FM15 : Liverpool FC - Re-rebuilding, all over again

cezar.sl

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What do you mean crushed mate?

you crushed AI or Ai crush you?

Tell you what i dislike about this game is, is the players moaning about EVERYTHING!!

i dont get it. players who play 15 out of say 25 to 30 games moaning they arnt played enough.

And Mario Balotelli missed two training sessions, after the first one i warned him and then second time i fined him a weeks wage the whole first team went against me... WTF?

Crash Dump

So... We dominated ECC group to finish first, we are sixth in EPL, only 3 pts behind first.

Sterling has cracked it big time, he wants out, he is going to media etc. I tried to offer him money, he said no. lol

Spoiled little brat, he wants to win medals, he wants to leave to City to do that, who are even on pts with me!

Makes sense..

He is staying, he can rot in reserves if he get's his knickers in any more of a twist.

I'm not going to play as a new team. As much as I would love to, I'm just pretty much drawn to Liverpool now.

I think this time around, I'm going be smarter in the transfer market and not overload the team with wonderkids like I was doing the last time.

What do you mean crushed mate?

you crushed AI or Ai crush you?

Tell you what i dislike about this game is, is the players moaning about EVERYTHING!!

i dont get it. players who play 15 out of say 25 to 30 games moaning they arnt played enough.

And Mario Balotelli missed two training sessions, after the first one i warned him and then second time i fined him a weeks wage the whole first team went against me... WTF?

this is my pet hate with this version. Lallana and Balotelli constantly moan in season 1.

lallana is only back from injury 2 weeks and his fitness is at 90% and I've played 1 game since he was made available again and he's onto me looking for more football.

Balotelli who has played and rotated with Sturridge wants to play more. Sturridge has 7 goals in 4 games and Mario doesn't think DS has been playing that well.....

just makes it a bit easier to sell certain players but very frustrating when your trying to build a squad to challenge for 4 trophy's and you have players who still play 30 games a season moaning

So... We dominated ECC group to finish first, we are sixth in EPL, only 3 pts behind first.

Sterling has cracked it big time, he wants out, he is going to media etc. I tried to offer him money, he said no. lol

Spoiled little brat, he wants to win medals, he wants to leave to City to do that, who are even on pts with me!

Makes sense..

He is staying, he can rot in reserves if he get's his knickers in any more of a twist.

for some reason SI have set Sterlings Loyalty stat really low. i changed it to a flat average 10 before i started

this is my pet hate with this version. Lallana and Balotelli constantly moan in season 1.

lallana is only back from injury 2 weeks and his fitness is at 90% and I've played 1 game since he was made available again and he's onto me looking for more football.

Balotelli who has played and rotated with Sturridge wants to play more. Sturridge has 7 goals in 4 games and Mario doesn't think DS has been playing that well.....

just makes it a bit easier to sell certain players but very frustrating when your trying to build a squad to challenge for 4 trophy's and you have players who still play 30 games a season moaning

I've listed Ballotelli, on his request, after he complaint for the 3rd time about not playing. I was also fed up with him after we got into a 'fight' when I criticized his poor performances. Ended with me giving him a fine.

However... A few matches later I (unwillingly) bring him on as a sub and reacts well to my 'I have faith in you' and it said it was because if his good relationship with his manager..?! The guy is clearly unstable.

I also look at some stats for the league and realize that Balotelli has made the most league apperances in the team.

I just don't know what to do with him. He's scored 14 goals in 23 matches so far.

Doing really well in season 2. Currently 1st with 65 points but Chelsea have two games in hand. Won the Capital One Cup and still in the FA cup. But still messed up in the CL first round. Lost 5-1 to Benfica away. :(

Hello lads, Just bought the game today, will start with my beloved team. i will try to not change too much for first season, apart from goalkeeper, who would you recommend to get as i can not stand the name of mignolet.

but i need someone who can slot straight to first team, for many years to come from day one. not valdes though. any recommendations? and hows will hughes in this years game?

I'm just getting started on my 2nd season. I won both the league and champions league in the 1st season and also lost to Tottenham in the FA Cup final. I've had a busy transfer window despite a successful 1st season (I'll post a pic of both windows for those interested), but I had to take advantage of the reputation bump (and corresponding increased value) of my role players. Due to the board only giving me 45% of transfers and the fact that only about 1/2 of my transfer fees have been paid up front, I decided to ask for most of the transfers to be paid over 48 months.

