Stick to positions

Close down more

Stay on feet

Use tighter marking

Prevent short gk distribution

Much higher tempo

Be more disciplined

Standard - Flexible

Season 4 has started. Won charity shield. Lost super cup 4-2 by Rafa who's managing Man City.

In:

Rubén Neves £38.5M

Out:

Praet £20M

Meyer £20M

Umtiti 19.25M

Aboubaker £17.5M

Lucas Silva £15M

Mignolet £15M

Klaus £6.25M

Wilson £6.25M

Berisha £3.9M

Quiet summer for ins this season. Happy with me squad just needed a few deadwood gone. And that Neves is sick!

Had to start again took my laptop to get it fixed & lost my save gonna use the 4-3-1-2 formation from Season 1 won't make any signings in Season 1

Season 5 begins.

In:

Icardi £5.75M

Dier £3.5M

Muniain £4.6M

And a few regens. Potential 4-5 star players.

Out:

Lucas Romero £45M

Lorenzo £32M (regen)

Kempf £15.25M

Sturridge £10M

Won the super cup, already knocked out carling cup, lost charity shield and won club championship.

Got Balanta coming in Jan for £22M.

Listed Laporte and Brandt. Hoping to double what I payed for them in Jan.

Sold Sakho for £24M to Arsenal in January 2019.

Struggling in the league though, could well not be my year. Out of FA and Carling Cup. CL knockout against Wolfsburg to come!

Always find with the announced release date of the new FM that I forget about the game I'm playing and start to focus on how I will approach a new save on the new FM.

already thinking of who needs to be sold and who I could buy

will anyone try and bring Stevie back on loan :)

Always find with the announced release date of the new FM that I forget about the game I'm playing and start to focus on how I will approach a new save on the new FM.

already thinking of who needs to be sold and who I could buy

will anyone try and bring Stevie back on loan :)

I never update to the latest version until Xmas time at the latest. Enjoying my save at the moment.

I'm in season 5. Finally won the champions league. My starting line up is;

Rulli

Jung

Alaba

Laporte

Gimenez

Romero

Dikinson (new gen from USA)

Ojo

Bale

Reus

Messi - 32 and bought for £32m had to buy him.

Sterling switches with Bale.

Zivkovic & Barbosa back up.

Harry Wilson is back up.

Can still there.

Curro

Now in season 6. Won community Shield, super cup and world club cup. Still in FA Cup and in semi of league cup. 2 points behind in 2nd, but 3 games in hand. Clean sweep?

Been meaning to post my save on here for a while so here it is since its gone quiet here.

2014/2015

In – Key players

Lloris 26m

Gaya Loan

Balanta 6.25m

Romero 7m

Munir Loan

Neves 17m

Ogegaard 1.2m

Out – Key Sales

Mignolet 12m

Joe Allen 20m

Lucas 13.5m

Johnson 8.25m

2015/2016

In – Key players

Munir 10.25m

Tielemans 8m

Butland 4.5m

Zivkovic 6.5m

Depay 36m

Manquillo 4.9m

P Roberts 9m

Gaya 25.5m

Out – Key Sales

Lovren 25m

Balotelli 65m

Lallana 15m

Aspas 12.5m

Borini 10m

Enrique 5m

Skrtel 8m

2016/2017

In – Key players

Momege 5.5m

Caulker 10m

Stones 46m

Ziegler 10m

Adama Traore Loan – later bought for 28m

Niklas Sule 17.5m

Rulli 22.5m

Martial P/EX for Lloris

Out – Key Sales

Sakho 40m

Alberto 5m

Assaidi 5.5m

Manquillo 20m

2017/2018

In – Key players

Gutierrez 5.5m

Barbosa 6m

Out – Key Sales

Can 24m

Suso 18m

Llori 8.5m

My main squad

GK Rulli

DR Flanagan

DL Moreno / Gaya

DC Stones / Caulker

DC Balanta / Sule

MC Henderson / Neves

MC Romero / Tielemans

AMR Sterling / Traore

AML Delay / Wilson

AMC Coutinho / Roberts

ST Sturridge / Munir

My squad is now full of experience and youth. Sticking with players and signing only youth and selling if I have to. In 2 seasons I’ll have all transfer repayments done and profit should increase alot.

