FM15: Arsenal FC

JEinchy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xabi, Xavi, Buffon, Pirlo all coming on a free at the end of the year on reasonable wages...why I hear you ask? I have some pretty good youth players, tutoring them with these will be invaluable

and then get them as staff :cool:

Haven't done an Arsenal save for a long time and with the lack of trophies in recent years I decided to undertake the challenge. Here is a brief(ish) mid season 1 update.

The transfer dealings went as follows.

0424bb00-6dc5-4e90-b940-9fd1152c5383_zps9347a2e3.png

Jones was initially brought in to rotate at DC with Mertesacker & Koscielny, but I then decided to bring in Balanta, leaving me with 5 DC's (including Chambers). Therefore decided to rotate Jones with Bender as an Anchor Man instead, he has perfect stats for this role, sitting just in front of the back 4 and acting as a 3rd DC when the WB's push forward. With the hefty outlay on incoming transfers I had to balance the books by offloading Podolski (only need 2 strikers) and Cazorla (would have taken playing time away from the likes of Ox & Campbell). Tried to sell Flamini but only received loan offers and looks like Diaby is leaving on a free.

This leaves the first team & rotation squad looking like this;

3325ba8c-73cf-413b-aa56-97b10ac28b5a_zpsa94ecda0.pnga987a2a6-9772-46b8-a076-3561dc2a4c09_zps5a9a6dd0.png

First Team / Rotation XI

I also had a minor upgrade of the coaching staff to ensure a minimum of 4* rating for all categories;

4dec09cc-289d-4a2c-b392-0ad23892c5d7_zps485cef22.png

The results so far have been really good, with just 2 defeats in total (not including the League Cup penalty shoot out loss, a game in which we were 3-1 up against MK Dons with 3 minutes remaining in normal time :mad:)

c2ee2947-1d9f-4d31-9c9e-c6235029bcd4_zps7f91b1b4.png

621c3aac-e992-4b74-af47-36acdbdf0ef7_zpsf54ca2e0.png

Probably the most pleasing result so far;

ArsenalvLiverpool_MatchPostMatch_zps442d2a81.png

The league is shaping up to be a 2 horse race (we have already been to Stamford Bridge and came away with a creditable draw);

9949211b-e219-411b-aa3d-228d87c83fdd_zps88c17295.png

We qualified top of the Champions League group despite me using the rotation XI for most games. Unfortunately we have drawn Bayern in the 1st KO round as they finished second in their group to Man City;

025671b6-7a2f-4f05-9665-6b973bcf3c7d_zpscdb3d60b.png

The squad has performed extremely well up to now, long may it continue. Goals are coming from all over the pitch at the moment which helps;

a3461853-2fa0-4c17-b917-c0f305cbef59_zps1ee19f60.png

Hope that wasn't too long a read :o

Done the preseason with 4-3-3-0 has worked very well with emphatic win (so be it against smaller teams) about to put it into test in the community shield v city and super cup v liverpool before making the final decision

Xabi, Xavi, Buffon, Pirlo all coming on a free at the end of the year on reasonable wages...why I hear you ask? I have some pretty good youth players, tutoring them with these will be invaluable

Wow man, did you get all of those at the end of the 2014/15 season? When you say reasonable, what is reasonable to you? I don't like paying over £100k a week normally, unless they're world class (Götze)

My main thing with my current Arsenal save is the competitiveness of the league (not a complaint at all), it's unreal! Have finished 4th, 5th & 4th so far and each season I've been in the title race with City, Chelsea, Man Utd & Everton and it's been nail bitingly close each time.. which is probably why I'm enjoying it so much!

2014/15; I lost the Champions League final to Barcelona. 15/16; won the Carling Cup against Everton (Micky Mouse I know, but still a trophy) 16/17; won The FA Cup against Chelsea. IRL as a Gooner, I think I would be happy with that.

October update Season 1

PREMIER LEAGUE

NEWCASTLE 2

Ferreyra 45 Streete 89

ARSENAL 3

Podolski 24 Ramsey 46 Chamberlain 50

Same amount of shots and possession but very one-sided. Another good performance especially as Newcastle were in good form.

