FM15: Nottingham Forest FC

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats the January transfer just closed on my 2nd season.

League looks like this, as you can see I am very happy with how its gone so far! Only problems i'm having is clubs with Champions League / Europa League wanting my players making it difficult sometimes.

ZfNCsXD.jpg

8VW0McY.jpg

Ante Coric has been outstand playing as an Trequartista, behind a lone striker. Staff are telling me he has the potential to World Class.. he's only 18.

He also won the "European Golden Boy" award.

dXRgr1e.jpg

QpDGouZ.jpg

The transfer window itself has gone good for me as well, Ferreyra had improved a lot while playing quite average however a lot of clubs were chasing him.

Zenit came in with 10 million cash and 30 million installments, I asked for 40 million upfront and they agreed!

tZhudhz.jpg

With the money I bought Gabriel Barbosa for 12.5 million and a Center Back regen from Lazio for 12.5 milliom who has the potential to be World Class.

mFnabBp.jpg

Wy8LiUi.jpg

Overall a very good first season in the Premiership so far!

Haha ! £40M for ferreyra !

What's killed my save a little is the German national team not being there and I can't find the file to delete in beta.

Edit:

Found it not sure if I'm allowed to post where it is so I won't !

On FM14 you could delete the file and the next time there was an international break the game would call up the real players. No need to start a new save.

On FM14 you could delete the file and the next time there was an international break the game would call up the real players. No need to start a new save.

Yeah thanks mate I read that before but it still annoys me that k.neutstater -ruminegge scored 5 goals in a 8-0 win over Poland ect on my save in the international breaks that have already happened. Guess I'll have to suck it up for a save!

Transfers in:

Alou diarra - free

T. Kuszczak - free

Gary Mackey-Steven - £1M

Transfers out:

D Collins - free

D.Blackstock - £1.5 M

D.de vires- free

I'm thinking these are going to be pretty standard transfers for everyone starting a FM15 save as Forest. I did exactly the same thing only got about £100k for De Vries, £1.3m for Blackstock & paid less for Mackay-Steven because he said he was leaving on a free at the end of the season.

Kuszczak I think is slightly better than Darlow, but I didn't notice Darlow was on £150 a week otherwise I wouldn't have wasted the wages. By getting Kuszczak, Darlow wanted to go back so I agreed. I've been playing with just one keeper for over half a season so risking it a bit unless I can recall Evtimov at short notice.

I'm suprised you sold Paterson, he's rated pretty highly I think. I wasn't playing him at first but after he started moaning, I started rotating him with Mackay-Steven on the left wing & Pato has now banged in 11 goals in about half a season. Value has gone up to almost £5m and coaches now rate him higher than Antonio & Burke as a RW.

Assombalonga is really good on it, I've not quite had 54 goals out of him, I think he's just hit 20 in the league at the end of Feb, but then again he was missing for all January with DR Congo in African Nations. I also bought some young Norwegian forward, so there's been a bit of rotation against the poorer sides in the league.

I signed Human Tariq in August window but he failed WP. I re-applied in Jan & he got it granted, he's now my best rated AM & has scored 4 in 6 games. I then signed Pavel Savitskiy in Jan as he had no club, but again he failed a WP. Hopefully I'll get it granted next season. Savitskiy(LW), Tariq(AM), Pato(RW) might cut it in the Premiership as back-up at the very least.

Casanova, mind posting your tactics?

Yeah sure, don't mind. I'll post them soon.

Finished my 2nd season, which was my 1st season in the PL. Overall it was a tremendous season although my final position of 5th flattered me as I could of easily finished 7th.

Last game of season, I needed to beat Man City at home and Stoke to beat Spurs at home for me to finish 5th, I got a very lucky 1-0 win and stoke won 2-1.

Europa League for next season though!

4MLTK3T.jpg

f557wNT.jpg

vFJNiAP.jpg

K46e6bc.jpg

As you can see from the pictures, Coric & Pereyra were my stand out players.

