League:

League Table

League Positions

Friendlies Couldn't get many money makers.

Fixtures 1 Poor 1st half: +3=6-9; 15pts

Fixtures 2 Superb 2nd half: +11=5-2; 38pts)

Why a great second half? we got a good goalie (due to injury of Macey, our main goalie, but he had recovered in the 3 months it took Thell to arrive.

Players

transfers . Very happy with the good players I got this time.

Linus Lindqvist AML / ST. A beast on the left wing, and good as a ST too. Curiously enough, this 'fairly selfish player' now has the record for assistances in Scottish Championship with 16.

Linus Hallström AMR / MR. Young player of the month winner 3 times. Our penalty taker when Sludden was not playing. A menace on the right wing, and I trained him to play as ventral midfielder too for my attacking 4-3-3 narrow tactic.

Jason Brown. The midfielder started 47 games, same as Swinglehurst (our captain). Very solid.

Lukas Thell. My third Swede. Our goalie was very important for our promotion. A goalie who stops stuff is great to have in your team!!

Team of the year. Here you can see my try to emulate FC Barcelona.

Youth intake

Completely worthless youth players. Just kept the first goalie.

Evolution:

Ben Moore: year 1, year 2 , year 3 (on loan)

Cup

In the cup competitions we did average, what was expected.

Finances

The team did badly this season in finances.

Objectives

Don't be relegated! It is going to be really tough, with our small budget. And to make it more interesting, we are under takeover bid, we have been for the last 3 months. Lets hope it is over before the end of transfer window or we will be in real trouble.

Board Announcement: takeover

Board Announcement: under-soil heating (why? pitch has been a disaster since the 1st season...)

Curiosity: Scottish Premiership relegation playoff is played AFTER contracts run out!!

Expectations

The average attendance seemed decent thanks to the playoffs, without them, it would have been around 450.

For the 2016 season we had 12.000 to spend in wages, for 2017 we have 20.000. For 2018 we have 30.000. For 2019 we went down to 26.500.

Season  |   League   | Position  |    Cup     |   Europe    | Top Scorer (Lge)        | Attendance | Achievements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
2015-16 |   2nd Div  |   4th     |  3rd Rnd   |      -      | Connor Scully (18)      | 115*       | Promoted in playoffs 
2016-17 |   1st Div  |   8th     |  4th Rnd   |      -      | Paul Sludden (22)       | 217        | stayed clear of relegation (barely)
2017-18 |   1st Div  |   1st     |  4th Rnd   |      -      | Craig Johnston (12)     | 234        | League winners. Finalist of Challenge Cup  
2018-19 |   Champ    |   4th     |  4th Rnd   |      -      | Linus Hallström (14)    | 684        | Promoted in playoffs.
2019-20 |   Prem.    |           |            |      -      |                         |            |  

BRORA RANGERS

2018-2019 Season

Got these achievements (which I had never managed to get in 3 years of FM): Scottish Hero (go from lowest to highest division), Attack (20 matches scoring), On a Roll (20 matches undefeated). All of them at the end of season, which was impressive. The beginning was troublesome...

Board Expectations

League:

League Table

League Positions

Friendlies Couldn't get many money makers.

Fixtures 1 Poor 1st half: +3=6-9; 15pts

Fixtures 2 Superb 2nd half: +11=5-2; 38pts)

Why a great second half? we got a good goalie (due to injury of Macey, our main goalie, but he had recovered in the 3 months it took Thell to arrive.

Players

transfers . Very happy with the good players I got this time.

Linus Lindqvist AML / ST. A beast on the left wing, and good as a ST too. Curiously enough, this 'fairly selfish player' now has the record for assistances in Scottish Championship with 16.

Linus Hallström AMR / MR. Young player of the month winner 3 times. Our penalty taker when Sludden was not playing. A menace on the right wing, and I trained him to play as ventral midfielder too for my attacking 4-3-3 narrow tactic.

Jason Brown. The midfielder started 47 games, same as Swinglehurst (our captain). Very solid.

Lukas Thell. My third Swede. Our goalie was very important for our promotion. A goalie who stops stuff is great to have in your team!!

Team of the year. Here you can see my try to emulate FC Barcelona.

Youth intake

Completely worthless youth players. Just kept the first goalie.

