Nation: England

Division:League 1 or lower

Media Prediction: doesn't matter

Board Expectation(s): doesn't really matter

Transfer Budget: doesn't really matter

Wage Budget:

Finances:

Other: London based, decent following

There aren't many clubs in London in League One or lower with a decent following. Leyton Orient might be a decent shout. Stevenage possibly as there close enough to London. Dagenham & Redbridge as well.

I'm looking for some inspiration for my new game when the patch comes out. I had originally planned to do a Liverpool game, but now feel it would be too easy and I'd end up looking at similar players that I do in my current Milan save.

So I started thinking about possibly going lower league Germany or league 1. I think I've narrowed it down to three teams, RB Leipzig, Biefield and Bristol City. I haven't managed in Germany for a while and enjoyed the previous saves i have had there. I have never played outside the Bundesliga so think that could be an interesting game. I know Leipzig have quite a bit of cash and that appeals to me but I'm not sure how I feel about managing a Red bull team. Biefield are in the third division and is the nearest football club to where I lived in Germany. My only concern is that it might be too difficult.

I picked Bristol City after reading the football league post and it's been a while since I managed in Lower league England. I like the fact that it could be a few years till I get into the Premiership and hopefully they have a decent board.

Sorry for the long post, does anyone have any thoughts or could offer any guidance?

I'm looking for some inspiration for my new game when the patch comes out. I had originally planned to do a Liverpool game, but now feel it would be too easy and I'd end up looking at similar players that I do in my current Milan save. So I started thinking about possibly going lower league Germany or league 1. I think I've narrowed it down to three teams, RB Leipzig, Biefield and Bristol City. I haven't managed in Germany for a while and enjoyed the previous saves i have had there. I have never played outside the Bundesliga so think that could be an interesting game. I know Leipzig have quite a bit of cash and that appeals to me but I'm not sure how I feel about managing a Red bull team. Biefield are in the third division and is the nearest football club to where I lived in Germany. My only concern is that it might be too difficult. I picked Bristol City after reading the football league post and it's been a while since I managed in Lower league England. I like the fact that it could be a few years till I get into the Premiership and hopefully they have a decent board. Sorry for the long post, does anyone have any thoughts or could offer any guidance?
Not too easy, not too hard?? Leeds??

Laptops away getting fixed and they're taking forever. So I've just been scribbling down all the different teams I could go. Basically I want a Relatively smaller European champs league side with an excellent youth academy, here are my following ideas:

Ajax

Anderlecht

Olympiakos

Galatasary

Celtic

Porto

I want to be able to dominate at home being able to play youngsters regularity and sell them on for profit. Anyone had any good saves with any of those teams or can think of any more similar reputation sized teams?

Laptops away getting fixed and they're taking forever. So I've just been scribbling down all the different teams I could go. Basically I want a Relatively smaller European champs league side with an excellent youth academy, here are my following ideas:

Ajax

Anderlecht

Olympiakos

Galatasary

Celtic

Porto

I want to be able to dominate at home being able to play youngsters regularity and sell them on for profit. Anyone had any good saves with any of those teams or can think of any more similar reputation sized teams?

Ajax have the youth academy.

Anderlecht have two really good prospects.

Galatasary are the money bags.

I'd go with Anderlecht personally, good chance to work with Tielemans without having to buy him.

I'm looking for some inspiration for my new game when the patch comes out. I had originally planned to do a Liverpool game, but now feel it would be too easy and I'd end up looking at similar players that I do in my current Milan save.

So I started thinking about possibly going lower league Germany or league 1. I think I've narrowed it down to three teams, RB Leipzig, Biefield and Bristol City. I haven't managed in Germany for a while and enjoyed the previous saves i have had there. I have never played outside the Bundesliga so think that could be an interesting game. I know Leipzig have quite a bit of cash and that appeals to me but I'm not sure how I feel about managing a Red bull team. Biefield are in the third division and is the nearest football club to where I lived in Germany. My only concern is that it might be too difficult.

I picked Bristol City after reading the football league post and it's been a while since I managed in Lower league England. I like the fact that it could be a few years till I get into the Premiership and hopefully they have a decent board.

Sorry for the long post, does anyone have any thoughts or could offer any guidance?

Leipzig is a good choice, but you have Derby (with good facilities and academy)

Laptops away getting fixed and they're taking forever. So I've just been scribbling down all the different teams I could go. Basically I want a Relatively smaller European champs league side with an excellent youth academy, here are my following ideas: Ajax Anderlecht Olympiakos Galatasary Celtic Porto I want to be able to dominate at home being able to play youngsters regularity and sell them on for profit. Anyone had any good saves with any of those teams or can think of any more similar reputation sized teams?
Malaga. Back in FM14, for me it was like a poor man's Ajax. Produced some pretty damn good Regens from their cantera

Malaga. Back in FM14, for me it was like a poor man's Ajax. Produced some pretty damn good Regens from their cantera

Perhaps, but breaking Barca and Real's stranglehold?!

Laptops back... :D

Going to load Spain, Holland, Belgium and Greece I think, see what happens. Laptops been restored to factory settings so it's like a clean slate!

With the new patch and transfer update, I'd like to start a new game, preferably outside of England, with a club that improved well in the January window or are a more interesting option because of it. I was thinking Inter because of Shaqiri, but I'm not completely sold. Any recommendations?

Nation: One of the 5 top European

Division: First (highest possible)

European Competition: Don't mind whether they're in any or not

Media Prediction: Mid table or bottom half

Board Expectation(s):Mid table or bottom half

Finances: Okay / Good

Other: Good youth facilities , recruitment / prospects.