I'm thinking these are going to be pretty standard transfers for everyone starting a FM15 save as Forest. I did exactly the same thing only got about £100k for De Vries, £1.3m for Blackstock & paid less for Mackay-Steven because he said he was leaving on a free at the end of the season.

Kuszczak I think is slightly better than Darlow, but I didn't notice Darlow was on £150 a week otherwise I wouldn't have wasted the wages. By getting Kuszczak, Darlow wanted to go back so I agreed. I've been playing with just one keeper for over half a season so risking it a bit unless I can recall Evtimov at short notice.

I'm suprised you sold Paterson, he's rated pretty highly I think. I wasn't playing him at first but after he started moaning, I started rotating him with Mackay-Steven on the left wing & Pato has now banged in 11 goals in about half a season. Value has gone up to almost £5m and coaches now rate him higher than Antonio & Burke as a RW.

Assombalonga is really good on it, I've not quite had 54 goals out of him, I think he's just hit 20 in the league at the end of Feb, but then again he was missing for all January with DR Congo in African Nations. I also bought some young Norwegian forward, so there's been a bit of rotation against the poorer sides in the league.

I signed Human Tariq in August window but he failed WP. I re-applied in Jan & he got it granted, he's now my best rated AM & has scored 4 in 6 games. I then signed Pavel Savitskiy in Jan as he had no club, but again he failed a WP. Hopefully I'll get it granted next season. Savitskiy(LW), Tariq(AM), Pato(RW) might cut it in the Premiership as back-up at the very least.

I didn't get a single world permit accepted ! In reference to Paterson I was playing 4-4-2 high tempo attacking game and with the match engine I really do prefer and get better results with left footed left wingers and right footed right wingers and I already had 2 on the right I was using

Not a bad start then Mayzie. I do believe many people will be signing similar/same players. However I suppose with the quality we already have there will be limited players to sign without breaking the bank completely. How well are you doing in the league and cups?

Won Championship & got knocked out league cup 3rd round & FA Cup sixth round - both by Man City.

Awesome, thanks...can't wait. Really impressive second season! How are Savitskiy and Tariq?

Tariq has come on really well. He's my first choice AMC in the Prem now, only 3* current ability but I ran out of cash to get anyone better, so will see how he goes. No WP for Savitskiy.

Signings:

Timo Horn GK £3.8m - Release clause. Looks like a top class keeper with potential to get even better.

Florian Dick RB £750k - Cheap RB on a reasonable wage.

Norbert Gyomber CB £2.5m - Low cost 4* CB

Nicolas Tagliafico LB £3.6m - Really good LB with potential to get better & on a low wage too. Lucky my DoF found him, I was scouting & searching hopelessly for a first choice LB. Almost blew £1.8m signing on fee & £45k per week on Christian Fuchs.

Matias Kranevitter DM £5.75m - Scouts saying great things about him.

Daniel RW £6m - Same as above.

Dorian Ratariu LW £4.7m - And again same as above.

Thibault Moulin - Free

Loans:

Serge Gnabry 50% wage, no fee.

Zoltan Steiber 50% wage, £18.25k per month.

Josep Radosevic 50% wage.

Pereyra keeps refusing to even listen to my contract offers despite having no club, so I'm gonna hold out until right at the end of the window. Savistkiy work permit got rejected again, so I grabbed Steiber on loan as a back-up.

Sales:

Lansbury £5m - I was sick of him moaning that he wanted to leave anytime anyone showed any interest.

Mackay-Steven £1.5m

Wilson £2.3m

Burke £500k

Antonio £4m

Mancienne £1m

I daresay I could have gotten more for all of those but my Director of Football wasn't doing his job, so I just started offering them out to get them off the wage bill. Other than Lansbury, people just came back agreeing to the price I put on their heads.

Line-up's should be:

GK - Horn / Kuszczak

RB - Dick / Halford

CB - Gyomber / Strandberg

CB - Vallejo / Hobbs

LB - Tagliafaco / Cohen

DM - Kranevitter / Radosevic

CM - Moulin / Tesche

AMC - Tariq / Gnabry

LW - Rotariu / Steiber

RW - Daniel / Paterson

ST - Assombalonga / Berisha

I can't help but feel I really shot myself in the foot, I refused to sign a new contract if the club didn't improve the training facilities & they refused too, so things ticked over a good month or so before they offered me a new contract again. I don't know if that's why I went through doing all my transfers not realising only 15% transfer revenue was being made available to me.

