FM15 : Liverpool FC - Re-rebuilding, all over again

cezar.sl

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I drew Citeh in the FA Cup 3rd round and beat them 2-0, so comfortably

Then for the 4th round I have drawn Man Utd, FFS!

I got Man United in first knock out round of ECC, currently giving them a touch up, but no doubt they will come back for a 2-2 draw..

Edit: 2-1 win away from home, yay!!

Hi!

Started my first save on FM15 and it's with Liverpool. Haven't really played that much FM since FM12 (and maybe 13) so it's a bit slow getting adjusted.

The goal for the season is to qualify for Champions cup. Trying to get there with a 4-2(CM)-3-1 formation with short passing and high closing down.

Lost track of good players to sign for FM15 so looked around on the forum and this is how it went:

IN:

Alexandre Lacazette - 15.5 mil (euro)

Eder Balanta - 8.5 mil

Lucas Romero - 8.5 mil

Andre Ayew - 7 mil

OUT:

Glen Johnson - 14 mil

Fabio Borini - 3.1 mil

Kolo Toure - 350 K

Been trying to get rid of Joe Allen as well but no offers. Went down to 7 mil offering price but no one wanted him...

So far it's been an uncovincing start to the season.

In the league it's been 2W 1D 2L against teams like Southampton, Sunderland, Aston Villa and Man Utd. In the first game, against Southampton, we had 1-0 until the 80th minute when Balanta made a mistake and gave the ball away to 1-1. Against Man Utd (away) we lost heavily 0-2. In the last game against Villa we played well and hade an early goal to 1-0. Then Flanagan did a two-feet tackle earning him a red card in the 40th minute. We finally lost 2-3 after Villa scoring the winner in the 85th minute...

So now we're in 9th place after 5 games, 6pts after Chelsea in 1st.

Got a nice group in the Champions with Real Madrid, PSG and Roma.

Beat Roma at home 2-0 in the first match and next up is Real. Not really looking forward to it.

Getting a lot of injuries as well. Against Roma we had 3 injuries in one game. Sturridge and Flanagan in the 1st half and Sterling in the last 10 min. Also Gerrard (may he never quit), Lovren (broken foot) and Lucas got injured in training.

I'll try to hang on unitl Jan and then see if we managed to improve some or if it's gonna be another crash and burn.

Cheers!

About to kick off the season with Community Shield vs Chelsea, so thought I'd wrap up.

Finished my first team signings now, just signing a few regens and youngsters now.

Vx65vzd.png

This is my first choice XI now. Which I'm sure will change after injuries inevitable decimate me.

02uMkF0.png

Got a few young fellas out on loan as well.

Don't really know why I keep getting these injuries in matches. Just got Lallana injured in the 2nd minute. Then Markovic in the 59th and Enrique in the 63 minute... :(

Only 6-7 games into the season so they can't really be exhausted.

Looking good BoobyBlah! Nice to get 52 mil for Ballotelli! I would have kept Suso though.

Ha yeah I offered him out for like 60M and Bayern offered it. All upfront too.

Suso was a tricky one, he performed really well, but just didn't develop how I wanted so we'll see how Roberts goes.

Don't really know why I keep getting these injuries in matches. Just got Lallana injured in the 2nd minute. Then Markovic in the 59th and Enrique in the 63 minute... :(

Only 6-7 games into the season so they can't really be exhausted.

I sold Lallana coz every time I played him he got a fresh injury, drove me nuts. Trying to only sign players now that aren't injury prone

Well, do we have anyone who sold Gerrard yet? :D

Man, his decision is crazy, it's unbelieveable but I really understand him, his life has become a routine, he wanted some excites. But it hurts really, to see Gerrard leaving is very emotional. Actually I had tears ran out of my eyes so often today. Hope Rossiter will be the new Gerrard and my children will love him like what exactly I do. Best wishes to Gerrard.

To talk about the game, I'm really confused about Gerrard. Actually I passed the 12th week of PL and Gerrard played 5 games, with 6.88 average. What should I do?