PREMIER LEAGUE

LEICESTER CITY 0

ARSENAL 4

Podolski 33 61 Welbeck 34 Sanchez 66

Best performance of the season by miles. First goal for Sanchez . Podolski now got 11 goals playing as an inside forward on the left

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GS MD3

ARSENAL 3

Ozil 22 33 Podolski 36

NAPOLI 0

Mezut Ozil came to the party for the first time this season with a brace. Podolski scored again this time from a free kick. Sitting pretty at the top of Group H

PREMIER LEAGUE

ARSENAL 4

Welbeck 17 Podolski 19 Ozil 65 Sanchez 72

ASTON VILLA 1

Cissokho 45

We conceded our first goals in a while but still produced a good performance.

LEAGUE CUP 4TH ROUND

QPR 2

Debuchey o.g15 Hoilett 89

ARSENAL 3

Giroud 35 37 Dunne o.g 55

A Giroud brace gave helped us to a quite stuttering win. A howler by Ospina late on made it even more nervy

League Table

Four behind Chelsea who with Everton are still unbeaten

1. Chelsea Played 9 Points 23

2. Arsenal Played 9 Points 21

3. Everton Played 9 Points 20

4. Man City Played 9 Points 19

5. Man Utd Played 9 Points 19

3 month charts update

Goals –Podolski 10 Aguero 7 Eto’o 6

Assists – Costa 5 Hazard 5 Isla 4

Av Rating – Ramsey 7.97 Podolski 7.90 Terry 7.60

Mom- Podolski 5 Jedinak 4 Jovetic 3

Other News

Next round in League Cup is home to Chelsea.

Podolski deservedly won player of the month. Ramsey was second Young player was Berahino while I scooped my first manager of the month award.

Wacott has returned to full training. He has played 45 minutes for the under 21’s. He’s got another 45 due in a couple of days and then I will start using him in the first team.

Roma appointed Wenger as manager

November preview

4 away matches including the trips to Naples and Moscow. Chelsea cup game is in December.

Wow man, did you get all of those at the end of the 2014/15 season? When you say reasonable, what is reasonable to you? I don't like paying over £100k a week normally, unless they're world class (Götze)

It'll be end of seacond season. They are all under 100k, but some did cost me a large signing on fee!

KISS works beautifully with Arsenal in this edition of FM. (Keep It Simple Stupid).

New save: 4231 Wide, Control/Attacking, Very Fluid. TI's: Work ball, whip crosses, roam, close down more. PI: Keeper distribute to full backs.

That's it. Beginning of April 2015, battling for the title with ManU and Chelsea. Been using Welbeck and Giroud rotating as strikers, and they have 28 and 30 goals respectively, all competitions.

SK/d. FB/s - CD/d - CD/d - FB/s or a (auto)

RPM - CM/d.

IF or W/a - AM/s - IF or W/s.

DLF/a.

Players in first window: Juan Jesus, Aleksander Dragovic, William Carvalho. Out: Coquelin, Rosicky.

In January window: Martin Ødegaard.

Btw; Due to long injuries to Walcott and Sanchez, I've had to use Campbell a lot on the right - and am I happy I didn't sell him! The kid scores and assists like he's world class. New contract for him, no doubt. Stats: Apps 18(7), Goals 14, Ast 9, PoM 6, Av Rat 7.54

Season one Sept, Oct, Nov Update

Results

264mbtz.png

So as things stand I'm top of the league by one point. Played 13, won 11, drawn one and lost one. The Hull game was a bad day at the office, couldn't create anything and they scored their only half chance. Chelsea are on my tail and don't look like going away any time soon. The only games they've lost this season are to me and Hull(giant killers). The Champions League group stages have been a breeze. Played 5 games, won 3, drawn 2. Already qualified top of the group. Been playing a rotated 11 in this competition to keep my strongest 11 fit for league games. The League Cup knockout to Watford was a shocker. I did have a weakened team out but still expected to win. They dominated me from start to finish. No complaints.

end of 2020/2021 season

League - 3rd after losing to Man utd in the second last game to let them leapfrog me :( Chelsea won the league with 5 games to spare.

