FM15: Tycoon Saves

Gerd545

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a save with huge DB (over 100 000 players and around 10 playable leagues) where I played with Arsenal. AZ (Eredivisie) got Tycoon, who apparently is going to build them to be greatest force in continental football. I can upload it tonight when I get home from work.

Also what is interesting is that Southampton was also aimed by a tycoon, but it did not happen. I guess Southampton is one of the usual takeover-clubs this year.

Cheers for the Southampton save! They're pretty week on depth in defence though, no chance for a rush loan/transfer before the Blackburn game for lb and rb. I'm loaning Isla and Enrique as stop gaps to cover those positions but this is going to be fun.

No problem! Let me know how it goes! Also check in with my Arsenal side. Munir and Samper are insane! Stones is solid. You will need to activate Munirs clause of 1B though :D

I was a bit confused as to why Wenger was managing Liverpool, but remembered you had been in the game before. Your Arsenal side won the league with 99 points and only 1 loss. Rues and Munir were absolutely unstoppable. The save is a blast, though. Got a good chunk of change to spend and have a pretty decent squad going.

I literally just got a villa Tycoon. No message but I saw that Lambo had been sacked and thought it might be due to a new chariman, I took a look in the History>Landmarks and saw that they had a new chairman that had tycoon next to his name.

Starting budget is 50mil with room to go to 100mil.

Will upload my one now! Bets part its still 2014. November to be exact!

Just upload them guys.

I will start.. Real Sociedad Tycoon, Jan 2015

2n9vr54.jpg

Link :

https://www.sendspace.com/file/i48erx

Let me know if you use it and how you get on.

Have been playing with the Sociedad tycoon save recently, here's the squad after a few games into 15/16 season having finished 6th in 14/15 and also the recent transfers conducted.

20fah36.png

mavs68.png

Playing 4-1-2-3 DM Wide. Have quickly transformed the side and expect a top 4 finish this season. Using the save to mainly check out certain players but has been great to build a team that is wanted to challenge of La Liga. Believe that the upload must be the early Beta as every initial target that was enquired about ended up with bids from Real Madrid

Thanks for the upload :thup: Going to have a go with Southampton or Villa now!

It's certainly false.

Not sure what anti virus software you lot are using but I'd suggest replacing it for a better one.

Haha. No need to get defensive. No ones blaming you. My av is very highly rated and doesn't need replacing. Perhaps the hosting site is to blame.

Archived