dafuge's FM15 challenge

Finished first 4 seasons last week with Dulwich Hamlet (which everyone else seems to have picked aswell. :p)

1st Season Conference South: 16th, never in relegation danger but always in the bottom half.

2nd Season: In touch with playoffs, but ultimately fell short and finished in 10th.

3rd Season: Slow start but brilliant end, stayed in the playoff race all season but never really with a chance of winning the title. Won the playoffs with a 4-4 draw with Aldershot and then crushing their dreams on Penalties.

4th Season: Conference: Great start, poor middle, but ended in 11th a few points outside the playoffs! One of the best first seasons I've managed in the conference (after promotion). Also had a great 1st Round FA Cup draw at home to Leeds, which we drew and got another financial boost with the away leg!

Finances are good, lots of young talent. Playing 3-5-2 and scoring lots (but also conceding a fair few).

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dulwich Hamlet - Barclays Premier League - 2033/34

League - we had so many draws against smaller teams.

FA Cup - a good run until we were hammered by Man Utd in the final.

Capital One Cup - we almost threw the final away but with some luck we won this trophy again.

UEFA Champions League - we pulled off a 'Di Matteo' and managed to have a brilliant european campaign whilst being average in the league.

Squad - we have some world class players but some areas can be strengthened.

Transfers - to have quality players we have to spend big.

Finances - the Champions League is a gold pot.

Career overview

Season    Division                    Position   Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------
2015/16   Vanarama Conference South   6th
2016/17   Vanarama Conference South   8th
2017/18   Vanarama Conference South   16th
2018/19   Vanarama Conference South   7th
2019/20   Vanarama Conference South   1st        Promotion
2020/21   Vanarama Conference         12th
2021/22   Vanarama Conference         5th        Promotion via play-off
2022/23   Sky Bet League 2            4th
2023/24   Sky Bet League 2            2nd        Promotion
2024/25   Sky Bet League 1            2nd        Promotion
2025/26   Sky Bet Championship        1st        Promotion
2026/27   Barclays Premier League     6th
2027/28   Barclays Premier League     6th        League Cup winners
2028/29   Barclays Premier League     3rd        FA Cup winners
2029/30   Barclays Premier League     3rd        FA Cup winners
2030/31   Barclays Premier League     10th
2031/32   Barclays Premier League     11th
2032/33   Barclays Premier League     4th
2033/34   Barclays Premier League     4th        League Cup and Champions League winners

Next season

We conquered Europe but we still have to win the league, so that will be our main goal from now on.

Dulwich Hamlet - Season 2

Conference South (Fixtures 1 / Fixtures 2)

My oh my this was frustrating. We led the league from December after recovering from another poor start in which we won only 1 of our first 5. We then totally blew it winning only 2 of our last 7 to finish second on goal difference. Sutton overtook us on goal difference with a 4-0 win on the penultimate match day after we conceded a 94th minute equaliser from the penalty spot. I was distraught to be facing a playoff that we were in no form for.

At least we got to the final this time. I feared the worst at half time in the first leg of the semi as our collapse in the league was compouded by a 2-0 deficit, but we came back to win 3-2 and then took the second leg by the same scoreline. The final was poor from both teams and a shoot-out loss really summed up our season.

FA Cup

Disappointing. We will miss the prize money that we could have had with a run like last seasons.

FA Trophy

We went out to Conference Prem side Woking for the second year running, a round earlier this time though.

Squad

Definite improvement on last season, albeit achieving exactly the same results in terms of both points and league position. We are fairly well covered across the board, but looking ahead to next season I will try to improve further. I am disappointed with Rowe Hunt and Henry-Francis up front as they are two of our best payed players and are not really producing the goals or improving as I hoped, so this may well be an area that sees more change, and I'm still looking for a really good centre back at this level to partner Banton.

Transfers

I didn't exactly find the players that I was looking for, but improved the squad nevertheless. I got rid of both my keepers replacing them with a very promising yougster in Aaron Clennett and there was also a huge shake up top as 3 srtikers we moved on and 4 were brought in with very mixed results, Ramadan looks the most promising so far, but none have been prolific as we continue to rely on set pieces and last season's top scorer Tom Collins for goals.

Finances (Wage Bill)

The situation continues to look promising here.

Key Players

Aaron Clennett: A very good keeper for his age and he has potential to expand into, he should be our number one for a little while yet, even if we do manage to get promoted at some point.

Josh Banton: One of my first signings in my first season, he was also one of my best, another who could have the potential to play in the Conference Prem and may well be around for a while.

Connor Wilkins: The captain remains one of the best players at the club, he had a better season this year spending more time playing in his favoured advanced playmaker role. Unfortunately for us missed the playoffs through injury, we may well have been promoted if he hadn't.

Josh Carpenter: Like our keeper Clennett, Carpenter is a very promising youngster signed from Loughbourgh Uni. He was excellent for us, however he ended up missing over 15 games through suspension as he managed to get himself sent off 5 times in 29 games. Given that he was sent off in his only appearence for the club last season after signing right at the end of the season he has the highly dubious record of being sent off 6 times in 30 career appearences, or 1 in 5 games. I don't know about anyone else but I have never seen anything like it, and I'm not sure why, he does have 15 aggression but still.

Chimdl Akubuine: The right back continues his excellent form from last season .

Next Season

This season will take some getting over, but after finishing second twice in a row I would bitterly disappointed if we didn't win the league next year, even promotion through the playoffs would be unsatisfactory for me.

well, not much happend with the first season after beginning to force the chairman out, exept that his status is changed from ''feels he will never leave the club on his own volition'' to ''enjoys times at the club and intends on being around a long time.'' Since last season my wages have gone up about half a million per week or something like that, and spend some millions on new players.

Dulwich Hamlet - Season 3

Conference South (Fixtures 1 / Fixtures 2)

I was expecting nothing less than the title, and in the end we delivered it. We led pretty much the whole way, but never really pulled away, there were a few ocassions mid season where I thought we would let it slip away, but we finished the sesaon fantastically. This was the first season that we managed to start relatively well, and going unbeaten from the 6th of January brought us the title.

Cups

Nothing much to write home about here. The FA Cup exit was poor, as we had led 2-0 in the first game with 10 minutes to play. It was also interesting to note that we drew Woking for the third season in a row, and lost for the third time as well.

Squad

Easily the best squad that we have had. With this level of quality we probably should have won the title more comfertably, but in fariness we had a lot of injury problems to contend with. Collins was key again and the two first choice full backs were excellent. McLoughlin was dissapointing after being brought in during the Autumn on the relatively high wage of £300 per week, he looked as if he would give us some much needed quality up top, but ultimately failed to convince.

