FM15: Arsenal FC

JEinchy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Done a couple of swap deals with the Spanish giants.

Muslera + £22m for Ter Stegen

Mario + £16m for Carvajal

I'm trying to offload Badelj but nobody is interested for £8.5m. Sold Cazorla to Liverpool for £8m, looking for a replacement who will be understudy to Sanchez.

Well, boys, there's gonna be a barnburner in the Champions League in 2019. Barcelona and Bayern have been drawn against one another in the first knockout round. Ho. Ly. Crap.

I've got Dortmund, and hopefully by the time it rolls around I'll have the squad back onside. Nearly all my players have gotten upset at me for leaving Laurent Koscielny and Kinglsey Coman out of the squad for the Club World Championship. I don't care even a little bit about the competition; the board cares less, if that's possible. I want my stars to get rest, and to use it to blood young players. Unfortunately there's not a way to communicate that to players, and they're justly (I think) upset that one of the most important players in the team has been left out. Bit of a dressing room revolt, I've quelled it but morale is still low.

Recent results have been alright. After the Videoton 5-1, I went on a bit of a tear, scoring five goals each in four of the next seven games. Unfortunately, I also lost 1-2 to Tottenham at their place, New White Hart Lane as it's imaginatively named. The defense is steady, basically conceding one goal a game. It's all about the attack and whether the forward players click.

Aaron Ramsey has been a total boss. It's disgusting how good he is, frankly. He's got 9 goals and 11 assists from 20 starts and one (brief) substitute appearance. He's completing 86% of his passes and 83% of his tackles; pretty solid for a player playing half as a CMa and half as a BBMs. I really hope he wins some of the major world awards.

The final of the Club World Championship is coming up and I'm pretty excited. I don't care about the competition per se, but I'll be playing some of my best prospects at goalkeeper, right back, center back, in three of my five midfield positions and up front. Against admittedly weak opposition in Auckland City, Arsenal's kids scored six, led by striker Ezequiel Ponce's hat trick.

PS. does anybody know me why I can't put a picture here like you do? It says I don't have a permission or sth.

If you're using URL, make sure the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" box is unticked.

FM15 Season 2 – May

Premier League

EVERTON 2

Mirallas 55 Lukaku 86

ARSENAL 0

A game the players and the manager simply didn’t care about. We will get our revenge at Wembley.

Premier League

TOTTENHAM 0

ARSENAL 2

Podolski 13 Welbeck 38

A nice way to end the season with a good victory over our North London rivals.

FA Cup Final

ARSENAL 0

EVERTON 0

[Arsenal win 16-15 on penalties]

Match Stats Possession 58/42 Shots 18(9)/7(3) Corners 19/4 Fouls 15/13 CCC 1/2 WW 1/0 YC 1/1 Passes 498/371

Man of the Match- Calum Chambers 8.2

Arsenal – Szczesny Gibbs (Welbeck 88) Chambers Mertersacker Koscielny Wilshere (Ramsey 116) Khedira Podolski Sanchez (Chamberlain 75) Ozil (Cazorla 3) Welbeck

Subs Not Used: Ospina Balanta Debuchy Romero

Everton – Howard Baines Coleman Jagielka Stones Dos Santos (Besic 61) McCarthey Lulic (Iturra 51) Mirallas Koo (Young 75) Lukaku

Subs Not Used: Courtney Smalling Moreno Oviedo

We lifted my first FA Cup after the defeat to Liverpool last year. We controlled the game but as with the past few games we weren’t at our best. Not helped by the Quartet of Ozil Sanchez Wilshere and Cazorla all picking up injuries during the game. In the end an epic penalty shootout saw us come out 16-15 winners. Mirallas had the chance to win it but did a John Terry ( : ) ).The only injury that proved long term was Wilshere who will likely miss the Bayern game.

Podolski Ramsey Chamberlain Welbeck Cazorla Khedira Koscielny Gibbs Chambers Mertesacker Szczesny Podolski Ramsey Chamberlain Welbeck Cazorla Khedira Koscielny

Baines Lukaku Jakielka Stones Mirallas Young Coleman McCarthey Iturra Besic Howard Baines Lukaku Jagielka Stones Mirallas Young Coleman

Champions League Final

REAL MADRID 0

ARSENAL 1

Chamberlain 24

Match Stats Possession 50/50 Shots 26(13)/12(8) Corners 10/6 Fouls 21/7 CCC 5/1 WW 2/0 YC 2/1 Passes 342/310