Titles won

Premier League 2017 (Runner up x2)

Champions league 2015 (Runner up x1)

World Club 2015

Super Cup 2015

FA Cup 2016 and 2017

Capital One Cup 2017

Comm Shield 2016, 2017

Not here. I will be making decent profit in 2 years time so fingers crossed in say 5 years i'll ask for a stadium....

Hi everyone im looking to do a Liverpool save with an updated database until FM16 comes out.Has anyone got any suggestions for tactics to use with the new players we've got and the loss of Gerrard,Sterling and Ballotelli?

Also a lot of people seem to sell Joe Allen and Lucas on there saves but whenever ive looked at there coach reports they always say top premier players or in Joe Allens case potential to be.Are the sales just a personal thing with Allen because he's only average in real life or is there some other reason?

Its mainly because there is better options out there. In my Midfield I have Romero, Henderson (he is my cap and awesome at the moment) tielemans and Neves.

Hi everyone im looking to do a Liverpool save with an updated database until FM16 comes out.Has anyone got any suggestions for tactics to use with the new players we've got and the loss of Gerrard,Sterling and Ballotelli?

Also a lot of people seem to sell Joe Allen and Lucas on there saves but whenever ive looked at there coach reports they always say top premier players or in Joe Allens case potential to be.Are the sales just a personal thing with Allen because he's only average in real life or is there some other reason?

Hi, I have the updated database and in my 5th year. I can probably help you since I have practically the same starting 11 from my first season.

I played a 4-3-3 like this:

---------GK---------

----CB------CB-----

WBR ---DM-----WBL

----CM-----CM------

AMR-------------AML

---------ST----------

It worked great for me and it got me 3rd in the first season with only 3 losses and it won me the league in my second season. I've since changed to a 4-2-3-1 with an AMC instead of a DM and put the wing-backs into a full-back position to accommodate my attacking options better. My current lineup is:

------------ Regen GK ----------------

Clyne - Joe Gomez - Sakho - Moreno

-------Coutinho - Emre Can ----------

Ibe ------- Firmino ----------- Neymar (had to)

------------Sturridge------------------

As you can see, I pretty much am running the same Liverpool side as you have in real life with an addition of Neymar and a couple of other backup players. I've sold Allen (transfer request as he didn't enough game time for his liking), Balotelli (no use), Lovren (no use), Skrtel (age), Mignolet (regen keeper was way too good), Markovic (good offer), Ings (VERY good offer as he was brilliant for me until Spurs came in with 20 million), Origi (sad to have sold him but he had limited game time and wanted to go), Lallana (was just awful for me), Benteke (just didn't fit into the system and only scored 9 goals for me (4 of which in one game) after being a starter for most of the first season since Sturridge was injured a lot and then just the dead wood like Llori, Enrique, Alberto and Milner (was earning far too much compared to ability and game time).

I feel the 'Barcelona tactic' of 4-3-3 with a DM and wing-backs works great with Clyne and Moreno bombing up and down the wings with Can/Lucas in the holding position picking up the ball in between the CB's and starting up play. Coutinho also works well in the MC with Henderson. Ibe is someone who you should start immediately and he will turn out to be one of your key players. Firmino works great on the wing and Sturridge is a world-class striker if you can keep him fit. Benteke didn't work for me but you can tweak your tactics to make him better for you I think. It was only when I bought Neymar that I switched to 4-2-3-1 to keep Firmino in the starting lineup as a AMC.

Also, if you want to keep your squad as you have it at the start like I have, without signing too many players, make sure you give Flanagan, Rossiter, Ojo and Wisdom game time and don't replace them. They are all a part of my squad and are great backups. Harry Wilson and Jerome Sinclair are both out on loan as well so I have them in my back pocket.

A young fellow, by the name of Michael owen just popped up in the Arsenal youth intake, I offered him a contract opening day, not knowing how good he is exactly.

He ACCEPTED!!!

Had to pay a small fee (Not sure how this is calculated), but got him on a "Free"..

