FM15: Newcastle United F.C. - Sack Pardew.com

col_nufc1

On reflection I think I may have got a little bit carried away with some of my free transfers and I am going to have to loan/sell them straight away because of the squad registration.

I am going to have to remove some of the countries/leagues that I have running on my save (currently I have every one loaded). I still haven't played any games in the scond season yet due to the game running at a snails pace.

I am thinking of removing these, Austrailia, China, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Isreal, Malaysia, Northern Ireland, Poland, Singapore, South Africa, Korea and finally Wales. Most of it wouldn't take effect until the end of the season but would make the player count around 110,000, which should be a lot faster.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On reflection I think I may have got a little bit carried away with some of my free transfers and I am going to have to loan/sell them straight away because of the squad registration.

I am going to have to remove some of the countries/leagues that I have running on my save (currently I have every one loaded). I still haven't played any games in the scond season yet due to the game running at a snails pace.

I am thinking of removing these, Austrailia, China, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Isreal, Malaysia, Northern Ireland, Poland, Singapore, South Africa, Korea and finally Wales. Most of it wouldn't take effect until the end of the season but would make the player count around 110,000, which should be a lot faster.

What are your specs?

My computer is a good few years old now.

AMD Athlon II X4 640 processor 3.00GHz

8.00 GB Ram

I only have England, Germany, Spain, France and Italy loaded and I find the game can go slow sometimes. I might just load every league to see what happens.

I only have England, Germany, Spain, France and Italy loaded and I find the game can go slow sometimes. I might just load every league to see what happens.

The first season wasn't too bad speed wise but the second season has taken ages just to get past pre season, I wouldn't recommend it unless you've got a very good system.

A few of the players that I signed that aren't in the team are now starting to complain about a lack of games, I think it's something SI need to tweak in future patches beacuse I've only played about five league games.

I have just noticed that there is six teams from England playing in the Champions League, Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United and us finished in the top four last season and Manchester City won the Champions League last year and Everton won the Europa League.

Hi guys, apologies i was wondering if someone could offer some advice. I'm keen to start my new Toon save on FM15 but don't think my current laptop is able to handle the new game specs - i've been thinking of upgrading for a while and thought this looked a pretty good deal:

http://www.very.co.uk/lenovo-z50-intelreg-coretrade-i7-8gb-1tb-wifi-156-inch-full-hd-laptop-with-2gb-dedicated-graphics-and-optional-microsoft-office-365-personal/1456631880.prd

I'm not one for loading hundreds of leagues - just want something that could handle the game if i opt for a long save (8-9 seasons). Any advice would be much appreciated.

Hi guys, apologies i was wondering if someone could offer some advice. I'm keen to start my new Toon save on FM15 but don't think my current laptop is able to handle the new game specs - i've been thinking of upgrading for a while and thought this looked a pretty good deal:

http://www.very.co.uk/lenovo-z50-intelreg-coretrade-i7-8gb-1tb-wifi-156-inch-full-hd-laptop-with-2gb-dedicated-graphics-and-optional-microsoft-office-365-personal/1456631880.prd

I'm not one for loading hundreds of leagues - just want something that could handle the game if i opt for a long save (8-9 seasons). Any advice would be much appreciated.

Haven't got FM15 yet, but I have Lenovo laptop with similar specs, only an i5 processor instead of the i7, and it runs FM14 just fine. With a good few leagues installed too.

Sitting 10th in the league at the minute, however I didn't have the first transfer window open. So I've just got to January so I've brought in Schar (6m) Ings (1.3m) and Ødegaard (2m) so far got about 10 days left of the window. I've gotten rid of Williamson (850k) Ferguson (1.2m) however I can't even get a nibble on Gouffran and Cisse :(

U1XrpwN.png

Cant sell him, however he bags :applause:

Thanks brilliant - thanks Don. How does it hold up after a few seasons? Do you notice if it significantly slows?

Haven't noticed any significant slowdown a couple seasons in. I reckon you should be fine with that machine. I'm used to be games being slightly slow anyway as I do tend to push it to the limits in terms of number of leagues and extra players I load.

Welcome to the thread, good luck and keep us updated on your save :)

I'm a bit of a veteran to this thread in past FMs!!

