Sports Interactive Community
Gandy

FM15: What Team Should I Be?

Will stick my two pennies worth in for a team to recommend:

Club: Sheffield Wednesday

Division: English Championship

Transfer Budget: £0 (Zero, Nothing, nada)

Wage Budget: £190k (spending around £180k)

Finances: Stable, albeit a little shaky. Start off in debt but mostly to the present chairman (Milan Mandaric)

Board Expectation(s): Don't be outclassed too often (Avoid Relegation)

Key Players: Stevie May, Chris Maguire, Glenn Loovens, Keiran Westwood

Pros: Start off with a decent core, very easy to achieve minimum expectations, good youth players

Cons: No money to spend, you're stuck with what you have and the odd loan

Level of Difficulty (1-10 with 10 being difficult): 6

Additional Information: They're decievingly easy to get promoted with. I got to the Premier League in my first season. Typically the chariman is looking to sell, and they get taken over (as in real life) and when this happens you get plenty of money to spend and challenge quite easily for Champs League and even the premier league.

Also they're the famous Wednesday and clearly the best team in the country

Searching team with worst finances and no budget for a tough challange.

Nation: Argentina, Mexico, China, South Africa

Division: Top

European Competition: Well no europe...

Media Prediction: Any

Board Expectation(s): Any

Transfer Budget: Any

Wage Budget: Any

Finances: Any

Other: Fun please

Nation:England

Division: Conference Premier or League Two. League One at a push.

European Competition: N/A

Media Prediction: Doesnt really matter, would prefer not 1st.

Board Expectation(s): Doesnt Matter

Transfer Budget: Doesnt Matter

Wage Budget: Doesnt Matter

Finances: Would prefer not to be absolutely destitute but again its not massively important.

Other: Right, i got some specific needs so..........really want a team i can take up the divisions with me. I dont expect the whole squad to be able to play well 2/3/4 divs above but a good core group of at least 5 players that would cut it a few divisions above. If a team has a player or two that could make it in the premier then that would be a bonus. Ideally starting in the Conference Prem or League 2, not fussed what one, whatever has the best suited team in. If any. League 1 at a push but as i said i want a team i can keep together for the most part and take up the divisions.

Sorry for the long winded post, need something to get me into FM15. Thanks guys!

Cheers mate will look into them. Any other suggestions from anyone is welcome, anyone with knowledge of particular lower league team would be great

Nation: Argentina, Mexico, China, South Africa

Division: Top

European Competition: Well no europe...

Media Prediction: Any

Other: Fun please

Lanus - have a very good squad, decent set up and, should you be feeling suicidal a 20m transfer budget. You can ether not spend anything and not risk financial meltdown and take it slowly OR use the 20m to bring in class players who ll make a real difference and try to win stuff pronto. If you fail you ll need to deal with deteriorating finances (same if you succeed actually but only for a couple of seasons).

One of the funnest saves Ive had onFM15!

Nation:England

Division: Conference Premier or League Two. League One at a push.

European Competition: N/A

Media Prediction: Doesnt really matter, would prefer not 1st.

Board Expectation(s): Doesnt Matter

Transfer Budget: Doesnt Matter

Wage Budget: Doesnt Matter

Finances: Would prefer not to be absolutely destitute but again its not massively important.

Other: Right, i got some specific needs so..........really want a team i can take up the divisions with me. I dont expect the whole squad to be able to play well 2/3/4 divs above but a good core group of at least 5 players that would cut it a few divisions above. If a team has a player or two that could make it in the premier then that would be a bonus. Ideally starting in the Conference Prem or League 2, not fussed what one, whatever has the best suited team in. If any. League 1 at a push but as i said i want a team i can keep together for the most part and take up the divisions.

Sorry for the long winded post, need something to get me into FM15. Thanks guys!

League One - Sheff Utd, MK Dons, Bristol City

Thanks buddy for the suggestion, i think league one is too high for me, really want to take this team up the divisions myself. Good suggestions of course, love the look of MK Dons. Shame.

MK Dons is actually a pretty good call. Or even Crewe Alexandra.

Yeah both MK Dons and Crewe would be good if for not them being league 1. Crewe especially seeing as they have that famed youth system.

