Nation: England

Division: League 1 or lower

European Competition: -

Media Prediction: Not that important

Board Expectation(s): Not that important

Transfer Budget: Not important

Wage Budget: Not important

Finances: As above...

Other : I am looking for a club with one or more good young players to build the team around. Wouldn't mind if the team has the speed to play a 4-4-2 with two aggressive wingers.

Division: League 1 or lower

European Competition: -

Media Prediction: Not that important

Board Expectation(s): Not that important

Transfer Budget: Not important

Wage Budget: Not important

Finances: As above...

Other : I am looking for a club with one or more good young players to build the team around. Wouldn't mind if the team has the speed to play a 4-4-2 with two aggressive wingers.

Crewe...

Nation: Any country

Division: Anything but top tier

European Competition: N/A

Media Prediction: Doesn't matter

Board Expectation(s): Doesn't matter

Transfer Budget: Nothing at all

Wage Budget: N/A

Finances: Bad, really really bad. So bad that they are in danger of getting in administration.

Other: Simply a club which has problems in keeping afloat. Hardly any player in the squad. Basically I want to build it up completely in my way.

Good facilities preferable. Especially good youth facilities.

If anyone is looking for a low/mid table side with potential I really recommend Sassuolo, you have Zaza, Berardi (at least for a season) and Sansone as a front 3, the defence and midfield needs work but a few loan signings and spending your £7M budget should be able to help with it. You can probably even sell Zaza for £25M + if you want the funds, I turned down £32M at the end of the first season as he's 25 goals and more a season but it is an option and if you lose out on Berardi in the co-ownership you should get £20M at worst for him

Nation: Any country

Division: Anything but top tier

Media Prediction: Doesn't matter

Board Expectation(s): Doesn't matter

Transfer Budget: Nothing at all

Finances: Bad, really really bad. So bad that they are in danger of getting in administration.

Other: Simply a club which has problems in keeping afloat. Hardly any player in the squad. Basically I want to build it up completely in my way.

Good facilities preferable. Especially good youth facilities.

Probably Blackpool.

Nation: England (preferably, but open to suggestions)

Division: Premier League (preferably); Championship (possibly)

European Competition: Don't mind

Media Prediction: Anything other than among the title favourites

Board Expectation(s): Don't mind

Transfer Budget: Enough to work with

Wage Budget: Enough to work with

Finances: At least secure if possible

Other: I've had a few 'serious' saves now so am looking for something a bit lighter and more fun. I want to take a team and rebuild it with as many wonderkids and top prospects I can get within my budget just to see how they do, what happens, how they develop, what ridiculous fees I can sell them for, etc. So the team needs to have enough transfer and wage budget, and also room to offload members of the existing squad (without too much upset, if possible).

Nation: Top ten European countries

Division: 1st

European Competition: n/a

Media Prediction: outside top 4

Board Expectation(s): outside top 5

Transfer Budget: Some money to build the future or with a decent squad to start.

Finances: T potential to grow in the future with no future debts

Other: A club who isnt in Champions League or Euro League but can challenge for those spots.

Nation: Anywhere

Division: second tier or below

European Competition: not in competition (first season)

Media Prediction: top half (at least)

Board Expectation(s): Don't mind

Transfer Budget: Good

Wage Budget: Good

Finances: Good

Other: Excellent youth facilities with the potential to build with youth players.

Nation: Don't really care

Division: Don't really care

European Competition: Don't really care

Media Prediction: Don't really care

Board Expectation(s): Midtable to title challenger

Transfer Budget: Pretty big

Wage Budget: Pretty big

Finances: Good to very good

Other:

I'm looking for a team to be in my hopefully last save of FM'15. I want a team with a pretty high transfer and wage budget, but that does not expect a championship right from the start. Country and League is not important.

Nation: Top 10 European countries

Division: 1st or 2nd

European Competition: n/a

Media Prediction: n/a

Board Expectation(s): n/a

Transfer Budget: Some money to build with, a good squad to start with or a batch of good youngsters to bring through.

Wage Budget: n/a

Finances: n/a

Other: With the latest transfer update I guess I'm looking to make what will probably be my last FM15 save something of a preview of teams that might be interesting to manage in FM16. Whether it be an up and coming team ready to seriously challenge. A team with some exciting new signings or new found wealth or a team that has an exciting crop of youngsters coming into the first team that could be a force for years to come.

In short I guess, a team with a bit of a storyline who could be on the top 10 most exciting teams to manage in FM16 list or something like that. ;)

Nation: England, Spain, Italy, Germany, Portugal, Russia, Ukraine (you can suggest. Europe pref)

Division: Premiership / Top flight (whatever you want to call it)

European Competition: At least Europa League or close to it

Media Prediction: Top 8

Board Expectation(s): Top 8

Transfer Budget: Good core, youth system

Wage Budget: n/a

Finances: n/a

Other: I want to knock a dominant club off their perch. I'm currently managing Arsenal but I'm just not feeling the love. I think I'm beginning to grow tired of England but I kept it in case someone has a good suggestion. You can even suggest other countries if you know about a great team to manage for this challenge.