Evolution:

Ben Moore: year 1, year 2 , year 3 (on loan)

Cup

Finances

The team did badly this season in finances.

Objectives

Don't be relegated! It is going to be really tough, with our small budget. And to make it more interesting, we are under takeover bid, we have been for the last 3 months. Lets hope it is over before the end of transfer window or we will be in real trouble.

Board Announcement: takeover

Board Announcement: under-soil heating (why? pitch has been a disaster since the 1st season...)

Curiosity: Scottish Premiership relegation playoff is played AFTER contracts run out!!

Expectations

The average attendance seemed decent thanks to the playoffs, without them, it would have been around 450.

For the 2016 season we had 12.000 to spend in wages, for 2017 we have 20.000. For 2018 we have 30.000. For 2019 we went down to 26.500.

Season  |   League   | Position  |    Cup     |   Europe    | Top Scorer (Lge)        | Attendance | Achievements
2015-16 |   2nd Div  |   4th     |  3rd Rnd   |      -      | Connor Scully (18)      | 115*       | Promoted in playoffs 
2016-17 |   1st Div  |   8th     |  4th Rnd   |      -      | Paul Sludden (22)       | 217        | stayed clear of relegation (barely)
2017-18 |   1st Div  |   1st     |  4th Rnd   |      -      | Craig Johnston (12)     | 234        | League winners. Finalist of Challenge Cup  
2018-19 |   Champ    |   4th     |  4th Rnd   |      -      | Linus Hallström (14)    | 684        | Promoted in playoffs.
2019-20 |   Prem.    |           |            |      -      |                         |            |  

****, you're making fast progress. Congrats. Good luck on the relegation fight!

Well, we got Europa League. Got knocked out in the playoffs where I drew Vfb Stuttgart. We lost in the Serbian Cup final and finished within a couple points of first in the League(the whole 1-5 pack was up for grabs the last day, was pretty damn intense).

How do you do the code thing that everyone does showing competition history?

I've struggled with it for years haha and still don't get it. I would be interested to find out a simple way of doing it also.:thup:

I've struggled with it for years haha and still don't get it. I would be interested to find out a simple way of doing it also.:thup:

Click reply with quote, copy, go advanced, paste and edit.

By the way, I'm still playing, but probably will not be posting annual updates. Working life is busier than I thought. So I'll only post note-worthy events or when I finally complete the challenge. Hope that's alright. =(

Click reply with quote, copy, go advanced, paste and edit.

By the way, I'm still playing, but probably will not be posting annual updates. Working life is busier than I thought. So I'll only post note-worthy events or when I finally complete the challenge. Hope that's alright. =(

Cheers Larxus.:thup::o

Good too here you are still going with FC Djursland.:thup:

ril_zps5f17c053.png

Randaberg IL - 2023 - Norwegian Adeccoligaen

League table

Disastrous season and only salvaged by avoiding the drop on the final day before eventually finishing 12th. Also no helped by Rondesveit missing 3 months of the season with a serious injury and that was a huge miss. Viking FK the norwegian team i support blized the league, losing only once.:eek: Huge disappointment in the cup yet again as we failed to progress past the 2nd round, losing to 2nd division Skedsmo 0-1. Survived a board take over just! However as I write this my job is still very insecure and I fear for the future.:(

Squad

Star players

Leif Rondesveit - Top scorer again with 6 goals, missed a 3 months with injury.

Aleksander Sivertsen - The home-grown Captain, had another great year and the only player to average over 7, also scored 4 goals.

The Next Martin Ødegaard's...

Still desperately trying to get the Board to invest, because most of what we get coming trough is poor at the moment.

Next season...

Cup run and finish higher! Future plans are to really cut back on buying players and use our own youth alot more.

