• Created
  • Last Reply

Copy and paste this in the config file, in the Slymlyne skins folder:

?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>

<record>

<!--

============================================================

Basic Skin Details

The commands in this file are only used to describe the skin.

Settings should be placed in the file "skins/<skin>/settings/<skin> settings.xml",

where <skin> is the name of the skin.

$DateTime: 2013/10/09 17:09:29 $

============================================================

-->

<!-- skin name, author etc -->

<string id="skin_name" value="Slymlyne" />

<string id="name" value="Slymlyne" />

<string id="author" value="Aeryth" />

<translation id="description" translation_id="249669" type="use" value="Slim skin for Football Manager 2015" />

<string id="version" value="2.0b" />

<flags id="parent" value="fm dark" />

<!--

Minimum game version this skin requires to be valid, and listed as an option in the list of skins .

This is used for two things:

- First of all you can force a sking to only be availble for a minimum minor release (ie patch), in other words

setting the required_version to 7.0.1 makes sure the skin won't be listed if the game is in version 7.0.0.

- Secondly, the first number ("major version") is used to decide which version the skin was designed for,

so if the version is "7.0.0" it won't be listed in the list of skins if the game version is "6.0.0." or "8.0.0",

even though 7 is less than 8.

-->

<string id="required_version" value="15.0.2" />

</record>

Ok so I'm hoping I might get help here. Since the update I have downloaded the skin again and tried to get the Mega Facepack back up and running without success it's already in both my graphics folder and the actual Slymlyne graphics folder but is just not showing.

UPDATE FOR FM v15.2.0

Make sure you delete both slymlyne folders from your skins folder before installing

Best skin so far! This 15.2 just screwed (can i use this word?) my game, lot of buttons missings and stuff like that. Reloaded the skin in game, clear the cache but i still have some buttons missing. Anyone else with the same problem?

Has anyone managed to get the sidebar version working since the new 'patch'? Really love this skin and have downloaded the latest version, cleared cache, deleted the previous folders etc but when I select it in preferences I just get the default dark skin.

I can't access any player info on their screens, there is just a blank white bar where the dropdowns should be

Happens occasionally when changing skin. Clear your skin cache and reload the Default skin, then load Slymlyne again and it should fix it.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

BUMP

I know that this skin is discontinued but If anybody knows; how do I edit or change the opacity of the match screen, almost impossible to see?

And what about the red square "thing" at the top left?

What file do I edit?

Cheers ;)

2015-11-02_00005.jpg

2015-11-02_00004.jpg

And there's some odd thing in the middle of the statspanel.

2015-11-02_00006.jpg

Archived