I think this squad will be well capable of staying up next season and therefore I plan to largely keep faith with these players for my first season in the Conference Prem, and after the first year cull any players who can't handle the step up. Walker-Peters, Brown, and Lapslie were all brought in farly late on in the season and generally take care of some areas I would otherwise have looked to strengthen in the summer.

Transfers

I didn't make any moves in the summer as I felt we had the quality required to win the division, and couldn't find anyone who looked like they would improve the situation. But as the season went on we made gradual improvements, and George Lapslie looks especially good.

Finances

My tight control of the wage bill continues to reflect well in the bank balance.

Key Players

Tom Collins: The striker was our top scorer for a third season running. His tally was not quite as impressive as in previous years, but his goals were still absolutely vital in our title winning campaign. I will be giving him a new contract and giving him our first campaign in the Conference Prem to prove that he is capable our reproducing this form at a higher level, I hope he can as he has established himself as a fan's favourite.

Josh Banton: Another great year for our star centre back. He continued to improve slowly but steadily and I am hopeful that he can cut it in the high division having signed a new contract.

Harry Donovan: The ex Aresnal youth player began the season as back up, but when captain Connor Wilkins went down with injury he got his chance and really took it. He superb for the rest of the season and largely kept the captain out of the side during the second half of the season. He has a year left on his £40 per week contract, which is great value, so he will also get a chance to prove himself in the Conference Prem.

Josh Carpenter: Last season's red card machine seemed to have calmed down a bit with an extra year of experience under his belt. He had a quality season and has been rewarded with a new 3 year contract.

Chimdl Akubuine: Our player of the season two years running, and was genuinely superb this term. His 14 assits from right back were crucial to our title and an average rating of 7.51 in the league speaks for itself.

Next Season

As a newly promoted side it is traditional to aim simply for survival, but I think we have a strong and settled squad that can aim a bit higher, I'd be happy with mid table, and somewhat suprisingly given that the club has never been this high in the league pyramid before, the chairman expects a mid table finish as a minimum, very demanding.

Whitby Town

2015/16

Whitbytownfc.png

Conference North - 16th

FA Cup - 3rd Qualifying Round

FA Trophy - 2nd Round

Overview

A fairly solid mid-table performance in our first season. We flirted with the edge of the playoffs but a bad run at the end of the season sucked us down towards the relegation zone.

The board have tasked me with winning the league next season. A big ask but we have a decent team together.

Year	League 		Pos.	Champ.L	Uefa	FACup	LgeCup	FATrp	Achievement
2015/16	Conf Nth	16th	NA	NA	3rdQlf	NA	2ndRnd	

Canvey Island - Barclays Premier League - 2040/41

Despite a brilliant league season, we slipped up in the major cups last season. This was the season where I cleared out the squad and replaced it with younger players.

League Table - not quite the 100 points of last season, but still a great season.

Community Shield - the scoreline flattered them.

Capital One Cup - it took extra time for us to clinch the cup.

FA Cup - it took a couple of replays for us to scrape a cup win.

UEFA Champions League - there were a few crazy scorelines as we won the big one again.

Transfers - we didn't quite make the huge profit I had hoped for, but we had the intended clear out.

Squad - plenty of room for improvement, but the squad is young.

Finances - we made a decent profit.

Key Player Profiles:

Oliveira - our new main striker.

Icaro - the supporting striker.

Joel McInnes - he's had the chance to shine.

Mauro Medina - a quality winger.

Mathias Ceccherini - retrained as a right winger.

Career Overview

Season    League                       Position    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2015/16   Vanarama Conference South    9th       
2016/17   Vanarama Conference South    1st         Promoted as champions
2017/18   Vanarama Conference Premier  20th        FA Trophy finalists
2018/19   Vanarama Conference Premier  13th        FA Trophy finalists
2019/20   Vanarama Conference Premier  1st         Promoted as champions
2020/21   Sky Bet League 2             2nd         Promoted
2021/22   Sky Bet League 1             2nd         Promoted
2022/23   Sky Bet Championship         10th        
2023/24   Sky Bet Championship         1st         Promoted as champions 
2024/25   Barclays Premier League      8th         
2025/26   Barclays Premier League      1st         League Cup winners
2026/27   Barclays Premier League      1st         FA Cup winners
2027/28   Barclays Premier League      1st         League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2028/29   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC and FA Cup winners
2029/30   Barclays Premier League      1st         League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2030/31   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC winners, FA Cup and Champions League finalists
2031/32   Barclays Premier League      1st         League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2032/33   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC, League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2033/34   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC, League Cup and Champions League winners
2034/35   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC and Champions League winners
2035/36   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC winners and FA Cup finalists
2036/37   Barclays Premier League      1st         Champions League finalists
2037/38   Barclays Premier League      1st         League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2038/39   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC, League Cup and Champions League winners
2039/40   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC and League Cup winners
2040/41   Barclays Premier League      1st         League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners

Next Season

There are still improvements to be made to the squad, so I'll still be looking to be busy in the transfer market.

A late entry.

Just took control of Dorchester. Closest new entry to where I currently live.......... the only reason.

6eouvb.jpg

4 hrs later........... Argh.... its painfull to watch :D

Good job staying up comfortably Andrew Haines, the board asking you to deliver the title next season seems very demanding, you must have a seriously ambitious chairman on your hands, what is your media predicted finish out of interest?

To be fair, I had assembled probably the strongest squad in the league and was predicted 1st place. Long story short, we started very badly and I got sacked.

Anyway, I'm going to give it another crack as Whitby. I've spent a bit of time working on a new tactic so hopefully I'll be more successful this time.#

Dulwich Hamlet - Season 4

(
/
)

A fairly pleasing season in which, as a newly promoted team, we were never threatened with relegation really. We came 13th, but mid table was tight and we were only 5 points off 8th, which is not too bad since we largely had the same squad that won the Conference South last season. Overall we were a bit fragile, and our form ebbed and flowed, if we lost a couple it was tough to get a win. But we didn't lose that many, lots of draws with us often conceding late equalisers, if can turn a significant portion of the draws into wins next season we could do well.

We made our cup TV debut in the second round against league one Crawley, who have been taken over by a tycoon and have a very good team. We lost comfertably, but were nevertheless very pleased to head home with the TV money in our back pocket. The FA Trophy was much more disappointing as we went down at the first hurdle to Eastleigh. This was the first year of my tenure that we avoided playing Woking in the cups.

