Division: top division

European Competition: any

Media Prediction: top 4

Board Expectation(s): top 4

Transfer Budget: big ish

Wage Budget: big ish

Finances:

Other: enjoy building squads transfers youth and experience

Bayern, Dortmund, Wolfsburg, PSG, Monaco, Marseille, Napoli, Barca, A.Madrid, Sevilla and Valencia.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nation: top 5 Europe... England Spain Italy Germany France

Division: top division

European Competition: any

Media Prediction: top 4

Board Expectation(s): top 4

Transfer Budget: big ish

Wage Budget: big ish

Finances:

Other: enjoy building squads transfers youth and experience

I can think of Man Utd, Ath Madrid,

Only had the one save on FM15 so far. Looking for a new team, was Arsenal, then Manchester City in the same save.

Nation: Any

Division: Top Division

European Competition: Any

Media Prediction: Mid Table or above.

Board Expectation(s): N/A

Transfer Budget: Reasonably generous in second season.

Wage Budget: Okay

Finances: Okay

Looking for a team that can be considered ageing. Had a solid save back on an older iteration (FM10 Maybe?) where I was AC Milan.

They still had a squad including Pirlo, Ronaldinho, Beckham, Gattuso, Ambrosini amongst others.

Looking to squeeze one good season from an old guard before ushering a new era of same nation youths and regen into a world force.

The Catch is it can't be a club I've previously managed, which rules out: Manchester United, Arsenal, Manchester City, Bayern Munich, AC Milan and Real Madrid. Admittedly, I've only been some of the big boys. :o

Villarreal is a great shout. Nahuel Leiva, Moi Gomez, Manu Trigueros, the Dos Santos brothers, Vietto and Mussachio means you start off with a great young team with loads of potential. Finances are tight at the beginning but you won't need to make significant investments at the onset of the game.

Although this isn't answering anyone directly, it may help someone who's looking for a new team not in the Top Tier.

I started one recently, set my reputation to Semi-Pro footballer and recommended coaching badge for my team and selected Sheffield Wednesday, nice big stadium, around 40,000, little debt, recently got a new owner with philosophy of "Sign High Profile Players" so I'm guessing he must have a bit of money, turned off first window transfer budgets.

Obviously no signings made for anyone, apart from freebies, media prediction 17th, currently top and having great fun, Stevie May and Will Keane are both great players and performed excellently for that level for me. :)

Although this isn't answering anyone directly, it may help someone who's looking for a new team not in the Top Tier.

I started one recently, set my reputation to Semi-Pro footballer and recommended coaching badge for my team and selected Sheffield Wednesday, nice big stadium, around 40,000, little debt, recently got a new owner with philosophy of "Sign High Profile Players" so I'm guessing he must have a bit of money, turned off first window transfer budgets.

Obviously no signings made for anyone, apart from freebies, media prediction 17th, currently top and having great fun, Stevie May and Will Keane are both great players and performed excellently for that level for me. :)

Was thinking of a Sheff Wed save too. Beside Stevie May and Will Keane, which players are pretty decent? And which areas are they weak in?

Was thinking of a Sheff Wed save too. Beside Stevie May and Will Keane, which players are pretty decent? And which areas are they weak in?

Despite having a media prediction of 17th, their squad isn't all that bad really. Kieran Lee, Liam Palmer (rejected offers from Swansea and Sunderland in Jan to stay) and Chris Maguire have all been my other stand out performers, everyone else just been consistent/solid without really doing anything special.

I'd definitely look to improve defensive midfield, neither Melo or Semedo have been good for me there, getting more success out of Sam Hutchinson, though is definitely first position I'm looking to strengthen, followed by another striker (as Keane is only on loan) and some pace in central defence.

Nation: Top Nation (including Ukraine, Russia etc.)

Division: Any.

Media Prediction : Any.

Board Expectations : Any.

Transfer Budget : 7M+ for top division, 3M for second division, anything for lower

Wage Budget: Any.

Finances: Secure/Rich

Other: Not used much on FM15 (so no Crewe, Liverpool etc.)

Metallist in Ukraine

Only had the one save on FM15 so far. Looking for a new team, was Arsenal, then Manchester City in the same save.

Nation: Any

Division: Top Division

European Competition: Any

Media Prediction: Mid Table or above.

Board Expectation(s): N/A

Transfer Budget: Reasonably generous in second season.

Wage Budget: Okay

Finances: Okay

Looking for a team that can be considered ageing. Had a solid save back on an older iteration (FM10 Maybe?) where I was AC Milan.

They still had a squad including Pirlo, Ronaldinho, Beckham, Gattuso, Ambrosini amongst others.

Looking to squeeze one good season from an old guard before ushering a new era of same nation youths and regen into a world force.