Man of the Match- Mezut Ozil 9.0

Real Madrid – Casillas Marcelo Carvajal Pepe Ramos Modric (Jese 45) Kroos Clasie (Illarramendi 78) Bale (Volland 83) Ronaldo

Subs Not Used: Navaz Johnson Asamoah Mario

Arsenal – Szczesny Gibbs Chambers Mertersacker Koscielny Ramsey Khedira Podolski Chamberlain Ozil (Balanta 87) Walcott (Romero 72)

Subs Not Used: Ospina Debuchy Cazorla Welbeck Sanchez

We became the first club since the start of the champions League to retain it. I had three major decisions to make before the start of the game. At CB, RW and Striker. Again we didn’t play very well and Real in their all black kit had 5 clear cut chances in the first half. Once we settled into a rhythm in the second we completely controlled the game and Real’s threat died.

Other News

No final monthly awards

A flood of sackings across Europe included Man City axing Bilic. Napoli sacking Benitez and Barcelona getting rid of Luis Enrique.

Hull and Wigan were relegated

Ozil named footballer of the year

Mata players player

Wilshere young player

KingLara manager of the year

TOTY - Courtois Baines Rafael Mertersacker Koscielny Tadic Forshaw Mata Ozil Walcott Sturridge

Bench: De Gea Toure Hazard Aguero Mirallas Blind Falcao

As usual the winners of the major domestic leagues will take part in the Emirates Cup. Bayern, Real Madrid and Juventus. We play Bayern in the semi final.

We also have a pre-season tour of Italy which will culminate with a game against Napoli.

End of season review coming soon.

90a95743-8925-48e5-ae4f-8a9be8c0d0b0_zps775e9215.jpg

Pre-Season/August Report

arsenal%201_zps2r4bbojl.jpgarsenal%202_zps9kyabukr.jpg

Pre-Season Friendlies

Arsenal203_zpsyyg0ezt0.jpg

11/08/18 | Community Shield(Final) | Wembley

STARTING FORMATION/TEAM: GK: Romero© 6.9 RCB: Kjær 8.3 LCB: Koscielny 7.4( Doria 84) RWB: Vicente 6.2 DMC: Assis 6.7 LWB: Taylor 6.7 MCR: Caetano 6.7( Wilshere 45/6.6) MCL: Neves 6.5 STCR: L.Long 6.6 STC: Giroud 6.9 STCL: Rosa 6.6( J.Long 51/6.3)

Arsenal 2 ( Rojo O/G 3 , Giroud 79 | Assts: Caetano/Ings 1)

Man Utd 2 ( Benzema 4 , Rondón 74)

Pen Shoot-Out

Arsenal 5 ( Wilshere , Giroud , Dória , Ings , Assis)

Man Utd 4 ( Mata , Van Ginkel , Benzema , Shaw)

14/08/18 | Euro Super Cup(Final) | Renato Dall'Ara

STARTING FORMATION/TEAM: GK: Koval 6.5 RB: Vicente 6.1 RCB: Kjær( Doria 19/7) LCB: Koscielny© 6.3 LB: Oliveira 6.3 MCR: Caetano( Wilshere 19/7.1) MCL: Assis 8.5 AMR: Leandro Robert 7 AMC: Rosa 6.4 AML: Deulofeu 6.8( Ings 48/6.7) STC: Giroud 6.9

Arsenal 2 ( Deulofeu Inj 48 , Giroud 57 , Leandro Robert 72 | Asst: Ings)

Man City 4 ( Agüero 14 & 54 , Coman 92 , Caulker 120+1)

18/08/18 | Barclays Premier League | Emirates

STARTING FORMATION/TEAM: GK: Milankovic Savic 6.9 RB: Chambers 7.5 RCB: Koscielny© 8.1 LCB: Stones 7.8 LB: Yenga 7.5 MCR: Wilshere 8.5 MCL: McCarthy 8.7 AMR: Oxlade-Chamberlain 9(MoM) AMC: L.Long 7.8 AML: Sterling 8.4 STC: Munir 9

Arsenal 3 ( Munir 47 & PEN 77 , Oxlade-Chamberlain 87 | Assts: Oxlade-Chamberlain/Wilshere/L.Long 1)

Tottenham 0

25/08/18 | Barclays Premier League | Vicarage Rd

STARTING FORMATION/TEAM: GK: Romero© 6.8 RB: Chambers 8.3 RCB: Stones 7.2 LCB: Woodward 7( Koscielny 71/6.8) LB: Yenga 7.9 MCR: Bäron 9(MoM) MCL: Neves 6.5( McCarthy 53/6.8) AMR: Deulofeu 7.5 AMC: L.Long 6.6( Oxlade-Chamberlain 60/6.8) AML: Sterling 7.7 STC: Giroud 8

Arsenal 3 ( Chambers 53 , Giroud 68 , Sterling 71 | Assts: Bäron 2 , Delofeu 1)

Watford 1 ( Sinclair PEN 8 , Murray Inj 60)

That's a good price for Ter Stegen. Was he interested in joining your club? I'll try to sign him in the summer.