I'm reasonably pleased with the business I did, but I sold those players expecting to be able to re-invest in the squad and now I'm just gonna be making a £10m profit apparently. Hopefully they give me more funds in January. I had £30m budget, spent £27m & sold £14m worth of players - so I'd still have about £17m still to spend if Fawaz hadn't stiffed me.

Here are the tactics i've been using.

Defensive Midfield, Centre Midfield, Attacking Midfield & Striker roles you could change about to what suits you. I would recommend keeping the Centre Back & Defensive Winger roles the same, use fast defenders.

Hope this helps some people.

http://www.filedropper.com/home_4

http://www.filedropper.com/away

http://www.filedropper.com/kitchensink

The January transfer window has just closed so here is an update on my transfers.

SPhz17e.jpg

I was given a budget of 39 million and a 1.1 million wage budget but expected to quailfy for the Champions League, the board aren't expecting anything from Europa League or Domestic Cups.

My main goals were to add depth to my squad and improve where I could with the extra games from the Europa League, possibilty sign some future stars which i've managed to do.

After Roberto Pereya's stunning season, Chelsea bid his 28 million minimum release clause so he was gone. I replaced him with Oliver from Atletico which I feel is actually an upgrade, especially longterm.

Augsburg got relegated and Baba Rahman was transfer listed for just 2.5 million who is perfect for my Defensive Winger role, top bargain.

Memphis Depay was a bargain at 14 million, signed and was instantly worth 20 million, also gave me increased shirt sales for star player.

Tomas Kalas / Jason Denayer are for squad depth which I got a bargain prices who can easily good enough to start matches at any level.

Guido Pizarro & Daniel De Silva are classy players who I brought in for competition as both are good enough to make starting spots there own.

Hector Moreno is an upgrade on Wilson who was sold and goes straight into the first team.

Dybala I got cheap and is already worth 10 million, he gives me another option to Barbosa/Coric who I relied so heavy on last season.

I honestly though that was all my transfer business done but with a week to go in the transfer window Arsenal made a bid of 32.5 million for Lucas Romero which was his buyout clause.

I had one player in mind and that was Sergi Samper, I did have to push the boat out for him but he has been brilliant already in his 1st two matches and is really good for possession based tactic.

Top Tip:

Oliver/Depay & Samper scouts report all said no interest in joining and when bids were accepted I had the choice of talk to them or offer contract.

I offered them good contract straight off, locking sign on fees at around 1.5 million, agents were then happy to negotiate from there.

Oliver & Depay are on 80k a week and Samper will be on 110k after 30 matches.

So its worth bidding on players, not talking to them and sticking in a contract!

My first team looks something like this:

1rc7s53.jpg

I think that's where I've been going wrong. Balanta rejected me after I had a chat with him & so have a couple of others. In fact, I think it's only worked once so far but can't remember who on.

On a happier note, after I got screwed out of transfer funds I should have been able to spend, I asked Fawaz for a bigger wage budget, he agreed so I moved the slider across some and now have £6m transfer kitty but only one week to spend it. Do I hold out for Pereyra & hope he agrees to sign or stick to a stricter wage cap & bring in someone who maybe isn't so good? I'm quite happy with my first team for now, so could just hold on & see if my scouts find a couple of quality regens between now & January who I can snaffle ahead of those who've spent up.

E: Also, similar to the board only entertaining Europe for you. In my first season they expect a mid-table finish. I would be happy to stay up & spend another load of tv money, then expect to have a side worth finishing top half.

Seems you're all doing well in your saves at the moment which is giving me the urge to start again :D. I can't spend a lot of money like you guys :D.

I spent -£1.5M and then about £15 in my second season!