My base tactic is a 4-1-4-1, but I've also developed 2 separate 3-6-1 tactics as back-up tactics for the season. I haven't really tested them with Liverpool, but I'm playing as 2 separate mangers (the other managing Palestino in Chile) and I've been using the 3-6-1 shape as my base tactic in that save and it's worked very well. I generally like to have a +1 at the back, so it will probably be reserved for 2 striker formations. I've also retrained several key players' postions. Sturridge will now play as a right wm-a in the 4-1-4-1 and right ramdeuter in the 3-6-1, Coutinho is my 1st choice striker as a F9, Sterling is being used as a cm-a, Flano is being retrained as a midfield destroyer and both Hendo and Can have been retrained as creative fb/wbs. So far, the results have been quite positive. Coutinho had 2 assists and 10 key passes (both assists were to Sturridge making a diagonal run into the box) in our 4-0 Super Cup victory over Dortmund.

Despite the good results, I am a bit concerned because Sturridge is upset that I sold Pione Sisto -- who played like 10 games and wasn't even registered in my CL squad -- for 30 million pounds to Monaco (btw, I sold Sisto, Mignolet and Lovren for 30 million pounds each to Monaco). I promised him that I would strengthen the squad and proceeded to buy Callum Chambers, John Stones and Patrick Roberts for a combined 65 million pounds and he's still not happy. I suspect this is either due to their squad status (none higher than rotation) or that their reputation is lower than Sisto's after having his reputation increased after being part of our 2014/15 squad. Anyway, I don't have much more transfer funds and even if I did, my team is complete and my squad is already too large.

Anyway, I've attached some pics and a link to a video of Coutinho's assists in the Super Cup if anyone is interested...

Coutinho's assists (building the team around him)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9isBE-uoKU

Transfer history for both seasons:

14/15

54b03ae4-048d-4729-adba-cc6fe2ee6a54_zps27b7589b.png

15/16

430264f5-5be2-4804-b7e0-9278fd144376_zpse2963edd.png

Tactics:

4-1-4-1

c99da7e3-1497-45b1-ab9b-d53eefabd734_zpsd3166a80.png

3-6-1:

69c62275-a516-415c-9791-9c6f463e930f_zps957630d5.png

EDIT:

Not sure if it's bad form, but here's a link to show some of the movement that is possible in my 3-6-1 with my other club. I haven't used the formation yet with Liverpool, but I feel this shape could be excellent with Liverpool. Anyway, this is a the same shape, but the formation is flipped (i.e., all roles switch sides).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNcPhKL9jPU

He I cant help it but what skin is this?

My transfers heading into season 2:

OUT Total £176m

Assaidi - £8m to Stoke

Wisdom - £5m to W.Ham

Lallana - £14m to M.City

Enrique - £5m to Swansea

Joe Allen - £15m to Arsenal

Balotelli - £50m to M.City

Mignolet - £9m to Burnley

Lovren - £14.75m to OL

Coates - £4.9m to Villa

Luka Zahovic - £4m to Maribor

Lucas - £13.75m to Athletico

Quintero - £11.5m to Leverkusen

Ilori, Aspas and Alberto - £11m

Can - £9m + clauses to Juventus

IN Total £80.5m

Patrick Roberts - £11m

N.Murru - £6m

Paulo Dyabla - £8.5m

Mario Fernandes - £16m

Florian Thuavin - £12.75m

Rabiot on a free

Tielemans - £9m

Enes Unal - £4m

Cassio - £6m

Kranevitter - £4.5m

Deloufue - loan

+ about 5 regens.

I think I still have a strong squad with Malcom set to join in the January transfer window. I have many attacking options and Ajer/Kranevitter/Romero will occupy the DMC position and Hendo/Tielemans/Gerrard will occupy the MC spot but sometimes I run 2 DMCs so there will be plenty of rotation.

Can I ask anyone's opinion on if they think I should activate Jose Luis Gaya's minimum release clause of £25.5 million? He's potentially world class and can play rotation already for Moreno.

He won't ask for much wages either, I'm just moreso concerned about the fee because it will be the most I have spent on any player in three versions of FM.

Can I ask anyone's opinion on if they think I should activate Jose Luis Gaya's minimum release clause of £25.5 million? He's potentially world class and can play rotation already for Moreno.

