Sports Interactive Community
cezar.sl

FM15 : Liverpool FC - Re-rebuilding, all over again

165 each.

In fact, I have increased all English youngsters that have a PA of -8 to 165.

But that's because I'm English biased, not Liverpool biased. :lol:

I have decided not to start again because I had a very good pre-season. But a clear out in the next summer is definitely needed. I also have Suso out on loan, which may be weird because I'm a huge fan of him in the game, but, with the squad as large as it is, there's no real space for him so in the next summer.

Among the players I want to clear out are:

Assaidi

Aspas

Luis Alberto

Coates

Jose Enrique - all expendable

Skrtel - aging, high wages but also a great tutor which is why I haven't sold him this season. May even let him stay at the club just as a tutor.

Lovren - he is awful for me.

Coutinho OR Markovic - both wonderkids, both can go for ridiculous money.

Lambert - expendable

Balotelli - horrible attitude. wants first team football already after not starting 3 games. Paves way for Origi.

Sounds like a good plan, i am about to give Cameron Brannagan a boost cuz i feel he is a bit underrated

A few of those players you've sold I sell in season 1, I try and get the money upfront tho so you don't get as much in total

150 is brilliant no matter what. I was just giving you a hard time because I don't think I've ever made this much in one window. In fairness, you get the same amount if you do it in installments, but you just get less up front. In my case, I'll probably get more because the board was only giving me like 45% of the transfer fee at the time of the sale. Personally, I like doing the sales over 48 months because: 1) The monthly income counteracts the loan repayments and I hate seeing monthly losses; 2) In the 1st season I only paid 1/2 up front for most of my transfers and that helps even it out; 3) Not sure if this is true, but it seems that I get more money in the long run if I offer them out over 48 months. Having said that, despite having a monthly net transfer income of 2.3 million, I'm currently at a negative 19 million for the year despite selling 282 million in the offseason (that should be around -9 million by the end of the season). Anyway, in the end it doesn't really matter if you're happy with your transfer business.

I couldn't raise players PA's, feels like I am cheating.

What ever they are, let them be.

I do it but only for the few who are genuinely pushing for the first team. once the CA is not raised it still means they needs lots of training and games to reach their PA level

I do it but only for the few who are genuinely pushing for the first team. once the CA is not raised it still means they needs lots of training and games to reach their PA level

Ibe would be one who I think is way below PA compared to real life, since following the unders is very hard, I have not kept tabs on who else is going well.

Ibe would be one who I think is way below PA compared to real life, since following the unders is very hard, I have not kept tabs on who else is going well.

I don't see much wrong with there CA's but I think Rossiter, Ibe, Chirivella are defo under rated. Wilson I think is ok if you max out his -PA

Maybe Ilori's a touch too

I have done this too. :)

It gives me the real chance of getting a good core of young players to develop at the club instead of relying on buying a vast amount of players.

I have also given Rossiter and Sinclair the same PA boost.

Anyway, I have resumed playing as Liverpool again after a few tactical tests with various clubs and I'm really happy with the results I have gained.

I also feel that this time around, I have a lot better knowledge for Liverpool in this version, including who to buy and who to sell and how to keep everyone happy.

I have chosen not to set Gerrard for release as, to be honest, I couldn't bring myself to do it. :(

How do you do the PA boost ? sorry I just play FM again since 08 so not completely familiar with the new change, thanks.

PSV have offered £71 mill for Origi...........

I'm in 2017. My assistant is saying he's a 3 1/2 star player...But his stats really aren't all that! I know he'll prob get 15-20 goals a season though...

To sell or not to sell, what do you think?

I'm in 2017. My assistant is saying he's a 3 1/2 star player...But his stats really aren't all that! I know he'll prob get 15-20 goals a season though...

Only if you find a decent replacement

Sell..

Could easily find equal or better replacement for around the $30mil mark, so it would be a $40mil profit with no loss in class.

Just got Alaba for $52mil but sold Moreno for $33.5mil + 20% profit from next sale, a fair in and out IMO..

How do you do the PA boost ? sorry I just play FM again since 08 so not completely familiar with the new change, thanks.
He means he's used an editor to change the players' PA..

This, basically. :)

You can access the editor through steam in the "tools" option of your library.

Tied up EPL 5 games early, gives me a good chance to test the youngsters..

Quarter final leg 2 to come against Bayern, it is away and I lead 2-1 thus far.

Just lost Begovic with a broken leg for 5-6 months Meret needs to stand up now

71 million for origi?? Amazing.

I'm still on my original save. And am bossing it. I will upload my save for all interested in having a look.

Any significant changes to any of the players?

Emre Can has had a bit of a boost I think

f243259ab9d1bf327fa38103911893e3.png

Other than that, there are few changes here and there, nothing too significant imo .. a fair few downgrades to the likes of Lambert and co though.

Yay 15.3 is out gonna start a new save & gonna try a new tactic something similar to BRs 3-4-3 formation later on

Emre Can has had a bit of a boost I think

f243259ab9d1bf327fa38103911893e3.png

Other than that, there are few changes here and there, nothing too significant imo .. a fair few downgrades to the likes of Lambert and co though.