I'm really trying to wait untill the full game is out and these ridiculous goals stop happening I mean I'm pleased on my first season on the game I won the league but had so many 5-2 ,7-0's all starting from goalkeeper spills or poor pass backs. Happened against me a fair few times too mind you!

Pereyra is worth it, you will most likely sell him for massive profit in the following summer also.

Pereyra is a *****. I waited it out, but one click on continue & I got two messages - Lazio offer Pereyra contract & Pereyra signs for Lazio.

I'm doing ok though, sitting sixth in the league in the run in to xmas but do to my lack of quality in depth, I'm expecting quite a big dip in form. My main worry was goals from my striker but Assombalonga is 2nd highest scorer in the league, one behind Diego Costa.

Balanta signed for Dortmund but bizarrely only signed a one year deal, so I've got my eye on him & am hoping a top six finish will be enough to convince him to join if no-one snaps him up. Youri Tielemans is in the last year of his contract too & he's the only player so far that my scouts have said would be World Class, so I'm hoping to get him for a fair bit less than the £11m they wanted for him last time I bid - or for free.

Oh & Savistky has got a work permit now, so I've loaned him out because Zoltan Steiber who I have on loan is better than him. Slavitsky will be my back-up next season. I loaned him to Bristol Rovers iirc, played 3, got 3 MoM, 4 assists & 1 goal - I think maybe he's too good for League One. :D

E: Just noticed Teilemans contract runs out 18month from now, so yeah - I'll drop a cheeky bid in when he's got a year left & hope for the best.

I knew December would hurt, losses to Man U, Arsenal & Liverpool, draw with West Brom & wins against Newcastle & Southampton. Pato, Radosevic & Tesche were all out injured so I struggled a bit keeping players fit & had to drop in some third choice players.

Just hit January & Balanta still wont join, so lets just hope he leaves on a free a year after signing for £8m lol. Oh & Aguero banged in 11 goals in six games in December so Assombalonga is no longer second top scorer in the league.

E2: Forgot to add - Daniel has been on fire recently, so naturally he got injured for six weeks. I've had a WP granted for Savitskiy now he's back from loan, so it looks like he'll get some game time afterall.

Just started a new save with the correct german national team ect teams. God that annoyed me. Still sports interactive default database I don't use custom or edited databases.

I'm a few games in and top, lost out on kuszczak this time to Leeds! Got Sam Johnstone in instead but apart from that pretty similar.

I love my forest 4-4-2 teams the most fun I've had on FM in years and I won't leave this save untill we are premier league champions and champions of Europe again! But for now.. The second teir title will do!

I had a few drinks last, got pissed off with the **** goalkeeper bug & re-loaded three or four times - I wasn't really looking at the league but ended up finishing fourth. I'm not playing again now until release, I could be 4-0 up at half time but still not convinced I would win, I beat Leicester 5-4 in that exact situation & Derby 7-2 after being 2-0 down. Plus, I keep getting some weird GPU Rendering bug which crashes the game everytime I do something good. :@

Thats me just hit January 1st on my 3rd season, 2nd season in the Premier League.

Had a fantastic start, couldn't of gone any better! Barbosa has been a beast up front as you'll see in the screenshots below and with the added depth i've been able to change matches from losing positions and pickup points.

Having someone like Dybala to help out Coric/Barbosa is really making a massive difference.

While i'm top of the league, I highly doubt i'll win the league. Chelsea thumped me 6-1 away and still have a lot of hard away fixtures in the 2nd half of the season.

With my current points I feel confident of reaching the boards expection of Champions League Football.

b1ZOmeC.jpg

089KFpT.jpg

How have you guys been signing coric and taq any time ive tried to sign them all the big clubs come swooping in.... come to think of any decent player clubs are beating me to them

You do have to be really quick in attempting to sign them. Coric wasn't even interested in joining me so it's pot luck really.

What an end to my 3rd season!! I was raging at times, and still feel a little hollow even though I managed to win the Europa League and FA cup.

abhpE4J.jpg

3rd place in the league gave me Champions League Football which was great... however with 7 games to go I was 1 point clear of Chelsea at the top.

From those final 7 games I only took 2 points, Barbosa went on a 10 hour goal drought.

