FM15 can you still get Stadium backgrounds?

deuce81

Hi there, was just wondering if stadium backgrounds will work in FM15, i had some last year which really added to the immersion in the the game for me. Will i be able to do that this year? Will i need to download a certain skin to make them work like in previous editions? Any help greatly appreciated as i'd love to set this up on my games! Many thanks!

So could I now add kits, backgrounds, logos and player faces to the beta game I am playing or do I have to wait until the official release?

I like the sound of allocating regens with real faces. Had a look for a thread mentioning this with no luck so far.

Many thanks

Hello,

I'm trying to solve my issue with FMC Stadium Superpack which are the small stadium pictures that are appearing in club page overview, but I cannot make it working. Can anyone help me?

The folder is as usual in the graphics folder, but on Club page I'm not able to see it :(

thanks in advance!

Hello,

I'm trying to solve my issue with FMC Stadium Superpack which are the small stadium pictures that are appearing in club page overview, but I cannot make it working. Can anyone help me?

The folder is as usual in the graphics folder, but on Club page I'm not able to see it :(

thanks in advance!

there is a settings file you need as well, have a look over at fmreporter forum for it.

I'd like some help too please; I downloaded both links and have put them into my graphics folder but they're not displaying. All kits, faces and logos are working fine and I've cleared my cache. Any other ideas? Thanks

maybe is problem with xml files...

Archived