SO far made a few sales, major outgoing is Anita for £10m to Lazio. Replacement hopefully will be Hiljemark from PSV for £7.25m. Other incomings are Virgil van Dijk(£6.5m), Kristoffer Ajer(free), Adama Traoré(loan) and Borek Dockal(£2m)

Sitting 10th in the league at the minute' date=' however I didn't have the first transfer window open. So I've just got to January so I've brought in Schar (6m) Ings (1.3m) and Ødegaard (2m) so far got about 10 days left of the window. I've gotten rid of Williamson (850k) Ferguson (1.2m) however I can't even get a nibble on Gouffran and Cisse :(

[img']http://i.imgur.com/U1XrpwN.png[/img]

Cant sell him, however he bags :applause:

Cracking result against Man City, I am also having a lot of trouble getting rid of the deadwood, even offering them out on free transfers is not bringing in any offers :mad:

I'm a bit of a veteran to this thread in past FMs!!

SO far made a few sales, major outgoing is Anita for £10m to Lazio. Replacement hopefully will be Hiljemark from PSV for £7.25m. Other incomings are Virgil van Dijk(£6.5m), Kristoffer Ajer(free), Adama Traoré(loan) and Borek Dockal(£2m)

Selling Anita so cheap was a mistake, I am getting offers over £20m for him in the second season but some nice incomings, have you got a future fee agreed in the loan for Adama Traoré ?

Cheers - I'll do just that

No problem :)

Cant believe you sold Anita for 10m, he's been my best player this season as a roaming playmaker!

Also got rid of Cisse for 5m eventually, and missed out on signing Balanta by 15 minutes on deadline day :( Will be getting him in the summer.

Also got rid of Cisse for 5m eventually' date=' and missed out on signing Balanta by 15 minutes on deadline day :( Will be getting him in the summer.[/quote']

I can't even get offers for Papiss Cissé when offering him out for free :eek:, so you've done well getting £5m for him. I only got offers to loan him, so he is at Deportivo.

We have got two good youngsters that have come through the youth intake in the second season, both have the potential to become 4 star players. I think Jamie Shotton could be the better of the two players and hopefully he will be a great ball winning midfielder in the future.

JamieShottonyouthcandidateinseason2.jpg

MarcWoodyouthcandidateinseason2.jpg

I am not sure if it is just coincidence but I signed a much better head of youth development at the start of the season, Thomas Albeck came in from RB Leipzig to replace Joe Joyce who was released from his contract.

ThomasAlbeckinseason2.jpg

This kid was the best I got through my youth intake, pleased to see that you can get different nationalities through youth intakes.

wTdgigl.png

I've just got this CB from Chester for 25k compensation, looks incredible!

1JY8PyE.png

brejGcT.png

Pleased with where we finished in the league, however the cups were dreadful. Next season we need to perform better.

e47uds7.png

Anita had best average rating around 7.2 - Ayoze after December was fantastic.

1af2mwV.png

Shows how good Ayoze was.

Also did you not try to get Phil Cannon as your HoYD, he's incredible.

The two regens look like they could be top players, especially the central defender, not a bad season for you either. With the number of quality players available on free transfers you can easily push on for a place in Europe.

Ayoze has been injury prone on my save so far but it's nice to see him playing well for you.

To be honest I totally forgot about Phil Cannon and also David Fevre ( superb physio) from Blackburn.

Finished 6th in my first season, qualifying for the Europa League. Spent a lot of money and will have a lot of players returning from loan but I will also have a lot of players to get rid of.

dfuo1l.jpg

2rpy91y.png

wwkndx.png

A few observations -

Krul was below average and rarely got above a 7.0. His goal kicks often led to open goals for the opposition (not sure if this is a bug or how bad his kicking is as it isn't great irl, just not that bad!)

Grenier was awful and I didn't manage to fit him in

Ferreyra played well for the first half of the season and dreadful for the second - I don't think I'll sign him

Joel Campbell was inconsistent and not worth me buying him

Eric Dier was class, especially on loan

Cabella's injury prone / fitness needs to be managed carefully

Found it hard to sell players which prevented me from making youth signings

I'm now gonna try sign Zoet and Mitrovic whilst offloading Elliott, S.Taylor, Colback and Grenier with the arrivals of Darlow, Mbiwa, Lascelles and Ben Arfa to look forward to

Finished 6th in my first season, qualifying for the Europa League. Spent a lot of money and will have a lot of players returning from loan but I will also have a lot of players to get rid of.

dfuo1l.jpg

2rpy91y.png

wwkndx.png

A few observations -

Krul was below average and rarely got above a 7.0. His goal kicks often led to open goals for the opposition (not sure if this is a bug or how bad his kicking is as it isn't great irl, just not that bad!)