A few recommendations for people looking for lower leagues with good Training/youth set-up

England:

MK Dons - Skybet League 1

Crewe - Skybet League 1

Burton - Skybet League 2

Scotland:

Queen's Park - Scottish League 2

Italy:

Reggina - Serie C

Germany:

Rostock - German third divison

Thanks buddy for the suggestion, i think league one is too high for me, really want to take this team up the divisions myself. Good suggestions of course, love the look of MK Dons. Shame.

Morecambe. I've dragged them to the Premier League in 3 seasons on a shoestring budget and have a very similar squad to the one I had in League 1. Jack Redshaw for example scored 22 goals in my League 2 campaign, 34 in League 1, 25 in the Championship and has 5 in 6 in the Premier League. He's a beast.

Nation: England

Division: Below the top level

European Competition: Not important.

Media Prediction: Not important.

Board Expectation(s): Not important.

Transfer Budget: Not important.

Wage Budget: Not important.

Finances: Preferably not too much debt

Other: I'm looking for a team which has a young base to build on, and I would like the team to have some younger players with pace, so I can build a quick, vertical passing game. I've thought about Colchester, but really any suggestions are more than welcome.

Nation: England

Division: Below the top level

Media Prediction: Not important.

Board Expectation(s): Not important.

Transfer Budget: Not important.

Wage Budget: Not important.

Finances: Preferably not too much debt

Other: I'm looking for a team which has a young base to build on, and I would like the team to have some younger players with pace, so I can build a quick, vertical passing game. I've thought about Colchester, but really any suggestions are more than welcome.

MK Dons!!!

Im thinking about starting a save in the Bundesliga.

The two clubs if i got on my mind are Eintracht Frankfurt and VFB Stuttgart.

Doe anybody have some experience with either of these teams?

Im thinking about starting a save in the Bundesliga.

The two clubs if i got on my mind are Eintracht Frankfurt and VFB Stuttgart.

Doe anybody have some experience with either of these teams?

depends on the toughness level you want.. Frankfurt is the one I would suggest. some great youngsters like Trapp have bags of potential.

Right guys, finished my other save, ready to do a League 2 save, I am going to do a list of teams that interest me and want to hear your pro's and con's if possible or just the pro's if you have the time, I don't want it to be easy either,

Shrewsbury

Burton

Wycombe

Luton

Plymouth

Exeter

Cambridge Utd

Accrington Stanley

Oxford Utd

Dagenham & Redbridge

Tranmere

Also what countries/leagues do you load up for this type of game.

Hiya guys, doing some proper research in picking the right team for my League 2 save, here is some info I have compiled to help others decide, sorry for the detail, damm my OCD lol.

Accrington - Media Prediction - 24th - Estimated Value - 725k - Transfer Budget - 50k - Wage Budget - 18k - Biggest Asset - Seamus Conneely (145k) - Capacity - 5070 (2000 Seated) - Below Average Training and Youth Facilities - Youth Level - 4 - Adequate Junior Coaching - Fairly Basic Youth Recruitment,

Burton - Media Prediction - 6th - Estimated Value - 1.8m - Transfer Budget - 120k - Wage Budget - 28k - Biggest Asset - Kelvin Maynard (325k) - Capacity - 6912 (2034 Seated) - State Of The Art Training and Average Youth Facilities - Youth Level - 3 - Basic Junior Coaching - Basic Youth Recruitment,

Bury - Media Prediction - 4th - Estimated Value - 2.4m - Transfer Budget - 50k - Wage Budget - 37k - Biggest Asset - Nicky Adams (550k) - Capacity - 11313 all seater - Average Training & Youth Facilities - Youth Level - 3 - Adequete Junior Coaching - Fairly Basic Youth Recruitment,

Cambridge United - Media Prediction - 7th - Estimated Value - 1.3m (Loan Debt 500k) - Transfer Budget - 0 - Wage Budget - 21k - Biggest Asset - Chris Dunn (250k) - Capacity - 8696 (4736 Seated) - Adequete Training and Basic Youth Facilities - Youth Level - 0 - Adequete Junior Coaching - Fairly Basic Youth Recruitment,