Turns out he is going to be quite a good player!!

He is a Striker, scored his first game too.

I'm just coming up to the end of the 2018 season, love my squad and only plan to tweak it a little over the next window. 6 games left, 2 points behind Chelsea. Chelsea are strong so it will be tough and I have Man Utd, Spurs and Everton next. Also in the Semi's for the Champions League - got to play Man Utd...

Inspired by recent events, I dug out FM15, which I haven't played for 6 months and started a Liverpool save. I had an inspired first season, and won the league with a game to spare. Gerrard scored to give us the fairytale win. He's been a beast in the DM position and I'll find it hard to replace him. Crashed out to PSG in the semi final of the Champo Cup. Lost to Man Utd in the FA cup. I just about managed to keep both Sturridge and Bala happy - they scored 20 goals each. Playing a 4-3-2-1 with a DM and wingers

Ins:

T Horn

Balanta

L Romero

Y Tielemans

D Klassen

Jesus Vallejo

Outs:

Allen

Borini

Now I need some full backs

I can't remember what they were exactly, but £400k a week rings a bell. Played for one season and sold for the same price ?

I can't remember what they were exactly, but £400k a week rings a bell. Played for one season and sold for the same price

Wow. I struggling paying over 200k.

Inspired by recent events, I dug out FM15, which I haven't played for 6 months and started a Liverpool save. I had an inspired first season, and won the league with a game to spare. Gerrard scored to give us the fairytale win. He's been a beast in the DM position and I'll find it hard to replace him. Crashed out to PSG in the semi final of the Champo Cup. Lost to Man Utd in the FA cup. I just about managed to keep both Sturridge and Bala happy - they scored 20 goals each. Playing a 4-3-2-1 with a DM and wingers

Ins:

T Horn

Balanta

L Romero

Y Tielemans

D Klassen

Jesus Vallejo

Outs:

Allen

Borini

Now I need some full backs

Building a tidy squad now. Added Carlos Fierro, Ricardo Rodriguez, Carlos, Lucas Silva. Sold Sturridge to Real Madrid for £41m

Really pisses me off that the chairman and fans blame me for Gerrad leaving for LA Galaxy, when he signed a contract before I even joined the club!

Sold Sturridge to Real Madrid for £41m

Why? One of the best strikers....scored over 30 goals per season for me, top premier league striker 4 times on the trot. Hes a must keep for me. I have had a £64m offer but turned it down.

I'm just coming up to the end of the 2018 season, love my squad and only plan to tweak it a little over the next window. 6 games left, 2 points behind Chelsea. Chelsea are strong so it will be tough and I have Man Utd, Spurs and Everton next. Also in the Semi's for the Champions League - got to play Man Utd...

Got second in the league behind Chelsea, lost to Man City in the FA Cup final but won the Champions League against Bayern M by 4-3.

Just pre ordered FM 16 & I've decided it pass on this years beta since it will have many bugs & got a good save going on FM 15 ATM enjoying it

Just pre ordered FM 16 & I've decided it pass on this years beta since it will have many bugs & got a good save going on FM 15 ATM enjoying it

My wife buys me it as one of my xmas gifts.

Recent events have inspired me to start playing FM again, looking forward to exciting football ahead.

So i am continuing my 5 season Liverpool save in FM13 while i wait for FM16 :)

So draining.

Last 2 opponents in ECC have been Barcelona and Man United. Flogged them both to reach the Semi Final, yay, those two teams before Semi is tough, I have Athletico so should be easier, you would think.

The $70mil on Pogba is already paying off, guy is just beast, my forwards love receiving his through balls, scoring has been no issue since he joined.

Leeds fan coming in peace.

Impressed with you boys getting to 26 pages on here, great work.

Good luck with Klopp too, I think you'll do great with him, he's brilliant.

Ok after s sucessful first season with Liverpool doing the domestic treble im into my second season and im looking at selling Lovren and Benteke neither who i have been very impressed with can anyone suggest a young replacement for Lovren preferably English or should i just sell him and use Gomez or Wisdom as backups.

