Sports Interactive Community
cezar.sl

FM15 : Liverpool FC - Re-rebuilding, all over again

Hi lads haven't posted here for awhile gonna start a new game with Liverpool was doing a journeyman's save but couldn't get into it so this will be my final save on FM 15 before FM 16 comes out goal is to knock Fergie of the top of the hall of fame then will call it quits

I'm doing the same, setting up a new save now

If you can check out chancel mbemba from anderlecht

I just don't lose, even the games we are predicted to lose because of a few outs, we win 1-0.

Conceded 11 in 26 EPL games and scored 85. 3.26 Goals per game vs 0.42 against...

Just started a new save with Liverpool on 15.3, but I didn't use the updated database, and it's still early but I've had a hard time scoring. I beat Burnley 1-0 to start the season, drew 0-0 away to West Ham, and at home to Man. Utd., before drawing 1-1 away to Aston Villa. I've been playing a narrow diamond in midfield, and Sturridge is injured so I've been going with Baloltelli and Lambert up front, but two goals in four games is pretty bad. Any thoughts?

Just started a new save with Liverpool on 15.3, but I didn't use the updated database, and it's still early but I've had a hard time scoring. I beat Burnley 1-0 to start the season, drew 0-0 away to West Ham, and at home to Man. Utd., before drawing 1-1 away to Aston Villa. I've been playing a narrow diamond in midfield, and Sturridge is injured so I've been going with Baloltelli and Lambert up front, but two goals in four games is pretty bad. Any thoughts?

4-1-2-2-1, wide attacking wingers.

That is better formation for Liverpool.

Or even move the DM to AMC for the easier beat teams..

its amazing how many times people restart their games.

Whats the reasons?

i still have my first save from the time i got the game in early December lol.

Whats the reasons?

People start all kinds of saves, it's normal.

Whats the reasons?

I always start a new game after the January transfers anyway

Whats the reasons?

sometimes you can overload the squad and lose the desire for the save.

like most I like to start a final save after the final update

Okay, I've decided to put my newcastle save to one side for now and finally have a crack at my beloved Liverpool.

I'm turning transfers off for the first window and using my profile with semi-professional experience to add to the challenge.

Wish me luck :thup:

Sign Depay & you win everything in the game signed him again in season 2 for 22mill

How do you guys sell your players for any value at all?

I have been trying to shop out Toure, Enrique and Borini. But I cannot get any offers worth while. The offers are so low that I cannot accept them, due to the requirement of the top-management, apparently...

I have seen you guys selling Borini for £12-14 mill and Enrique for £6-8 mill.

The best I have been able to get is £3-4 each. How do you do it?

How do you guys sell your players for any value at all?

I have been trying to shop out Toure, Enrique and Borini. But I cannot get any offers worth while. The offers are so low that I cannot accept them, due to the requirement of the top-management, apparently...

I have seen you guys selling Borini for £12-14 mill and Enrique for £6-8 mill.

The best I have been able to get is £3-4 each. How do you do it?

I think some of the fee's depend on the update. on the last update its impossible to get anything over 5m for Enrique (I was getting 8m from Newcastle) and Borini now only goes for 7-8m

if you offer the players out for 14m over 48 months you might get bids for this, while its more money it doesn't give you a lot of money at the start

as this season is coming to an end of holidayed season 1 of the game so I can take over for season 2.

Liverpool squeezed into 4th place in the PL and lost the FA cup final in season 1 but overall the season was a disappointment so the board felt the club needed a change and sacked Brendan Rodgers

making massive changes to the squad and with the season 2 start some of my top targets have moved to other clubs so no Gaya, Verratti or Lucas Silva.

so far I have brought in

Horn, Balanta, Murru, Chambers, Ruben Neves, Ward Prowse, Depay, Lacazette. with lucas Romero about to sign as well. top target is Kovacic, I am working on unsettling him

Players out

Mignolet, Skrtel, Johnson, Enrique, Coates, Ilori, wisdom, Lovern, Toprak, Lucas, Allen, Borini, Balotelli, Lambert, Lallana

Club had Signed Bunn (GK), mussachio & Toprak in the Jan window. decided to sell Toprak. haven't made a decision on Bunn yet. he's homegrown but not great cover. could sign butland but prefer to have horn & Rulli as my GK's longterm in the game

I have the option to re-sign Xabi Alonso for 2.1m in Aug 2016 but his wage is 200k on a 2 year deal. Anyone else signed him?

