Sports Interactive Community
Wijnand fens

What is your longest period by one club??

I'd be gutted to know I wasted 55 days of my life since last October on a game.

Wait there.....

It came out on 17 October 2008(two days before release). So even if you bought it on that day. You have the game about 11 months - exactly 337 days.

You have played 55 days since it came out so you have been on this game for a SIXTH OF THE WHOLE YEAR!!

Take away 4 other sixths for sleeping and school/work. So half your time this year you have played this game.

DEDICATION THAT MATE.

I'd be gutted to know I wasted 55 days of my life since last October on a game.

Wait there.....

It came out on 17 October 2008(two days before release). So even if you bought it on that day. You have the game about 11 months - exactly 337 days.

You have played 55 days since it came out so you have been on this game for a SIXTH OF THE WHOLE YEAR!!

Take away 4 other sixths for sleeping and school/work. So half your time this year you have played this game.

DEDICATION THAT MATE.

I play this game every minute I have.

example:

monday: 7:30 go to work, 16:15 at home, Start FM around 16:30, eat while playing, close FM at 23:00 go to sleep = 5,5 hours 1 hour sport

Tuesday the same = 5,5 hours

Wednesday the same = 6,5 hours (no sport)

Thursday the same = 5,5 hours

Friday the same (not when my favourite team plays at home) = 5,5 hours

Saturday a wake at 9:00 start FM, play in the whole day, close at 23:00, go out and dance :-) = 14 hours

Sunday a wake at 10:00 start FM, play it the whole day, close it at 23:00. = 11 hours.

total game time in a week: 43, 5 hours a week.

I'm a system engineer at a School, so every 7 or 8 weeks I had 1 or 2 week off, than I play FM 14 hours a day.

I have an own home, a job, a girlfriend, play soccer, and sport every day, how I do this?

I have bought a very small laptop 12 inch, so when my girlfriend watch TV or a movie, I play FM, not hide behind a large laptop, no we can talk and she can see me, and FM is a passive game, so you had the time for a conversation.

That's my explanation!

at the moment: game time 58 days 21 hours 42 minutes

Days at the club: 18559

Doei Wijnand

Your Insane!

Mate U R A legend!!!

Were bouts in Holland U from my Aunt and Uncle live in Zierikzee, i think thats how u spell it. I go there every year its the best place.

Mate U R A legend!!!

Were bouts in Holland U from my Aunt and Uncle live in Zierikzee, i think thats how u spell it. I go there every year its the best place.

From Dordrecht, 75 KM above Zierikzee.

I think you should get Most Dedicated FMer of the year award Wijnand fens! Miles should give you a knighthood or something lol.

From Dordrecht, 75 KM above Zierikzee.

lol i live in Spijkenisse ;)

And my game is in 2015 now.

And my team is Excelsior (Holland)

It's doing good in the Dutch Premier League (eredivisie)

But i can't win the ECC yet :(.

I've been playing as Rosenborg on FM07 up until 2024. It's gotten to the point where the only original players that are still kicking about are very old. In fact, I've still got Martin Skrtel in my reserves at the age of 39! He still comes out for a few games each season, but he's retiring at the end of this one, right before his birthday, robbing me of the pleasure of playing a 40 year old man in a game.

skrtelba1.jpg

I find that I have a hard time starting a new game on FM08 because I'm so damn attached to the newgens in this Rosenborg save. I find myself playing a few games here and there on a liverpool save I have, wishing Torres would play more like my striker in Rosenborg, or wishing Gerrard could do what my fantastic Korean playmaker can do.

I had the same issue with switching from 06 to 07, but I was helped along by losing the 06 disc...

16 seasons at FC Bayern, 16 league titles, 1 CL and i'm still not favoured personnel :mad:

16 seasons at FC Bayern, 16 league titles, 1 CL and i'm still not favoured personnel :mad:

54 seasons at the club, 4 or 5 (at work can't check it) cl wins en a lot of serie A victory's, i'm still not favoured personnel :-(

I was the proud manager of Farnborough Town for sometime around 15 years on CM 03/04.