Carlisle - Media Prediction 2nd - Estimated Value - 3m (Loan Debt 250k) - Transfer Budget - 50k - Wage Budget - 31k - Biggest Asset - Danny Kearns (400k) - Capacity - 16683 (8000 Seated) - Average Training & Poor Youth Facilities - Youth Level - 4 - Adequete Junior Coaching - Fairly Basic Youth Recruitment,

Cheltenham - Media Prediction - 22nd - Estimated Value - 1.3m (Loan Debt 210k) - Transfers Budget - 50k - Wage Budget - 21k - Biggest Asset - Mathieu Manset (425k) - Capacity - 7133 (3192 Seated) - Adequete Training & Poor Youth Facilities - Youth Level - 4 - Basic Junior Coaching - Basic Youth Recruitment,

Dag & Red - Media Prediction - 21st - Estimated Value - 1.8m (Loan Debt 130k) - Transfer Budget - 120k - Wage Budget - 24k - Biggest Asset - Zavon Hines (240k) - Capacity - 6070 (2200 Seated) - Basic Training & Poor Youth Facilities - Youth Level - 4 - Adequete Junior Coaching - Fairly Basic Youth Recruitment,

Exeter - Media Prediction - 19th - Estimated Value - 1.4m (Loan Debt 45k) - Transfer Budget - 200k - Wage Budget - 22k - Biggest Asset - Liam Sercombe (195k) - Capacity - 8830 (3806 Seated) - Below Average Training and Youth Facilities - Youth Level - 3 - Adequete Junior Coaching - Fairly Basic Youth Recruitment,

Hartlepool - Media Prediction - 13th - Estimated Value - 1.6m (Loan Debt 13.25m) - Transfer Budget - 120k - Wage Budget - 28k - Biggest Asset - Scott Flinders (325k) - Capacity - 7856 (4249) - Good Training & Adequete Youth Facilities - Youth Level - 3 - Adequete Junior Coaching - Fairly Basic Youth Recruitment,

Luton - Media Prediction - 12th - Estimated Value - 2.5m - Transfer Budget - 180k - Wage Budget - 42k - Biggest Asset - Ryan Hall (350k) - Capacity - 10110 All Seater - Adequete Training & Poor Youth Facilities - Youth Level - 4 - Adequete Junior Coaching - Average Youth Recruitment,

Mansfield - Media Prediction - 17th - Estimated Value - 1.7m (Loan Debt 1.9m) - Transfer Budget - 50k - Wage Budget - 23k - Biggest Asset - Ryan Tafazoli (195k) - Capacity - 9392 (9186 Seated) - Basic Training and Poor Youth Facilities - Youth Level - 4 - Basic Junior Coaching - Limited Youth Recruitment,

Morecambe - Media Prediction - 18th - Estimated Value - 1.1m - Transfer Budget - 50k - Wage Budget - 20k - Biggest Asset - Ryan Edwards (250k) - Capacity - 6476 - (2173 Seated) - Adequete Training and Poor Youth Facilities - Youth Level - 4 - Basic Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment,

Newport County - Media Prediction - 23rd - Estimated Value - 1.1m (Loan Debt 120k) - Transfer Budget - 110k - Wage Budget - 26k - Biggest Asset - Kevin Feely (130k) - Capacity - 11676 (5244 Seated) - Below Average Training and Poor Youth Facilities - Youth Level - 4 - Adequete Junior Coaching - Basic Youth Recruitment,

Northampton - Media Prediction - 14th - Estimated Value - 1.9m (Loan Debt 6.75m) - 130k - Wage Budget - 34k - Biggest Asset - Brendan Moloney (575k) - Capacity - 7653 All Seater - Adequete Training and Youth Facilities - Youth Level - 3 - Adequete Junior Coaching - Average Youth Recruitment,

Oxford United - Media Prediction - 8th - Estimated Value - 2.1m (Loan Debt 7.25m) - Transfer Budget - 0 - Wage Budget - 25k - Biggest Asset - Joe Skarz (300k) - Capacity - 12573 All Seater - Below Average Training & Youth Facilities - Youth Level - 4 - Adequete Junior Coaching - Average Youth Recruitment,