Grenier was awful and I didn't manage to fit him in

Ferreyra played well for the first half of the season and dreadful for the second - I don't think I'll sign him

Joel Campbell was inconsistent and not worth me buying him

Eric Dier was class, especially on loan

Cabella's injury prone / fitness needs to be managed carefully

Found it hard to sell players which prevented me from making youth signings

I'm now gonna try sign Zoet and Mitrovic whilst offloading Elliott, S.Taylor, Colback and Grenier with the arrivals of Darlow, Mbiwa, Lascelles and Ben Arfa to look forward to

Well done on getting 6th!

See you're raiding Lyon quite a bit there. Would like to know how Peruzzi's doing for you, eyeing him to give Janmaat some competition.

Well done on getting 6th!

See you're raiding Lyon quite a bit there. Would like to know how Peruzzi's doing for you, eyeing him to give Janmaat some competition.

Janmaat was one of my most consistent players but Peruzzi was on the cheap so I had to sign him. I only played Peruzzi after Janmaat had a bad game / was tired and swapped him with Janmaat when the same occurred - he also played very well.

How is asyraf91 able to sell Cisse twice to Hertha Berlin?

That was my editing of the picture, I'd already uploaded it to a pic sharing site when I realised Cisse was on the list twice.

I've also signed Bakkali from PSV on a free, he looks a good prospect.

ktSZ0wz.png

#HugePic

Got rid of HBA and SDJ as they weren't really going to be playing, I love HBA irl so it was hard to get rid of him but Ayoze after last season I couldn't stop him playing. Also bringing in Lingaard and Atsu for so cheap was brilliant imo.

Hi guys - thanks for the advice on laptops.

Looks like people are getting into their NUFC saves now. I was wondering what the general feedback on FM15 is? I had an amazing save on FM13 with NUFC which i achieved many great things, notably turning Adam Campbell into the greatest thing since the wheel. I then got FM14 and for whatever reason i just didn't enjoy it. As a game the constant updating of the patches screwed my tactics all the time and i just largely found it painful. I ended up going back to FM13. I'm thinking of purchasing FM15 - is it worth a punt?

Lawly Boi, Good first season for you and you've made some cracking signings but why did you pay £9m for Facundo Ferreyra, when he had a £6m transfer fee clause in his loan ?. I am also surprised that you have sold Tim Krul and Massadio Haïdara on the cheap, who are both very good players.

Dodds', You could of got much more cash for Hatem Ben Arfa and Siem de Jong :eek:

nickbirdspain, I am really enjoying FM15, there is a few bugs as Dodds' has already mentioned that there is too many goals from crosses as well as, the goalkeepers ball distribution is not great and it's hard to sell the deadwood and a few others but it's still a very good game.

I should have my end of season update done tonight sometime, it was a great season for me :cool:

Lawly Boi, Good first season for you and you've made some cracking signings but why did you pay £9m for Facundo Ferreyra, when he had a £6m transfer fee clause in his loan ?. I am also surprised that you have sold Tim Krul and Massadio Haïdara on the cheap, who are both very good players.

Krul was terrible for me, he never had a rating above 7.0 and on a number of occassions he kicked the ball out to the opposition from goal kicks leading to open goals which were quite often scored.

I only sold Haidara to be able to afford Ferreyra, who I couldn't afford to sign with £6 million up front, so I settled for £3m up front and £6m over 4 years. I really think agreed fees for loans should be able to have a certain percentage up front and the rest in installments similar to normal transfers. Haidara played okay but I've got Umtiti, Balanta, Santon who can all play there too.

I've had interest from a number of clubs for my star players but I'm not letting anyone go,

de Jong - Liverpool

Janmaat - Inter

Ben Arfa - No interest, wants to leave

Ayew - AC Milan and Arsenal

Umtiti - PSG

Santon - Chelsea

Just started into my second season, pretty much let any player go who wanted to leave and decided to rebuild around who I could keep

Transfers Out:

Riviere - Hull

Elliot - Nottm Forrest

Sissoko - Swansea

Gutierrez - Free

Ryan Taylor - Free

Cisse - Verona

Steven Taylor - QPR

Anita - Monaco

Ben Arfa - Roma

Dummett - Aston Villa

Good - Burnley

Abeid - Burnley

Fergusan - Sheff Utd

Tiote - Lyon

Marveaux - Burnley

Alnwick - Man Utd

Transfers in

Ferreyra

Tom Cleverley

Frederick Sorensen

Phil Jagielka

Nathan Redmond

Seamus Coleman

James McCarthy

Leaves me with a massively different team from last season, also a lot less players, hoping for no injuries...