For Cazorla's replacement I'd recommend Kishna or Martial.

Yeah! Surprisingly.

I brought in Bernard to cover Sanchez at AML. Got battered in the Community Shield against Chelsea but sitting top of the league after 10 games on GD. United are 2nd.

Qualified from my CL group with 2 games to spare. My squad seems pretty settled now, don't think there will be many major changes for a while.

Currently: 4231 wide.

Just started new save (default database), reached January 1.st 2014, doing well, 2nd in the PL, 5 points behind leaders Chelsea, 3 points ahead of no3, Man U. and no4 Stoke(!).

Control, Fluid. Shorter passing, work ball, whipped crosses, roam, close down more, lower tempo.

GK/defend (PI: distribute to full backs)

WBr/support - CD/defend - CD/defend - WBl/support

CM/support - DLP/defend

IFr/attack (PI: Roam + sit narrower) - TQ - IFl/support

AF (PI: Hold up ball) or DLF/attack

The rest is just set piece instructons, no further PI's than those already mentioned.

I did start with money to buy in the first window, in order to be able to sign 2 much needed additional central defenders.

Thomit,

Thank you for posting a reply with your tactic guidance, Since following your details with some slight tweaks to suit my style and players

im flying, I really appreciate your good feedback and information.

Signed Khedira 11m, Munir (loan), Musacchio 9m to partner Gabriel Originally But Koscielny snapped his cruciate ligament during

pre season and is out for the whole season, So either of them are partnering Mertersaker.

I'm doing very well in the league, played 8 won 8 beating Man Utd at old Trafford in the process, The rest of the games have been fairly win able

games, haven't really came up against anyone yet.

Im struggling to get Sanchez Playing at the minute though, He is just not effective in any role he plays, Either left or right side of the attacking 3.

Cazorla and Oxlade Chamberlain gave been brilliant out wide with Ozil through the middle behind either Giroud or Welbz.

I've literally just played a game and Sanchez has bagged a brace as a striker...I think i might have found him a new role in my team.

Hello all,

Just finished my first season on 15.3.1 & it went better than I thought it would.. winning the treble (I don't count the Community Shield)

Trophies_zpsnju6p9p4.jpg

Winning the league by 14 points & unbeaten in 27 (my personal record)

League%20Table_zpsyghkur1y.jpg

Loved hammering Chelsea 5-0 in the Champions League Final! Funny thing is Max Kruse ended up as top scorer in the CL with 11 but Messi won the Golden Boot with 10, how is that possible?!

Champions%20League_zpsu8hfveai.jpg

FA Cup was fairly straight forward tbh.

FA%20Cup_zpsrzrukzep.jpg

strange thing happend to me with the new patch.. I asked the bored to sign me Cavani, in November. I had no money (in budget).

I thought i mess around and ask the bored, and they simply said, fine we agree Cavani is good singning and deal agreed less then few days for 68 mil...

Watching last night's game has made me want to start my first Gunners save, try to get the best out of players like Alexis and Ozil in the same team and dominate both domestic and European competitions.

I don't really want to change the squad too much in the begining but improving LB and CM is a priority. I'd like to know people's views on both Digne and Ricardo Rodriguez as an attaking wing back. Rodriguez looks quality but is he that much better than Digne considering the difference in price and wages of both (Digne £3.5m + 50k p/w, Rodriguez £22.5m + 110k p/w)? I need someone who can get up and down the left flank and provide width all day like the famous Brazillian full backs as my LW will be playing more narrowly and cutting inside.

In CM, I'm planning on playing Ramsey and Jack W as B2B and DLP/D most games, with Ozil in the AM strata. For tougher games, I'll prob plug an anchor man in DM behind the two (who's roles will change slightly). My question is I'm looking to only make one signing who can potentially cover all three roles. The standout names are Khedeira, Schneiderlin and Wil Carvalho (got a soft spot for Ruben Neves as well but not sure if he would suit all 3 roles). I'll still have Arteta and Coquellin as backup but need someone with a bit more quality who can be used in rotation with Rambo/Wilshere.