The one really disappointing thing this season has been my inability to identify players to strengthen the squad. McClure and Gilchrist were brought in to get us some more goals, but both flopped as seemingly all of my striking signs do. Tuohy is a good young versatile defender, but I need to do better in the transfer market. The situation here is a bit worrying since I don't think this squad will ever challenge for promotion, and I go into the summer with no real targets.

It is a decent squad, especially since
the vast majority were all signed whilst we were in the lower division. We are strong in the full back areas and in midfield, but our stikers continue to underperform with the exception of fans favourite Tom Collins, and we are in really need of strengthening at centre back, especially since Troy Brown has decided not to sign a new contract.

The TV money from the FA Cup was glady recieved, and at my request the board have sunk £180,000 into the youth facilities.

Key Players

: Our top scorer for a 4th season running. He proved he can do it in this division with another good return of 22 goals this time. He will continue next season and is still the only part of our attack that I am happy with.

: Our young keeper proved himself with a competent showing at this level, he is still improving gradually and we will continue with him next season as he has just signed a new 3 year deal.

: He was our best player in my first season, but now my assistant rates him at miserly 1.5 stars. I still rate him anyway and he repaid my faith with a strong season.

: Last season's late signing established himself in our first 11 and was probably our stongest player.

: He now has the record of being our player of the season three years running, so the fans definetly rate him. He missed a lot of games through injury, but when he did play he looked comertable with the step up to the Conference Prem.

Next Season

I thought
we were fairly decent this year, but our inability to strengthen the squad is worrying me, I will hope for top half finish at least next time round maybe even a run at the playoffs.

Hendon - League 2 - 2018-2019

Predicted: 24th

Actual finish: 17th

Very decent first season as a professional team. Started very nervous with 2 wins and 5 losses, but after that we had 4 wins in a row, and that left us in a 10th place. But suddenly we couldn't win anymore. In the next 15 games we only won once. After this terrible run, there were only 3 teams behind us, but the gap was only 2 points. 2 wins in our next 3 games means that we were out of the relegation battle, but only due to the fact that Ebbsfleet and Gateshead were terribe whole season long. At the end of the season we secured a couple wins, so we stayed up fairly easy.

To do better next season, I'll try to get at least 5 new first team players (DL, DR, AMR, AML and a ST).

Games 1

Games 2

FA Cup: eliminated by Watford in the 3th round. We were very Lucky with the draws in the first 2 round against non-league teams. Watford was to strong for us, but we gained a good amount off money.

Capital one cup: First round exit. Didn't care about this cup.

JPT: also first round exit. Again, didn't care about this cup.

Transfers: kicked out a lot of deadwood and terrible but expensive youth players.

Youth intake: Tagged 3 players, but they are hardly worldbeaters

Marcus Wilson (YP4a): best player of the intake, and played a couple off games, due to the fact we didn't had a decent player on his position. Didn't play that bad.

Goals last season

Survive: SUCCES

Cup run: SUCCES in the FA Cup, kicked out of the competition by Premier League team Watford

Goals next season:

Top 10 finish:

at least 3 players with a minimum of 10 goals, because scoring was a BIG problem last season.

well, not much happend with the first season after beginning to force the chairman out, exept that his status is changed from ''feels he will never leave the club on his own volition'' to ''enjoys times at the club and intends on being around a long time.'' Since last season my wages have gone up about half a million per week or something like that, and spend some millions on new players.
It has now, half a year later changed again, to ''is enjoying his role at the club.'' I think it is going to work

After being almost 70 million in black in july, i'm now almost 50 million in red in february. each month we lose at least 10 million, while we even made a small profit on sales.

most annoying is that i can't fire my assisstant, who was accidently employed by my dof, because there is no money

Margate - Championship 2021/22

175px-MargateFC_zpsdb93ba83.png

Squad

Transfers

Trials

Table

Graph

Competitions

Finances

Board Overview

Facilities

Scouting Knowledge

Affiliated Clubs

Key Player Profiles:

Walton - Made the choice at the start of the season to let Crocombe go and have Walton be the clear #1. Was a great decision with Walton stepping up and improving as the season went on, becoming one of the best in the team. Even managed to keep some clean sheets this year which has been an issue for me for many years.

Hammershoj - The Hammer remains my most important defender. Missed three months with a torn hamstring and his return was one of the major reasons for our late season run up the table.

Nissen - When Hammer tore his hamstring, Nissen become a critical part of the defence and eventually took over from Dingwall. Is on next to no money but refuses to sign a new contract. Not rated by staff but he has the stats where it matters, his anticipation and positioning being the keys. Still trying to get him to re-sign but no luck so far.

Howe - Was probably our best player all year, leading the way with assists and even scoring a few himself. Determined, professional, consistent and a big game player. Can't ask for more, although he can as he wants a much bigger contract. Will try and find a way to appease him financially, won't be easy though.

Nuttall - Shared the heavy load up forward with Montenegro. Took over the captaincy from Phipp this year, although Hammershoj should probably be the captain. Top goalscorer this season and vital in the cups. Probably won't improve any more but hopefully will be a reliable go to player for the next couple of years.

Westlake - Brought him through the ranks he's now a permanent fixture in the middle, mainly thanks to his ability to never get injured. In 5 years at the club, he has had 3 contact injuries (all in first 3 seasons) and a cold but nothing else. Will probably never be more than decent at this level but very very reliable.

Voisin - The playmaker. He and Westlake formed the heart of the team in midfield but finding the best way to use him was a little tricky, just wish he could concentrate. Has a highest earner clause as well which is tricky with Howe wanting so much.

Phipp - Not a key player but just want to give him one last mention. Out of contract all season, was planning on releasing him at the start of the season but the injury crisis kept him around as he can cover almost all the midfield. Gave him one last sub appearance in my final home game of the season and he didn't disappoint, giving the assist for Nuttall's hattrick. He is the last of the original Margate players, having been there a year before me and I would've loved to have taken him all the way to the Premier League but the club must come first.

Supporter's Player of the Year: 2015/16, 2016/17, 2017/18, 2018/19, 2019/20

Captain: 2019-2021

Loanees:

Allan - Third and probably final season for Allan on loan. Margate has become his home away from home. Extended his contract with Inverness. Probably either a case of buying him or losing him now.

Montenegro - He signed a new contract with Arsenal but they were happy for me to have him again on loan, which was important as I really only have 1 first team striker. Had some injury issues at the start and end of the season.