Season  |   League   | Position  |    Cup     |   Europe    | Top Scorer (Lge)        | Ave. Attendance | Achievements
2015    | 2nd Div |      7th     | 1st Rnd   |      -      | Christer Håland (15)         | 203       | None 
2016    | 2nd Div |      7th     | 1st Rnd   |      -      | Mathias Perttamo (11)        | 154       | None
2017    | 2nd Div |      4th     | 2nd Rnd   |      -      | Martin Hummervoll (8)        | 187       | None
2018    | 2nd Div |     11th     | 1st Rnd   |      -      | Hummervoll/Petersen (5)      | 150       | None
2019    | 2nd Div |      1st     | 2nd Rnd   |      -      | Rondesveit (13)              | 250       | Promotion!
2020    | 1st Div |      11th    | 3rd Rnd   |      -      | Rondesveit (13)              | 311       | None
2021    | 1st Div |      9th     | 3rd Rnd   |      -      | Rondesveit (23)              | 470       | None
2022    | 1st Div |      7th     | 1st Rnd   |      -      | Rondesveit (13)              | 473       | None
2023    | 1st Div |      12th    | 2nd Rnd   |      -      | Rondesveit (6)              | 574       | None

<pre class="bbcode_code" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; padding: 6px; line-height: 12px; border: 1px inset; overflow: scroll; direction: ltr; font-size: 12px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background: repeat-x rgb(242, 246, 248);"><strong>Year </strong>| <strong>League</strong> | <strong>Pos</strong> | <strong>Bel. Cup</strong> | <strong>Bel. Super Cup</strong> | <strong>Europa</strong> | <strong>Ch. Lge</strong> | <strong>Eur Sup Cup</strong> | <strong>World Club</strong> | <b>Top Goalscorer</b>

| | | | | | | | |

2015 | First | 11th | 2nd Rnd | N/A | N/A | N/A | N/A | N/A | Dmitriy Dovbeiko 16

2016 | First | 1st | 2nd Rnd | N/A | N/A | N/A | N/A | N/A | Evgeniy Azerskiy 27

2017 | Highest | 11th | Semi | N/A | N/A | N/A | N/A | N/A | Evgeniy Lebedev 11

2018 | Highest | 5th | Semi | N/A | N/A | N/A | N/A | N/A | Evgeniy Lebedev 11

2019 | Highest | 1st | 3rd Rnd | N/A | N/A | N/A | N/A | N/A | Seydou Male 19

2020 | Highest | 1st | Winner | Lost In Final | 3rd in Grp | 3rd Qly | N/A | N/A | Seydou Male 26

2021 | Highest | 1st | Winner | Winner | 2nd Knockout | Play-off | N/A | N/A | Leonid Ivanov 19

2022 | Highest | 1st | Winner | Lost In Final | 2nd Knockout | Play-off | N/A | N/A | Leonid Ivanov 31

2023 | Highest | 1st | Winner | Winner | 1st Knockout | 3rd in Grp | N/A | N/A | Derlis Valinotti 28

2024 | Highest | 1st | Winner | Winner | N/A | 1st Knockout | N/A | N/A | Derlis Valinotti 27

2025 | Highest | 1st | Winner | Winner | N/A | 1st Knockout | N/A | N/A | Derlis Valinotti 35

2026 | Highest | 1st | Winner | Winner | N/A | Semi-Final | N/A | N/A | Leonid Ivanov 55

2027 | Highest | 1st | Winner | Winner | N/A | Quarter-Final| N/A | N/A | Derlis Valinotti 37

2028 | Highest | 1st | Winner | Winner | N/A | Runners-Up | N/A | N/A | Leonid Ivanov 30

2029 | Highest | 1st | Winner | Winner | N/A | Quarter-Final| N/A | N/A | Leonid Ivanov 23

2030 | Highest | 1st | Winner | Winner | N/A | 4th in Grp | N/A | N/A | Silvio 25

2031 | Highest | 1st | Winner | Lost In Final | N/A | Winners | N/A | N/A | Leonid Ivanov 22

2032 | Highest | 1st | Winner | Winner | Winners | 3rd in Grp | Lost In Final | Winners | Silvio 29

2033 | Highest | 1st | Winner | Winner | N/A | Winners | Winners | N/A | Silvio 35

2034 | Highest | 1st | Winner | Lost In Final | N/A | On-Going | Winners | Winners | Leonid Ivanov 25

Well that didn't work!!!

Will try again tomorrow. Sorry Lads.

<br></pre><br>

Ards Rangers - Belfast Telegraph Championship 1 - 2016/17

So after last season shock promotion, I was expecting a tough season.

Past Positions

League Table - I didn't not expect us to win the league the bookmakers had us at 150-1 to win the title.

Irish Cup - wanted to try go on cup run that was halted by Linfield.