Plymouth - Media Prediction - 16th - Estimated Value - 3.3m (Loan Debt 5.25m) - Transfer Budget - 50k - Wage Budget - 27k - Biggest Asset - Anthony O'Connor (300k) - Capacity - 16338 All Seater - Below Average Training & Adequete Youth Facilities - Youth Level - 3 - Adequete Junior Coaching - Above Average Youth Recrutiment,

Portsmouth - Media Prediction - 1st - Estimated Value - 9m (Loan Debt 13.5m) - Transfer Budget - 150k - Wage Budget - 57k - Biggest Asset - Jed Wallace (750k) - Capacity - 20100 (18024 Seated) - Impressive Training and Below Average Youth Facilities - Youth Level - 3 - Adequete Junior Coaching - Average Youth Recruitment,

Shrewsbury - Media Prediction - 3rd - Estimated Value - 3.3m - Transfer Budget - 120k - Wage Budget - 35k - Biggest Asset - James Wesolowski (500k) - Capacity - 9875 All Seater - Good Training & Adequete Youth Facilities - Youth Level - 3 - Adequete Junior Coaching - Average Youth Recruitment,

Southend - Media Prediction - 11th - Estimated Value - 2.4m (Loan Debt 4.6m) - Transfer Budget - 125k - Wage Budget - 33k - Biggest Asset - Daniel Bentley (525k) - Capacity - Adequete Training & Below Average Youth Facilities - Youth Level - 4 - Adequete Junior Coaching - Average Youth Recruitment,

Stevenage - Media Prediction - 9th - Estimated Value - 2.1m - Transfer Budget - 150k - Wage Budget - 35k - Biggest Asset - Darius Charles (275k) - Capacity - 6722 (3501 Seated) - Impressive Training & Below Average Youth Facilities - Youth Level - 4 - Adequete Junior Coaching - Basic Youth Recruitment,

Tranmere - Media Prediction - 5th - Estimated Value - 2.9m (Loan Debt 2m) - Transfer Budget - 125k - Wage Budget - 35k - Biggest Asset - Jake Kirby (400k) - Capacity - 16200 All Seater - Adequete Training & Youth Facilities - Youth Level - 3 - Adequete Junior Coaching - Fairly Basic Youth Recruitment,

Wimbeldon - Media Prediction - 15th - Estimated Value - 1.4m (Loan Debt 550k) - Transfer Budget - 110k - Wage Budget - 26k - Biggest Asset - Jake Reeves (300k) - Capacity - 5339 (1125 Seated) - Basic Training & Youth Facilities - Youth Level - 3 - Basic Junior Coacing & Youth Recruitment,

Wycombe - Media Prediction - 10th - Estimated Value - 1.5m (Loan Debt 1.8m) - Transfer Budget - 50k - Wage Budget - 21k - Biggest Asset - Hogan Epraim (500k) - Capacity - 10264 (8250 Seated) - Impressive Training & Below Average Youth Facilities - Youth Level - 4 - Adequete Junior Coaching - Fairly Basic Youth Recruitment,

York - Media Prediction - 20th - Estimated Value - 2m - Transfer Budget - 125k - Wage Budget - 28k - Biggest Asset - Josh Carson (425k) - Capacity - 9196 (3248 Seated) - Adequete Training & Below Average Youth Facilities - Youth Level - 3 - Adequete Junior Coaching - Basic Youth Recruitment,

nah in europe

Midtyland -Denmark

Grasshoppers -Switzerland

Olympiacos -Greece

Dynamo - Croatia

Nation: Any

Division: Any

European Competition: Any

Media Prediction: Not top two

Other: Teams that play strikeless in real life and/or teams that don't require me trying to sell a lot of strikers at the start

Other: Teams that play strikeless in real life and/or teams that don't require me trying to sell a lot of strikers at the start

AC Milan. Can send Torres back and sell the remaining striker Pazzini.

Thinking about restoring a club to its heady glory days. So ideally I'd like a team with a bit of history and a nice big stadium so I can attract the fans back. Ideally not in the top division in it's country. Any European equivalents of Forest / Leeds Utd?

Thanks.

Pro Vercelli? Don't have a massive stadium but they've won a few league titles many moons ago. Real Murcia have a big stadium and were in La Liga about 10 seasons ago. Can't think of many others tbh.

