Sports Interactive Community
cezar.sl

FM15 : Liverpool FC - Re-rebuilding, all over again

started season 3

6 games played in the league. W4 D2 both draws were away at Spurs & Chelsea and have beaten United at home

won first 2 games in my CL group beating Sporting & Roma (lyon are the 3rd side) should get through the group easily enough

main aim for the season is to retain the PL title

seen load having depay playing well so think he will be the main target for me after this season as I may sell Lamela at the end of it. Depay is at Arsenal now but I can get him for 30-40m

This game does my head in. Sturridge got 32 goals in the 2015/16 season,top goal scorer by 11 goals. He also claimed top Euro marksman and Golden boot beating Messi and Ronaldo by miles, new contract on 160k per year and he wants to move on for more success. Wouldn't mind but I won PL, Champions L, World Club Champ (Although he did miss his second penalty during a monster penalty shootout in a FA cup final against Norwich when it was 14-13).

Right, in the transfer window. Can sign Stones for 20m upfront, 24m /36 months or I can sign Varane for 40m upfront. Any ideas which...

Right, in the transfer window. Can sign Stones for 20m upfront, 24m /36 months or I can sign Varane for 40m upfront. Any ideas which...

I would go stones, Varane is good, probably attributes show he is better, but Stones performs great for me, is is currently #2 on my team for highest ratings, and he is English!! Alaba is first and Few (regen DC) is third.

So 3 of my best players are defenders, which is why I have only let in 8 goals in 23 games this season, astonishing!! And Balanta is there, injury plagued season however, averaging second on my list but has not played 18 games, lol. So top 4 of my players are my back 4.

My scoring this season has been spread out, no major standouts what so ever!

No one even scored 10 in the EPL yet.

This game does my head in. Sturridge got 32 goals in the 2015/16 season,top goal scorer by 11 goals. He also claimed top Euro marksman and Golden boot beating Messi and Ronaldo by miles, new contract on 160k per year and he wants to move on for more success. Wouldn't mind but I won PL, Champions L, World Club Champ (Although he did miss his second penalty during a monster penalty shootout in a FA cup final against Norwich when it was 14-13).

when they request to talk to you I normally tell them they wont get as much football as they think at a new club

usually keeps them happy

when they request to talk to you I normally tell them they wont get as much football as they think at a new club

usually keeps them happy

I managed to get him happy again by saying i'll building the team around you....plus another new contract 165k per week but for another 2 years and not much in terms of bonuses.

I would go stones, Varane is good, probably attributes show he is better, but Stones performs great for me, is is currently #2 on my team for highest ratings, and he is English!! Alaba is first and Few (regen DC) is third.

So 3 of my best players are defenders, which is why I have only let in 8 goals in 23 games this season, astonishing!! And Balanta is there, injury plagued season however, averaging second on my list but has not played 18 games, lol. So top 4 of my players are my back 4.

My scoring this season has been spread out, no major standouts what so ever!

No one even scored 10 in the EPL yet.

True, i like the idea of a strong English player in my defence. Stones it is then. Cheers.

True, i like the idea of a strong English player in my defence. Stones it is then. Cheers.

while I'd take Varane as id love to have him and Sahko as my CB's he is very injury prone in the game

City bought stones in my save as Evertone wouldn't sell to me but I reckon I can get him off them after this season

Well I've spent a fortune...

Xabi Alonso £2.4m

John Stones £42m

Waldemar Ziegler £10m

David Alaba £45m

I also have Juan Gutierrez coming in 2017 for 5m - Highly rated AMC only 16yrs.

Just deciding what to do with Sakho, Moreno, Wisdom, Can, Manquillo, Gaya, Suso and Markovic.

5 EPL games in 10 days, 3 of them against top half teams.

My unbeaten run over the last several seasons is in jeopardy!!

Just completed another Sextuple, Have not lost a game for sometime now.