Current line-up is this plus youth players who I'll play if needed/cup games

GK: Krul / Darlow

DR: Coleman / Jammaat

DL: Santon / Haidara

DC: Coloccini & Jagielka / Yanga-Mbiwa / Sorensen / Lascelles

DM: McCarthy / Colback

MC: Cleverley / De Jong

MR: Redmond / Janmaat

AMC: Cabella / De Jong / Ayoze

AML: Savitskiy / Ameobi

STC: Ferreyra / Ayoze

nufccrestpack.jpg

Newcastle United End Of Season 2015/16 Season Review.

I never wanted to sell Hatem Ben Arfa but he asked to leave and I don't keep unhappy players as it disrupts the rest of the squad morale, so when Monaco came in for him, after a bit of negotiating we agreed a fee and one of my favourite players, both in real life and on FM was sold.

I went overboard on signing players in pre season so a lot of them had to be loaned out beacuse we didn't have enough space to register them in our squad. The new players that did really impress me were André Ayew, Sebastian Giovinco, Ryan Shawcross who were all pivotal in our campaign this year.

We were at the top of the Premier League for a long period but our form tailed off towards the last few games due to me playing weakened sides as we were progressing well in the Champions League. I am still happy with finishing in second, Chelsea just never went away and eventully overtook us with about four games left to play.

PremierLeaguetableendofseason2.jpg

In The Cups

Capital One cup 3rd round, Liverpool 4-0 Newcastle United.

We got knocked out at Anfield in our first game in the Capital One cup, it was my fault as I played the back up/youth players, Liverpool played a full strength team and the rest is history.

FA cup 3rd round, Nottingham Forest 2-1 Newcastle United.

Same as above really.

Champions League final, Juventus 0-2 Newcastle United.

I can't believe that we won the Champions League, especially when you see that we had to do it the hard way, beating the likes of Inter Milan, Real Madrid, Manchester United, Manchester City and then Juventus in the final. The goals came from our Italian strike force as Sebastian Giovinco and Facundo Ferreyra sent the Geordies wild in the San Siro Stadium. Results in Champions League.

The Squad

Squadendofseason2-1.jpg

The Future

I have got to say I am hugely disappointed with the board as they has given me a transfer budget of £275k and a £1.9m wage budget that I can't adjust to give us a bigger transfer budget. It means that I'll have to try and do some wheeling and dealing in the transfer market to try and strengthen the squad.

I have turned down job offers from Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal, Holland and a few others but I have accepted the French National team job. So a few of the Newcastle players that haven't got any French caps, like Massadio Haïdara and in time hopefully Oliver Kemen will get capped.

Krul was terrible for me, he never had a rating above 7.0 and on a number of occassions he kicked the ball out to the opposition from goal kicks leading to open goals which were quite often scored.

The goalkeepers ball distribution is a bug that will hopefully be fixed in the next patch, so that will effect the goalkeepers rating.

Transfers in

Ferreyra

Tom Cleverley

Frederick Sorensen

Phil Jagielka

Nathan Redmond

Seamus Coleman

James McCarthy

How much did Nathan Redmond and Seamus Coleman cost you ? I tried to sign both of them but Everton and Norwich wanted ridiculous transfer fees for them.

Dodds', You could of got much more cash for Hatem Ben Arfa and Siem de Jong :eek:

HBA is rising to £12m, SDJ wanted to leave and no one came in until the last hour of the window.

Had a dogful start, 7 players wanted to leave. 3 losses in 3 games, then I turned round to 7 wins in 11 games including the likes of Liverpool and Man Utd....

OgiWtBy.png

Fickle *.

How much did Nathan Redmond and Seamus Coleman cost you ? I tried to sign both of them but Everton and Norwich wanted ridiculous transfer fees for them.

Don't have the game open right now for exact numbers but

Redmond was about 10m after Norwich lost their playoff game and he wanted to move

Coleman was over 15m with some clauses, not worth it so far anyway he's been really underwhelming in first couple of months

Great thread col!