Sons & Steel Cup - We won this last year so set bout defending out title but we got beat by dundela in the semi final 3-2 after extra time.

Intermediate Cup - We did well this year got to the semi final got beat on pens by Dungannon.

League Cup - We were not expecting to win this but we got to the final played Portadown and beat them 3-0.

Transfers - some great players bought in this season was pleased with them.

Squad1

Squad2-the squad is always improving, hope I can manage the players better and rotate the squad a bit more give the fringe players bit more chance.

Finances - still £214K in the red, and we had a decent cup run this season so hopefully the board will give us more cash for improve the team.

Key Player Profiles:

Marcus Dallas - bought in at the start of the season as an attacking midfielder played better as an inside forward.

Stephen Boyd - an amazing a really good player and still only 19 years old.

Eugene Gallagher - brilliant for this level another good season from him.

Raymond Fitzpatrick -last season playing football has decided to hang his boots up had decent season too.

Career Overview

Season    League                                Position    Achievements
2015/16   Belfast Telegraph Championship 2       1st   Champions, Sons & Steel Cup Winners
2016/17   Belfast Telegraph Championship 1       1st   Champions, League Cup Winners

Next Season

Promotion leads us into the unknown, so I'd be happy just to avoid relegation.

BRORA RANGERS

2019-2020 Season

Saved by the bell. Managed to win at the last moment the second leg of relegation playoff. Very tough season, specially, taking into account our team was under takeover embargo for most of the season. I was lucky they finally bought us the moment I was having good results.

Board Expectations

League:

League Table

League Positions

Friendlies Pure money makers. We got out of the red with them.

Fixtures 1

Fixtures 2

Our games with Hamilton is what saved us this year.

Players

transfers . No transfers due to board embargo, and then, when we could, no money.

Nicklas Lindqvist AML / ST. Best player once again.

Ross Mathews Very good MR, I have trained him to be M.

Gino Mauro. Canadian central defender. Did very well, but lots of short term injuries and tires easily.

Team of the year. New tactics that won us a few games in the middle of the league (modified my standard DM possession tactic to a faster attack with 3 M)

Youth intake

Completely worthless once again. I only contracted 3.

Cup

Finances

financesThe team did well this year (thanks to being in top division)

Objectives

Don't be relegated! 8th would be a nice position. Strengthen team.

The average attendance was good at last, 1546. Lets hope to improve next year.

For the 2016 season we had 12.000 to spend in wages, for 2017 we have 20.000. For 2018 we have 30.000. For 2019 we went down to 26.500. For 2020 we have 29.500

We are improving a facility at last: training!

2015-16 |   2nd Div  |   4th     |  3rd Rnd   |      -      | Connor Scully (18)      |  115*      | Promoted in playoffs 
2016-17 |   1st Div  |   8th     |  4th Rnd   |      -      | Paul Sludden (22)       |  217       | stayed clear of relegation (barely)
2017-18 |   1st Div  |   1st     |  4th Rnd   |      -      | Craig Johnston (12)     |  234       | League winners. Finalist of Challenge Cup  
2018-19 |   Champ    |   4th     |  4th Rnd   |      -      | Linus Hallström (14)    |  684       | Promoted in playoffs.
2019-20 |   Prem.    |  11th     |  5th Rnd   |      -      | Nicklas Lindqvist (17)  | 1546       | Won relegation playoff 

Darn.... bad luck, Gundo.

You should get a new team in the same league and make it your objective to humiliate them...

Cheers man.

Had a short FM break since. Just started up a new save with Staal the team I was last year in this challenge and decided to try youth only.

We'll see how that goes.:D

Good to see you making contiued progress with Brora Rangers.:thup:

Invincible! Haven't lost in Serbia in almost two years now. I'm struggling to make progress in Europe though. I've gotten a couple of really rough CL group draws. I can't get more money out of my ownership to improve the team either, so right now I'm stuck waiting to get a favorable draw and then sneaking through at second in the group

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stade Nyonnais

212px-LogoStadeNyonnais.jpg

2015/36

Challenge League - 4th

Schwiezer Cup - 2nd Round

Overview

A decent first season. Having failed to win in our first ten games as I battled to improve the quality of the squad, late season form propelled us up the table. We looked like we might be in with a shout of the title until poor form in March cost us this. 4th place was respectable and a number of decent free transfers agreed for the summer boded well.