CoC - knocked out by chelsea in the semi, who lost to Norwich :D

FA Cup - knocked out in 4th round by sheff wed. Liverpool beat Chelsea in the final

Community Shield - hammered 4-1 by Chelsea

Champions League - knocked out in 1st round by Monaco 5-4 on agg

Start of 2020/21 season

Transfers in - All regens bar one...

Cristiano Ronaldo - Free (70k a week)

Mirko Mihalj - 750k - Barcelona

Lucas Smith - 11.75m - Man Utd

Damien Cordier - 18m - Lyon

Cesar - Free (now worth 25.5m after 3 games! :))

Esteban Tamburrini - 8m

total 38.5m

Transfers Out:

Alex Faassen - 14.75m

Tercio - 12m

Angel Correa - 11.25m

Thiago - 9.5m

Chad Bennett - 6m

Tosin Adarabioyo - 5.5m

Luis Fabbri - 3.5m

Koscielny - free

total - 62m

screenies

29BA27F36334E85A97F009CB0492F851941853D5

192B0498263154D344788882BC9A2A08AF2BA918

D4E2D209502C3C6305DF236DB5A8C94591F829A6

C3E82E778001922620EE47F08E9EDE39FF512E3C

D365F41DA02FB44E82280633AFA957B9F3D4E6F9

6C2032E1EF27BA29B53A0F115925BB81BEA64E15

FM15 update November

Premier League

ARSENAL 3

Sanchez 2 Podolski 5 15

SOUTHAMPTON 0

Chelsea were beaten 5-4 at Palace meaning a win would send us top of the table. 2-0 inside 5 minutes and then a third 10 minutes later and it was job done.

Champions League GS MD4

NAPOLI 3

Mertens 13 76 Savic 26

ARSENAL 1

Giroud 85

Without Khedira and we missed him badly. I perhaps played too openly but we were outdone on all three goals by set pieces. An off day

Premier League

WEST HAM 1

Valencia 4 Song s/o 66 Barreto s/o 69

ARSENAL 5

Giroud 7 15 42 86 Koscielny 76

Hit five for the first time. Playing against 9 men helped with Giroud repaying my faith in him. Ozil with 3 assists also outstanding

Premier League

ARSENAL 4

Sanchez 12 Giroud 16 81 Walcott 77

STOKE CITY 0

Efficient more than excellent. Walcott having played for England a few days before much to my displeasure marked his long awaited return with a goal. Podolski missed the game with an injury picked up playing for Germany.

Champions League GS MD4

CSKA MOSCOW 3

Musa 11 Wernbloom 30 Tosic 82

ARSENAL 1

Giroud 67

Back to back 3-1 defeats in the champions league. I played a tighter narrow game but still lost easily. A glimmer of hope when Giroud pulled one back but Tosic finished it off. Still only need a draw at home though to qualify.

Premier League

SWANSEA CITY 1

Sigurdsson 26

ARSENAL 1

Chamberlain 70

A first league draw of the season. We looked like heading to another defeat before rallying in the second half. Only Fabianskis heroics stopped us from winning it.

League Table

United are now 9th after a month which saw them lose all four league games.

1. Arsenal Played 13 Points 31

2. Chelsea Played 13 Points 30

3. Man City Played 13 Points 27

4. Everton Played 13 Points 24

5. West Brom Played 13 Points 23

Other News

Giroud won player of the month. Sanchez third. Jon Flanagan won young player with Chamberlain third while I had to settle for second place in manager of the month which went to Brendan Rodgers.

December preview

A tough month ahead. Next three league matches are City, Chelsea and Liverpool while we also have the Blues in the league cup and host Tottenham on boxing day. In the champions League we just need a point at home to Steaua. Stranger things have happened!

Season 14/15 December update

Results

24ya39d.png

So a good month for us. The only loss being to Southampton at a time where I had major injury troubles with me having only 4 available defenders, one of which was Kosielny on 80% fitness. Ended the game with Ox playing at WBL and Gil Romero at CB. The Spurs win was a bit sketchy, probably should have lost based on chances but we were very clinical infront of goal.

