FM15 : Liverpool FC - Re-rebuilding, all over again

cezar.sl

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone tried selling balotelli at the start?

Started again so thinking of getting rid quickly

I use a loan striker in my tactic no room for him unless Sturridge gets injured or i play 2 strikers in my 2nd tactic

9th after 18 games, 8 points off 4th. Gone a lot with youth giving good appearances to Kent, Wilson, Dunn, Rossiter, Trickett Smith and Brannagan.

Dunn currently has 6 in 6 for me as a poacher striker after sturridge got injured, he's kept Balo out.

Signings - Casillas as N1 20 mill but was worth it. I play an attacking formation so our defence ain't great but our attack is not bad.

Also signed inigo martinez as DC. Lovern got longterm injury and hardly featured so skrtel has partnered him rotating with sakho.

Sold at start: borini, johnson, coutinho, lucas, toure, enrique and mignolet,

Conceded the most in the league - 36. Scored 39, second most - just 1 below league leaders City.

Anyone had success using youth?

Might have to use some reserves have lots of injuries

I use a loan striker in my tactic no room for him unless Sturridge gets injured or i play 2 strikers in my 2nd tactic

Going to try and sell him. Will take anything close to 20m for him now. Want lacazette and volland in

Might have to use some reserves have lots of injuries

Wilson can do a decent job immediately.

Kents a good impact sub.

Dunn, try as a poacher if you have a lot of striker injuries, does better than balo on mine.

trickett smith advanced playmaker support in centre of mid or amc, same with Brann.

Rossiter I use as ball winning or deep playmaker.

Youngsters have built up games now and tactics (training 3) almost fully accomplished after 18 games!!! (long time) lol.

Results are picking up as a result. Just beat City at home and came back from 2 down to draw chelsea away. In both these games

Wilson, Dunn and Trickett S all started with Kent and rossiter coming on.

Don't be afraid to use the youth early on, even if it means sacrificing results for a short period cos in the long run it will pay off!

How has anybody managed to get £17m for Johnson? He's valued at what, around £8m, has one year left on his deal and is 29 years old. Spurs offered me £5m on the second day of my save and nobody else wanted him so I've been forced to keep him. I got £11m for Lucas from Monaco and that was after a lot of haggling, nobody else wanted him.

Did anybody else get questioned by fans after giving Flanagan a new contract? Was a bit surprised considering his stats are decent and he only got a small pay rise.

I never had any reaction to giving Flanagan a new contract. I'm surprised you were, he has been my best full-back.

I'm trying to build a strong British core in my first team squad. The contingent is now: Glen Johnson, Ben Davies, Steven Caulker, Andre Wisdom, Raheem Sterling, Daniel Sturridge, Jordan Henderson, John Flanagan, Fabian Delph, Jerome Sinclair, Adam Lallana, Joe Allen and Dele Alli. I also have Will Hughes signed, and put back on loan with Derby for their first season in the Premier League, and have a deal for Andrew Robertson sorted, I'm just waiting on a deal for Emre Can to leave to be finalised.

I've started the new season well, beating West Brom 1-0 at Anfield and then beating City 3-1 at the Etihad. Got Spurs at home next.

And a very kind Champions League draw: Atletico, Basel and Maribor. The Atletico games will probably be tight, but I'm hoping I can use the other home games as opportunities to experiment and rotate a little bit.

Hi,

So it's about time I post in here and show you my frustrations regarding the first season. A little bit about me I'm 25 live in North Wales and a massive Red. Played the series since CM03/04.

Transfers:

I tried to get rid of the players I weren't going to play with huge wages.

wOXVYF4.jpg

Season:

Finished 3rd reaching my aim of Champ League Qualification. Check out the goals scored and conceded. I also got to the semi's of the champions league being knocked out by Chelsea. Two goals conceded in the last 10 minutes putting me out on away goals.

n5OmQBt.jpg

Squad Stats:

I've already passed into the next season so I've posted the Best Eleven below.

Pkfj31P.jpg

Tactics:

I mainly used a 4-3-2-1 but attempted a 4-4-2 and a 4-3-3 DM. As you can see I conceded so many goals it drove me insane. I scored a lot but these were usually me hammering a side but still conceding 2 or 3. Overall I blame the OP crossing and corners for my conceding as that's was also my main outlet of scoring. I tried to create a tactic that when teams played a high line I wanted to use Sturridge's pace but the current ME just wants you to throw in crosses. I was getting so frustrated I was contemplating not playing until this gets fixed.