Standout Players

Andreas Hadenius - Swedish centreback signed in January on a free from Norkopping. Solidified the defence.

Dimitri Oberlin - Swiss youngster signed on loan from Zurich and was one of the teams stand out players.

Thomas Lehne Olsen - Striker signed from Norweigan side Stromsgodset, hit 10 goals as we climbed the league.

2016/17

Challenge League - 1st

Schwiezer Cup - 3rd Round

Overview

An exceptional season. We lead the Challenge league all season and it never really looked in doubt that we would take top spot. A number of pre-season signings of good standard augmented with decent loan signings was enough to push the club the extra step.

We have a number of transfers arranged that should give us the quality to compete in the Super League next season. There won't be much money to spend though so hopefully the free transfers will be good enough.

The Team

GK Nihat Sahin - Turkish keeper signed in pre-season on a free from Mersin. Did well and won the Challenge league keeper of the season.

RB Sam Mensah - A free transfer from Orebro in December 2015 the Ghanain right back has excelled in his two seasons at the club.

CB Boris Grozdic - The young Serb was one of a number of recruits from Serie A when he signed last summer on a free from Palermo. Has been exceptional at the back.

CB Alberto Tendillo - Spanish centreback signed on loan from Valencia. Played very well in his eleven games in the run in.

LB Helder - The Brazilian was the clubs first decent signing and has done well in an attacking fullback role. Won the leagues defender of the year award.

BBM Oscar Sielva - A good performance in midfield by the Spaniard. Signed from Olot in the Spanish fourth division.

CM Dario Patane - Italian midfielder signed from Palermo on a free in pre-season.

RW Alvaro - Spanish winger was excellent on loan from Sevilla and contributed almost a goal every other game.

TQ Charly Musonda - Young Belgian on loan from Chelsea. Added 9 goals and did okay.

AP Thomas Lehne Olsen - The Norwegian had an excellent second season at the club having moved to the wing. Earnt the midfielder of the year award.

AF Slavko Perovic - The Serbian striker scored 30 goals in his 39 games and was excellent leading the line.

Year League Pos. Champ.L Uefa SwsCup Achievement
2015/16 Chal Lge 4th NA NA 1stRnd
2016/17 Chal Lge 1st NA NA 2ndRnd Champions, Promoted

Stade Nyonnais

212px-LogoStadeNyonnais.jpg

2017/18

Super League - 2nd

Schwiezer Cup - Final

[/center]

Overview

A fantastic first season in the Super League. It was looking likely to be another solid season from the outset but I was expecting mid-table. We did very well following the winter break and climbed the table rapidly. I was hopeful of European qualification and this was duly acheived with a fantastic 2nd place.

The squad is dominated by players signed from the Italian Serie A. I expect to sacrifice a number of these to finance summer transfers.

The Team

GK Mirko Salvi - The lone Swiss player in the first team. Played well following a summer move from Basel.

RB Sam Mensah - With the team for three seasons now, the Ghanian rightback was excellent but it may be time now to move on.

CB Diawandou Diagne - Signed from Barcelona in the summer, the Senagalese defender is very good but also one of our most marketable assetts and may be sacrificed.

CB Boris Grozdic - Serbian centreback who is good but may be traded.

LB Helder - Another decent season for the Brazilian. Another who may be moved on after three seasons now.

BBM Nadir Minotti - The Italian midfielder was exceptional following his move from Atlanta. Scored 10 goals in 25 games.

CM Marcel Sobotka - German midfielder who arrived from Schalke last summer and was very good.

RW Francesco Cassata - Cassata looked like he might be the weaker of the 3 Italians in the attacking midfield. Was excellent however and won the midfielder of the year award.

TQ Lorenzo Tassi - Italian playmaker who signed from Inter and did very well in the hole.

AP Nicola Belloni - The third of three italians behind the striker. Did very well on the left flank.

AF Kevin Mercado - Ecuadorian striker signed from Udinese. Scored 14 goals but may be replaced.

Year League Pos. Champ.L Uefa SwsCup Achievement
2015/16 Chal Lge 4th NA NA 1stRnd
2016/17 Chal Lge 1st NA NA 2ndRnd Promoted
2017/18 Super Lge 2nd NA NA Fnl Cup Finalist

Archived