Don't think i'll get a better chance to win the league so while I had an excellent season and definately would of took 2 cups and Champions League at the start, I still feel like i've missed out.

Europa League I knocked out, Stuttgart, Legia, Napoli & beat Man Utd in the final.

Hammered Napoli 3-0 at home which made the 2nd leg easy, final I deserved to win.

FA cup final was a massive stroke of luck, Man City should of hammered me by 5. However Dybala leveled the scores at 1-1 with 10 minutes to go and we held on to get to penalties.

Won 7-6 on penalties, Coric scoring the winning penalty!

Hello All,

first time forum poster (literally first post in any forum ever!)

Im reaching out for a tactical whizkid to help me steer my Forest side in the right direction, unfortunately i cant provide any screen shots as im at work, of course not my real work this is just some place i come to and get paid.... my real work starts when i get home and try and push this once famous club back into the European spotlight.

a quick summary...

i have just started my 3rd season... 1st season i scraped promotion in playoff final after a 6th place finish (playing - 4-3-3, second season was another success finishing 8th in the prem (this time using a sturdier counter attacking (5-3-2) this season though i have added some class to the squad and wanted my football to reflect this and hopefully push me up into a european finish - however i am struggling to find a balance.

due to the 5-3-2 in season 2 i find myself with a squad with no natural Attacking wingers (although i have some half decent WB's) the tactic i would like to play to incoperate the best players in my squad is 4-1-2-1-2 (narrow) but i am struggling with player roles/ instructions and team instructions and mentality.

for your benefit i will list my starting 11 (please note i am not stuck on above formation and open to suggestion)

Gk. Tim Wiese

DL. Tommy Rowe

DR. Sam Byram

DC. Ryan Shawcross

DC. Kurt Zouma (loan)

DM. Tom Huddlestone (one of the reasons i like the 4-1-2-1-2 is that i like the idea of t-hud playing as Regista)

MC. James Mccarthy/ Jordan Mutch

MC. Jem Karacan

AM. Ross Barkley (Everton were relegated!!! yaaaaay)

FC. Facundo Ferreyra

FC. Jordan Rhodes

all suggestions welcome i have good cover in all positions only other player worth noting for possible tactic change would be - Thorgan Hazard but will mostly be used as cover for Barkley

Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forums, now you've posted once... you wont stop! :thup:

As said above, you're best off asking in both of those threads (can just copy your opening post)... you'll get a better response, which will be a lot more helpful for you.

I am going to close this, but if you have any problems, don't be afraid to send a PM my way :)

I'll move it

Should of left it how it is. Abaddon879 left all the appropriate links to help, all it needed was a bit of explaining.

You left no re-direct (even for an hour), so a new user may be a bit confused as to where his thread is.

I always seem to start a Nottingham Forest save, don't know why, probably because they're traditionally a big club so I want to get them back up there rather then just any random club. Anyways, started one again this year when the beta came out and I did ridiculously well. First season won the championship but it was tight all the way through, won the title by a few points because of James Wilson who I signed on loan 2 years in a row before buying. Didn't really do too many transfers while in the championship, just a few standard free transfers and loans from bigger teams, though I did bring in Peruzzi somehow for 3.5m.

The shock was when I got into the premier league. Brought in Pereyra, Vargas, Carrick, Fletcher, on free transfers, James Wilson and Danny Rose as loans, along with buying Balanta for 8.5m, Tielemans for 10m, Kirch for 100k, and then Thorgan Hazard for 3m. Lineup was a narrow 4-3-3 like this:

Gk. Nicola Leali

DL. Danny Rose

DR. Gino Peruzzi

DC. Kelvin Wilson

DC. Eder Alvarez Balanta

Anchor. Michael Carrick

MC. Darren Fletcher

Adv. P. Roberto Pereyra

DLF. Britt Asombalonga

ADV.F. James Wilson

DLF. Thorgan Hazard

You would think it would be too attacking, playing with 3 strikers, but I used a possession system and personalized instructions for everyone to do fewer risks and pass it shorter, while the two deep lying forwards (support duty) would drift wide. Used the same system with different players in my first season. Anyways, with this system, I finished 4th right away in my first season in the Premier League. Was challenging for the title most of the year, until I got Champions league secured and then I won something like 1 of my last 7 games. Throughout the season my best record was probably against the big teams, I only struggled against Chelsea while I beat City and Arsenal with ease.