Pinault - Poor loan choice by me. Felt we needed someone to cover the AMC position after Miller left but I really didn't use that position in the end this season. Was good when required, probably should've used him more.

Boot - Brought him in on loan when Thiam picked up a 3mth injury at the start of the season. Injuries/form made me keep him on all season and am currently looking at signing him permanently if possible.

Davison - Had to sell him when he was still 16 but brought him in on loan when Smith-Brown got injured as I had no cover at LB. Felt nice to have him back for a while although he hasn't kicked on as much as I'd hoped. Still a solid cover option though.

Season Summary:

Championship - Had a really large number of injuries coming into the start of the season but despite that we start alright, with 10pts from our first 5 games. But from there we dropped down and had a horrid patch of 5 straight losses which momentarily had us in the drop zone. We fought back well and ended up settling in 20th place. With the way the competition was, there were 4 teams battling relegation and then a large gap to us. We were generally around 10pts clear of the bottom 4 and also around 10pts off a playoff spot. We finally hit our straps in the middle of February, when The Hammer came back from injury. going unbeaten in 9 matches and marching up the table. In the end, our final 15 matches resulted in a 9-4-2 record, including 10 clean sheets. The best part about the run was that it came against many of the same teams who caused our earlier horror patch, so it was nice getting some revenge. The good and bad patches are shown here.

In the end, we finished only 3pts off a playoff spot, although we were never a chance of making it there.

League Cup - We had a great run in the cup this year. Started with three home games against similar or weaker opposition before finally getting a tough draw, away to top flight Crystal Palace. Whilst the stats appeared to favour Palace, we did have 5 clear cut chances to their 1 and when Nuttall scored his second in extra time. This gave us a Qtr Final match at home to QPR, which started in great fashion with two early goals. They pulled one back shortly before half time but we went in 2-1 up. After the break they really increased the pressure, finally equalising in the 76th minute. When the received and scored a penalty two minutes later we were 2-3 down and throwing men forward to equalise. Sadly, committing so many numbers backfired, QPR putting in 2 more late goals and the 2-5 scoreline was undeserved.

FA Cup - With our League Cup run over, it was time to turn our attention to the FA Cup and once again we started with a favourable draw, this time at home to Conference South team Bromley who must've been disappointed to get such a tough draw and so little cash. Our next match was more of a challenge, away to fellow Championship team Brighton and Hove Albion who we'd beaten earlier in the season to stop our slump. We again proved much too strong for them, going 3-0 up at the break and winning 3-1. The 5th round gave us another home tie, this time against Hull. If I'm honest, we were totally outplayed with Hull having 26 shots to our 7, but despite that, we scored in the 16th minute and with no clear cut chances to either side all match, we were able to hold on and book a spot in the 6th Rd.

When the draw came out we were in trouble. A home game, but against Arsenal, the current holders of the title who had also won the Premiership in 2 of the past 3 seasons. Worse was the fact that Montenegro was now ineligible to play. As you might expect, we went in with a very defensive mindset and managed to hold on until the break, with neither side having any real chances. Shortly after the break Arsenal was awarded a penalty and duly converted. We kept plugging away though and were rewarded when Nuttall headed home at the near post from Smith-Brown's cross to make it 1-1. Sadly, five minutes later, Arsenal were awarded another penalty, this time completely undeserved and they were back in front. When Arsenal went down to 10 men in the 79th minute I went on the attack but couldn't find a way through and sadly we were out 1-2. Arsenal would go on to win back-to-back FA Cups.

The Hull and Arsenal FA Cups were the only matches to sell out my upgraded 5,000 all seater stadium which became ready shortly before the new year.

On the topic of attendances and money, here is a comparison of teams this season in the Championship for attendances and salary. We spent most of the season around £1.5m but new post-season contract have increased that amount. The good run we had late in the season did also increase our average attendances but we were still lowest, both by total and by percentage.

Post-Season:

With the cup runs and very tight wages this year, we were able to maintain a positive balance, even before the end of season payout for finishing position. This has now enabled me to finally convince the chairman to start upgrading our youth and training facilities and now we don't need to take out a loan to do so.

Youth Facilities Work

Youth Recruitment improvement

Training Facilities Work

Despite the youth improvements coming, it's likely that we'll have no U-18 players at the club next season as the current ones are all ending their contract and the new batch in March was appalling. Not sure what I'll do with my Head of Youth Development and the two U-18 coaches I have. Really want to keep them but won't have anything for them to do. Might have to go searching for some young players to bring in cheaply.

Career Overview

Season   Position   League                 Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2015/16  2nd      Vanarama South          Promotion, 4th Qual. Rd FA Cup, 4th Rd FA Trophy 
2016/17  8th      Vanarama Conference     1st Rd FA Cup, 1st Rd FA Trophy     
2017/18  5th      Vanarama Conference     Promotion, 1st Rd FA Cup, 3rd Rd FA Trophy
2018/19  4th      League Two              Promotion, 1st Rd FA Cup, 2nd Rd League Cup, 2nd Rd JPT
2019/20  5th      League One              4th Rd FA Cup, 2nd Rd League Cup, 2nd Rd JPT
2020/21  4th      League One              Promotion, 3rd Rd FA Cup, 2nd Rd League Cup, Qtr Final JPT
2021/22  9th      Championship            6th Rd FA Cup, Qtr Final League Cup

My Profile

My Information

Next Season

Have already started to look ahead, with 3 players coming in on free transfer, including a CB and a striker which should both improve the first team and/or depth straight away. Still need to look for a reliable LB as cover and since I can't assume Allan will return, I need a better first choice LW. Ideally, I'd like to improve my RB spot and bring in one more CM as depth, which might be Boot. The aim for the club is to push for a playoff spot next year. With the end of season money, I now have a decent transfer budget, which I'd like to use to go after talented players in the 18-21 age range who can provide depth straight away and be ready to step up if/when we get promoted and some of the current players aren't able to take the step with me.

I think it is finally time to give this a crack this year. The call was just far too strong for me to stay away any longer and so I enter the fray as manager of Lewes. I think this will be my fourth time attempting the challenge and I have yet to taste any form of success. Hoping this will be the year I actually achieve something!

Canvey Island - Barclays Premier League - 2041/42

With the young squad we built last season, things could only get better.

League Table - for the first time, we went the season unbeaten.

Community Shield - the season opener was completely one sided.

UEFA Super Cup - this one was a bit closer.

FIFA Club World Cup - we held on to our early lead.

Capital One Cup - we slipped up here with a late goal.

FA Cup - no mistakes here, although the final was close.

UEFA Champions League - unbeaten, although we left it late in the final.