We've opened up a gap in the league table over Chelsea and now lead by 6 points. In the CL knockout stages we've drawn Napoli, which isn't too bad. Also drawn Bournemouth at home in the 3rd round of the FA Cup so a chance for my youth to make up for the League Cup exit to Watford!

In transfer news, I'm still trying to offload Diaby and Arteta. Noticed Nathaniel Clyne keeps rejecting contracts so put in an £8 million and they've asked for £10 million. Considering bringing him in and offloading Debuchy. What do people think? Also, has anyone managed to bring Reus in this early? He hasn't signed a contract yet so I may have a look at that release clause again.

I'm in Jan 2016 and Reus has only just signed a new contract, so I don't think there is that much rush.

I had him on the Beta version and he didn't perform...I'd keep Ayew, he seems to be performing for you, he is keeping Depay out of my side atm

Just grabbed the game. Excited to get started. Think this will be a very active year for me, a lot of travel on the horizon which is perfect for FM on the laptop.

Think I will be tackling my first Arsenal save with a 4-4-2 variation. Want to conquer getting Ozil playing well from the wing as my first challenge.

SEASON ONE REVIEW

Season one of my Arsenal career is over and has had plenty of highs and lows. The season started with a flurry of transfer activity.

0424bb00-6dc5-4e90-b940-9fd1152c5383_zps9347a2e3.png

The season started well with a 1-0 Victory over Man City in the Community Shield. Unfortunately this was followed not long afterwards with a penalty shoot out defeat to MK Dons in the Capital One Cup 3rd round.

In the Champions League, the group stage (Anderlecht, CSKA Moscow & LOSC) was won without too many problems. This came back to haunt us though as we drew Bayern in the 1st KO round (due to them finishing second in their group to Man City). A 0-0 draw in Germany put us in a good position, but a 1-0 defeat back at home meant we lost on aggregate.

In the FA Cup we reached the final with a good run, beating some good sides on the way (Crewe 4-0, Man City 3-3 & 1-0, Hull 4-1, Man U 1-1 & 3-0, Southampton 2-1). With a final against Championship side Charlton to look forward to it was time to finish the Premier League season. Chelsea were totally unstoppable and won the title with an "Arsenal like" unbeaten season. Despite this, we only finished 12 points adrift with a total of 88 points, which would usually be enough to win the title.

69601582-4b5f-4aeb-a9ce-41e5f7fb9a04_zpsaa35ede1.png

The FA Cup final arrived and after going 2-0 down we fought back to take the game to extra time, before going 3-2 ahead, only to see Charlton equalise in the final moments. The penalty shootout was lost in poor fashion, but the stats made a mockery of the final score (typical of this bloody game! :mad:).

ArsenalvCharlton_MatchPostMatch_zps2bfef085.png

The squad performed exceptionally well, with Sanchez being the star performer (winning the English Footballer of the Year and finishing as the Premier League Top Scorer). Ox was a pleasant surprise and has leapfrogged Theo in the pecking order at the Right Inside Forward position. The funny thing is that we had more players in the English Players' Premier Division Select XI than Chelsea (Mertesacker, Debuchy, Sanchez & Ozil). I was pleased that every member of the first team squad started a minimum of 15 games, this had been my goal at the start of the season.

c65975c6-8153-4fde-9caa-9da0fa23df00_zps45842276.png34546e66-b022-49d1-94bd-b51ea23c37ac_zps8230b8d5.png

I have decided not to mess around too much with the squad for next season and to mainly focus on bringing in potential world class youth players. The only change so far has been Monreal out and Lucas Digne in. The only other change is to bring in a good young back-up keeper, maybe Timo Horn, to replace Ospina.

EDIT: PSG just declared an interest in Koscielny and asked for a price. He is valued at £13.5m so I said £30m, they countered with £21.5m so I went back with £25m. Surprisingly they agreed so I now need to replace him. Any thoughts? Already got Mertesacker, Balanta and Chambers. Considering Bartra.