Thinking of Villarrael but hoping someone else may know any other teams.

• 2 weeks later...

Nation: England, Italy or Germany

Division: First division

European Competition: Don't mind whether they're in any or not

Media Prediction: top half or midtable

Board Expectation(s): top half or midtable

Finances: Okay / Good

Other: Good facilities

I know it's mentioned a few times, but Athletico Bilbao is a really rewarding save. Doing it at the moment, and am in 22/23, and seeing my regens come through and am able to field 9 youth academy regens in my starting 11, and am 2 pts clear of real madrid with 3 games to go.

Its genuinely rewarding to see the hard work from early seasons, pay off. Having the traditional basque restrictions and values of the club, mean it feels 10x better seeing your efforts on the training field come to fruitition in seasons to come.

Nation: European, but preferably not England or Italy. Although maybe

Division: Top

European Competition: Don't need one

Media Prediction: Mid table or above maybe?

Board Expectation(s): ^

Transfer Budget: Doesn't matter loads, decent finances though(not massive debt)

Wage Budget: ^

Finances: ^

Other: Just want a fun team with potential to grow, one that would suit a 451 formation because I really want to try it out

Nation: Pretty much anywhere

Division: Not important

Media Prediction: Not important

Board Expectation(s): Not important

Transfer Budget: Not important

Wage Budget: Not important

Finances: Not important

Other: I prefer teams that have good youth setups, but it's not the be all end all. I've thought about Real Sociedad, Hoffenheim or a French team. But any will suffice :)

Nation: Pretty much anywhere

Division: Not important

Media Prediction: Not important

Board Expectation(s): Not important

Transfer Budget: Not important

Wage Budget: Not important

Finances: Not important

Other: I prefer teams that have good youth setups, but it's not the be all end all. I've thought about Real Sociedad, Hoffenheim or a French team. But any will suffice :)

Sounds like a Nottingham Forest save is perfect for you.

Nation: Top Nation (including Ukraine, Russia etc.)

Division: Any.

Media Prediction : Any.

Board Expectations : Any.

Transfer Budget : 7M+ for top division, 3M for second division, anything for lower

Wage Budget: Any.

Finances: Secure/Rich

Other: Not used much on FM15 (so no Crewe, Liverpool etc.)

Nation: Top Nation (including Ukraine, Russia etc.) Division: Any. Media Prediction : Any. Board Expectations : Any. Transfer Budget : 7M+ for top division, 3M for second division, anything for lower Wage Budget: Any. Finances: Secure/Rich Other: Not used much on FM15 (so no Crewe, Liverpool etc.)
Shaktar? ?

Nation: one of europes top 10 leagues

Division: top

European Competition: not fussed

Media Prediction: not fussed

Board Expectation(s): not fussed

Transfer Budget: depends how the squad fits to a classic 442

Wage Budget: not fussed

Finances: im sure you know im not fussed

Other: i like playing a classic 442 recently, always used it a few years back but i have changed my ways, now i want to try another 442, i want a team who has players natural in the positions, preferably with a backup for each position so i only have to take out the weak links and develop youth, doesn't need to be a team who has a great emphasis on youth development as i implement this to any team i go personally

by classic 442 i mean a mr,mc,mc,ml in the midfield

and a good youth system wouldn't hurt although it really isn't essential

they don't really have the natural mr/ml i was thinking about, i have had many saves with united, wanted to mix things up a bit, and i couldn't handle sh*ty, just as bad as going c*ltic for me lol, stoke are a good shout as im not really bothered about the size of a club i just want one who fits my needs and i can build it from there

Nation: European

Division: Top/ 2nd tier

Media Prediction : Lower Mid Table and Below

Board Expectations : Any

Transfer Budget : 0

Wage Budget: Limited

Finances: Appalling

Other: Looking for a debt-ridden team to rescue. Decent Youth prospects / Facilities would be nice but not necessary.

Nation: European

Division: Top/ 2nd tier

Media Prediction : Lower Mid Table and Below

Board Expectations : Any

Transfer Budget : 0

Wage Budget: Limited

Finances: Appalling

Other: Looking for a debt-ridden team to rescue. Decent Youth prospects / Facilities would be nice but not necessary.

Coventry

Good luck. Turned their finances around after back-to-back promotions. Should be able to do the same. Also...Racing Santander

Nation: European ( Not Germany, England, Spain, Italy )

Division: Any

European Competition: Any

Media Prediction: Any

Board Expectation(s):Any

Transfer Budget: aNY

Wage Budget: aNY

Finances: aNY

Other: Good training facilities, high non eu players allowed to play ( wish to create a team like Shakhtar Donetsk) be able to build a team around south American players in time

Anybody suggest a team from League Two I could manage with a good team with some money?

There aren't many teams in League Two that have a lot of money tbh. There's some teams that would be classed as too big for the league possible or spending more than other teams. Shrewsbury and Portsmouth spring to mind.

I'd personally recommend Accrington though. Little money but a good little club.

Nation: top 5 Europe... England Spain Italy Germany France

Division: top division

European Competition: any

Media Prediction: top 4

Board Expectation(s): top 4

Transfer Budget: big ish

Wage Budget: big ish

Finances:

Other: enjoy building squads transfers youth and experience

There aren't many teams in League Two that have a lot of money tbh. There's some teams that would be classed as too big for the league possible or spending more than other teams. Shrewsbury and Portsmouth spring to mind.

I'd personally recommend Accrington though. Little money but a good little club.

Thanks will check them out.

Archived