The Catch is it can't be a club I've previously managed, which rules out: Manchester United, Arsenal, Manchester City, Bayern Munich, AC Milan and Real Madrid. Admittedly, I've only been some of the big boys. :o

Hamburg are a good save, with relatively similar credentials to the criteria that you have listed.

You have a decent group of players to begin with. You have an ageing sub-group, many of which are high earners, which will have to be replaced soon, but there are a few youngsters and inbetweeners who could fill their void. With good coaching and a definitive philosophy, you can certainly achieved qualification to a European competition.

HSV's financial situation isn't great - all the more fun - thus meaning you will have to employ the policy of many other Bundesliga clubs: find or produce young talent, polish them and sell them. Although HSV's financial situation is quite daunting, I believe, with good financial management, you do get a reasonable transfer budget (around €15 million) in the second season and it gradually rises year upon year.

Take HSV back to the top!

I'm looking for a team in the top division of a lower ranked country who are equipped to build a squad to mount a challenge against an all conquering team who win the league every year. Basically, I want to be a team like Aberdeen, but not Scottish as I couldn't bring myself to manage against Celtic. Anyone got any ideas?

Greece and Switzerland are completely dominated by Olympiakos and Basel. Or Austria, where Red Bull Salzburg have a vastly superior squad to any other team, though they haven't won as many titles.

Nation: England

Division:League 1 or League 2

Media Prediction: N/A

Board Expectation(s): Promotion or close

Transfer Budget: N/A

Wage Budget: Ok (not lower then they need)

Finances: Ok

Other: I was think of Portsmouth or Bristol. I want to be in the Premier in 3/4 years. I'm a fan of the Championship Teams, but already tried all of that I want, so now I must move on... to the bottom.

Might want to try one of the London clubs in League 1/2? Then you get the perk of having them based in London which can be a draw for some players in game which would be useful.

Maybe someone like Leyton Orient?

Division:League 1 or League 2

Media Prediction: N/A

Board Expectation(s): Promotion or close

Transfer Budget: N/A

Wage Budget: Ok (not lower then they need)

Finances: Ok

Other: I was think of Portsmouth or Bristol. I want to be in the Premier in 3/4 years. I'm a fan of the Championship Teams, but already tried all of that I want, so now I must move on... to the bottom.

Luton Town maybe or Orient, you could try Crewe and then increase the expectations to get some more money to invest on a promotion run...

Nation: England, germany, france, Italy or maybe spain or netherlands

Division: First

Media Prediction: something around 4-8

Board Expectation(s): same as Media Prediction

Transfer Budget: ok

Wage Budget: ok

Finances: -

Other: good youth Setup, maybe 1,2 potential future Stars, maybe the Chance to finish Top 3 in First season with some Luck

Edit: maybe a Team that fits attacking / counter-pressing Football

I really hat problems this year to find a save which keeps me motivated so you guys are my last hope :)

Other: good youth Setup, maybe 1,2 potential future Stars, maybe the Chance to finish Top 3 in First season with some Luck

I really hat problems this year to find a save which keeps me motivated so you guys are my last hope :)

From England: Southampton and Everton.

Germany: Wolfsburg or Munchengladbach?

France: Slightly tricky, probably Lyon.

Italy: Sassuolo.

They'd be my main recommendations, with Sassuolo or Southampton probably the most interesting.

AZ Alkmaar...maybe even Valencia

Nation: Any, but in a country where 12 or less are in the top league.

Division: Top league in nation

Media Prediction: 3rd to about 7th

Other: A team where after a couple of seasons of building I could challenge for European places/league titles

Luton Town maybe or Orient, you could try Crewe and then increase the expectations to get some more money to invest on a promotion run...

Trying Portsmouth, dificult challenge when get promoted. For now have a victory against Cardiff for the Carling Cup :D.

Crewe, I liked the facilities, but it's easy to go to the championship in the first season?

Nation: Any, but in a country where 12 or less are in the top league. Division: Top league in nation Media Prediction: 3rd to about 7th Board Expectation(s): same as Media Prediction Transfer Budget: ok Wage Budget: ok Finances: - Other: A team where after a couple of seasons of building I could challenge for European places/league titles
Grasshoppers

so i have picked out the following teams but dont know who to go with?

Arsenal - Not won the league since 2004 and want to try and get the team to be like the invincibles but add more british players.

Spurs - Try and make them a dominant force going for the title most seasons and overtake arsenal.

Both sides have potential but need to win more trophies.

so i have picked out the following teams but dont know who to go with?

Arsenal - Not won the league since 2004 and want to try and get the team to be like the invincibles but add more british players.

Spurs - Try and make them a dominant force going for the title most seasons and overtake arsenal.

Both sides have potential but need to win more trophies.