He won't ask for much wages either, I'm just moreso concerned about the fee because it will be the most I have spent on any player in three versions of FM.

I contemplated it as well. I don't think he's good enough to justify that much. Look at Ruben Barbosa for an alternative (albeit much younger) option.

What about Alex Sandro?

Jakem016:

Sturridge is unsettled in my save 'cause he wants to join Arsenal in january. Our lower reputation nowadays is really affecting the players. I managed to get him to stay until the summer at least after I promised him we'd win the league. We're currently 2nd, in february, 1 pt behind Arsenal but we have much better GD.

On my games he always seems to be loan listed for the first couple of seasons. Might be worth getting him on loan, the assessing him over a season.

@Turmania Rulli is a good bet. I bought Will Hughes and wasn't really impressed. Sold him the following season.

thanks mate, i ended up buying Timo Horn as backup, but I ended up using him more then migs this season, I bought will hughes as well, but he went on loan back to derby for the season, so have no idea how he will turn up. still early in the game just end of november, but going good, apart from getting knocked out from carling cup in september and getting trashed by fc bayern 4-0. 3rd in leaugue.

I contemplated it as well. I don't think he's good enough to justify that much. Look at Ruben Barbosa for an alternative (albeit much younger) option.

I was thinking more about the future really. I have decided to unsettle him to see if I can get a decent transfer fee for him.

Barbosa is far from good enough for a rotation option sadly. The search continues. :D

What about Alex Sandro?

Well the thing is, I'm trying to sign players who I haven't signed before (apart from the obvious two of Balanta and Lucas Romero) and I haven't signed Gaya yet.

Alex Sandro is great, don't get me wrong though.

Jakem016:

Sturridge is unsettled in my save 'cause he wants to join Arsenal in january. Our lower reputation nowadays is really affecting the players. I managed to get him to stay until the summer at least after I promised him we'd win the league. We're currently 2nd, in february, 1 pt behind Arsenal but we have much better GD.

Hopefully you'll win the league and he'll be happy to stay. When he was upset about the Sisto transfer I waited until just before the transfer window closed hoping that he would simply accept that our team was better and I'd get a message that he was no longer happy; that didn't happen. I then decided to ask him to request a 1st team midfielder and decided that I would make offers that I knew would be rejected and then hopefully be able to say that I attempted to strengthen the team or that he would see that and just be happy that I was trying to sign his player. Sturridge requested that I sign Kevin De Bruyne and I only had a couple million left in transfer funds. I then decided that he is versatile enough to play in numerous positions and roles and I asked the board to sign him because he would show that we mean business and the board agreed. He was already earning around 85k pounds/week and I was ready to cancel the transfer if he was signed to crazy wages, but they managed to sign him for 23 million pounds and at 96k/week and decided to sign him.

The plan worked and Sturridge immediately announced that he was happy and added me to his list of favoured personnel. Unfortunately, Sturridge immediately went down with a torn calf and is out for the 1st half of the season. De Bruyne, on the other hand, has played well andis now worth 29 million pounds. Worst case scenario: I sell him for a profit at the end of the season. Anyway, I'm not sure if this helps with your situation. Coutinho was upset last season because he wanted to join Juventus, but they never made a bid and he never complained to his teammates and eventually decided he wanted to stay. Hopefully that happens with Sturridge in your save.

Into Dec of season 1. sitting top of the league by 1 point from the Bitters after beating them 1-0. Sturridge is flying for my, top GS in the league

Some how managed to top my CL group of Barca, Schalke & prague with 1 game against Prague to go. I've won 4 games out of 5, only loss was away to Barca where I had a 2 goal half time lead and lost 4-2

Adam Lallana - where do I start, I have actually developed hate for the chap due to this game. every save I've played he has complained about lack of games within 1 week of returning from injury. in this save he is now transfer listed as he wasn't selected for the derby (his fitness was below 85%).