Transfers - a few swaps, to make some money.

Squad - there are a few signings who haven't impressed, so there are improvements to be made.

Finances - a decent profit.

Key Player Profiles:

Oliveira - top scorer.

Icaro - a brilliant second striker.

Joel McInnes - a great midfielder.

Valery Golubev - the expensive defender.

Mathias Ceccherini - playing superbly on the right.

Career Overview

Season    League                       Position    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2015/16   Vanarama Conference South    9th       
2016/17   Vanarama Conference South    1st         Promoted as champions
2017/18   Vanarama Conference Premier  20th        FA Trophy finalists
2018/19   Vanarama Conference Premier  13th        FA Trophy finalists
2019/20   Vanarama Conference Premier  1st         Promoted as champions
2020/21   Sky Bet League 2             2nd         Promoted
2021/22   Sky Bet League 1             2nd         Promoted
2022/23   Sky Bet Championship         10th        
2023/24   Sky Bet Championship         1st         Promoted as champions 
2024/25   Barclays Premier League      8th         
2025/26   Barclays Premier League      1st         League Cup winners
2026/27   Barclays Premier League      1st         FA Cup winners
2027/28   Barclays Premier League      1st         League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2028/29   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC and FA Cup winners
2029/30   Barclays Premier League      1st         League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2030/31   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC winners, FA Cup and Champions League finalists
2031/32   Barclays Premier League      1st         League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2032/33   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC, League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2033/34   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC, League Cup and Champions League winners
2034/35   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC and Champions League winners
2035/36   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC winners and FA Cup finalists
2036/37   Barclays Premier League      1st         Champions League finalists
2037/38   Barclays Premier League      1st         League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2038/39   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC, League Cup and Champions League winners
2039/40   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC and League Cup winners
2040/41   Barclays Premier League      1st         League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League winners
2041/42   Barclays Premier League      1st         CWC, FA Cup and Champions League winners

Next Season

Next season will hopefully be one step closer to the new stadium we badly need.

Dulwich Hamlet - Barclays Premier League - 2034/35

League - the chips were all on the league as it was what we still had to win, and even with a couple of setbacks we were deserved winners.

FA Cup - we might have had some luck in the penalty shootouts, but a win is a win.

Capital One Cup - nothing to see here.

UEFA Super Cup - the result is flattering as we were so much better.

FIFA Club World Cup - we almost threw it away after Grêmio came back from 3 goals down.

UEFA Champions League - Real weren't better than us, but they had more efficiency and the luck on their side.

Squad - a very young and talented group which can go for many more seasons.

Transfers - we sold some rotation players for good money, and brought in younger lads.

Finances - healthy and under complete control.

Career overview

Season    Division                    Position   Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------
2015/16   Vanarama Conference South   6th
2016/17   Vanarama Conference South   8th
2017/18   Vanarama Conference South   16th
2018/19   Vanarama Conference South   7th
2019/20   Vanarama Conference South   1st        Promotion
2020/21   Vanarama Conference         12th
2021/22   Vanarama Conference         5th        Promotion via play-off
2022/23   Sky Bet League 2            4th
2023/24   Sky Bet League 2            2nd        Promotion
2024/25   Sky Bet League 1            2nd        Promotion
2025/26   Sky Bet Championship        1st        Promotion
2026/27   Barclays Premier League     6th
2027/28   Barclays Premier League     6th        League Cup winners
2028/29   Barclays Premier League     3rd        FA Cup winners
2029/30   Barclays Premier League     3rd        FA Cup winners
2030/31   Barclays Premier League     10th
2031/32   Barclays Premier League     11th
2032/33   Barclays Premier League     4th
2033/34   Barclays Premier League     4th        League Cup and Champions League winners
2034/35   Barclays Premier League     1st        UEFA Super Cup, Club World Cup, and FA Cup winners

Next season

After 20 seasons we have completed the challenge, but I'm still enjoying this save a lot and we still have the Community Shield to win!

Challenge completed

:)

This is my second update in 25 seasons, i've waited a little too long i think.

This update is in the middle of the season so no league tables and cup runs.

For the last 2 years i've began trying to force the chairman out by going broke. It's harder than it looks.

Squad - It should be noted that a 2 star rating is considered leading for premier league, and 2.5 is world class. The team is getting a little old, with 7 players over 30, and not a single teenager, so that's where my money will go.

Finances - Bankrupting the club goes according to plan.

Career Overview

Year	League	Pos.	Champ.L	Uefa	FA.Cup	Cap.One	JPT	FAT 	CWC
15/16	Van N	7th	None	None	3rdQual	None	None	4thRnd	None
16/17	Van N	1st	None	None	2ndQual	None	None	3rdQual	None
17/18	Conf	8th	None	None	1strnd	None	None	Winner	None
18/19	Conf	1st	None	None	1strnd	None	None	Winner	None
19/20	Lg 2	3rd	None	None	4thRnd	2ndRnd	1stRnd	N/A	None
20/21	Lg 1	2nd	None	None	5thRnd	1stRnd	1stRnd	N/A	None
21/22	Cham	24th	None	None	3rdRnd	3rdRnd	N/A	N/A	None
22/23	Lg 1	5th	None	None	3rdRnd	2ndRnd	Winners	N/A	None
23/24	Cham	2nd	None	None	4thRnd	Qtr	None	None	None
24/25	Prem	14th	None	None	4thRnd	4thRnd	None	None	None
25/26	Prem	13th	None	None	4thRnd	2ndRnd	None	None	None
26/27	Prem	3rd	None	None	6thRnd	2ndRnd	None	None	None
27/28	Prem	4th	Grp3rd	Champ	Champ	final	None	None	None
28/29	Prem	4th	Qtr	None	6thRnd	Champ	None	None	None
29/30	Prem	4th	Semi	None	final	3rdRnd	None	None	None
30/31	Prem	3rd	Champ	None	Champ	Cham	None	None	None
31/32	Prem	2nd	Qtr 	None	Champ	Semi	None	None	Champ
32/33	Prem	2nd	Final	None	Semi	Qtr	None	None	None
33/34	Prem	1st	Champ	None	Semi	Champ	None	None	None
34/35	Prem	1st	Semi	None	Champ	final	None	None	Champ
35/36	Prem	2nd	Semi	None	Champ	Champ	None	None	None
36/37	Prem	1st	Champ	None	Semi	Champ	None	None	None
37/38	Prem	1st	Semi	None	Champ	Qtr	None	None	Champ
38/39	Prem	1st	Champ	None	Champ	Champ	None	None	None

I've not inculded the super cups because it would take too long.

