When is the best time for you the manager to go on a coaching course?

I started one save with no badges and than started the first course it takes 4 months but im not really playing it much till the game comes out

That's ridiculous and I'm sure it doesn't take that long in real life? If it does, unless you have a great Ass Man you're not likely to be managing that club after four months are you?

What about training on the job? :D

I started a save with no badges and thinking of waiting until the end of the Season before going on a Coaching Course since I don't have many backroom staff the loss of the training could have an impact especially if as mentioned above it could take four months for the first course.

That's ridiculous and I'm sure it doesn't take that long in real life? If it does, unless you have a great Ass Man you're not likely to be managing that club after four months are you?

What about training on the job? :D

Four months for the lowest level sounds about right if you are doing it in your free time whilst also doing a full time job, though the English FA lowest level course in real life only takes a day of work. The low level courses shouldn't really have a massive impact on your ability to do a managers job.

Four months for the lowest level sounds about right if you are doing it in your free time whilst also doing a full time job, though the English FA lowest level course in real life only takes a day of work. The low level courses shouldn't really have a massive impact on your ability to do a managers job.

Sounds like it might be an improvement SI can implement then

Archived