Mario has moaned a little bit but is happy now as he is getting games and on the bench when not starting. Rotate him Sturridge & lacazette in 2 striker spots

Squad

GK - Mignolet, Horn

RB - Manquillo, Peruzzi

LB - Moreno, Flannagan

CB - Sahko, Balanta, Lovern

DM - Stevie, Neves, Chirivella

CM - Verratti, Hendo, Can, Suso, Teilemans

AML/R - Sterling, Coutinho, Markovic, Lallana, Wilson

St - Sturridge, Balotelli, Lacazette

will get rid of Lallana in Jan and that will be the only squad change. wont be buying anyone until the summer as I only play with an AML and I switch between 2 strikers (poacher & F9) and 1 St (poacher) and AMC (Shadow striker) & all of my AML options can play this role

Into Dec of season 1. sitting top of the league by 1 point from the Bitters after beating them 1-0. Sturridge is flying for my, top GS in the league

Some how managed to top my CL group of Barca, Schalke & prague with 1 game against Prague to go. I've won 4 games out of 5, only loss was away to Barca where I had a 2 goal half time lead and lost 4-2

Adam Lallana - where do I start, I have actually developed hate for the chap due to this game. every save I've played he has complained about lack of games within 1 week of returning from injury. in this save he is now transfer listed as he wasn't selected for the derby (his fitness was below 85%).

Mario has moaned a little bit but is happy now as he is getting games and on the bench when not starting. Rotate him Sturridge & lacazette in 2 striker spots

Squad

GK - Mignolet, Horn

RB - Manquillo, Peruzzi

LB - Moreno, Flannagan

CB - Sahko, Balanta, Lovern

DM - Stevie, Neves, Chirivella

CM - Verratti, Hendo, Can, Suso, Teilemans

AML/R - Sterling, Coutinho, Markovic, Lallana, Wilson

St - Sturridge, Balotelli, Lacazette

will get rid of Lallana in Jan and that will be the only squad change. wont be buying anyone until the summer as I only play with an AML and I switch between 2 strikers (poacher & F9) and 1 St (poacher) and AMC (Shadow striker) & all of my AML options can play this role

Great team good luck in your save I'm gonna start when the transfer update is out can't get into a new save ATM.

Great team good luck in your save I'm gonna start when the transfer update is out can't get into a new save ATM.

I was going to wait for the update but i'm getting into this one (prob my 3rd attempt in the last 2 weeks) went over board on the buying ina previous one so happy ive kept a balance here.

like my other main save I've made money in the transfer window and going to try and do the same over the first couple of seasons to allow the club to develop.

want to get to the point where I have Anfield fully developed to over 60K

U

I was going to wait for the update but i'm getting into this one (prob my 3rd attempt in the last 2 weeks) went over board on the buying ina previous one so happy ive kept a balance here.

like my other main save I've made money in the transfer window and going to try and do the same over the first couple of seasons to allow the club to develop.

want to get to the point where I have Anfield fully developed to over 60K

Yeah that's what I'm gonna do when the update comes out sign youth & devolp them into champions i usually get into a long term save when the 3rd patch comes out

thanks mate, i ended up buying Timo Horn as backup, but I ended up using him more then migs this season, I bought will hughes as well, but he went on loan back to derby for the season, so have no idea how he will turn up. still early in the game just end of november, but going good, apart from getting knocked out from carling cup in september and getting trashed by fc bayern 4-0. 3rd in leaugue.

Bought Horn aswell! Even though i'm still not fully satisfied with him he's still better then migs :p

I usually sign Begovic in season 2 & he done well for me

timo horn is great for me and I signed Rulli for the 2nd season on a previous save and the 2 of them rotated brilliantly. performance levels stayed high and no complaints either

Hopefully you'll win the league and he'll be happy to stay. When he was upset about the Sisto transfer I waited until just before the transfer window closed hoping that he would simply accept that our team was better and I'd get a message that he was no longer happy; that didn't happen. I then decided to ask him to request a 1st team midfielder and decided that I would make offers that I knew would be rejected and then hopefully be able to say that I attempted to strengthen the team or that he would see that and just be happy that I was trying to sign his player. Sturridge requested that I sign Kevin De Bruyne and I only had a couple million left in transfer funds. I then decided that he is versatile enough to play in numerous positions and roles and I asked the board to sign him because he would show that we mean business and the board agreed. He was already earning around 85k pounds/week and I was ready to cancel the transfer if he was signed to crazy wages, but they managed to sign him for 23 million pounds and at 96k/week and decided to sign him.