We won 5 Community shields in 8 finals, and we won 3 euro super cups in 4 finals

The 38/39 season is still underway, but I think we will win all that can be won

qMPBhbp.png

King's Lynn

Season 2024/2025

Table / Position Graph / Squad / Finances / Transfers / Manager / Lg. Records (team) / Lg. Records (ind) / Confidence / Competitions / Reputation

Season 10 was a quiet success as our first year in the Championship. Never threatened with relegation, we had only faint chance of promotion, and pretty much remained solidly in mid-table all season. The squad size was a bit worrying, as our finances prevented me from really bringing in much in the way of backup, and a couple of injuries could have been disastrous---but we managed to stay strong most of the season, with just one or two mid-to-long term injuries providing any disruption---and those in the well-covered midfield area. Watson had a bit of a fall-off -- especially considering his 50+goal season in our promotion from league 1, but was still provided a solid 23 goals. It does appear that he has reached his plateau (he was always listed as League-One potential, so I expected a bit of a fall-off in the Championship. Still, at just shy of 300 career goals, I can't see letting him go, and have him signed for another 2 years. He did finally reach Legend status, and I expect he'll hit 350 career goals with me before his next contract expires (he's only 25 at present!!!!!) Striker Partner Tom Peers put on a great display to end the season, and actually overtook Watson with 24 goals...the first time since Watson's 17th birthday that he didn't lead the team in goals scored! Peers, now 29, might be let this summer, however, as I'm struggling to fit wages together.

Defensively, the 4-1DM-3-2 is still working wonders, and we were rated the 6th best team defensively on the season. Three new defenders (McMahon, Hayward, and Stannard) came in at various points of the season to shore up the defense and provide a bit of depth (as well as some "cheap labor" for future years, until finances steady). Defensive Mid Ferdinand was also signed, as Gwinnet proved to be not quite up to the pace of the new division --- he served well in 3 seasons (2 on season-long loans from Ipswich and one on full time contract with King's Lynn --- but I needed someone a little better, and Ferdinand fit well). Goalkeeper Larkins was injured during the preseason (out 5 months), so young Chilean goalkeeper Cook got most of the work between the sticks, and acquitted himself quite well. At 23 years old to start the season, and only just shy of Larkin's ability in goal, he is going to be my near-term keeper (3 year contract extension at only £2.2k/week). He's developing quite well, w/ a 4.5* potential, so if he develops anywhere near that potential he'll be quite good.

The rest of the midfield looks quite familiar from the previous season, with Reilly, Beech, Morrison, and Davidson returning from the previous season, supplemented late by Albert Torras Crespo coming in late in the season due to a Reilly injury; the Spaniard put in 18 appearances, providing 3 assists and a 6.89 rating as he finally settled into the role and team. James Morrison was particularly good this season, netting five times (all from open play) and providing 7 assists, while leading the team with an AvR of 7.15.

PROMOTION/PLAYOFFS

Not this season --- though we were close on a couple of occasions. If I can get a couple of decent signings this summer, I might be set for a push next year. Finances will be the telling limitation here....

Cup Competitions

This season once again saw us advance to the second round of the League Cup, with a 2-0 away win against L1 Rotherham (a goal each for striker partners Watson and Peers) giving us the opportunity to progress. The second round pitted us against our EPL nemesis Fulham, and a 51st minute Peers goal gave us a glimmer of hope, but a second goal was not forthcoming, and we succumbed to another 2-1 loss against the premiership team.

That left just the FA Cup, and our latest entry into the competition to date--- a round 3 home tie against L2 Wrexham. Goals from left fullback Gallagher and Watson saw us through to round 4, where we faced fellow Championship team Wolves, again at home. A much tighter game was decided by a 9th minute Watson goal the only highlight, and we were through to our 2nd ever round 5 matchup....and once again, we were drawn away against Fulham.

There was real hope this time that we might advance...Fulham was on a downward slide in the EPL (I believe they were on a 4-match losing stream at the time), and a 1st minute Watson score really silenced the crowd. It was, however, Fulham, and they always manage to get back into the match against us...and this match was no different. Fulham's Phillips and Rhodes each managed a brace over the next 78 minutes to give Fulham a commanding 4-1 lead. Cook was suffering shell-shock, facing 23 Fulham shots over the course of the game, while my King's Lynn only managed 5 shots. A Tom Peers 84th minute goal seemed only a consolation goal...but an early stoppage time goal by new signing Crespo gave the team a glimmer of hope...I went into overload mode and pressed for an equalizer in the remaining 3 minutes...but was unable to penetrate the Fulham defense one more time, and we suffered yet another 1-goal loss against a team that has made it a habit to beat us by a single goal in every meeting. Still, it was an entertaining match, and one which gives me hope that we may eventually manage to get past this critical 5th round in the near future. (Late note: It appears Fulham was relegated from the EPL---so I'll get to face them at least twice next season!)

Additional Details

Team of the Season

Best XI Inductees -- Three new players made the overall best XI...DC Phil Hayles and Tommy Howe, both in their 3rd season with the team, was joined by striker Tom Peers

Historical Best XI

Fans Player of the Season: Watson, now a club legend at 295 career goals, wins the vote, but by a much closer margin than ever before (35%). Midfielder Morrsion (5g9A and team leading 7.15AvR) was 2nd w/ 28%, followed by team top goalscorer (1 more than Watson) Tom Peers w/ 23% of vote.

Other awards: Midfielder James Morrison was selected as one of the Sky Bet Championship substitute team of the year candidates. Both Watson and myself have become club legends as of this year!

Top Academy Graduate

S1: Robin Watson looks to be someone who will be useful in the coming years. Already potential starter material, the coaches figure that he could be useful late into our Varana Conference campaign.

S2: Arran Harding should excite fans for years to come, and he will make an excellent target man. I need to work on his pace a bit to get him ready for real action, but hope to feature him in a season or two!

S3: Robb Lynn --- possibly useful in a year or two. Will have to see if he develops enough...only has Vanarama North potential, and hopefully will be beyond that level soon!

S4: Lee Bolton -- real possibility of using him in the next season or two....my 2nd w/ good conference potential or better

S5: Colin Kean -- injury prone and slow...we'll have to see what we can make of him!

S6: Scott Dunford--pretty average looking, we'll have to see if he develops at all

S7: Seamus Goodchild -- Not starting with the best attributes, but perported to be at least Decent L2 potential

S8: Tommy Bennett -- AM/MC starting with decent physicals --- if he can improve in a couple key technical/mental areas, might be useful.