I'm on January 2015, first season. Welbo really prolific, he scores 11 goals in league and 4 goals in CL. Meanwhile, Giroud does not perform well. In 12 league apps he's scoreless, even he only managed just 1 goal outside Premier League. Transfer listed him for 16m pounds but seems only Liverpool interested in him, but they don't make offer for him yet. So he might sold for lower amount in 8-12m. Then who to replace him? Sanchez is really good at AMR on Ramdeuter role so i don't fancy move him permanently in striker role. Walcott seems good at upfront but he just recovered and not showing 100 % and just scored 1 goal. Then the other striker Sanogo i loaned him to Wigan.

Then who to buy? I really tempted to use 21m Marco Reus or 10m Munir El-Hadadi release clause or some 13m-18m for Memphis Depay but they are not striker? Does anybody have experienced on turning them to striker? If no then who to buy? Have 26m pounds left but budget. Btw, i signed Martin Odergaard and Zakaria Bakkali both on free transfer ;)

Sorry my English not perfect

I'm on January 2015, first season. Welbo really prolific, he scores 11 goals in league and 4 goals in CL. Meanwhile, Giroud does not perform well. In 12 league apps he's scoreless, even he only managed just 1 goal outside Premier League. Transfer listed him for 16m pounds but seems only Liverpool interested in him, but they don't make offer for him yet. So he might sold for lower amount in 8-12m. Then who to replace him? Sanchez is really good at AMR on Ramdeuter role so i don't fancy move him permanently in striker role. Walcott seems good at upfront but he just recovered and not showing 100 % and just scored 1 goal. Then the other striker Sanogo i loaned him to Wigan.

Then who to buy? I really tempted to use 21m Marco Reus or 10m Munir El-Hadadi release clause or some 13m-18m for Memphis Depay but they are not striker? Does anybody have experienced on turning them to striker? If no then who to buy? Have 26m pounds left but budget. Btw, i signed Martin Odergaard and Zakaria Bakkali both on free transfer ;)

Sorry my English not perfect

Hey Tinkerer, Highly recommend munir (i think everyone recommends him lol) especially if you use a poacher or false nine role upfront. absolute bargain for that price.

Spike, John Stones is a good, young British option. If you wanna look abroad you could try Varane, Marquinos, N'Koulou or Aymeric Laporte?

Thanks Phenomenon :thup:

I had agreed a deal with Barca for Bartra @ £25m, but he signed a new contract instead :(

Hey Tinkerer, Highly recommend munir (i think everyone recommends him lol) especially if you use a poacher or false nine role upfront. absolute bargain for that price.

Agreed 2,8m pounds/year salary with Munir, but few days later got message he signed new deal with Barca with only 1,95m pounds/year with 51m release clause :(

Offered 20m for Memphis Depay, now PSV want 59m pounds for him, ridiculous! So might take gamble with Reus, currently injured for 2 months :D

At least Giroud scored a goal in 5 - 0 win against Spurs in FA :D :D

Agreed 2,8m pounds/year salary with Munir, but few days later got message he signed new deal with Barca with only 1,95m pounds/year with 51m release clause :(

Offered 20m for Memphis Depay, now PSV want 59m pounds for him, ridiculous! So might take gamble with Reus, currently injured for 2 months :D

At least Giroud scored a goal in 5 - 0 win against Spurs in FA :D :D

Giroud has been pretty good for me but if you're looking for a youngster to replace him, I signed Paco Alcacer. He's currently being tutored by Giroud but he looks like he could be a great long term replacement.

Spike, try Samuel Umtiti from Lyon or Alessio Romagnoli for your CB position.

Thanks, i'll take a look :thup:

I have decided to go with Mert & Balanta as my first choice pairing, so want a young DC to pair up with Chambers when I rotate.

I have just signed a 17yo regen who will apparently be World Class. He will be ready to replace Mert in a couple of years time.

Giroud has been pretty good for me but if you're looking for a youngster to replace him, I signed Paco Alcacer. He's currently being tutored by Giroud but he looks like he could be a great long term replacement.

Giroud (& