Makoto Nakamura

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

August 2026

w03lwuS.png?1

TN8fQjP.png?1

wPyfhdB.png?1

A very mixed month, a cracking start to the season with the 6-0 thrashing of Diegem but then 3 back to back league defeats sent us tumbling back down the table, the wins in the cup gave me a bit of a morale boost and we were back to winning ways with a 6-2 demolishing of RC Gent.

2ruukA1.png?1

Key Transfers:

4wyGtH9.png

9B0nIB4.png

This is awesome. But your career threads usually are.

A couple of questions though.

1. Can we see your hall of fame so far?

2. Do you use the same tactic? Think I read in another thread that you base it around the best positions for you players? Can you share how you approach building a tactic each time you join another team if that's the case. I am very intrigued.

But seriously. Awesome career.

This is awesome. But your career threads usually are.

A couple of questions though.

1. Can we see your hall of fame so far?

2. Do you use the same tactic? Think I read in another thread that you base it around the best positions for you players? Can you share how you approach building a tactic each time you join another team if that's the case. I am very intrigued.

But seriously. Awesome career.

Thanks mate, it means a lot :) And to answer your questions:

K5qozY0.png?1

9j7Z0H7.png?1

And my current tactic:

lP4Q3ej.png?1

I usually use the 4-3-3/4-5-1 variant, but just having a little go with this set up and it seems to work for now.

September 2026

GcoSqHF.png?1

jnnZIMW.png?1

A good enough start to the month with 2 good wins, but without a win in 3 now albeit with 2 draws and we deserved to lose by a bigger margin against Westerlo in the cup as they're in the league above us and we played with 10 men for 92 minutes and 30 seconds!

White_star_bruxelles.png

rw8A1bR.png?1

ZtdMfCH.png?1

CZqA0g7.png?1

iySJJvk.png?1

Key Players:

JwPEEBG.png

cx15a7i.png

sGU0fu3.png

OSvmCLl.png

7 hours after I join Bruxelles I have my first game....away to Roeselare

Season  |         Club          |   Nation   |            League          |   Position  | Other  
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014    |       Temperley       | Argentina  | Argentine 2nd Division     | 3rd Group B | Promoted 
2015    |       Temperley       | Argentina  | Argentine Premier Division |     3rd     | Cup & Super Cup Winners!
2016    |       Temperley       | Argentina  | Argentine Premier Division |     1st     | League & Copa Libertadores Winners!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017/18 |   Melbourne Victory   | Australia  | Hyundai A-League           |     1st     | FFA Cup, League & Grand Final Winners
2018/19 | Admira Wacker Modling | Austria    | Sky Go Erste Liga          |     1st     | Promoted
2019/20 | Admira Wacker Modling | Austria    | tipico-Bundesliga          |     2nd*    | Left November 26th
2019/20 |   Red Bull Salzburg   | Austria    | tipico-Bundesliga          |     2nd     | Joined November 26th, Europa League Winners!
2020/21 |   Red Bull Salzburg   | Austria    | tipico-Bundesliga          |     1st     | League & Cup double!
2021    |    Smolevichi-STI     | Belarus    | Persha Liga                |    12th     | Joined 4th July, Sacked 2nd November
2021    |        Orsha          | Belarus    | Persha Liga                |     4th     | Joined 5th November
2022    |        Orsha          | Belarus    | Persha Liga                |     1st     | Promoted as champions, new points record
2023    |        Orsha          | Belarus    | Vysshaya Liga              |     4th     | Won Kubak Belarusi!
2024    |   Shakhter Soligorsk  | Belarus    | Vysshaya Liga              |     1st     | Won the league!
2025/26 |      Roeselare        | Belgium    | Derde Klasse B             |     1st     | Won Championship Playoff! Promoted!
2026/27 |      Roeselare        | Belgium    | Proximus League            |     8th     | Resigned February 16th

End of Season 2026/27

JEGjCbK.png?1

ahsGcI2.png?1

What an unbelievable turnaround! In 7 games I've managed to win them a title and I may be out the door pretty soon as well!