S9: Dave Warren -- Nothing special here, only 2 star potential...not expecting him to hang around long!

S10: Joel Boillon -- Coach Ribery must've been influential in recruiting this french youth... and he has 5* potential. Very exciting to see how he develops...might even have to adopt a formation with wingers to get him involved! Unfortunately...no other of this years academy class look to be useful long-term.

Team, Individual, and league records

A host of records were set or broken this year: (* denotes ongoing record-bold indicates record broke current season)

[b]Vanarama Conference North+ Vanarama Conference[/b]
Most league games without losing:  King's Lynn -- 48
[b][i]King's Lynn -- Team[/i][/b]
[b]Highest League Position -- 11th in Sky Bet Championship (2022/23)[/b] (Previous high--1st in Sky Bet League One (2023/24)
Most Games won in a Row -- 9 (previous high: 4)
Most Games without Losing -- 29 (Previous high: 9 -- 2019)
Most Games without Winning -- 8, 2022/23  (Previous high: 6 -- 2016/17)
Most games without conceding -- 5(2020/21) (Previous high: 3 -- 2019/2020)
Highest Attendance -- 8200 (vs Norwich,  FAC 4th round, 2023)   (previous record:  5232--2019 vs Wigan FAC 1st round)
Highest Gate Receipts -- £211K (vs Norwich, FAC 4th round, 2032) (previous record: 95.61K --2019 vs Wigan FAC 1st round)
[b]Average Attendance -- 4859 (2024/25)[/b] (previous high: 4211 , 2023/24)
[b][i]King's Lynn -- Individual[/i] [/b]
Top Goalscorer -- Robin Watson --41 (2021/22) (previous record, John Lesley van Engel -- 38  (2020/21) 
Most Goals in a match -- Robyn Watson, 5 (Nov 2022, FAC 1st round V Workington) (Previous record, John Lesley van Engel, 4, Sept 2015 v Gainsborough, VCN)
Top League Goalscorer -- Robin Watson -- 40 (2021/22) (previous record, Robin Watson -- 34--2020/21)
Most Assists -- Kegan Everington -- 22 (2019/20) (previous record, Jackson Ramm, 20  2018/19)
[b]Most League goals for club -- Robin Watson -- 251*[/b] (previous record) John Lesley Van Engel (103)
[b]Most League Appearances for club -- Robyn Watson (394*)[/b](previous record, John Lesley Van Engel (291)
Highest AvR -- Ryan Cooke (DR) -- 7.55 (2015/16)
Most Player of Match awards -- Robin Watson -- 11 (2020/21) (previous record, John Lesley van Engel -- 10 (2015/16)
[b]Youngest player -- Mike Comfort (Striker), 15y307d[/b] (previous record:  Lewis Hatch (Striker), 16y20d)
[b]Fastest Goal -- Robin Watson -- 16 seconds (15 Feb 2025 -- vs Fulham FAC round 5)  (previous record, Robin Watson --38 seconds -- 25 Jul 2022)

Promoted from the Regional Premier Division Teams:

Stalybridge, Hednesford, Hereford, Dorchester, Wealdstone, Lewes

League Winners (relegated)

EPL Chelsea (Fulham, Crystal Palace, Stoke)

Championship Middlesbrough (CreweCrewe, Sheffield United, Bradford)

League One Oxford (Bristol City, Ipswich, Scunthorpe, Colchester)

League Two FC Halifax (Morecambe, Maidstone)

Vanarama Conference Port Vale (Ebbsfleet, Hyde, Fleetwood, Bath)

Vanarama North Afc Fylde (Stamford, Solihull Moors, Lowestoft)

Vanarama South Aldershot (Welling, Margate, Maidenhead)

Cup Winners

English FA Cup Aston Villa (after being runners up last season) (vs Chelsea)

Capital One Cup Everton (vs Blackburn)

Jonhstone's Paint Trophy Burton (on penalties vs Colchester)

English FA Trophy Port Vale (vs Bath)

Euro Qualifcation

Champions League Group Stage: Man Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal

Champions League Best Placed Playoff: Everton

Euro Cup Group Stage: Aston Villa, Huddersfield

Euro Cup Playoff:

Euro Cup 3rd QR: Man City

Euro Cup 1st QR:

Continental Achievements

Tottenham -- Eliminated from Euro Cup Group Stage

Arsenal -- Eliminated from Champions League Group Stage

Southampton -- Eliminated from Euro Cup First Knockout Round (By Shakhtar)

Liverpool -- Eliminated from Champions League First Knockout Round (by PSG)

Man City -- Eliminated from Champions League Quarter Final (By Chelsea)

Chelsea -- Eliminated from Euro Cup Semi Final (by Juventus)

Man Utd -- Won Euro Cup (against Arsenal)

Arsenal -- Eliminated from Euro Cup (by Man Utd)

Extra detail

What's Next?

Very solid first season in the Sky Bet Championship, perhaps a bit hamstrung by finances. A stadium renovation was required, and for the first half of the year I filled what little of the stadium which was not under construction---a total of 3174 tickets each home match. When the reconstruction was completed in December, I ended up with an 8200 all-seat stadium, and filled more than three quarters (averaging nearly 6400/game) each match. I still ended up losing more than £200K/month on average, though end-of year figures weren't too bad (net loss of £800K) -- I suspect I should break even in a "normal" year of regular finances...or maybe even earn a little. I also expect we'll be nearing 100% capacity per game in the coming season! We've finally secured some scouting in Europe as well --- increasing the costs somewhat, but netting a couple interesting players from Spain. Crespo came in late last season (an emergency purchase of sorts, due to an injury to Reilly), and there is a striker and a fullback that I might be signing from Spain this summer transfer window. Other than that, most of my signings are going to be geared towards prospects I think --- some youth that can provide depth while they develop. If I can secure Peers to stay alongside Watson another season or two (finances might prevent it) then I'm pretty solid for another year.

Training facilities are up to "below average", while youth are up to "adequate" after the past couple years investments, and my youth level as achieved category 3. Not sure it's had a huge impact, but my latest "Top Grad--see Boillon above" as a 5* prospect winger is certainly an interesting find. I'm just not sure it wasn't due to the influence of coach Ribery, or due to the youth recruitment/facilities...either way, he is the 2nd best youth talent found so far in this save (Behind Watson, of course, who, at only 25, is just 5 goals shy of 300 career goals, and is, at last, a club legend!

A solid top-half finish, and maybe a playoff run, is the goal for this season. Also, I would love to finally break past the 5th round of the FA Cup for the first time in club history.