Some of my Regens this season have turned into monsters, which is why with heavy work load and many injuries I was still able to Win most games.

Main Striker Berardi was injured for half the season, AGAIN! So Origi, Barbosa rotated that spot. It was Winger Depay and Origi the scoring machine this season, Sterling spent another season injured most of the time.

Alaba, Balanta, Stones and a Regen named Few dominated in defence, only conceding 13 EPL goals, Stegan was the glove-man.

Midfield had heroes all over, Romero, Odegaard, Masterson (regen), Henderson, Tielemans and Martin (regen). Both those Regens are just Boss's, Martin was an average player start of season, some more game time and tutoring sent him to the top of his game by seasons end, Romero got injured and Martin dominated in his spot.

Finished season 1 in 3rd

Prem Top Goalscorer: Sturridge

Preem player of the Year: Sterling 25 goals 7.52 avg (But didn't win young player of the season)

My initial budget for next season is 19m I finished season 2 with 24m in my budget. Very annoyed about that

Decided to go on holiday for a season, see what my team does, I am in the 2020/21 season.

Main team is as follows.

----------------------- Berardi -----------------------

-- Depay --------------------------------- Sterling --

------------ Odegaard ------- Romero --------------

--------------------- Masterson ----------------------

-- Alaba ------ Balanta ------- Few ------ Stones --

---------------------- Stegan ------------------------

Plenty of quality backup as well.

Interesting, went on holiday as noted in my post above.

Come back in March to check out the youth and see if I can do any side deals, we were 2nd in league, could be third if Man U win all the games they're behind. Chelsea in first and 6pts in front with 10 games remaining.

Board has taken all my money and what not, thanks..

Won Euro Super Cup, Club World Championship and English Community Shield.

Went out in first knock out round of Euro Champions Cup, Sixth round in FA Cup and 4th Round of Capital one Cup.

So average on the cup side, worse than average really.

My first game back in charge, a Home game against league leaders Chelsea.

I belted them into next season, 40 shots to 6, 5-1 score line, we looked sublime in comparison.

When I went on Holiday i ticked use current squad when possible, use same tactics etc.

How does the Assistant Manager get it so wrong? Why if you Holiday does your team turn into mush?

I never changed a thing my first game back, I even let Assistant Manager do team talks, Opposition instructions etc.

Nothing changed, but we won so easily against the #1 team.

Season has ended.

So I can take every competition title, with style.

CPU on other hand got 2nd in EPL and only won Euro Super Cup, Club World Championship and English Community Shield.

Budgets for next season are $20M and 133k in wages, so not a lot, Board took over $100M off me last season.

Balanta and Alaba are now 28 years old, coming towards the end of there "Prime" years, but I tempted to keep them until retirement.

For some reason 27 year old Lucas Romero, who is a complete star, is valued at $1.3M, his contract is up, no one tried to sign him.

I just re-signed him, for $59k wages, Sweet!!!!

Also lost half my team, was the "back up" players, however I have no money to get more. Next season will be a nightmare.

Start of new season, one game in..

ErMDiDA.jpg

I now have my LFC team setup. Hired world class head of development, better scouts and coaches. I've spent a lot this transfer window and the wage budget as increased to £2.28m per week.

However the below may be sold in the next season.

Alonso – Signed for 2 years at 180k. Neves (being loaned out) will then return and take over.

Sturridge – Can’t imagine me being able to keep hold of him past this season. Munir and Origi who can cover.

Moreno - uncertain future, kind of a backup for DL and ML. 82k

Gerrard - 66k - will retire soon

Suso - 56k - Unknown future, no real starting place for him. Might be loaned out.

Can - Again, unknown future. Cant get a starting place and be consistent

Gaya - Being loaned out or backup for Alaba.

Wisdom - Cant see him being at lfc much longer. Had a few £12m bids.

Luis Alberto - soon to leave - 4m deal.

Lloris - GK on 120k - Butland had better season. Unknown future.

Llori - 30k - Cant get first team games.

So if i sell these i can reduce the wages to around 1.5m per week. I'm setting myself budget target of 1.7m to include for salary increases. The funds will be spent on youth or times when i need to buy to replace but i'm not going to have stupid salaries from now.

Currently got 110m in bank, 74m transfer kitty.

5 games into the next season and i have the fans and board on my back for signing Stones...

5 games into the next season and i have the fans and board on my back for signing Stones...

stick with him. if your asked in a press conference say he's quality and will win them over

it'll keep both happy

tempted to try and start another save and move Coutinho into a CM (AP) role and get Depay in and then try to get in the few quality English players in the game, Stones, chambers, Ward-Prowse

try and make all my major signings in the first window and after that I can only buy English players or regens who can be homegrown

So at this stage, I'm kind of wondering if playing as Liverpool is a little too easy:

137708593278375f05d8589845aba952.png

This is how I set up Sterling, he is probably the best player I have played with this version.

So at this stage, I'm kind of wondering if playing as Liverpool is a little too easy:

Upload your tactic, I would like to see what your using.

Thanks.

This game annoys me so much sometimes.

Have a young player, attributes look ok but he is highly rated and is performing fantastic.

His contract is out in 6mths, I want to keep him, I can't negotiate a new contract as he has spat the dummy with me.

I have been praising him, giving more games etc, situation will not change.

I can't talk to the player, tell him I want him at liverpool, tell he he is a future star and I want him to re-sign.

So I will lose him, with no way to keep him because the game does not let you talk to your player other than the pre-build very basic conversations.

I now have my LFC team setup. Hired world class head of development, better scouts and coaches.

I've just started a FMC version of FM15, my first since FM12 (played CM/FM since way back), and I'm trying to sort the backroom staff out before progressing with the 1st season at LFC, but I'm struggling to hire 'coaches', mainly because 'coach' isn't a job option I can offer anyone (seemingly). All I can do is offer Asst Mgr, HoF, Chief Scout or Head of Youth, all of which release the present person in that role.

What am I doing wrong? Surely I can hire a few coaches to boost training (as I currently only have 7, incl myself and Chairman)?

Thanks, and don't be afraid to call me an idiot (in a constructive reply), as I'm obviously doing something very stoopid.

Upload your tactic, I would like to see what your using.

Thanks.

I'll get a compilation of images of my tactics when I get home from night shift. :)

(Yeah seriously, there's a compilation worth of tactics to show how much effort I put into this :lol: )

Had a major disaster over the weekend - HDD in my laptop died. Was due a new laptop so got one, had to reload a save which i'd copied across to my external HDD as a backup which means i'm back into April. Guessing i wont win the league this time round as I had a lot of things go my way last time but after seeing how much I spent the the transfer window I'm thinking of using more of my youngsters and keeping wages under 120k each.

This game annoys me so much sometimes.

Have a young player, attributes look ok but he is highly rated and is performing fantastic.

His contract is out in 6mths, I want to keep him, I can't negotiate a new contract as he has spat the dummy with me.

I have been praising him, giving more games etc, situation will not change.

I can't talk to the player, tell him I want him at liverpool, tell he he is a future star and I want him to re-sign.

So I will lose him, with no way to keep him because the game does not let you talk to your player other than the pre-build very basic conversations.

This is one of my main gripes. There is a lack of conversation to be had with players, especially in situations like this.

After a weekend on it and then all of today I've lot motivation with FM15. Even had other saves on the go with conference or smaller foreign teams but lost it with them. Its too easy and once i'm winning then i lose interest. I thought this a month back. So i had a break. Then started the recent saves. Never got in 13 or 14 and I had a good saves on 12 - might go back to that or FM11.

This is one of my main gripes. There is a lack of conversation to be had with players, especially in situations like this.

Perhaps it's realistic though. That sort of thing happens in real life where players have their heads turned.

Just finished my first season and unexpectedly won the league!