Any recomendations would be great :)

Jorginho (Napoli) is one who can play nearly every DM or CM role possible. And is available for a sensible amount of money. There is Pogba of course, but he will probably be too expensive (for my taste, at least). And then there's the perennial Lucas Romero of course, who will be very useful no matter what; you can just buy him even before you have decided on roles and duties in your midfield. Just pay attention to the players' ppm's. Someone like Strootman for example looks to be a very versatile beast in midfield, but his ppm's makes him unsuitable for some of the roles that his attributes seems to suggest he'd be brilliant in. Etc. It's often not possible to "un-train" unsuitable ppm's either. Myself, I am currently (new game, default database, first season) using Ramsey/Arteta as DLP/d, and Wilshere/Flamini as CM/s, with Özil/Rosicky as a T in front. Rosicky will probably be swapped for someone young and up and coming, like Maximilian Meyer or Martin Ødegaard, when he retires (or asks to leave). And I'm in the market for replacements for Arteta and Flamini, who are not getting any younger. And as always, I will be looking to snatch Aboubakar asap.

I consider Wilshere to be somewhat unsuitable as a DLP because of his "gets forward...." ppm. It's not ideal for his CM/s role either, frankly, but it can be useful in that role also.

Thomit,

Thank you for posting a reply with your tactic guidance, Since following your details with some slight tweaks to suit my style and players

im flying, I really appreciate your good feedback and information.

Signed Khedira 11m, Munir (loan), Musacchio 9m to partner Gabriel Originally But Koscielny snapped his cruciate ligament during

pre season and is out for the whole season, So either of them are partnering Mertersaker.

I'm doing very well in the league, played 8 won 8 beating Man Utd at old Trafford in the process, The rest of the games have been fairly win able

games, haven't really came up against anyone yet.

Im struggling to get Sanchez Playing at the minute though, He is just not effective in any role he plays, Either left or right side of the attacking 3.

Cazorla and Oxlade Chamberlain gave been brilliant out wide with Ozil through the middle behind either Giroud or Welbz.

I've literally just played a game and Sanchez has bagged a brace as a striker...I think i might have found him a new role in my team.

Splendid, good to see some of my suggestions works for you.

I prefer playing Sanchez on the left, as a IF/s. I get more consistency out of him there, and he provides a very decent amount of assists and goals. But he's my number three striker when the other two are unavailable or being rested/rotated. His "offside trap" ppm is both a blessing and a curse, I find, and he loses the ball a bit too much, which can mainly be attributed to his "runs with ball often". He is after all a light-weight, and prone to be easily tackled or shuffled off the ball. I would prefer him to pass the ball on more swiftly. I haven't been successful in "un-training" his ppm's.

Jorginho (Napoli) is one who can play nearly every DM or CM role possible. And is available for a sensible amount of money. There is Pogba of course, but he will probably be too expensive (for my taste, at least). And then there's the perennial Lucas Romero of course, who will be very useful no matter what; you can just buy him even before you have decided on roles and duties in your midfield. Just pay attention to the players' ppm's. Someone like Strootman for example looks to be a very versatile beast in midfield, but his ppm's makes him unsuitable for some of the roles that his attributes seems to suggest he'd be brilliant in. Etc. It's often not possible to "un-train" unsuitable ppm's either. Myself, I am currently (new game, default database, first season) using Ramsey/Arteta as DLP/d, and Wilshere/Flamini as CM/s, with Özil/Rosicky as a T in front. Rosicky will probably be swapped for someone young and up and coming, like Maximilian Meyer or Martin Ødegaard, when he retires (or asks to leave). And I'm in the market for replacements for Arteta and Flamini, who are not getting any younger. And as always, I will be looking to snatch Aboubakar asap.

I consider Wilshere to be somewhat unsuitable as a DLP because of his "gets forward...." ppm. It's not ideal for his CM/s role either, frankly, but it can be useful in that role also.