Career Overview

Season		Team		League		Position(Predicted)		Achievements
2015/16		Kings Lynn	Vanarama North		19(21)
2016/17		Kings Lynn	Vanarama North		15(19)		
2017/18		Kings Lynn	Vanarama North		12(22)		        Vanarama North Overachievers!
2018/19		Kings Lynn	Vanarama North		1(20)		        Vanarama North Winners/Overachievers!
2019/20		Kings Lynn	Vanarama Conf		5(24)                   Vanarama Conference Playoff finalist/Overachievers!
2020/21		Kings Lynn	Vanarama Conf		2(24)                   Promoted via Playoffs (Overachievers!)
2021/22		Kings Lynn	Sky Bet League 2	7(24)	                Promoted vie Playoffs (League Two, FA Cup Overachievers)
2022/23		Kings Lynn	Sky Bet League 1	10(24)	                League One, FA Cup Overachievers
2023/24		King's Lynn	Sky Bet League 1	1(24)			League One Overachiever
2024/25 	King's Lynn	Sky Bet Championship	11(24)			Sky Bet Championship Overachiever

Hendon - League 2 - 2019-2020

Predicted: 24th

Final position: 1th and CHAMPION!!!!!

We started the season very well and only suffered our first defeat after 13 games. 5 of the previous games we won and 7 we drew. After 18 games we were in 1th place and we didn't look back from that time on. We only lost 3 times during this season, and at the end of the season we had a 8 game winning streak. We only drew our last game due to the fact that both of our goalkeepers were injured, so we had to play with a fieldplayer in goal.

Games 1

Games 2

FA cup: 3th round. Eliminated at Liverpool, but with this draw we hit the jackpot. We received around €1M after this game. Incredible for our small team.

FA Trophy: Eliminated in the first round by Fulham.

JPT: Quarter finals: Eliminated by our bougie team Northampton, but we were the overachievers of this competition.

Youth intake: Terrible. Didn't sign any player

Transfers: Most of our transfers were incredible good, but ou only loaned player Canham was the stand out player, with 30 goals.

Goals last season:

Top 10 finish: SUCCES being the champion

at least 3 players with a minimum of 10 goals, because scoring was a BIG problem last season: Failure, only 1 player has scored at least 10 goals.

Goals next season:

Top 15 finish has to be possible. The money from our tie with Liverpool has trippled our wage budget.

3 players with at least 10 goals

I'm 15 games into my first season and so far things aren't going too badly. One thing I'm noticing is that I'm getting a lot of players going off injured during matches. I think I've had about 4 games so far where I've had 2 players go off. Is this just me?

Yeah I was putting it down to it being the lower leagues. I'm mainly getting red injuries and players out for a good few weeks because of it. I've long since learnt to not sub the orange ones!

I'm on £46k p/w, but tbh I never negotiate my own contract, I just accept the offer.

I always want to get maximum out of it, to get my job status up, but if you're with a big club it's almost impossible to get it over 25%

Dulwich Hamlet - Season 5

Conference Premier (Fixtures 1 / Fixtures 2)

We won the first 8 in a row and never looked back, this was easily my best season in charge, and especially good since I wasn't really expecting to do so well. We dropped off significantly with 5 games to go after having already clinched the title, which is a bit of shame as we were on for a points record, we still got the goals scored record though.

Cups

A couple of half decent runs which brought some money in, disappointed to go out of the FA trophy as we were clearly the best team in non-league football, but we were very well beaten by Dagenham in probably our worst game of the season.

Transfers

I ended up making a lot more changes than I have in previous years. Summer frustrations lead me to utilise the loan market for the first time in this career. A lot of these signings turned out well, which is probably why we ended up doing so well. Sanni did really well despite looking fairly limited, Smith-Brown is a top player for this level, and I was pleased to bring in the experience of Dan Gosling, the signing of Threlkeld late on looks a good one too.

Squad

Really pleased with what I have built here. The loanees added some needed depth, but Townrow was the only one who really shone. A very decent balance in this squad now and I don't envisage too many changes ahead of our debut in league football.

Finances

On the up and up.

Key Players

Danny Stenning: What a season for a guy rated as 1.5 stars by all of my backroom staff. 15 goals is a great return even if 9 of them were penalties, of which every single one he took was converted this season. He is the only player at the club that I didn't sign myself, all in all he has been at the club 7 years, playing 193 games scoring 46.

Tom Collins: Our top scorer for a 5th season running despite injury problems this time around. He was one of my first signings and has now scored well over 100 goals for the club, I am doubtful that he will be able to do it at pro level though.

Aaron Clennet: Our young keeper continues to do the business between the sticks, I plan on giving him a pro deal and seeing how he fairs in legue football. He has been our number 1 for 4 years now.

George Lapslie: Our new captain was teriffic, an average rating of 7.37 speaks for itself really, he is technically the best player at the club and he didn't disappoint.

Shane Townrow : After being frsutrated by being unable to improve the squad in the summer I turned to loanees for the first time. Townrow joined for the season from Peterborourgh and was the pick of the bunch, his 15 assits were a particular highlight. One way or another I will try to get him back next season.

Chimdl Akubuine: Yet another superb season from the right back despite some injury problems this time around. He has now been with us for 5 full seasons and is a firm fans favourite.

Ashley Smith-Brown: A superb signing for us, too good for this division really, 12 assits from left back is a great return.

Next Season

We are turning pro, but I am keen to keep the faith with the players that have been with me for a while now, we'll see how it goes.

Dulwich Hamlet - Season 5

Ashley Smith-Brown: A superb signing for us, too good for this division really, 12 assists from left back is a great return.

That is a great signing. Currently in the Championship and using him as my first choice LB and he has been for a number of years now. Considered decent at that level by staff, although I'm sure it differs from game to game.

That is a great signing. Currently in the Championship and using him as my first choice LB and he has been for a number of years now. Considered decent at that level by staff, although I'm sure it differs from game to game.

Yeah I'm sure it does differ a bit, but he has been superb for me, I can see him being me left back for quite a while. I think the only reason he joined me in the Conference was that he had been unattached for a whole season.

What division were you in when you signed him?

Yeah I'm sure it does differ a bit, but he has been superb for me, I can see him being me left back for quite a while. I think the only reason he joined me in the Conference was that he had been unattached for a whole season.

What division were you in when you signed him?

Had just been promoted to League Two when I signed him (18/19). Like you, he had been out of football for a season, having been let go from Bolton at the end of the 16/17 season.

Archived