Won the premier league in my 4th season at the club after the 3rd was all about securing CL again while contending with the extra games.

Start of 18/19 now, team is (4-2-3-1):

Leali; De Sciglio, Ginter, Balanta, A.Moreno; Lucas Silva, Gil Romero; Shaqiri Sterling, Depay; Wilson

Overall, Wilson is a must buy though, scored over 30 every season so far.

I started a new Forest save now that the full game is out. Signed Jesus Vallejo, Ante Coric, Human Tariq, Pavel Savitskiy, Iver Fossum, Nicolas Tagliafico, Herolind Shala, Tore Reginiussen & Francis Coquelin(loan). Then got Andre Hansen & Espen Ruud on free's in January too.

I know on paper it looks like I signed too many players but I needed a first choice LB, LW & DM, a replacement for Wilson who had a mardy & went to Swansea, plus I had no back-up for Darlow & Jack Hunt's loan ended in Jan. Tariq & Savitskiy have no work permits, so neither can play.

Fossum's stats are incredible for a 17yo, so he's been getting quite a bit of game time ahead of Cohen as I rotate Cohen in the LB position. Shala has been incredible on the wing, plus only cost about £60k. Assombalonga is doing the job up front again & I've not been rotating him as much my previous save so he's leading the scoring charts on 30 goals I think.

I sold Dexter Blackstock, Kelvin Wilson and Dorus De Vries for about £5.5m total & released Harding. Andy Reid, Greg Halford, Michael Mancienne, Danny Fox & Eric Lichaj haven't had a look in for most of the season so they'll all be off next transfer window.

One thing I noticed this time, was a miraculous £7m sponsor deal happened to prevent FFP issues. That never happened on the beta & I was fined about £900k when I won promotion.

Going to try out a NF save since it sounds like a lot of fun :) So far, have signed Coric and Peruzzi and going to ride this team to promotion while hoping I can snag some more wonderkids in the January window.

I finished my first season off last night & am heading into my first pre-season in the Prem. Assombalonga won top goalscorer & player of the year, so I agreed to a new contract for him. Antonio only had a year left on his deal, so I gave him a new one despite the fact he wanted more money than I would have liked to give him. Shala then wasn't happy because he was on less than half of what those pair were, so I gave him a new one.

In's

Enes Unal - £6m

Youri Tielemans - £13m

Herving Lozano - £10.25m

Sebastian Coates - £2.8m

Kristoffer Ajer - £750k

Loic Nestor - Free

Florian Jungwirth - Free

Out's (estimated prices)

Jamie Paterson - £8m+

Henri Lansbury - £7m+

Jack Hobbs - £7m+

All three were plus add on's & percentage of profit on next sale(which wont happen because neither are worth more than that). I'm only in early July so still hoping to get rid of some more players.

I didn't get Pereyra or any other big name free transfers because they were all asking for an absurd amount of money - upwards of £100k which I wasn't willing to adjust my budget to. In fact, even 3.5-4* rated ones other than the two I signed on £20-25k per week were asking ridiculous money.

I'm not sure what else I'll do in the transfer market tonight, my team is looking a bit on the young side.

GK: Hansen

RB: Nestor

CB: Coates / Vallejo

CB: Reginiussen

LB: Tagliafico

DM: Jungwirth / Fossum

MC: Tielemans

MC: Fossum / Coric

RW: Lozano

LW: Shala

ST: Assombalonga

There'll be a bit of rotation with Fossum, Coric, Vallejo, Unal, Ajer and also Tariq & Savistskiy if I get WP's granted for them.

I finished my 4th season.

Won my first Premier League title, won the League Cup and got to the Champions League Final in my first season competeting, lost to Barcelona on pens!!