Benteke just doesnt seem to fit into my system and also seem to whine a lot when he isnt picked then when he is picked doesnt perform.He also seems to get a lot of niggling injuries.If anyone can suggest a decent replacement for him then i would be grateful or should i just use Jerome Sinclair even though it says he is only a good player for a League one side?

Ok after s sucessful first season with Liverpool doing the domestic treble im into my second season and im looking at selling Lovren and Benteke neither who i have been very impressed with can anyone suggest a young replacement for Lovren preferably English or should i just sell him and use Gomez or Wisdom as backups.

Benteke just doesnt seem to fit into my system and also seem to whine a lot when he isnt picked then when he is picked doesnt perform.He also seems to get a lot of niggling injuries.If anyone can suggest a decent replacement for him then i would be grateful or should i just use Jerome Sinclair even though it says he is only a good player for a League one side?

depends on how you want to go. promote from within or you can look to pick up the future stars of the game for big money.

for CB you can go for Balanta, Súle, Vallejo, Gimenez as young choices who can play straight away.

up front Lacazette or Barbosa would be great as they can play off the striker in the AMR/L position as well

Give Gomez a lot of game time. Him and Sakho have been my starting CB pair from day 1 to 2020 and they are unbeatable.

Michael Keane and Eric Dier can do a good job for you. Have been my two right-sided centrebacks for a decade. Just replaced Keane in 2025 and Dier prabably next summer.

They do both have Man U listed as there favorite club, i dont know if that bothers you.

Just won the treble in 2019 almost blew the league as Man Utd was ontop with 3 games to go but they lost 1 game & won my last 3 to win the league also added the Fa cup & champions league enjoying this save so far

Just added the Comm shield & European super cup means 5 trophies in 1 season

Why? One of the best strikers....scored over 30 goals per season for me, top premier league striker 4 times on the trot. Hes a must keep for me. I have had a £64m offer but turned it down.

I couldn' t keep both him and Balotelli happy. Balotelli is a beast for me anyway. Changed my formation since. playing a 4-3-3 with two false nines now. Got a decent squad.

Horn (Buttland)

Rodriguez (Moreno)

Jung (Hysaj)

Vallejo (Sule)

Balanta (Sakho)

Tielemans (Romero)

Odegaard (Can)

Sterling (Coutinho)

Balotelli (Unal)

Fierro (Origi)

Getting a few trophies with that lot.

I couldn' t keep both him and Balotelli happy. Balotelli is a beast for me anyway. Changed my formation since. playing a 4-3-3 with two false nines now. Got a decent squad.

Horn (Buttland)

Rodriguez (Moreno)

Jung (Hysaj)

Vallejo (Sule)

Balanta (Sakho)

Tielemans (Romero)

Odegaard (Can)

Sterling (Coutinho)

Balotelli (Unal)

Fierro (Origi)

Getting a few trophies with that lot.

think you need to edit that post

playing with 2 F9's but only using 10 players

Alright,

The beta will be out around next weekend.

I'm looking for Klop puns to use as the title for the FM16 thread.

Alright,

The beta will be out around next weekend.

I'm looking for Klop puns to use as the title for the FM16 thread.

top of the klopp

Klopp, Kop, klopp, kop

JUUUUURRRRRGGGGGGEEEENNNNNNN Klopp klopp klopp

The Kop has the Klopp.....Klopp at the Kop.....Kop here comes the Klopp.....just some ideas off the top of my head...:)

Won the league for the 2nd year running was on a 37 match unbeaten run until Crystal Palace beat me 32 wins 5 draws 1 loss also retained the Champions league title as im enjoying this save wont play the beta version will start another save when the full release comes out

something something Kloppage time...

something something getting into the Klopp four..

something something Klopp of the league

something something Klopp Idol

actually forget the klopp puns

FM16 : LIVERFOOL FC - Still the biggest team in England

What's going to annoy me is - when FM16 is released, I know SI will "injure" the Liverpool players who got injured in the past month or so IRL.

So you'll start the game with them injured for the season (Ings, Gomez), even though the game starts in June or July but they only got injured in September or October IRL.

I appreciate the need to be realistic, but having foresight isn't realistic. Would be nice to leave them alone.