Lost in CL semis against Barca and performed poorly in the cups losing against Sheff Utd and Cardiff.

I wondered which youth/homegrown players people have succesfully made into first team squad players?

Ive turned Flanagan into a backup BWMS for the second season. Ibe is backup to Sterling and Wisdom will get a chance as either a CD of a RB.

Of the youth teams i rate Ojo the highest.

In Sinclair and Wilson i also have confidence.

Rossiter is a 50/50 for me.

But the rest i dont think is going to cut it for me.

Ryan Kent is my highest rated youngster but stats wise Wilson is much better atm.

Last night I left my FM15 save running on holiday - i had upgraded all youth training / facilities. Got world class head of dev, scouts was great but no real decent youth was developed after 5 years.

As anyone had some good youths came through the ranks?

Last night I left my FM15 save running on holiday - i had upgraded all youth training / facilities. Got world class head of dev, scouts was great but no real decent youth was developed after 5 years.

As anyone had some good youths came through the ranks?

you have to have all staff positions filled to keep a 1 rating for youth Development. that included U18 & U21 assistant managers

into Dec of Season 3. 2nd in the league with a game in hand over Everton!!! but I play them next away

decided as I have money in the bank to go and spend it for a change. going to have a clear out of some youth in the first team squad to buy some more established

have bought De Sciglio from AC Milan and Depay is coming in from Arsenal on the 1st of Jan.

am going to sell Lamela, Vallejo, Flanagan, Mammana & 1 of Lucas Silva/Emra Can to clear up the squad a little bit

Courtois is currently unhappy at Chelsea. Has anyone had him on here?

Thinking of just offering whatever it takes because he will be my keeper for a long time

Courtois is currently unhappy at Chelsea. Has anyone had him on here?

Thinking of just offering whatever it takes because he will be my keeper for a long time

I'd love to sign him on here, what season you in? I have LLoris at the moment but does still concede a lot compared to Butland.

I'd love to sign him on here, what season you in? I have LLoris at the moment but does still concede a lot compared to Butland.

Second season. Cech is Chelsea's number 1. They rejected a lot for him and kept saying £302m. So i'm going to have to try to unsettle him and make him leave

Finally managed to start a new and final LFC save on FM15. Going to play a very attacking flat 4-3-3 formation, which means i have retrained players like Sterling, Markovic, Ibe and Lallana to suite their new roles. I always buy players under the age of 23, always have. Made some interesting transfers for the upcoming season.

In:

10.07.14 Jack Butland (Stoke) - £3.8m

15.07.14 Jose Gaya (Valencia) - £13.5m

29.07.14 Eder Alvarez Balanta (River Plate) - £12.5m

20.01.15 Lucas Romero (Velez) - £13m

Out:

10.07.14 Fabio Borini (Roma) - £7.25m

10.07.14 Glen Johnson (Tottenham) - £5m

13.07.14 Brad Jones (Stoke) - £1.4m

19.07.14 Jose Enrique (Q.P.R.) - £5.5m

26.07.14 Kolo Toure (Celtic) - £525k

25.01.15 Rickie Lambert (Stoke) - Loan

Barclays Premier League: Won the league 5 points ahead of Chelsea. Was leading by a huge margin, but a awful february with loses away to W.B.A and Leicester, and only a draw against Hull at Anfield got Chelsea just behind me for the rest of the season. But with three games left of the season we clinched the title after Chelsea was destroyed 4-0 at Anfield.

UEFA Champions League: Won the final after beating Chelsea 3-1 in Berlin, after a hat-trick by Mario Balotelli. On the road to Berlin we knocked out Shakhtar, Juventus and Barcelona.

Didn´t get as much money as i expected for the upcoming season, and only got 60 % of the transfer revenue. But really happy with the new faces that arrived. Now we have good depth and some very talented players who i hope will develop well in the upcoming season.