Has anyone ever got to 2020ish with Liverpool and just had no money to spend at all despite consistent champions league football & trophies (europa league 1x, fa cup 2x, league cup 3x, PL 1x)? Granted I've only won the league once from 2015 to 2023 but I've been in the CL near enough every year.

I've posted profits of 30-40mil every year since 2018 (the year the title was won) but the biggest transfer budget I've had since then was 10mil. I've not had a positive transfer net spend since 2017 and I'm in 2023 now.

While it has made the game somewhat more enjoyable as it's actually extremely challenging to challenge for trophies with such a tight board, i'm wondering if this is a bug at all? My squad is at the stage where the improvements I need to make to take it to the next level (champions league titles & domestic dominance) would cost way beyond my allowed means and a lot of my best players are getting itchy feet. #FSGOUT ahahaha

Has anyone ever got to 2020ish with Liverpool and just had no money to spend at all despite consistent champions league football & trophies (europa league 1x, fa cup 2x, league cup 3x, PL 1x)? Granted I've only won the league once from 2015 to 2023 but I've been in the CL near enough every year.

I've posted profits of 30-40mil every year since 2018 (the year the title was won) but the biggest transfer budget I've had since then was 10mil. I've not had a positive transfer net spend since 2017 and I'm in 2023 now.

While it has made the game somewhat more enjoyable as it's actually extremely challenging to challenge for trophies with such a tight board, i'm wondering if this is a bug at all? My squad is at the stage where the improvements I need to make to take it to the next level (champions league titles & domestic dominance) would cost way beyond my allowed means and a lot of my best players are getting itchy feet. #FSGOUT ahahaha

Yeah pretty much..

I win everything year on year.

Only get $40m tops, sometimes less.

It is because of the huge loans Liverpool have taken out.

$48M Bank loan until 2030.

150M Bank loan until 2024.

I am in 2024, the huge loan is 3 months from being paid off, so lots more money available for me soon I hope.

So started up a Liverpool game

Fired most of the staff and replaced it with better coaches

Depay and Hulk were the first players to arrive at Anfield, and were followed by Sirigu, Musacchio, Dragovic, Ward-Prowse and Lucas Romeo

Kolo, Borini, Joe Allen, Mignolet and Coutinho left to finance the new players

Looking to sell on Skrtel (but he got injured for a couple of months) and Markovic + Lovren will leave either in the winter or next summer

Got linked up with LA Galaxy, so hopefully that will bring in some money

I just started a game on the latest update (15.3.2)

I bought the game in January, but life in general has kept me from the game ;)

I started aiming to get a Fw to supplement Sturridge, a backup keeper, and a RB to supplement/replace Glen Johnson. I was hoping to sell some deadwood to finance a new CB, but that did not work.

I tried to sell Toure, Borini, Enrique, Brad Jones and Lambert with no luck what so ever. I did get an offer of £4,5 mill (£1 up front and rest in instalments) for Borini, just to see him reject due to wage and a whole lot of other issues. Who said the game is not realistic, eh…? So, I have a lot of deadwood in the reserves.

Fierro £3,5 mill + 2,5 mill in instalments

Mario Fernandes £6 mill + £4 mill in instalments

Butland £2,5 mill + £1,5 mill in instalments

I started after Eder Alvarez Balanta, but River felt I insulted them by offering £5 mill, and counter offered £26 mill. I raised my offer to £6 mill, and now they do not want to talk to me :p

I am switching between a 4-2-3-1 and a 4-1-2-2-1, and I am struggling with the amount of goals. More precisely I am struggling with my shot conversion rate. (Again, who said that the game is not realistic?)