I quit after I won the Champions League.

54 seasons at the club, 4 or 5 (at work can't check it) cl wins en a lot of serie A victory's, i'm still not favoured personnel :-(

That's ridiculous lol, I really hope this aspect of the game is improved for 09.

I'm now half way season 54

here some screenshots

Manager info: season 54

halfwayseason54manager.jpg

Club Info: season 54

halfwayseason54clubinfo.jpg

Honours season 54:

halfwayseason54honours.jpg

And again, I reach this without cheating or going on holiday.

Wijnand

3 or 4 seasons. I can't stand staying at the same club for long, even staying in the same league gets me bored.

My longest game was the first I ever started, I carried my save from the FM06 demo, got to 2017 with Real Madrid IIRC, so about 11 - 12 seasons.

Nowadays I'm lucky to last two before moving on.

Just finish Season 55

Today start play (non stop) FootballManager at 09:30 until....................... I think 22:30 (i go to sleep)

so: 13 hours play FM today........................

Think I'm insane..........

game time at the moment

63 days 21 hours 37 minutes

(game started 25 october 2007(real time))

im currently in my longest save to date. in 2019 with arsenal. only 4347 days lol so got a long way to go to catch up with you. but i wil do it haha :D

game time at the moment

63 days 21 hours 37 minutes

(game started 25 october 2007(real time))

thats cool have you played with anyone else on fm08?

thats cool have you played with anyone else on fm08?

yes,

4 x FC Dordrecht (favorite team) (All 1 season)

2 x Feyenoord Rotterdam (both 1 season)

1 x REAC (Hungary) 1 season

1 x Dutch national team 2 seasons

1 x Lille 1 season

1 x AC Lugano (suisse) 1 season

I play this clubs and seasons when I get bored by my Salernitana Save, but every time, after 1 seasons, I miss Salernitana, so I go back to that save.

I'm 80 years old at the moment, almost 81 and still going strong

the regens in post 28 are retired, I have regens enough to choose, some are really superb players.

Most scandinavian and belgian players are very good regens (year 2062)

I love your dedication. I thought I did well on FM07, when I went from 2008-2037 with Bolton Wanderers!

Can I ask though, have you had a new stadium built in your time with Salernitana? In my current game (FM08, Chippenham 2020), I always nosey round the other teams to look at the weird and wonderful names of the new stadia.

I love your dedication. I thought I did well on FM07' date=' when I went from 2008-2037 with Bolton Wanderers!

Can I ask though, have you had a new stadium built in your time with Salernitana? In my current game (FM08, Chippenham 2020), I always nosey round the other teams to look at the weird and wonderful names of the new stadia.[/quote']

No I have never had a new stadium, they expand it now have more than 99000 seats

Insanity, but unparalleled devotion. I am genuinely speechless.

I'm very proud with this save!!

I try to reach 100 seasons

My old record is CM00/99 with PSV 69 seasons

Than I get fired, so the game was over, I hope Salernitana don't fired me. Because, when I'm get fired I stop with the game.

Managed Margate for 17 years. Got them to the UEFA Cup group stage in season 17 and got sacked the next season. The board thought a new manager was in the clubs best interest. 3 years later they're in League 1. Stupid board

I played the longest in FM06 as Fiorentina manager for 12 years and i already felt dying. Just wonder how you make it to 55 seasons. Very impressive. May be i spend to much time watching 2Dmatch. Haha~~:D

I usually get bored with FM after a few seasons but I've managed to get to 2016 with Arsenal (and England for a couple of years now) in FM08

wow 14 hours playing fm on a saturday dont you like watch the footy at 3 or something lol

In holland we must pay to see the Premier League, and if I can see it, I watch and play FM the same time.

How the hell are you NOT in the club's favoured personnel?