James McCarthy( Everton) is also a fairly good all rounder

345957c6-760b-416b-9eec-0250e838c739_zps84f44c99.jpg

November Report

01/11/14 | Barclays Premier League | Emirates | Gusty,Drizzle 16°c

Formation Used: 4-2-2-2 WIDE

Arsenal 6 ( Giroud 2 & 14 , Oxladee-Chamberlain 29 & 39 , Alexis 84 & 90+2 | Assts: Zelalem/Oxlade-Chamberlain/Giroud 1 , Maitland-Niles 2)

Crystal Palace 0 (Thomas Inj 13 , Jedinak Inj 73)

04//11/14 | UEFA Champions League( Grp Stage) | Emirates

Formation Used: 4-2-3-1 MAT

Arsenal 2 ( Alexis 11 , Giroud 36 | Assts: Maitland-Niles/Alexis 1)

Sporting CP 0

08/11/14 | Barclays Premier League | Etihad

Formation Used: 4-2-3-1 MAT

Arsenal 1 ( Giroud 42 | Asst: Oxlade-Chamberain)

Man City 1 ( Bony 21)

22/11/14 | Baclays Premier League | Emirates

Formation Used: 2-3-2-3 Solid Defence

Arsenal 1 ( Giroud 49 , Koscielny S/O 90 | Asst: Wilshere

Tottenham 0

26/11/14 | UEFA Champions League | Lviv Arena

Arsenal 3 ( Alexis 37 , Giroud 48 & 81 | Assts: Alexis/Walcott 1)

Shakhtar Donetsk 2 ( Teixeira 68 , Adriano 82)

29/11/14 | Barclays Premier League | Stadium Of Light

Arsenal 2 ( Özil 21 , Welbeck 68 | Asst: Alexis)

Sunderland 0

So far this season my defence has been excellent

arsenal201_zpstqc2vtj1.jpg

Watching last night's game has made me want to start my first Gunners save, try to get the best out of players like Alexis and Ozil in the same team and dominate both domestic and European competitions.

I don't really want to change the squad too much in the begining but improving LB and CM is a priority. I'd like to know people's views on both Digne and Ricardo Rodriguez as an attaking wing back. Rodriguez looks quality but is he that much better than Digne considering the difference in price and wages of both (Digne £3.5m + 50k p/w, Rodriguez £22.5m + 110k p/w)? I need someone who can get up and down the left flank and provide width all day like the famous Brazillian full backs as my LW will be playing more narrowly and cutting inside.

In CM, I'm planning on playing Ramsey and Jack W as B2B and DLP/D most games, with Ozil in the AM strata. For tougher games, I'll prob plug an anchor man in DM behind the two (who's roles will change slightly). My question is I'm looking to only make one signing who can potentially cover all three roles. The standout names are Khedeira, Schneiderlin and Wil Carvalho (got a soft spot for Ruben Neves as well but not sure if he would suit all 3 roles). I'll still have Arteta and Coquellin as backup but need someone with a bit more quality who can be used in rotation with Rambo/Wilshere.

Any recomendations would be great :)

I signed Rodriguez and he is worth every penny! Can't compare him to Digne but his avg rating and assists speaks for itself (I'll get actual figures for you later)

I signed Lucas Romero for the DM role and as he is natural in both DM and CM he would be perfect for you. When he's injured/banned we usually concede... Top top player.

I always sign Alex Sandro (Porto) as a replacement for Monreal as WBL in all of my saves. He is first choice in that position, relegating Gibbs to rotation status. He also has decent enough stats in all attributes important for a CWB, if you want that. I play him either as WB/s or CWB/s, depending on the opposition.

There is Alaba (Bayern München), but I doubt you'll get him for a reasonable fee.

James McCarthy( Everton) is also a fairly good all rounder
I signed Rodriguez and he is worth every penny! Can't compare him to Digne but his avg rating and assists speaks for itself (I'll get actual figures for you later)

I signed Lucas Romero for the DM role and as he is natural in both DM and CM he would be perfect for you. When he's injured/banned we usually concede... Top top player.

Thanks for the help guys, Jorginho looks a really interesting option, if a little lightweight (saying that he'll fit right in with the current crop of midfielders :))

Must say I'm guilty when scouting players of spending too much time looking at their attributes and not taking enough notice of their ppm's, it's almost a trap I can't get myself out of. I seem to think that players in a more disciplined role will be exactly that, regardless of their ppm's, which I know isn't true.

Is anyone else have issues with player unhappiness? I haven't even finished one season yet and I've had Chambers complain that he wasn't getting enough games (despite being injured for 2/3 months), Wilshere complain when I signed Walcott on a new contract, Gibbs became unhappy (with no warning) that he didn't get offered a new contract for good form (also causing half my squad to become unhappy) and Gabriel demanding a new contract to match Gibb's new contract.

"Fortunately", Wilshere's only a rotation option and he's gotten over it and Debuchy got a long term injury so I can play Chambers at RB as well as CB.

i have a problem with wilshere and ramsey

they just seem to produce

any tips on roles?