The pre-season went without issue, but losing to Bayer Leverkusen as my players could not convert one out of 25 shots on target…

I am 3 games in to the first season, and I average 62% possession, and have more the 20 shots on goal per match.

Leicester 3-0

Crystal Palace 2-1

West Ham 1-0

Soft start you might say.

Yeah pretty much..

I win everything year on year.

Only get $40m tops, sometimes less.

It is because of the huge loans Liverpool have taken out.

$48M Bank loan until 2030.

150M Bank loan until 2024.

I am in 2024, the huge loan is 3 months from being paid off, so lots more money available for me soon I hope.

ah just checked my finances, similar position

Pre season is bs sometimes got half of my team unavailable because of the olympics

Just sold Depay now hes off to utd irl got 40mill for him & signed Hamsik as his replacement

Just sold Sturridge 2nd season for £58M plus 50% of his next fee.

Deadly last season, finished with 33 goals in 33 games but he was too injury prone for my liking.

Anyone else had issues with Emre Can? Whinging *******.

Started moaning when I didn't start him in the first few matches in season 1, and made a issue out of being told that there was plenty of matches in the season

He has calmed down now even though a regular (have him on intensive positioning training and need it to be at least 13-14 before he can take over from Lucas as my main defensive midfielder, so guess he will be back up until the start of season two)

Started moaning when I didn't start him in the first few matches in season 1, and made a issue out of being told that there was plenty of matches in the season

He has calmed down now even though a regular (have him on intensive positioning training and need it to be at least 13-14 before he can take over from Lucas as my main defensive midfielder, so guess he will be back up until the start of season two)

He cried when I sold Skrtel then cried when I sold Sturridge.

Same boat as you with the positioning. He was rotating with Gerrard 1st season in that DLP(S) position and was progressing well however he got injured and his stats reduced again. Might even consider selling him, as much as I love him IRL his "Likes to play way out of trouble" PPM and his poor positioning means there's far better out there!

Just sold Sturridge 2nd season for £58M plus 50% of his next fee.

Deadly last season, finished with 33 goals in 33 games but he was too injury prone for my liking.

Did you offer him out, or did a club some up with an offer by them self?

Odegaard on the right attacking wing with Depay on the left = murder to those who try to stop them...

Sterling can't get a gig, and Sterling is 30 now!!!

Edit: I switched tactic for the first time in years....

This is the next 5 games.

g9DdtoA.jpg

Are there others that are having problems with Sahko bringing down opponents in the penalty area one way or the other?

Are there others that are having problems with Sahko bringing down opponents in the penalty area one way or the other?

Not anymore - sold him as he was giving away too many chances and taking people down in the area. Don't have that problem now.

Just spanked Krasnodar 12-0.

I have a German Striker named Handke, he is a gun, 23 goals in 20 games and a 8.39 Rating.

He never has a bad game, if he ain't hitting the score board he is linking play and getting assists.

Did you offer him out, or did a club some up with an offer by them self?

Arsenal bid £37m, but I wanted 60. They laughed.

City bid £47m, I said 60, they said 58, I said 58 plus 50% selling fee. I'm a top negotiator.

Stones, Depay, Sterling, Barbosa and Balanta are getting on.

Alaba will not re-sign so he will leave on a free, Romero left 2 years ago on a free too.

So I am nearly down to Regens, it is like 2026 after all.

Just sold Depay now hes off to utd irl got 40mill for him & signed Hamsik as his replacement

i'm finding it hard to buy him now he's made that move

Had to restart got the sack only gonna stick to the 4-2-3-1 formation

Just finished season, well league games anyway, FA cup final and ECC final to come.

I had 37 Wins and 1 Draw.

So Annoyed I could not win every game, not sure if it is possible either, my team is pretty much in it's prime, all world class players around 27-28 years of age.

Lukaku has played 62 games in all comps, 69 Goals scored. Should crack 70 in a season with 2 games to come.

He is a beast!!

