Sports Interactive Community
cezar.sl

FM15 : Liverpool FC - Re-rebuilding, all over again

How do you get the best out of Sterling? I've just signed him for my United team in 2019, he was signed as a back-up but has played quite a few games and hasn't really impressed. He's been playing at either AMR or AML.

How do you get the best out of Sterling? I've just signed him for my United team in 2019, he was signed as a back-up but has played quite a few games and hasn't really impressed. He's been playing at either AMR or AML.

you give him back to Liverpool :)

How dare you post in this LFC thread!!! :lol:

you give him back to Liverpool :)
How dare you post in this LFC thread!!! :lol:

Got him for £24m, decent price I think. Liverpool's fault for transfer listing him :p.

So come on, how should I play him?

I play him as a CF A in a three man attack and he has been lethal, in the match reports he is referred to as a false nine.

I play him as a CF A in a three man attack and he has been lethal, in the match reports he is referred to as a false nine.

Hmm, no way he can fit in upfront. Has to play as either AML or AMR.

Hmm, no way he can fit in upfront. Has to play as either AML or AMR.

I play him as an inside forward on either side. 20 goals and 18 assists in 2nd season for me and that's with him rotating

2018/19 Season Review.

Last season I won every competition, it would be hard to do the same again.

Only Transfer to really note is David Alaba for $40M + small Clauses.

So the first team looked like so.

GK: Marc-Andre ter Stegen

DR: Stones

DC: Balanta

DC: Sakho

DL: Alaba

DM: Romero

CM: Odegaard

CM: Henderson

AMR: Sterling

AML: Depay

ST: Sturridge

That is probably best team on the park. Backup is plenty with Butland, Origi, Goretzka, Tielemans, Digne and loads of good to great regens, James Few is a DC Englishman who is looking like Sakho's replacement, which I may do start of next season. Few is just to good to be kept sidelined while Sakho plays out his career.

Henderson is only 28 and will get 2 more years out of him i reckon, however Sturridge is already declining slowly, might be time to see if he will re-contract to lower wage and status or move him on.

I need to trim the squad quite a bit, to many class players on the pine, chewing up loads of money, I want to be the best club in the world, and the richest!

Competitions Won

English Community Sheild

English Premier League

European Champions Cup

European Super Cup

Capital One Cup

FA Cup

Club World Championship

So I won everything for the second year running. EPL was won with 32 Win 6 Draw record, 97-27 On the Goals For/Against.

I have only lost 1 game this season, second leg against Bayern in he CC Quarter, my 2-0 home leg got me home.

Top rated player were Depay 7.79, Goretzka 7.65 and Origi 7.62.

Top scorers Depay 40, Origi 22 and Sterling 14.

Assists are Depay 28, Odegaard 22 and Sterling 17.

Quite obvious who was the driving force in the team, Depay is a must buy, even at $100M he is worth it.

I have already made loads of signing for next season, Goretzka is leaving on a free, which really annoyed me but I could not stop it.

Incoming Transfers.

Ben Yedder $5M

Coman $6.75M

Hysaj $8.25

Powell $2.2M

Sturaro $5.75

Barbosa $55M

Berardi $34M

Bonazzoli $7.5M

Zidane $3.8M (superstar looking striker Regen)

Dunn $925k (Regen striker, good player, no star but will get bash back + more in a few years.)

All cheap transfers besides Berardi and Barbosa, all the cheaper buys happy to be classed as Backup players. However I might tweak tactic to get Coman into the squad, they guy looks like he will be top class.

Still got $86M left in the kitty, with 609k left for wages.

Outgoing Transfers

Sakho $37M, not bad for a 29 year old.

Digne $23M.

Passlack $16M

Goretzka (free) - :(

Sturridge $15M - Declining and high wages

Ajer $12M

Harry Kane $40M

Reed $4.3M

That at the moment sums it up, still trying to finalize my first team, looking at it, might be short in the DC position.

Just sold Kucuk, a Star Regen who is not first team quite yet, but with Clauses that should easily be met, he sold for $60M, i paid $7.5M and he is yet to play a game for Liverpool. I took the deal. Cancelled that as FCP offered $50M upfront, lol. $42.5M profit in one season and had not played a game for Liverpool.

Won CL first season! Finished 3rd in the league. Man City came calling for Sturridge and I got 49m£. Signed Benzema. Others include Hatem Ben Arfa in jan first season who was brilliant. First season coutinho got 23 in false 9

Start of new season 19/20.

Great start.