I would look at their coach report which suggest what role it would suit them better :thup:

I would look at their coach report which suggest what role it would suit them better :thup:

If you go by that approach when selecting roles, you can easily end up with something very unbalanced. That's really not the way to go about it.

The tactic and the formation will to a large extent dictate what roles you should have, and that's not necessarily what's the "best" roles for any particular player. The midfield particularly is where you should try to have a good balance. Read the stickies in the Tactics & Training forum, and this guide, which I have found very helpful when it comes to selecting roles and role combinations.

90a95743-8925-48e5-ae4f-8a9be8c0d0b0_zps775e9215.jpg

September Report

01/09/18 | Barclays Premier League | Emirates

STARTING FORMATION/TEAM: GK: Romero©7.1 RB: Chambers 8.4 RCB: Stones 8.5 LCB: Woodward 6.8( Koscielny 57/6.9) LB: Yenga 8 MCR: Bäron 6.8(McCarthy 62/6.9) MCL: Neves 8 AMR: Deulofeu 8.2( Oxlade-Chamberlain 68/7.3) AMC: L.Long 9(MoM) AML: Sterling 7.9 STC: Giroud 8.7

Arsenal 4 ( Giroud 5 , L.Long 61 , Oxlade-Chamberlain 71 , Stones PEN 88 | Assts: Deulofeu 2 , McCarthy/Giroud 1)

Reading 0

15/09/18 | Barclays Premier League | Olympic Stadium

STARTING FORMATION/TEAM: GK: Romero© 7.2 RB: Chambers 8.2 RCB: Stones 7.6 LCB: Woodward 6.5( Koscielny 61/6.8) LB: Yenga 6.8 MCR: Bäron 7.4( McCarthy 74/6.7) MCL: Neves 7.8 AMR: Deulofeu 6.9( Oxlade-Chamberlain 25/7) AMC: L.Long 8.6 AML: Sterling 6.8 STC: J.Long 8.8(MoM)

Arsenal ( Deulofeu Inj 25 , J.Long 55 & 63 , L.Long 73 | Assts: J.Long Bäron/Chambers 1)

West Ham 1 ( Gameiro 2)

18/09/18 | UEFA Champions League( Grp Stage) |

STARTING FORMATION/TEAM: GK: Romero© 7.6 RB: Chambers 7.2( Sérgio 45/6.7) RCB: Oliveira 8.6( Koscielny 85) LCB: Xulu 8.5 LB: Taylor 7.5( Swap with Sérgio 45) MCR: Wilshere 7.2 MCL: Assis 7.5 AMR: Bauer 9.2(MoM) AMC: L.Long 9 AML: Malcom 9.2 STC: Munir 7.9( Ings 85)

Arsenal 5 ( Oliveira 15 , Malcom 50 , Munir PEN 61 , Xulu 85 , L.Lomg 90+1 | Assts: Bauer

3 , Malcom/Munir 1)

22/09/18 | Barclays Premier League | Emirates

STARTING FORMATION/TEAM: GK: Romero 6.9 RB: Chambers 7.1 RCB: Dória© 8.8 LCB: Xulu 6.6( Kosicelny 41/6.9) LB: Taylor 7 MCR: Wilshere 8.6( McCarthy 73/6.6) MCL: Neves 6.9 AMR: Deulofeu 6.6( Rui Migel 41/7.1) AMC: L.Long 6.8 AML: Oxlade-Chamberlain 9.3(MoM) STC: Giroud 6.1

Arsenal 3 ( Deulofeu Inj 41 , Wilshere 50 , Oxlade-Chamberlain 54 & 82 | Assts: Rui Miguel/Oxlade-Chamberlain/Wilshere 1)

Man Utd 1 ( Moutinho 90+1)

26/09/18 | Capital One Cup(Third Rd) | Stamford Bridge

STARTING FORMATION/TEAM: GK: Romero 6.8 RB: Chambers 7.1 RCB: Xulu 7.6 LCB: Doria© 7.3 LB: Yenga 6.3( Taylor 84) MCR: Wilshere 7.2 MCL: Neves 7.2 AMR: Deulofeu 9 AMC: L.Long 9(MoM) AML: Oxlade-Chamberlain 8.3 STC: Giroud 6.3( Munir 61/7.1)

Arsenal 3 ( Oxlade-Chamberlain 55 , Zouma O/G 73 , Munir 87 | Assts: Deulofey 2 , L.Long 1)

Chelsea 1 ( Hazard 37)