I notice a lot of people have restarted the game since the beta, is this recommended? I'm halfway through my second season and been playing since the beta was released. I had a great first season and finished 2nd and won the fa cup with a 4312... When the full game was released the "every cross = goal" knocked my progress a bit but Ive recovered from a poor start (changed to 4411) and despite drawing 9 games sit 2nd in Feb (though City are miles ahead) ...

Even though I'm doing ok I'm tempted to start again if it would have any noticeable impact on the game in general?

Well caved in and finally bought FM15 last night, so currently making a start on a Newcastle save this afternoon.

The first thing I did was see about bringing in some decent scouts for Carr to work with, signing Klaus Fischer, David Hamilton, Paul Montgomery and Zigor Aranalde so far. Also mutually terminated the contracts for Carver and Joyce, bringing in Steve Clarke as my new Asst Manager and Phil Cannon as my Head of Youth Development. I've also added Rene Meulensteen as another coach.

I've decided to focus mainly on youth in the transfer market at the moment, bringing in players to develop and hopefully bring Aarons, Abeid and Armstrong through as well. So far I've made deals for Matias Kranevitter (a midfielder from River Plate), Jesus Vallejo (young central defender from Zaragoza who was pursued by Barcelona) and Ante Coric (attacking midfielder from Dinamo that I think folks on here are already familiar with). Also made a deal with MK Dons for young midfielder Dele Alli but loaned him back for the rest of the season. The final youngster I made a move for is Martin Odegaard, the young Norwegian midfielder everyone has heard of, after deciding to add him via the workshop. He won't be joining until 2015 though.

There's two positions I plan to not solely focus on youth talent, wanting to bring in a first team ready central defender and a winger. I think I've managed to secure my winger after Sparta Prague have accepted my offer for Borek Dockal. He's not the paciest wide man, but he's very good crosser, passer and set piece taker with very good vision and technique. Haven't signed the central defender I'd like yet, trying to resist the temptation to go straight after Balanta and having a few other potential targets scouted.

EDIT: forgot I also managed to sign Federico Bonazzoli from Inter, looks like a pretty promising striker.

It makes me laugh when people say they have 'caved in and finally bought FM15'!

Why would you not want to buy it or even want to 'delay' buying it? It makes no sense. I was out at midnight on the day of release, albeit unsuccessfully as both Asda and Tesco decided to have a problem with 'deliveries' that day after initially promising me earlier in the day that it would be available at midnight. To say I was upset and aggreived would be an understatement. Someone nearly got hurt that night.

It makes me laugh when people say they have 'caved in and finally bought FM15'!

Why would you not want to buy it or even want to 'delay' buying it? It makes no sense. I was out at midnight on the day of release, albeit unsuccessfully as both Asda and Tesco decided to have a problem with 'deliveries' that day after initially promising me earlier in the day that it would be available at midnight. To say I was upset and aggreived would be an understatement. Someone nearly got hurt that night.

In my case I was trying to resist buying it as I'm working my way through Dragon Age 1 and 2 again before Dragon Age: Inquisition comes out.....was hoping I'd avoid getting distracted by FM for once.....but the spirit was willing but the flesh was weak or something :p

Great thread col!

I notice a lot of people have restarted the game since the beta, is this recommended? I'm halfway through my second season and been playing since the beta was released. I had a great first season and finished 2nd and won the fa cup with a 4312... When the full game was released the "every cross = goal" knocked my progress a bit but Ive recovered from a poor start (changed to 4411) and despite drawing 9 games sit 2nd in Feb (though City are miles ahead) ...

Even though I'm doing ok I'm tempted to start again if it would have any noticeable impact on the game in general?

Thanks K_T, I personally started a new save when the full game came out thats just my preference, theres nothing wrong with continuing your save from the beta, it just depends on the individual.

Well caved in and finally bought FM15 last night, so currently making a start on a Newcastle save this afternoon.

The first thing I did was see about bringing in some decent scouts for Carr to work with, signing Klaus Fischer, David Hamilton, Paul Montgomery and Zigor Aranalde so far. Also mutually terminated the contracts for Carver and Joyce, bringing in Steve Clarke as my new Asst Manager and Phil Cannon as my Head of Youth Development. I've also added Rene Meulensteen as another coach.