In:

15.06.15 Jeronimo Rulli (Real Sociedad) - £7.5m

23.06.15 Callum Chambers (Arsenal) - £25m

24.06.15 Marquinhos (Paris SG) - £6m

13.07.15 Leon Goretzka (Schalke 04) - £8m + Iago Aspas

21.07.15 Issam Rami (Heerenveen) - £4.8m Regen

01.01.16 Eneko Osia (Real Madrid) - £22m Regen

01.01.16 Matias Fernandez (Argentinos Juniors) - £3.5m Regen

01.01.16 Memphis Depay (PSV) - £26m

05.01.16 Rinaldo Fraschini (Cagliari) - £2m Regen

14.01.16 Kurt Zouma (Chelsea) - £28m

17.01.16 Juan Melendez (Juan Aurich) - £1m Regen

Total: £135m

Out:

12.06.15 Sebastian Coates (Sunderland) - £5m

13.06.15 Andre Wisdom (Fulham) - £5m

20.06.15 Simon Mignolet (Paris SG) - £18.5m

01.07.15 Dejan Lovren (Atletico Madrid) - £15m

01.07.15Lucas Leiva (AC Milan) - £10m

05.07.15 Rickie Lambert (Q.P.R.) - £1.1m

07.07.15 Steven Gerrard (LA Galaxy) - Free Transfer

09.07.15 Tiago Ilori (Q.P.R.) - Loan

13.07.15 Adam Lallana (Napoli) - £20m

13.07.15 Iago Aspas (Schalke 04) - £0 + Leon Goretzka

17.07.15 Luis Alberto (Deportivo) - £750k

26.07.15 Martin Skrtel (Inter Milan) - £10m

08.08.15 Joe Allen (Sampdoria) - £13.5m

01.01.16 Mario Balotelli (Bayern Munich) - £50m

Total: £150m

Sell Mario - I got 65m for him off R.Madrid.

Yeah, in 2015 i decided to put Mario Balotelli out for sale, because Lazar Markovic is playing really good in the trequerisha role. Balotelli´s value was £28m. I asked for £50m and Bayern Munich accepted.

Anyway, can somebody tell me how the starts on the player report works? When i bought Callum Chambers, who is a wonder kid, in the summers he was rated 2 stars. A couple months later he is on 3 1/2 stars.

Anyway, can somebody tell me how the starts on the player report works? When i bought Callum Chambers, who is a wonder kid, in the summers he was rated 2 stars. A couple months later he is on 3 1/2 stars.

I believe it rates the players against others at your club, so as you get better players or they develop, other players star ratings may go down.

I have players that are quality, not world class like a Ronaldo or Messi, but pure quality, some of them are 2 stars because the rest of my squad are world beaters.

This is my "World Class" midfield.

GdjIXkpl.jpg

SYeKIMHl.jpg

JQpuvENl.jpg

Dnju7zVl.jpg

sKTjyTIl.jpg

With a midfield like that, I dominate everyone, and only way I can ever get decent star rated players now, is if there equal to those 5 above, otherwise they tend to be only 2 stars.

Thank you QPR! One the last day of the season. Whilst losing to Southampton 2-1, QPR beat Chelski 4-3 which meant I snatched the title on goal difference (that difference being 1 goal!)

Also before that game I have had Hazard say he'd love to join LFC.....whats the chances? Anyone signed him?

Thank you QPR! One the last day of the season. Whilst losing to Southampton 2-1, QPR beat Chelski 4-3 which meant I snatched the title on goal difference (that difference being 1 goal!)

Also before that game I have had Hazard say he'd love to join LFC.....whats the chances? Anyone signed him?

Thorgan or Eden?. I'm thinking about signing the lesser of the two on a free

Hi lads haven't posted here for awhile gonna start a new game with Liverpool was doing a journeyman's save but couldn't get into it so this will be my final save on FM 15 before FM 16 comes out goal is to knock Fergie of the top of the hall of fame then will call it quits