Division: League Two

Media Prediction: Any

Board Expectation(s): Any

Transfer Budget: Any

Wage Budget: Any

Finances: Any

Other: I like to start there and work my way up to the premiership. I was Dag and Red in 2013, Leyton Orient (a L1 team at the time) in 2014, and Plymouth Argyle in 2015. Would like to try someone new for FM16. Looking for a new team this year but would love to hear the thoughts of people who play with or follow L2 sides. At first glance, was looking at Barnet since they just came up or maybe Portsmouth or back to Orient for another season since the team turned over most of the players I saw in 2014.

As an aside, in a life imitating art situation, I saw Orient and Argyle play because of playing with them on FM during those seasons. So since I will probably do that again, if the team also plays in an interesting city to visit, that might be the deciding factor

Division: League Two

Media Prediction: Any

Board Expectation(s): Any

Transfer Budget: Any

Wage Budget: Any

Finances: Any

Other: I like to start there and work my way up to the premiership. I was Dag and Red in 2013, Leyton Orient (a L1 team at the time) in 2014, and Plymouth Argyle in 2015. Would like to try someone new for FM16. Looking for a new team this year but would love to hear the thoughts of people who play with or follow L2 sides. At first glance, was looking at Barnet since they just came up or maybe Portsmouth or back to Orient for another season since the team turned over most of the players I saw in 2014.

As an aside, in a life imitating art situation, I saw Orient and Argyle play because of playing with them on FM during those seasons. So since I will probably do that again, if the team also plays in an interesting city to visit, that might be the deciding factor

Accrington will be a very good challenge this season.

Division: Championship

Media Prediction:

Board Expectation(s):

Transfer Budget: Would prefer "some" money to spend if possible!

Wage Budget:

Finances:

Other: Starting my first network game tonight with a friend, both going to be championship teams. Looking for an idea on who has the best youth prospects. Not looking for the best team or favorites for the division overall

We'll be using the base 15.3 database (not updated with transfers)

I'm looking for a last game before FM16 as most probably are! I've downloaded a transfers update.

Nation Any European

Division Top

European Competition Doesn't matter

Media Predition Not winners

Board Expectations No itchy trigger fingers

Transfer Budget Enough to bring a few players in/ assets who I could sell

Wage Budget Enough to bring a player or two in if I need to

Finances If they can afford the transfer money then that's fine

Other I only intend for this to be a season or maybe two, I'd like a good footballing side who I can get playing possession football and over achieve a bit. I'd be willing to try and replicate and styles past and present so if you know of a team/ manager that has a distinct style then fire away. Updated transfers could throw up more than a few new challenges!

Swansea are a good shout! Although maybe they just lack that little bit of sass appeal, they're not a fashionable club (compared to say Southampton). Much like Stoke?

Edit: Think I'm going for your Southampton suggestion, quite like the balance of the team!

• 2 weeks later...

Nation: France

Division: Level 3

Media Prediction: Doesn't matter - although preferably not a team fighting relegation.

Board Expectation(s): Same as above

Transfer Budget: don't matter.

Wage Budget: don't matter.

Finances: not in debt.

Other: Want to do a French club in the 3rd tier and try to get them promoted up to the top division. I would like a team recently formed if possible or a team with no history so I can create history.

I thought about Paris FC as I've seen they've just been promoted IRL and I like the idea of competing with PSG in the long run!

any ideas guys?

• 4 weeks later...

Forest would be a good shout. Not only because I support them but they have the added issue of being under an embargo at the start of the season. I'm not sure how this is going to be implemented in FM. This means they can't spend any transfer fees or loan fees and they're only able to spend about £10k per week on new players. I think there's limitations on what bonuses you can offer as well.

Again, it's all interesting though as it depends on how it's implemented in FM. The plus side is they do have a fairly good squad but some key players injured in Assombalonga, Cohen, Reid and Fryatt. There are some good loan signings in Ryan Mendes, Jonny Williams and Nelson Oliveira whilst the club have a few good youngsters pushing for the first team in Oliver Burke, Ben Osborn and Tyler Walker. Alex Iacovitti, Frederik Nielsen(Fisker), Tim Erlandsson and Gerry McDonagh as other youngsters who have been in and around the first team or are considered good prospects.

Thanks for the reply Nottingham Forest. TBH, I didn't realise about the embargo so that would be a deal breaker for me as I will want to try and bring in a few players in the first window regardless of my current squad strength (i.e. hot prospects).

Probably go for Real Sociedad. Anyhow, Moyes will probably get the sack before the game release even if the data is now locked.

Archived