The plan worked and Sturridge immediately announced that he was happy and added me to his list of favoured personnel. Unfortunately, Sturridge immediately went down with a torn calf and is out for the 1st half of the season. De Bruyne, on the other hand, has played well andis now worth 29 million pounds. Worst case scenario: I sell him for a profit at the end of the season. Anyway, I'm not sure if this helps with your situation. Coutinho was upset last season because he wanted to join Juventus, but they never made a bid and he never complained to his teammates and eventually decided he wanted to stay. Hopefully that happens with Sturridge in your save.

Thanks mate, but I won't be winning the league... Been up there almost all season but i just can't win against the other league contenders. Lost to Chelsea home & away. Lost to Man U away and drew at home. Won against Arsenal at home but lost away... Man C is in 6th place so they don't really count this season. Don't really know what I'm doing wrong... It's been like this for me on every fm as far as I remember. I just can't get my head around tactics. Even though I try to read everything on the forums about the ME and how to set up tactics. Maybe it's time to realize I suck and just...

Glad to hear it worked out well with Sturridge for you.

Got to choose a feeder club so I picked up Feyenoord. Good training facilities, bring through good youngsters and I want to buy one of their players in the summer so now I have first option!

Most annoying thing though, I could loan out Tielemans in the January window, all the offers I got were for backup, so I tried to send him to a feeder club and he just never replied. Didn't say he didn't want to go, just never said anything. Now he's stuck in reserves coz he's perpetually unfit and not good enough for firsts. I'm hoping I'm not wasting him too much.

Why do you all buy young players and loan them out? It's better to train them yourself and play them in cup games or easy home games.

I loan out most of the younger players because I know they're not gonna get a chance to play at all. Even for cup games, I only keep/play a select few youngsters that I know will get game time but loan out the rest - but only to team that have said that they will play them regularly - key player or first team regular etc. And I have seen it have an impact as I loaned out Joe Gomez back to Charlton and his composure has increased. He is getting regular first team football which is gonna benefit him more in the long run than only a few cup games/easy home games. But yeah, that's just my opinion and how I do it. Everyone does it differently! I loan them out without any fee and always include a recall option just incase of severe injury worries.

Why do you all buy young players and loan them out? It's better to train them yourself and play them in cup games or easy home games.

Because I already have my first team and backup, young players are for the future. Plus, I don't want to risk losing games just to give them experience. I'd rather loan them out to an easier league where they can get good experience and develop better.

Because I already have my first team and backup, young players are for the future. Plus, I don't want to risk losing games just to give them experience. I'd rather loan them out to an easier league where they can get good experience and develop better.

But they don't develop better when you loan them out. That's what I'm trying to say. And you mean to tell me that you can't even give them the odd 15 minutes as sub in a winning home game? Talented youngsters, like Tielemans, can be back up players too.

In my save, I got Munir to be a back up, but he is playing so well that he is one of my best players and became a starter. Not to mention that he won European Golden Boy award as well. Same thing happened on my Barca save as well. He was up there with Messi and Neymar, outperforming Suarez and Pedro.

I also have Vallejo who plays as well as Sakho, Skrtel and Lovren. And Lucas Romero is my starter. I didn't buy these talented players to loan them out. I bought them so I play them and develop them. This is also there reason why I spend time and search to higher the best coaches I can at the clubs I manage on every save.

But they don't develop better when you loan them out. That's what I'm trying to say. And you mean to tell me that you can't even give them the odd 15 minutes as sub in a winning home game? Talented youngsters, like Tielemans, can be back up players too.

In my save, I got Munir to be a back up, but he is playing so well that he is one of my best players and became a starter. Not to mention that he won European Golden Boy award as well. Same thing happened on my Barca save as well. He was up there with Messi and Neymar, outperforming Suarez and Pedro.

I also have Vallejo who plays as well as Sakho, Skrtel and Lovren. And Lucas Romero is my starter. I didn't buy these talented players to loan them out. I bought them so I play them and develop them. This is also there reason why I spend time and search to higher the best coaches I can at the clubs I manage on every save.

Anyone who has potential to be first team, I don't loan out.

Anyone who I never see getting in the first team, I loan out and try get some money out of them, something out of a nothing player is better than nothing.

Just out of general youth that come in that are no good, I could loan them all out and get an extra few 100k per week. At times, I have been making 500k a week from loans, that is $2mil a month, $24mil a year for nothing.

Yeah. I only loan players out if it's in the transfer agreement now. I learned from my mistake when I had messages coming back almost every week about players being played out of position. :thereshouldbeayawnsmiliehere:

edit:

I finally started my new game last night. I have been creating an entirely new tactical set up for this time around.