Pro Vercelli? Don't have a massive stadium but they've won a few league titles many moons ago. Real Murcia have a big stadium and were in La Liga about 10 seasons ago. Can't think of many others tbh.

Real Murcia interest me. Thanks!

Thinking about restoring a club to its heady glory days. So ideally I'd like a team with a bit of history and a nice big stadium so I can attract the fans back. Ideally not in the top division in it's country. Any European equivalents of Forest / Leeds Utd?

Thanks.

Portsmouth?? Maybe even Zaragoza or Mallorca who won some cup titles not too long ago

Barcelona?? Maybe RM. Can retrain Benzema to a winger and then send Chicharito back

Nation: Any European League

Division: Top or second division

European Competition: Doesn't matter

Media Prediction: Doesn't matter, preferably the lower the better

Board Expectation(s): As above really

Transfer Budget: Need at least £4million to play with.

Wage Budget: Doesn't matter

Finances: Healthy with no debt

Other: Basically, I want a decent team with decent facilities where I can turn a St.Etienne sized club into a dominant force. The better the youth facilities and finances the better.

Nation: Preference England

Division: Not the 1st

European Competition: Not needed

Media Prediction: Not important

Board Expectation(s): Not important, but realistic

Transfer Budget: Just to bring the staff...

Wage Budget: Not in red

Finances: Stable or secure

Other: I want a team to won the division that I am, and if possible to be in the top 5 the next season. Want to have good Trainning and Young facilities, don't need to be great.

I'm thinking of:

RB Leipzig

Crewe

MK Donks

Any from championship (not Forest, already done one save with this and can't put Leeds to play good)

Other: I want a team to won the division that I am, and if possible to be in the top 5 the next season. Want to have good Trainning and Young facilities, don't need to be great.

I'm thinking of:

RB Leipzig

Crewe

MK Donks

Any from championship (not Forest, already done one save with this and can't put Leeds to play good)

Not that I'm biased, but I would recommend Wolves from the Championship!

Team thread is [thread=408808]here[/thread] if you are interested :)

Nation: Any European League

Division: Top or second division

European Competition: Doesn't matter

Media Prediction: Doesn't matter, preferably the lower the better

Board Expectation(s): As above really

Transfer Budget: Need at least £4million to play with.

Wage Budget: Doesn't matter

Finances: Healthy with no debt

Other: Basically, I want a decent team with decent facilities where I can turn a St.Etienne sized club into a dominant force. The better the youth facilities and finances the better.

Notts Forest

I'm thinking of:

RB Leipzig

Crewe

MK Donks

RB Leipzig :)

Nation: Argentina

European Competition: Not important

Board Expectation(s): Not important

Transfer Budget: Not important

Wage Budget: Not important

Finances: Not important

Other: I'd like a team that isn't one of the biggest in the country, and one with good youth facilities. They musn't necessarily be in the top division.

San San San Lorenzo or Newells Old Boys

Are they some of the big clubs? Took a look at Argentinos Juniors, they have Riquelme.

Nation: Italy or Spain

Division: 1st or 2nd.

Media Prediction: Mid-table or above.

Board Expectation(s): Mid-table or above.

Transfer Budget: €2-10 mil.

Wage Budget:

Finances: Ok and above.

Other: Would like to move outside England and manage a decent team that might challange for the top in the future. Some decent youngsters in the team is a plus.

Nation: Italy or Spain

Division: 1st or 2nd.

Media Prediction: Mid-table or above.

Board Expectation(s): Mid-table or above.

Transfer Budget: €2-10 mil.

Wage Budget:

Finances: Ok and above.

Other: Would like to move outside England and manage a decent team that might challange for the top in the future. Some decent youngsters in the team is a plus.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/408672-FM15-U.S.-Sassuolo-Where-talent-is-plentiful-but-trophies-are-scarce

Looking for a team far down the divisions in a big country with lots of potential to grow - like back-to-back promotions. Good facilities and finances a plus. They have to be at least in the 4th tier. Happy to install extension files for the leagues. Any ideas? Don't want Leipzig or Oviedo. Thanks guys!