Nbmq5Aw.png?1

Key Players:

ptI8FpG.png

tbWQ7I7.png

Season  |         Club          |   Nation   |            League          |   Position  | Other  
2014    |       Temperley       | Argentina  | Argentine 2nd Division     | 3rd Group B | Promoted 
2015    |       Temperley       | Argentina  | Argentine Premier Division |     3rd     | Cup & Super Cup Winners!
2016    |       Temperley       | Argentina  | Argentine Premier Division |     1st     | League & Copa Libertadores Winners!
2017/18 |   Melbourne Victory   | Australia  | Hyundai A-League           |     1st     | FFA Cup, League & Grand Final Winners
2018/19 | Admira Wacker Modling | Austria    | Sky Go Erste Liga          |     1st     | Promoted
2019/20 | Admira Wacker Modling | Austria    | tipico-Bundesliga          |     2nd*    | Left November 26th
2019/20 |   Red Bull Salzburg   | Austria    | tipico-Bundesliga          |     2nd     | Joined November 26th, Europa League Winners!
2020/21 |   Red Bull Salzburg   | Austria    | tipico-Bundesliga          |     1st     | League & Cup double!
2021    |    Smolevichi-STI     | Belarus    | Persha Liga                |    12th     | Joined 4th July, Sacked 2nd November
2021    |        Orsha          | Belarus    | Persha Liga                |     4th     | Joined 5th November
2022    |        Orsha          | Belarus    | Persha Liga                |     1st     | Promoted as champions, new points record
2023    |        Orsha          | Belarus    | Vysshaya Liga              |     4th     | Won Kubak Belarusi!
2024    |   Shakhter Soligorsk  | Belarus    | Vysshaya Liga              |     1st     | Won the league!
2025/26 |      Roeselare        | Belgium    | Derde Klasse B             |     1st     | Won Championship Playoff! Promoted!
2026/27 |      Roeselare        | Belgium    | Proximus League            |     8th     | Resigned February 16th
2026/27 | White Star Bruxelles  | Belgium    | Proximus League            |     1st     | Joined February 27th, promoted as champions!

Pre-Season 2027/28

YNlbYUI.png?1

Taking a leaf out of DavidBeckham's book I have decided to arrange loads of morale boosting friendlies, now I'll just have to wait and see if it makes a difference!

thkUTxw.png?1

Transfers:

PiWT79S.png?1

It turns out we have no budget at all, so I've relied on loans.

Key Loans:

cpWQz9w.png

oSF3rjN.png

Lxf8OI1.png

Mario has just won the U19 European Championship Golden Ball.

Jesus, I love the look of Mario.

Great title win and look forward to the new job.

Same here, looks like I'm going to have to change formation to incorporate more than 1 striker! Here's hoping I only spend another season or 2 in Belgium.

Maximizing the squad's morale before the start of season is crucial IMO!

And you play really quickly!!! Great work so far keep it up mate :applause:

It seems to have worked but I can't say much after one game and thanks! :)

July & August 2027

sQFhFFm.png?1

K7PmUAm.png?1

Just the 2 games and another change in tactic for me, since my pitch has the maximum dimensions, I'm now using something that the game calls a 4-1-1-4 WB DM Wide, and it's paying off so far! It is a shame to see Bruxelles haven't scored at all yet though.

October 2027

wF9A8oN.png?1

FpDxGcn.png?1

Well, it could have been better, the result against Standard was very far from the standard I want, and now it's a tough little run of games, Club Brugge were in 2nd when I faced them, now I face Anderlecht who are in 2nd now as well as facing them again in the cup and between them is a game against one of the two Tycoon-back clubs in Eupen. After this we then face 4th placed KV Mechelen and 6th placed Oostende!

Wow, thanks! I'm highly honoured as this is your 2nd post in 14 years that you chose to post here :) Please keep me updated on how you get on :)

Haha, I noticed that as well. I must admit I think I have alot more, but they seem to have gone away. I used to be active in the LLM sub-forum some years ago.

I find the idea of Cristiano Ronaldo writing a report for someone inherently hilarious.

Probably goes along the lines of "He's good, but not me good" or "he's never going to be good".

I reckon you'll be out of Belgium in 1-2 seasons

By the looks of how things are going, so do I :)

You're the flash of FM players!

Maybe by time I make it to Mexico I'll be Speedy Gonzales ;)

Agreed!

Seems like everytime I check this thread 2 or 3 seasons have flown by, good luck with Gent you'll be winning it in no time.

Thanks Acid, you'll just have to check more often then ;)

Archived