Summary:

Frustrated. Injuries to Sturridge didn't help my situation and Rues was very inconsistent and doesn't seem affective at holding possession. I couldn't fit Sterling into the side like I wanted to and gave up and had him as a winger. Clyne was bought as I like pace for my full backs and was an interesting signing. (TBC)

I want to post a screenshot of Jack Dunn on mine - Poacher on his own, but most recently up top with sturridge. Regular brace in games and most assists by Kent who has an excellent understanding with Dunn.

Kent also just scored a 50 yarder as we scored 3 goals in the first 3 minutes against QPR and beat them 8-3 without sturridge or sterling :p

How can I post a screenie of Dunn? And wtf do Liverpool ALWAYS get crap regens, despite good facilities?

Surprised how quiet its here back to the game its hard to keep a clean sheet in this version of the game

Been working nights went the liverpool game yday, watching nfl, time with family havent had a chance ha. Off work tomorrow so hope to get some time on fm

Got the game but it sounds like there are the usual issues (match engine, injuries) that I want to see ironed out before I start my save. Disappointed in Rossiters downgrading though, wanted him to be a real focal point of my team but I'll probably use Can instead. Like all out young talent though in Sterling, Markovic, Can, Suso, Coutinho and Origi. Sturridge and Hendo gave their peak years ahead aswell.

started again. trying to get a better balance on my summer transfers

gone through my pre season friendlies playing decent football. about to start the season with my opener a home game against City!

playing a 433DM formation which looks to be working well and have brought in a few to compliment the formation and give me optins

Players IN

Timo Horn - need competition for Mignolet for this season as replacing him from the off is tough. will be easier to sell Migs next year

N'koulou - wanted a RCB to pair with Sahko - available for less than 10m

Balanta - just cannot buy him. 7 m

Gino Peruzzi - 3.4m even tho he was downgraded still a good buy for 1 season as i moved Flanno to LB as back up there

Ruben Neves - huge potential, brought him in on Loan to see how he develops, will happily pay his release for Season 2

Marco Verratti - 15m was too good to turn down. love this guy as CM AP. wonderful player

Lacazette - 11m 3rd choice striker and back up AML. great pace and gives me options.

Players out

Glen Johnson - 15m from Spurs. no time for him IRL or in game

Skrtel - 10m again i don't really rate him IRL so prefer to sell in game

Enrique - 10m from Newcastle, couldn't be turned down

Lucas - 10m to roma, some of this is over 48 months but want rid.

Toure - 575k

Still trying to sell Borini but cant get any takers

have 20m still to spend but not going overboard. may wait and see about Rues in Jan if we are going well in the PL and CL. otherwise im watching Volland & Firmino but would rather wait for season 2 to bring them in once Balotelli is gone and maybe Markovic depending on how he does

Origi is going to be a star on mine, he is so highly rated it is not funny, must have a high PA..

He with Sterling are going to be a force.

Balotelli and Leiva cannot be sold.

I stuck with Leiva as i couldent sell him the first season, sold him the second season for 11 mill, fans where dissappointed...(really? :) )

Nice work. I am starting up a long term liverpool save soon. I started one the other day just to test out my tactic, didn't put any work into the other aspects like scouting, youth, transfers, training, etc. so it was just a throw away just to test out my tactic and I finished 3rd. Finished a pt behind everton in 2nd. Lost in the FA cup final to Arsenal. I love liverpool's squad. can't wait to finish tweaking my tactic and then start a full save. Also waiting for logo and face packs and league name changes DL's.

Started again changed my staff now in the process of signing players tried to sign Valdes but he failed a medical will keep Migonlet this season then sign a better keeper following season will post my transfers later on

Did anybody else get questioned by fans after giving Flanagan a new contract? Was a bit surprised considering his stats are decent and he only got a small pay rise.

I got this. Definitely odd - no Liverpool fans IRL would question tying down Flanagan to a new contract.

I picked the option that was like "dunno what the fans are talking about..." (something like that).

You intake is a waste of time at Liverpool.

Played through to 2022 in first save. now a couple fo seasons in new save, and have not got anyone worthy of first team.

I got a 4-5 star potential fullback. The rest have been a joke. He has pace..... PACE!!!!!

IlUPe8O.jpg

kl5Hwuo.jpg

Archived