Have a feeling Balotelli might have been downgraded :D

Cheers Welshace! Will stick with Can now probably, couldn't stand his very low concentration, positioning, team work and work rate from the previous database.

Can someone confirm my suspicions that Sterling has been upgraded, but his technical attributes have been downgraded a little? I'm pretty sure it's the case but I don't have a previous save from the beginning of the season.

Can someone confirm my suspicions that Sterling has been upgraded, but his technical attributes have been downgraded a little? I'm pretty sure it's the case but I don't have a previous save from the beginning of the season.

Post a screenshot of him since the data update and I'll check.

87ab1629603f2a9d310b2a5e87a3165a.png

I'm pretty sure his finishing, crossing and long shots all have been downgraded. I could be wrong though.

I'm pretty sure his finishing, crossing and long shots all have been downgraded. I could be wrong though.

Finishing -2, crossing -1, long shots -2, long throws -1, technique +1.

Decisions -1, off the ball -1, teamwork -1, vision -1, work rate -1.

Jumping reach +2, natural fitness +6, stamina +3, strength +3.

That's ridiculous. :lol:

His scouting report now says he's a 4* current ability player now, instead of 3.5*.

That's ridiculous. :lol:

His scouting report now says he's a 4* current ability player now, instead of 3.5*.

Natural to have a change like that with across the board changes to his stats and more than likely a rep change.

That's true. He does look a lot more well rounded and those physicals are pretty great.

Although turning him into a striker is going to be a lot more difficult now. :(

Another thing;

his CA has been increased to 160 from 158, a bit minimal but he's now a "world class player" by FM standards.

update certainly makes it interesting when starting a new save. not as easy to sell Johnson or Enrique and defo not getting 27m for the pair. anything from 10-12m now is good.

few players seem to have a slight bump while others have rightly been dropped a touch.

doesn't look as easy to make mass changes in the first window either

1 bargain tho at the start is Lucas Digne who can be bought for 3.1m. well worth it

update certainly makes it interesting when starting a new save. not as easy to sell Johnson or Enrique and defo not getting 27m for the pair. anything from 10-12m now is good.

few players seem to have a slight bump while others have rightly been dropped a touch.

1 bargain tho at the start is Lucas Digne who can be bought for 3.1m. well worth it

How about Sturridge, is he injured at the start?

How about Sturridge, is he injured at the start?
Nope he wasnt injured in the pre season but Flanagan starts injured

Nope he wasnt injured in the pre season but Flanagan starts injured

which is a bit of a pain as I don't think players who got injured after the start of the season should start with the injury. means you might be better off keeping Johnson for the season and give him a new deal then to get money from him.

Or add a loan Recall option to Andre Wisdoms deal

Injuries are a joke have all my centreback injured only Can & Retrained Johnson into one might have to use Lloyd

Edit: Lloyd gets injured in the 1st 3 mins

Lucas Digne transfer is a bug i doubt he will be sold for that much no doubt there will be a hotfix for it

Here's all attribute changes from the opening post to the new patch on a game I've just loaded. Think they've been harsh on a couple (Coutinho especially) but Can is a nice increase. Obviously there are random attributes for a few of the young lads, hence the +7/8/9

Brad Jones - +4 (Free Kicks), +1 (Penalties)

Simon Mignolet - +2 (Off The Ball), +1 (Free Kicks), -2 (Command of Area)

Glen Johnson - +1 (Dribbling, Anticipation Bravery, Flair), -1 (Decisions, Off The Ball), -2 (Natural Fitness, Pace), -4 (Passing)

Jon Flanagan - No Change

Andre Wisdom - +2 (Penalties)

Kolo Toure - No Change

Martin Skrtel - No Change

Dejan Lovren - -1 (First Touch, Concentration), -3 (Decisions)

Mamadou Sakho - +1 (Heading), -1 (Passing), -2 (Technique, First Touch, Concentration), -3 (Long Shots)

Lloyd Jones - +7 (Determination, Long Shots), +4 (Free Kicks) +2 (Crossing), +1 (Long Throws, Natural Fitness), -1 (Positioning Work Rate, Pace, Marking, Technique, Concentration, Anticipation), -2 (Dribbling), -3 (Aggression, Flair, Penalties),

Tiago Ilori - -2 (Finishing)

Sebastian Coates - +3 (Penalties), -1 (Free Kicks, Technique, Concentration, Work Rate), -3 (Corners), -4 (Passing)

Javi Manquillo - +2 (Crossing, Flair), +1 (Dribbling, First Touch, Free Kicks, Heading, Long Shots, Technique, Aggression, Concentration, Bravery, Decisions, Vision, Work Rate), -1 (Corners, Finishing, Long Throws, Passing, Anticipation, Off The Ball, Acceleration, Agility, Balance, Jumping, Pace, Stamina, , Strength), -5 (Penalties)

Jose Enrique - +2 (Composure), +1 (Heading, Concentration), -1 (Dribbling, Work Rate), -2 (Crossing), -3 (Corners, Finishing)