5 Friendlies, Community Shield Win, Euro Super Cup Win and 2 EPL matches, one being a 6-0 demolition of Man City.

I have not conceded a goal in all those matches.

2nd Season, I have Flanagan who has been great. I now have the chance to sign C Chambers for 30m......is he worth it?

2nd Season, I have Flanagan who has been great. I now have the chance to sign C Chambers for 30m......is he worth it?

yeah I always buy him and have Flanagan as my RB back up. chambers also gives you cover at CB

I have Moreno & Gaya as my LB's

Just agreeing a deal for Gaya - they have been driving a hard bargain. 6 hours remaining in the transfer window.

Gaya - £24m all upfront

Chambers - £20m upfront, 15m over 24 months

These sound ok deals?

Gaya - £24m all upfront

These sound ok deals?

you can probably get chambers for 25-27m upfront

Gaya is a good deal no matter the fee. pity you didn't see him in the first window. 13m release clause

get both if you can tho. Fullback positions sorted for years

Gaya - £24m all upfront

These sound ok deals?

another good option is Darmian from Torino, can play RB/LB and also if he's still at Newcastle Davide Santon as well.

Cheers Staf. I'm currently running a save using one of the first databases but tempting to start a fresh with the latest database. Might try and sign them early on. Cheers.

Cheers Staf. I'm currently running a save using one of the first databases but tempting to start a fresh with the latest database. Might try and sign them early on. Cheers.

if you start again Darmian & Gaya in the first window would sort your Fullbacks out for 20m total

i'd still buy chambers in season 2 as he does a decent job at CB as well. I wanted him & Stones as my RB's but Everton wanted 50m off me and sold to city for 22m (I had offered 25m upfront but they rejected)

Stones has been a champion for me, he is a DC but can eaily be trained for a RB.

Played better than Chambers.

Stones has been a champion for me, he is a DC but can eaily be trained for a RB.

Played better than Chambers.

if I start another save I'd get stones in the first window and still go for chambers in season 2. ideally have both as it gives you quality homegrown talent in the squad

Origi's stats look average, but darn he performs well.

Half time in an EPL match against Swansea right now, he has got 3 so far, lol.

He stayed on 3 as we just played out the game.

I got Stones for $25.5M first season, I also grabbed Clyne for $15M, Balanta for $6.5M and Digne for $3.7M.

So I re-done my back 4 first Window.

Origi's stats look average, but darn he performs well.

Half time in an EPL match against Swansea right now, he has got 3 so far, lol.

He stayed on 3 as we just played out the game.

I got Stones for $25.5M first season, I also grabbed Clyne for $15M, Balanta for $6.5M and Digne for $3.7M.

So I re-done my back 4 first Window.

avoided the Digne signing due to it being a mistake from SI to have him listed at the start

Sticking with my fav save. Everton want £112m for Stones so going to wait until the Summer and make him unhappy there. Try force a move. As its the Winter window at the moment i will still have a defence which can consist of Gaya, Moreno, Srktel, Balanta, Sakho, Flanagan, Wisdom. Chambers if I dare agree to the now £37m deal.....

Coutinho wants to go to Juventus and I'm tempted to sell him for ridiculous money and bring in Depay as a straight up replacement.

Although Depay is miles worse than Coutinho is attributes wise, I have seen how well he does for other people and I might take that punt myself.

edit: Nevermind? For some reason, he no longer wants to leave. We only had this conversation a couple of weeks ago.

I use Depay on the left wing and Coutinho / Suso in the AMC. Depay is worth every penny....Played 21 games, scored 12, Assisted 9, mom 8, Aver 7.98.

I currently have Coutinho as the AMC, but I was considering of playing Sterling there and allowing Depay to play in his best position if I sold Coutinho.

That's okay though, Sterling is currently destroying everything in his path in the AML spot with 24 goals, 17 assists in 27(2) games and an 8.37 average rating so I think Sterling will be taking that spot for years to come.

Sticking with my fav save. Everton want £112m for Stones so going to wait until the Summer and make him unhappy there. Try force a move. As its the Winter window at the moment i will still have a defence which can consist of Gaya, Moreno, Srktel, Balanta, Sakho, Flanagan, Wisdom. Chambers if I dare agree to the now £37m deal.....

I've not gone through with the deal for Chambers. I'll review it is the next Summer transfer window. I also have Manquillo who has played 14 games so far this season and got a aver rating if 7.68.

I currently have Coutinho as the AMC, but I was considering of playing Sterling there and allowing Depay to play in his best position if I sold Coutinho.