I have decided to play a 4-3-3 with wing backs, a DM and three strikers. Two deep lying forwards on the "flanks" and a false 9 in the middle. I will be retraining the likes of Sterling, Markovic and Suso as strikers, Coutinho as a CM and Henderson possibly as a right wing back.

I have tested this save in league games throughout the night FIVE times. Ten games each time, won an overall of 38, drew 6 and lost 6. I'm so far impressed as it's a completely new tactic and not a template of another tactic this time around.

As for transfers, I'm still undecided. Like, really undecided. I have a problem with the right back and left back spots especially, but I'm going to sleep on it now. I'm knackered. :lol:

I f*****g hate this game sometimes

13 game winning run and play Stoke at home, lose 2-1 with them only having 3 shots on target, 4 shots in total

I had 30 shots, 60% poss.

I'm sick

Yeh, happens way too much. just drew 2-2 with Villareal in CL group stage. 40 shots vs 4. 18 vs 2 on target. CCC 2 vs 8. Possession 63%. Corners 16/1.

This followed a recent 2-1 loss to Southampton. 7 shots to 23. 10vs 4 on target. 2 vs 7 CCC. 55% possession.

4 matches earlier a 1-1 with Stoke. 3 shots vs 29. 2 vs 9 on target. CCC 1 vs 4. 60% possession. 8 vs corners.

The problems here are:

Too many chances being created by the match engine. Too many saves being made by the opposition GK. Too many CCC missed by me. It is almost as if the match engine decides the result before the game and then sets the chances accordingly. I know it doesn't happen that way, but it always seems that way.

Still, 1st in PL after 30 games with a +33 GD. Qualified from group in CL and in QF of LC.

3rd season

Yeh, happens way too much. just drew 2-2 with Villareal in CL group stage. 40 shots vs 4. 18 vs 2 on target. CCC 2 vs 8. Possession 63%. Corners 16/1.

This followed a recent 2-1 loss to Southampton. 7 shots to 23. 10vs 4 on target. 2 vs 7 CCC. 55% possession.

4 matches earlier a 1-1 with Stoke. 3 shots vs 29. 2 vs 9 on target. CCC 1 vs 4. 60% possession. 8 vs corners.

The problems here are:

Too many chances being created by the match engine. Too many saves being made by the opposition GK. Too many CCC missed by me. It is almost as if the match engine decides the result before the game and then sets the chances accordingly. I know it doesn't happen that way, but it always seems that way.

Still, 1st in PL after 30 games with a +33 GD. Qualified from group in CL and in QF of LC.

3rd season

its just frustrating because its freak result but it happens a few too many times. especially when you have the commentary saying "BALL DROPS TO **** ONLY ONE OUTCOME HERE!!" and he somehow missed

Yeah. I only loan players out if it's in the transfer agreement now. I learned from my mistake when I had messages coming back almost every week about players being played out of position. :thereshouldbeayawnsmiliehere:

edit:

I finally started my new game last night. I have been creating an entirely new tactical set up for this time around.

I have decided to play a 4-3-3 with wing backs, a DM and three strikers. Two deep lying forwards on the "flanks" and a false 9 in the middle. I will be retraining the likes of Sterling, Markovic and Suso as strikers, Coutinho as a CM and Henderson possibly as a right wing back.

I have tested this save in league games throughout the night FIVE times. Ten games each time, won an overall of 38, drew 6 and lost 6. I'm so far impressed as it's a completely new tactic and not a template of another tactic this time around.

As for transfers, I'm still undecided. Like, really undecided. I have a problem with the right back and left back spots especially, but I'm going to sleep on it now. I'm knackered. :lol:

I've gone for Coutinho as ST and Suso as CM. Get Munir, he is amazing for me and easily has outplayed Sturridge. He is scoring as much as Sterling and assisting as much as Coutinho.

Yeah actually, you know what? Coutinho as an ST and Suso as a CM would be a better choice. Thanks for that.

The funny thing is, the striker spots are probably the only spots that I feel that I don't really need anymore starters in. Apart from the wide men, I have Sturridge, Balotelli and Lambert to start, Sinclair as a potential development project and Origi coming back next summer.

Although he is a great suggestion, Origi is in the same potentially world class bracket as Munir is and I don't see the point in spending the money when I have what I need already.

Archived