I've decided to focus mainly on youth in the transfer market at the moment, bringing in players to develop and hopefully bring Aarons, Abeid and Armstrong through as well. So far I've made deals for Matias Kranevitter (a midfielder from River Plate), Jesus Vallejo (young central defender from Zaragoza who was pursued by Barcelona) and Ante Coric (attacking midfielder from Dinamo that I think folks on here are already familiar with). Also made a deal with MK Dons for young midfielder Dele Alli but loaned him back for the rest of the season. The final youngster I made a move for is Martin Odegaard, the young Norwegian midfielder everyone has heard of, after deciding to add him via the workshop. He won't be joining until 2015 though.

There's two positions I plan to not solely focus on youth talent, wanting to bring in a first team ready central defender and a winger. I think I've managed to secure my winger after Sparta Prague have accepted my offer for Borek Dockal. He's not the paciest wide man, but he's very good crosser, passer and set piece taker with very good vision and technique. Haven't signed the central defender I'd like yet, trying to resist the temptation to go straight after Balanta and having a few other potential targets scouted.

EDIT: forgot I also managed to sign Federico Bonazzoli from Inter, looks like a pretty promising striker.

Good to see you back managing Newcastle Dandy :)

Balanta is like he was on FM14, the bloke is beast like and I can't recommend signing him highly enough.

I also signed Jesus Vallejo and Federico Bonazzoli in my save, Bonazzoli has been loaned every season and his delevoping nicely, when he returns from his latest loan he will be ready to challenge for a starting spot up front. I have used Jesus Vallejo as a back up but now in his third season as Newcastle he is starting to push on and is becoming a mainstay in the heart of our defence.

COL_NUFC1 - What tactic / instructions do you use?

I use the 5-2-1-2 WB formation

Sweeper Keeper Attack

Central Defender Defend

Central Defender Defend

Central Defender Defend

Complete Wingback Attack

Complete Wingback Attack

Ball Winning Midfielder Defend

Roaming Playmaker Support

Trequartista

Complete Forward Support

Advanced Forward Attack

I am constantly changing the roles of the forwards until I stumble across something that works better and I also use two Ball Playing Stoppers alongside a Central Defender Cover depending on who we are playing.

Finished 8th in my first season.

Krul also made ALOT of stupid mistakes but I will blame that on the keeper bug :) Remember that goal Ronaldinho scored against Dave Seaman at the world cup from a crossing position? Remember how annoying that was? Imagine that happening twice in one game against one of the best keeper in the league!!?

Couldn't nail down a formation for the whole season, seem to swap between 1 and 2 strikers but did get some great results, especially against Arsenal for some reason (they run off with the league in my game).

Finished 8th in the first season, on the last game over taking Everton.

Full Backs were class once Santon was back him and Janmaat did a great job.

CM's did really well Anita/Tiote/RemyCabella... however Tiote really does get too many bookings!

Ferreyra was a beast, he's signed. Weren't letting him go!

Joel Campbell I cancelled his loan, started really well but then went off the boil quite quickly. Tempted to try him again next season.... if the new Arsenal managers lets me (Wenger stepped down)

Looks like R.Taylor/HBA leaving on a free and Coloccini I let go to Monaco after a few too many mistakes proved to me he was not worth his wages.

Gouffran and Sissoko was stupidly promised Europe so looks like they will leave. Already got £12m for Sissoko...

I really want to play a more possession based tactic next year so looking for some decent wingers to cut in if possible.

If I get a good offer/interest in I might let Cisse go... he was very inconsistent

Colback just not good enough and got unhappy as he didnt get enough game time.

Abeid did well everytime I gave him a chance but not good enough to start a few games.

When Krul was being a plum I put Alnwick in as Elliott was injured.... the guy was amazing! We went to Chelsea or Arsenal I think and they couldnt get a goal past him, he was MOTM. Gave him a 5 year contract instantly :)

If I remember when I get home I'll post all the In's and Out's from last year/this year

Good to see you back managing Newcastle Dandy :)

Balanta is like he was on FM14, the bloke is beast like and I can't recommend signing him highly enough.

I also signed Jesus Vallejo and Federico Bonazzoli in my save, Bonazzoli has been loaned every season and his delevoping nicely, when he returns from his latest loan he will be ready to challenge for a starting spot up front. I have used Jesus Vallejo as a back up but now in his third season as Newcastle he is starting to push on and is becoming a mainstay in the heart of our defence.

I also signed Bonazzoli, played him in some cup games before I sent him out on loan. Looking very promising !

Archived