In my 8th season, no internet currently in new flat so can't post as much as I'd like! Almost ended up single since getting FM, if I spent more time with the missus than I do screaming at my players I'd have a healthy relationship hahaha!

Seriously though as of 20th September 2020 I have 3 league wins, 3 champions league and a couple of FA, Carling, Community, Super Cup wins.

Spent 60M on Lukaku, 70M on Pogba, 40M on Odegaard. Over the years, they're my big spenders. Team of regens currently, with a few real players. Still got Sterling and Sakho.

Playing 3-1-4-2 - best formation for the team I have.

Alright MH2k mate :) how have u been ? I haven't been on the Liverpool forum this fm much but been having a few saves, on my current one think am in season 7. I just play the classic mode on the iPad as don't have enough time for full version.

Alright MH2k mate :) how have u been ? I haven't been on the Liverpool forum this fm much but been having a few saves, on my current one think am in season 7. I just play the classic mode on the iPad as don't have enough time for full version.

Alright mate good ta, You? Yeh I skipped 14 and not long got 15 but hooked as usual. Had a few Liverpool saves but stuck to me latest one. Fancy a lower league team soon and try get them in the prem but can't decide who haha. Might invest in the iPad version is it just the classic mode but on a tablet?

Yer not too bad, yer classic version on iPad well better play it everywhere

Finished season 1 finished 3rd means champions league Chelsea won the treble in my save league,fa cup & champions league power house like irl season 2 transfers same as irl

Sound mate. I need to start a new save but wanna add our transfers this season. May get in the editor in a min and do that. Not doing everyone else though be arsed haha.

Hope SI fix the injuries in FM 16 its a joke that had 8 first team players out played utd 3 times & put 17 goals past me in that time

Ok, finally finished a season of FM 2015 with my beloved Liverpool. Did surprisingly well winning the premship with 99 points. Then went on to win CL, knocking out both PSG and Real Madrid to get to the final vs. Barcelona. Won it 1-0. What a way to end a long and loyal career for Stevie.

Anyway, about to start season 2 and having a hard time deciding if I should renew Skrtels contract or not. He wants 4 more years and that would make him 34 by end of contract. He did well first season, and probably got a few more in him. Atletico is willing to buy him for 8-9M. That would leave me with Sakho and Balanta, and only Ilori and a regen for cover. On the other hand I can get Skhodran Mustafi (sp?) for a total fee of 25M. Not sure its worth it though.

Any of you given this Mustafi guy a look?

Sound mate. I need to start a new save but wanna add our transfers this season. May get in the editor in a min and do that. Not doing everyone else though be arsed haha.

I did that first time around then lost interest because it didnt seem "realistic"... Im a bit weird that way so I just went with the latest official update.

Started a new game as Liverpool & England manager. Went into the editor and ended all loan deals so had a full squad to play with.

Ins:

Oxlade-Chamberlain - 23M

Jack Butland - 5M

Lucas Romero - 9.5M

Ante Coric - 5M

Demarai Gray - 5M

Andrija Zivkovic - 4.2M

James Ward-Prowse - P/Ex

Out:

Joe Allen - 11M

Jose Enrique - 5.5M

Iago Aspas - 7.5M

Glen Johnson - 5M

Fabio Borini - 7.25M

Sebastian Coates - £4

Luis Alberto - 3.2M

Lallana&Lucas - P/Ex

Then loaned a load out.

Currently 2nd in the league played 13, won 8, drew 5.

1st in CL group, played 5, won 3, drew 1, lost 1. A group with Barcelona, Dortmund and Roma (who I lost too!)

England call ups for Rossiter, Ibe and every player in my squad who's English, Butland is guna be world class!

3-1-4-2 is the formation to dominate every match!

Need a top CB and Striker in the summer next season though.

I did that first time around then lost interest because it didnt seem "realistic"... Im a bit weird that way so I just went with the latest official update.

Yeh I got on the editor then realised I couldn't even be bothered, plus it'd only be Firminho that would get a game and by season 2 you end up with your own squad anyway so most would get sold.