29/11/09/18 | Barclays Premier League | Anfield

STARTING FORMATION/TEAM: GK: Romero 7.2 RB: Chambers 7 RCB: Xulu 6.8( Koscielny 78) LCB: Doria© 7.1 LB: Yenga 8.7 MCR: Wilshere 7.2 MCL: Neves 6.9( McCarthy 78) AMR: Deulofeu 6.9 AMC: L.long 6.6( Munir 72/6.8) AML: Oxlade-Chamberlain 6.8 STC: Giroud 8.8(MoM)

Arsenal 2 ( Giroud 45 & 90+1 | Assts: Yenga 2)

Liverpool 1 ( Sturridge 72)

In the 2018/19 season and looking for a replacement for Giroud want some similar to him but bit quicker

p.s: Lukaku is out of the question

I can't recommend Max Kruse at Gladbach enough dude, I've signed him 2 saves in a row now and he always performs well for me. Also, I know you're further in but at the beginning of the game he has a £9 mil release clause. He may not be world class but is very solid.

Also I'd recommend Richairo Živković at Ajax, absolute beast. And also Salomón Rondón at Zenit. Both 6'2" plus, strong & quick.

In the 2018/19 season and looking for a replacement for Giroud want some similar to him but bit quicker

p.s: Lukaku is out of the question

Also dude, why is Lukaku out of the question? Too obvious? I bought him for Arsenal on the first patch and he was a monster, won the Ballon d'Or in his 3rd season with me.

FM15 Season 2 Review

PRE SEASON

Our pre-season only consisted of three fixtures due to being unable to arrange friendlies close to the date. We beat Bournemouth 8-3 in the first with debutant Bernard scoring five. Against Bolton we drew 1-1 having played 70 minutes with ten men while the final fixture was to Italian side Bari. Again there was a first half sending off but Chamberlain scored a hattrick.

In the Emirates Cup we narrowly beat Boca Juniors 1-0 in the semis before thrashing Barcelona 4-0 in the final.

SQUAD

The only new face was Bernard. On deadline day I brought in Bertrand. Later in January due to accidentally not extending Bertrands loan I brought in Evra.

Olivier Giroud was the only major first team player to leave. It left me without a target man for the whole season. Something I will try to address in the summer. Other exits were Monreal, Joel Campbell and Flamini.

Szczesny Ospina Gibbs Bertrand/Evra Chambers Debuchy Koscielny Mertersacker Balanta Bernard Podolski Chamberalin Sanchez Wilshere Khedira Ramsey Romero Ozil Cazorla Walcott Welbeck

PREMIER LEAGUE

Last season we won the league by six points this time we extended it to 9. Although a late season slump saw us finish on the same amount of points. We scored 111 goals which was 3 more than last season and conceded 38 which was 4 less.

Highlights included hitting Nottingham Forrest for 7 both home and away. Beating Chelsea Liverpool and United away plus doing the double over Spurs.

WWWLWWWWWWWWDWWLWWWWWDDWLWWWWWWWDWWDLW

Home - Played 19 Won 15 Drawn 4 Lost 0 Goals For 62 Goals Against 19 Points 49

Away - Played 19 Won 14 Drawn 1 Lost 4 Goals for 49 Goals against 19 Points 43

Overall - Played 38 Won 29 Drawn 5 Lost 4 Goals for 111 Goals against 38 Points 92

FINAL LEAGUE TABLE

1. Arsenal 92 Points

2. Man Utd 83 Points

3. Chelsea 83 Points

4. Tottenham 61 points

5. Southampton 72 points

6. Everton 70 Points

7. Liverpool 67 Points

8. Man City 63 Points

------------------------------

18. Hull City 27 Points

19. Wigan 27 Points

20. Newcastle 22 Points

Season Awards

Goals

Sturridge 22 Ozil 22 Assombalonga 20

Assists

Ozil 16 Mata 13 Bernard 10

Average Rating

Ozil 7.78 Sanchez 7.54 Sturridge 7.42

Clean Sheets

Courtois 16 Howard 15 Mignolet 15 (5th - Szczesny 14)

Team of the year

Courtois Baines Mertersacker Koscielny Rafael Tadic Foreshaw Mata Ozil Walcott Sturridge

Subs: De Gea Y. Toure Hazard Aguero Mirallas Blind Falcao

Footballer of the year – Mesut Ozil

Players player of the year – Juan Mata

Manager of the year – Kinglara

Young Player of the year – Jack Wilshere

Golden Golves – Thibaut Courtois (16)