Board have just randomly upped my transfer revenue to 100%. 9 games in, 9 wins so far. Suso and Sterling are my standout performers so far. Sturridge is far too injury prone, he's out for another 8 weeks so time for Origi to step up. CL group not going too great, played 3 and only 2 points..really need to up my game. PSG beat me 2-1 at home. :mad:

Berardi is a god in my save.

Berardi, Sterling, Coutinho and Volland with Pogba and Henderson running the midfield.

Such a force.

3.6 Goals per game on average, coupled with third best defense has me 32 games, 30 wins and 2 draws, no loses.

I applied for the England job but they gave it to some Spainish B team manager I have never heard of so I have taken the Holland job instead.

Stevie G is on the coaching staff now in my save. As for his IRL decision to leave I guess he just realised there was zero chance of winning anything if he stayed so he might as well as well move on while he still has some playing years left. Good luck to him!

My team of stars are eating massive wages, lol..

Pogba on 180k/week..

So many players will not re-sign.

Balanta, Silva, Sturridge, Benzia, De Sciglio All going bye bye :(

There is no one to replace them, I have had no decent Regens in this games since I started.

My team of stars are eating massive wages, lol..

Pogba on 180k/week..

So many players will not re-sign.

Balanta, Silva, Sturridge, Benzia, De Sciglio All going bye bye :(

There is no one to replace them, I have had no decent Regens in this games since I started.

We all know that feel bro :(

We all know that feel bro :(

Well, I searched and even with Balanta, Sturridge, Silva and De Sciglio leaving, I still have my first team in tact, I managed to pick up lots of English Youth, they are not world class, but they are solid EPL players, they will fill in spots when needed.

So reduced my wage bill a little, and also got some transfer kitty to play with.

P.S. Darn some teams want some heavy amounts of cash for their "Potential Stars"..

Hey guys, I've loaned Tielemans to Kasimpasa and I'm following his game stats. Every game he is substituted at the minute 23, is this a serious bug or something else? Thanks

I think you should report that in the bugs thread.

Re my save..

As it stands in the champs league group of me, bayern, zenit and dinamo, the former 3 are all tied on 6 points after I managed to beat Zenit at home after they managed to beat bayern who beat me and we've all recorded wins against dinamo, so here's hoping!

Currently 5th in the league, its quite tight but spurs at 1st atm about 6 points ahead of me.

Coutinho wanted to leave for Juve since they are interested in him. Was tempted to sell him since he is not performing for me and has gotten a few injuries. But I just love the little guy in real life, can't imagine us without him. Managed to make him stay by asking him for a year to bleed in the youngsters in the team.

Coutinho wanted to leave for Juve since they are interested in him. Was tempted to sell him since he is not performing for me and has gotten a few injuries. But I just love the little guy in real life, can't imagine us without him. Managed to make him stay by asking him for a year to bleed in the youngsters in the team.

He and Sterling are gods in my save, I have no issue getting them to perform.

I might sim the next season, see what happens.

Resumed in Jan...

3rd in League and going well in comps except COC which my assistant fielded my second team and we lost in first round.

Juventus want Shaarawy, I got them up to a staggering $71mil bid, with a chunk up front, some over 12mths, some more when he get's 10 international appearances and goals.

I took the offer, it is just to much to reject.

Coutinho is great in my game, but I can't really play him too much because of Suso being in his position and Suso is just amazing.

I have tried everything to stop him from leaving for Juventus but he's having none of it so I'm stuck. I might be a little cheeky and offer him out as part of a deal for Pogba. :lol:

edit:

b9324b28d42561edca5ebccf28224a4b.png

Nevermind..

Sule looks great already, and he's absolutely massive so that's always a bonus. I do like the look of him a lot though.

As for Mitrovic, I think I got the better end of his random PA and Origi has the worse end of his random PA, as Mitrovic has the potential to be a world class player on mine and Origi doesn't.