Arsenal - you got Alexis Sanchez....nuff said

Spurs - you got Lamela, Rose, Kane, Mason, Stambouli, Fazio, Lloris, Eriksen and a team that has a lot of depth but you can be asked to get a winger if you want :)

Hmm...Spurs it is for me :)

Nation: Europe

Division: If small country: top. If big country: second tier

European Competition: None

Media Prediction: Somewhere between mid table and relegation

Board Expectation(s): Realistic

Transfer Budget: Not important

Wage Budget: a bit of cap room would be nice

Finances: As long as there's no crippling debt it's not important

Other: decent colour scheme :p

Nation: Europe

Division: If small country: top. If big country: second tier

Media Prediction: Somewhere between mid table and relegation

Board Expectation(s): Realistic

Transfer Budget: Not important

Wage Budget: a bit of cap room would be nice

Finances: As long as there's no crippling debt it's not important

Other: decent colour scheme :p

how about 3rd tier? try Dresden or Rostock, two East Germany teams

• 2 weeks later...

Nation: England, Italy or Spain

Division: First division

European Competition: Don't mind whether they're in any or not

Media Prediction: midtable

Board Expectation(s): midtable

Finances: Good/Very good

Other: Good young players

Nation: England, Italy or Spain

Media Prediction: midtable

Board Expectation(s): midtable

Other: Good young players

You could try palermo or udinese not sure on there finances but they have some good players thats for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Nation: Any of the top 10 European leagues.

Media Prediction: Any

Board Expectation(s): Any

Other: I'm starting a save where i holiday the first season and take over a club in the second season. A team with a good reputation and a large transfer budget.

Any suggestions for a team far down the leagues in a top 10 country? I want a save for 10+ seasons where I can go from rock bottom of the leagues to CL. Ideally a +20k stadium, high attendances, decent finances, a good team for immediate b2b promotions (i.e. a class striker at least or someone to sign on a free).

Nation: Europe, but not Germany

Division: Lower Divisions

Media Prediction: Not first, not last

Board Expectation(s): Anything but win the league

Transfer Budget: Any

Wage Budget: Any

Finances: Any

Other: I'm looking for a team that primarily plays through the middle. I want to try a 4-4-2 narrow diamond, but every team I seem to pick randomly it seems the best players are always wingers. I'm willing to do some retraining, but a decent DM, AMC and a couple of center-mids would be nice! I think there are lots of teams like this in South America, but I'd prefer European lower divisions so I won't have too much money to start. Big plus if they have a better than average youth system. Thanks in advance!

Nation: Any of the top 10 European leagues. Division: First division European Competition: Don't mind whether they're in any or not Media Prediction: Any Board Expectation(s): Any Finances: Good/Very good Other: I'm starting a save where i holiday the first season and take over a club in the second season. A team with a good reputation and a large transfer budget.
Valencia??
Any suggestions for a team far down the leagues in a top 10 country? I want a save for 10+ seasons where I can go from rock bottom of the leagues to CL. Ideally a +20k stadium, high attendances, decent finances, a good team for immediate b2b promotions (i.e. a class striker at least or someone to sign on a free).
Sheffield United??
Nation: Europe, but not Germany Division: Lower Divisions European Competition: None Media Prediction: Not first, not last Board Expectation(s): Anything but win the league Transfer Budget: Any Wage Budget: Any Finances: Any Other: I'm looking for a team that primarily plays through the middle. I want to try a 4-4-2 narrow diamond, but every team I seem to pick randomly it seems the best players are always wingers. I'm willing to do some retraining, but a decent DM, AMC and a couple of center-mids would be nice! I think there are lots of teams like this in South America, but I'd prefer European lower divisions so I won't have too much money to start. Big plus if they have a better than average youth system. Thanks in advance!
Norts Forest??

Division: Any

European Competition: Don't mind

Media Prediction: Top 6-10

Board Expectation(s): As above

Other: Good core squad and potential for long term save

• 2 months later...

Nation: European

Division: top or second

Media Prediction: Bottom Half

Transfer Budget: Don't mind

Wage Budget: Don't mind

Finances: Secure

Other N/A

Looking for a team to build up for my last save of fm15.

Nation: European

Division: top or second

Media Prediction: Bottom Half

Transfer Budget: Don't mind

Wage Budget: Don't mind

Finances: Secure

Other N/A

Looking for a team to build up for my last save of fm15.

The team i picked for my last save : Newcastle ! Le Toon !

• 2 weeks later...

I would like a team in any of Spain, Germany or France, mid table top tier, with little history or expectations to do well.... the only thing i would like is to have either some money to rebuild/build OR some sell on value in the players there. Obviously if rebuilding need to have a ok reputation to attract the re building players without blowing all the money n wages and signing on fees.