Was gutted, 2-2 full time, 3-3 after extra time. Messi even missed the 1st pen of the shootout, just wasnt to be.

After that season my sponsorship has shot up and the club are building a new stadium to be ready for 2021/2022 season, also have State of the Art Youth & Training.

Start of 5th season and i've picked up 4-5 World Class potential regens and sold off my squad players.

Had a difficult start to the season due to this but hoping for improvement after xmas.

I'm not sure what else I'll do in the transfer market tonight, my team is looking a bit on the young side.

GK: Hansen

RB: Nestor

CB: Coates / Vallejo

CB: Reginiussen

LB: Tagliafico

DM: Jungwirth / Fossum

MC: Tielemans

MC: Fossum / Coric

RW: Lozano

LW: Shala

ST: Assombalonga

There'll be a bit of rotation with Fossum, Coric, Vallejo, Unal, Ajer and also Tariq & Savistskiy if I get WP's granted for them.

Oddly, this side seems to be doing the job for me. I've had a hat full of injuries which have disturbed my preferred starting eleven, Shala has been injured twice with Albania, Coates was injured for a while initially & so was Nestor.

Tielemans & Lozano have been incredible so far. Got a work permit for Tariq, so I've essentially got six players that can play in my three CM/DM positions when using Vallejo as a CB and Cohen at LB. Savitskiy failed WP again, so I ended up loaning in Edgar Salli from Monaco as back-up.

Despite a six game winless run, I'm currently sitting in fifth spot beginning of December, so far exceeding where I thought I'd be. I'm expecting the wheels to fall off a bit second half of the season as teams are knocked out of Europe and can focus on the league, plus I think I'm only about 4 points off mid table so it's pretty tight. I got spanked 4-0 by Arsenal but snook 1-0's against United & Chelsea so happy days there. Oh & I'm flying in the Capital One cup, I haven't played a prem team yet, I've got Leicester in the quarters and iirc, the other teams in it are pretty beatable too.

E: You have to start a new game for Odegaard, don't you? I looked into it & decided it wasn't worth it, especially since I wouldn't even be guaranteed to get him.

Started up a Forest save. Completely revamped the squad. Spent plenty of cash as well as bringing a lot back in. Most of my ins are mainly deals over 48 months & include sell on clauses

Ins:

Tore Reginiussen - £400k

Pierre Bengtsson - £76k

Stanislaz Tecl - £1.5m

Hossine Kharja - Free

Stefan Strandberg - £550k

Denis Straqualursi - Free

Lucas Romero - £6m

Michael Chretien - Free

Andre Hansen £47.5k

David Pavelka - £1.6m

Jesus Zavela - £3.2m

Eder Balanta - £5m

Lucas Silva - £8m

Outs:

Djamel Abdoun - £500k - Millwall

Eric Lihaj - £500k - Huddersfield

Dorus De Vries - £300k - Hercules

Danny Collins - Free - Sheff. Utd

Greg Halford - £775k - Fulham

Steve McLaughlin - £100k - Preston

Jack Hobbs - £4.7m - Palace

Dexter Blackstock - £1.8m - Wolves

Jamie Paterson - £2m - Burnley

Henri Lansbury - £3.8m - Fulham

Kelvin Wilson - £1.4m - Wigan

Andy Reid - £1m - Watford

E. Schoenecker - Loan - Morecombe

Playing a diamond formation with complete wingbacks pushed slightly higher than my two centre backs

Started the season like a train & came so close to beating Chelsea in 3rd Rnd of Capital One Cup

Forest 3-1 Blackpool

Scunthorpe 0-1 Forest (Cup Rnd 1)

Bolton 0-3 Forest

Forest 3-3 Bournemouth

Forest 6-3 Reading

Forest 4-2 Charlton (Cup Rnd 2)

Sheff Wed 1-2 Forest

Forest 2-0 Derby

Forest 2-0 Fulham

Millwall 1-3 Forest

Forest 3-4 Chelsea after extra time (Cup Rnd 3)

Forest 2-0 Brighton

Wigan 0-2 Forest

Archived