He's really just a replacement for Balotelli though. Strong and fast and ready for the first team. I just wish I could get his work rate and team work up.

Just started season 4.

Havent made any signings as most stars are looking close to 200k in wages and I refuse to pay that. I did manage to get Barbosa to sign a new deal for 130k which i'm very happy about.

still looking to move on Wilson, Roberts, & Chirivella(real turned his head and he wants to go there) and I might sell Manquillo too as there is some interest in him but he has been brilliant for me.

I do find that everytime a club bids for a player their agent is looking for a new deal for them which really annoys me as they nearly always get upset at not getting more money. i just refuse to give in and let them sulk

also seen someone mention it there about Regen prices. unless they have a low release clause its near impossible to get a decent deal. I've signed 1 left back from Southampton for next season and he cost 25m

I've tried to buy a guy ive tracked all season from Real Madrid and they want his release clause of 94m!!

had another guy on loan to give me FB cover for 6 months and tried to get him and the lowest price Leverkusen will accept is 60m

while all seem to have very high potential its still crazy prices

pre season was fairly routine. won 6 out of 6 friendlies without conceding a goal

CS against United i find myself 2 down in 15 minutes. we made it back to 2-2 but lost them game on Peno's

played the first PL game of the season away to Hull and won 2-0

reckon i'll have a harder time winning the title this season as united are looking very good

I am not happy with my team, they are performing great, I just don't feel good about them.

I feel this!

Just ending my first season, probably just gonna miss out on the league mainly due to Borini, Balotelli and Lambert being poor when Sturridge was constantly out until February(Sturridge has been class and injury free since surprisingly!) but got to rebuild my strikers in the summer. Balotelli is already gone(24mil from Dortmund after a few bids but not 'able to complete the transfer due to lack of funds' in January), Lambert is on the transfer list and might keep Borini as a 4th choice depending on who I get. Mitrovic is looking likely but not sure and want to give Origi a go.

Only skim read a few pages, but has anyone found Mignolet awful? He gets decent ratings(6.84 as of now in May) I'd say at least half his goal conceding replays seem to come off him and go in the opposite direction to the original shot... not noticed this on any of my other saves with other keepers so it's making me uneasy about him. So a GK is definitely on my list too.

Right back is a must. Johnson is another who's average rating looks good, but I don't think I've ever seen someone dip so much midmatch then somehow finish with a 6.8+.

Lallana is going to Newcastle on the cheap and I'll happily drop him off there myself.

Hoping for a good budget in the summer so hopefully I can do everything I want. Surprised at how many here have gone massive with Liverpool, gonna try and stick to the 'good young players for the first team' board promise and find some gems without going for Odengarrd and Balanta. Must. Stay. Strong.

Edit for some positivity (which I forgot to include ha) - Emre Can is class, in and out of the team all season he's already rated on par with Gerrard. Playing with one central midfielder has made it a right pain choosing between Henderson and Allen. As mentioned Sturridge seems to be injury free and he scores for fun. Sakho and Skrtel have been solid...

Just started season 4.

Havent made any signings as most stars are looking close to 200k in wages and I refuse to pay that. I did manage to get Barbosa to sign a new deal for 130k which i'm very happy about.

still looking to move on Wilson, Roberts, & Chirivella(real turned his head and he wants to go there) and I might sell Manquillo too as there is some interest in him but he has been brilliant for me.

I do find that everytime a club bids for a player their agent is looking for a new deal for them which really annoys me as they nearly always get upset at not getting more money. i just refuse to give in and let them sulk

also seen someone mention it there about Regen prices. unless they have a low release clause its near impossible to get a decent deal. I've signed 1 left back from Southampton for next season and he cost 25m

I've tried to buy a guy ive tracked all season from Real Madrid and they want his release clause of 94m!!

had another guy on loan to give me FB cover for 6 months and tried to get him and the lowest price Leverkusen will accept is 60m

while all seem to have very high potential its still crazy prices

Any chance you could show us how those young guys (Chirivella, etc) have developed?

Archived