Alberto Moreno - No Change

Emre Can - +4 (Concentration), +3 (Heading, Teamwork), +2 (Anticipation), +1 (First Touch, Long Shots, Marking, Composure, Decisions)

Steven Gerrard - +1 (Free Kicks, Composure, Natural Fitness), -1 (Tackling, Aggression)

Lucas Leiva - +2 (Aggression)

Jordan Rossiter - +5 (Determination), +4 (Long Throws) +1 (Corners, Marking), -1 (Tackling, Aggression), -2 (Free Kicks), -3 (Natural Fitness), -4 (Flair), -6 (Penalties),

Jordan Henderson - -1 (Penalties)

Joe Allen - +2 (Free Kicks), +1 (First Touch)

Adam Lallana - No Change

Raheem Sterling - +6 (Natural Fitness), +3 (Stamina, Strength), +2 (Jumping), +1 (Technique), -1 (Crossing, First Touch, Decisions, Off The Ball, Teamwork, Vision, WorkRate) -2 (Finishing, LongShots)

Philippe Coutinho - +1 (Technique Jumping, Strength), -1 (Crossing, Finishing, Free Kicks, Long Shots, Tackling, Anticipation, Bravery, Teamwork)

Oussama Assaidi - Not At Club

Sheyi Ojo - +5 (Free Kicks), +3 (Long Throws, Penalties, Determination), +2 (Corners), +1 (Jumping), -4 (Leadership)

Harry Wilson - +5 (Leadership), +3 (Natural Fitness), +1 (Crossing, Long Throws, Work Rate), -3 (Aggression, Stamina), -4 (Penalties)

Jordon Ibe - +4 (Penalties), +3 (Vision), +2 (Finishing, Long Shots, Anticipation), +1 (Crossing, Marking, Composure, Decisions, Off The Ball)

Lazar Markovic - +3 (Teamwork, Work Rate), +2 (Vision) ,+1 (Heading), -4 (Long Throws)

Suso - Not At Club

Ryan Kent - +9 (Leadership), +7 (Heading), +3 (Penalties, Aggression, Determination) +2 (Positioning), -4 (Long Throws), -5 (Concentration)

Adam Phillips - +10 (Work Rate), +9 (Aggression), +7 (Leadership), +5 (Heading, Jumping), +3 (Marking, Stamina, Bravery, Crossing, Long Shots), +2 (Corners, Teamwork, Tackling) , +1 (Concentration, Dribbling, Anticipation, Passing) -1 (Penalties, Vision, Finsihing, Long Throws, Free Kicks), -2 (Composure, Strength) -6 (Acceleration, Pace), -7 (Agility)

Luis Alberto - No Change

Divock Origi - No Change

Fabio Borini - -2 (Penalties)

Rickie Lambert - -1 (Dribbling, Heading, Long Shots, Long Throws, Flair, Off The Ball), -2 (Crossing, Free Kicks, Penalties), -4 Passing,

Iago Aspas - No Change

Jerome Sinclair - +1 (Strength), -2 (Marking), (-4 Corners), -6 (Free Kicks)

Mario Balotelli - -1 (Penalties, Strength, Bravery, Crossing, Dribbling, Finishing, Long Shots, Long Throws), -2 (Corners, Heading, Passing, Aggression, Decisions)

Daniel Sturridge - No Change

Might start with Liverpool in coming days, was waiting for final patch. Shame Jon Flanagan starts with injury :(

Might start with Liverpool in coming days' date=' was waiting for final patch. Shame Jon Flanagan starts with injury :([/quote']

The beauty of the editor?

What on earth. have they done???

Liverpool player are now pretty much all average players!

Transfers so far.

OUT

Allen $15.25mil

Borini $9.25mil

Johnson $6.25 mil

IN

Balanta $4.5mil - Loaned back otherwise no deal :(

Tielemans $8.5mil - Loaned back or no deal.

Clyne $15mil - Replaces Johnson

Digne $3.1mil

I can't retrain Coutinho as MC, it is grayed out? Why?

Also seems all the main team has a reduction in CA/PA, which has made the younger guys ratings higher even though there PA is the same as last time.

The beauty of the editor?

I dont like using editor :) Glen Johnson and Manquillo will be playing. No need for panicking :D

I can't retrain Coutinho as MC, it is grayed out? Why?

He is already accomplished at MC so he doesn't need retraining....

He is already accomplished at MC so he doesn't need retraining....

No, it'll be because you have the staff responsibility set so that they take charge of that training.

No, it'll be because you have the staff responsibility set so that they take charge of that training.

Which I had before patch and could do it.

After patch I can't.

Coutinho can be Natural MC

Yes, you need to change it back. Apparently the new patch has changed it from the managers responsibility to someone else's for a few users. Simply goto Staff > Responsibility and make sure "sets up individual training for senior players" is tasked to the manager.

Started a new save and have spent 40 minutes trying to find staff and set a game up. Look at my team and see flanno isn't injured and wonder why and then realise I'm in May 2014 and had the start date set for Argentina!