Goal of the season –Holtby vs Newcastle

Monthly awards

August – Player – Toivonen (Tot) – Young Player – Januzaj - Manager - KingLara

September – Player – Dembele – Young Player - Piazon– Manager – Van Gaal

October – Player – Mata Young Player - Sterling - Manager - KingLara

November – Player – Ozil Young Player - Sterling - Manager - KingLara

December – Player – Falcao Young Player - Januzaj - Manager – Moyes

January – Player Welbeck Young Player - Poyet - Manager - Billic

February – Player – Cuadrado – Young Player-Chambers - Manager - Mourinho

March – Player – Rooney Young Player – Chambers - Manager – Van Gaal

April – Player – Sturridge Young Player – Januzaj - Manager – Pochettino

Other Competitions

In the Champions League we easily won our group with five wins from six. In the first knock out stage we beat Sporting both home and away. In the quarters we drew the first leg 1-1 at Old Trafford before winning 4-1 at the Emirates. We beat Bayern on penalties after both sides had won the home legs 1-0. In the final it was another 1-0 this time against Real Madrid.

In the Fa Cup We beat both Barnsley and Brentford 2-0 before an extraordinary gave at Burnely saw us lead 4-0 inside 20 minutes before the sending off of Koscielny saw Burnely fight back and in the end it finished 6-5 to us. In the quarters we were denided a win at old Trafford by a 96th minute equaliser. We won the replay 5-1 though with Ozil scoring a hattrick. In the semis Chamberlain grabbed an 89th minute winner to beat Liverpool 3-2. In the final we faced their Merseyside rivals Everton and won 16-15 in an epic penalty shootout.

The League Cup was the only blip in the domestic season. We started we beating Fulham 2-0 and Chelsea 3-1 but were knocked out at home to eventual runners up Liverpool in the quarters 9-10 on penalties.

In the Super Cup we faced Chelsea and were unfortunate to lose 2-3. A bitter defeat to swallow.

In the community Shield we faced old foe Liverpool and after drawing 1-1 beat them 5-4 on penalties.

Full Appearances 14/15 –

GK

Name/Played/Conceded/Clean Sheets/ Assists/Motm/ Av Rating

Szczesny – 60-66-16-0-1-7.08

Ospina – 5-0-5-0-0-7.08

Played/Goals /Assists/MOM/Average Rating

Ozil - 54(3)-35-25-11-7.83

Khedira – 50(8)-3-8-3-7.16

Koscielny – 48(1)-3-1-0-7.38

Mertersacker - 48-6-0-2-7.30

Walcott – 44(7)-31-21-5-7.47

Wilshere - 38(12)-5-7-1-7.25

Chamberlain – 38(11)-18-17-7-7.54

Balanta – 35(3)-3-0-1-7.55

Podolski – 34(11)-20-11-5-7.46

Chambers – 34(3)-2-3-1-7.29

Debuchy -34(1)-0-4-0-7.34

Ramsey – 32(15)-2-5-0-7.04

Welbeck – 26(16)-21-6-5-7.42

Bernard – 24(16)-10-18-3-7.33

Sanchez – 23(17)-14-10-5-7.49

Gibbs – 23(1)-0-1-0-7.25

Bertrand – 20(1)-0-1-0-7.19 (Loan. Back to Chelsea in January)

Evra – 16(1)-0-2-0-6.99 (Loaned in January)

Romero – 10(17)-0-2-0-6.88

Cazorla – 9(8)-3-9-1-7.38

Munir – 8(12)-6-2-1-7.13

Vanni – 1-0-0-0-8.70

Boga – 1-0-0-0-7.0

REINFORMENTS

I may consider a new keeper but will be trying to buy a left back and a Target Man. I have a warchest of 155m so plenty of money to spend but also have to look at who is coming through.

Not sure about which players will leave yet. It depends what comes in.

all the suggestions have been unsuccessful Mongladbach want 50m for Kruse PSG want over 100m for Zivkovic United rejected 51m for rondon

I thought that may be the case being 5 seasons in. Zivkovic plays for Ajax at the beginning of the game.

I thought that may be the case being 5 seasons in. Zivkovic plays for Ajax at the beginning of the game.

I actually sold Zivkovic to PSG (release clause) Kruse starting contract runs out in 2017(I'm in 2018) and Obviously United aren't going to sell a good player to a rival cheap. anyway do you have any more to recommened

i have a problem with wilshere and ramsey

they just seem to produce

any tips on roles?

I play Ramsey as a Ball Winning Mid on Support on the right of central in a 4-4-2 formation. I've re-trained Wilshere to play Left Mid which he has played well in when I've rested Özil.

Archived