That's okay though, Sterling is currently destroying everything in his path in the AML spot with 24 goals, 17 assists in 27(2) games and an 8.37 average rating so I think Sterling will be taking that spot for years to come.

Sterling on the left is where he most devastating currently has 12 goal in 6 games for me, and I've played City, Chelsea away. He did just get 4 in an 8-3 win against Spurs though. Although Depay is very good on the left and Sterling will do a better job than most on the right

Sterling on the left is where he most devastating currently has 12 goal in 6 games for me, and I've played City, Chelsea away. He did just get 4 in an 8-3 win against Spurs though. Although Depay is very good on the left and Sterling will do a better job than most on the right

Yeah, I think you can't really go wrong with Sterling. I'd love to get the goal ratio that you currently are getting with him, but I am playing a lot more defensively.

Yeah, I think you can't really go wrong with Sterling. I'd love to get the goal ratio that you currently are getting with him, but I am playing a lot more defensively.

He's currently averaging a goal ever 46 minutes and Sturridge is averaging a goal every 49. That is only from 10 games though, but that has included Real, City, Chelsea and Spurs

Never have I ever got that sort of return it does come at a cost though, as I concede a few

Close to winning the title will be my 4th in 5 seasons also in the semis of the champions league

How are peoples players have such high averages?

Highest in my team is maybe 7.6-7.7.

Are you looking at last 5 games in the form view? or whole season?

Won the league with 2 games to spare & knocked utd of the perch finally made my 1st CL final in 5 season got Chelsea in the final hope to win the one trophy that's eluded me so far in this save

Just added the champions league my 1st in this save so league & champions league double happy with that will do a review later

WOW. WHAT???

Man City have a 16 year old DM Regen, he is rated at 180 PA, his CA is 180. He is 16!

How the??

Got him for $23M, Woohoo!!!

Will arrive in Jan, will re-train for MC position too, although he is at Max PA so might not be able to do it.

WOW. WHAT???

Man City have a 16 year old DM Regen, he is rated at 180 PA, his CA is 180. He is 16!

How the??

Got him for $23M, Woohoo!!!

Will arrive in Jan, will re-train for MC position too, although he is at Max PA so might not be able to do it.

do you use a genie scout or the FM In game to find his PA

Just added the champions league my 1st in this save so league & champions league double happy with that will do a review later

well done mate! always enjoy beating Chelsea

How are peoples players have such high averages?

Highest in my team is maybe 7.6-7.7.

Are you looking at last 5 games in the form view? or whole season?

It's not the last 5 games - that's even higher in some cases. Especially Sterling's. :p

Season 6 review

League:won

Fa cup:5th round

League cup:3rd Round

Champions league:Won

Trophy Haul

Premier League:2016,2017,2018,2020

Champions League:2020

Europa League:2018

League Cup:2017

Comm Shield:2018

Back on the perch

10dy1kh.jpg

Overall

Best Season in this save winning the League & Champions league double but it took me until season 6 really have nothing to play for will play for a few more seasons we shall see funny i was 1 result away from the sack in season 2 Sterling won fans player of the year Depay won it the last 4 years

well done mate! always enjoy beating Chelsea
Thanks mate took me awhile but finally got it

do you use a genie scout or the FM In game to find his PA

Genie Scout, I disable the in game editor.

I don't usually use it at all, but when I saw this guy, who my scouts rated highly and said he is ready for first team, I was like, WHAT??

So had to check.

VCob3cV.jpg

Just took the job at Bayern needed a new challenge then go back to Liverpool later on

Just took the job at Bayern needed a new challenge then go back to Liverpool later on

What!!

I've never seen anyone get the job back

Still great achievement get the record titles

Genie Scout, I disable the in game editor.

I don't usually use it at all, but when I saw this guy, who my scouts rated highly and said he is ready for first team, I was like, WHAT??

So had to check.

VCob3cV.jpg

Crazy stats for a 16yo

Pity he's maxed out

What!!

I've never seen anyone get the job back

Still great achievement get the record titles

Still keeping a eye on how we go Gerardo Martino took over my old Job after i left

Crazy stats for a 16yo

Pity he's maxed out

Luckily I play a DM, because no way I could re-train him to MC as he is maxed out..

How is a 16yo maxed out? It is just crazy.

Luckily I play a DM, because no way I could re-train him to MC as he is maxed out..

How is a 16yo maxed out? It is just crazy.

How is got a 180 CA! Madness