Not enough coaching attention.

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but a lot of my players have "Feels he is not getting enough coaching attention during tactics training" in the negatives section of their happiness, how do I rectify this?

Is there a specific way to increase it in the training screen or do I just have to focus on tactics? Is it just increasing the intensity?

It's not a huge problem for me right now, but my morale is not great and if I can sort this it would help me out loads on that front, so does anyone know what I should do?

Look at your coaches training workload. If it is Heavy they aren't able to give each player enough attention.

If you have a big squad it can take 4/5 coaches per area to get it to Average. In previous years you could just stick one coach in each area and be fine.

So which one is better, light workload or good star rating?

The best star rating you can get on an Average overall workload is probably the best mix.

If it's too heavy the coaches won't be able to make best use of the knowledge they have. If the star rating is low on a light workload then they'll be able to coach all they know but it won't make much difference because their knowledge is not enough.

Archived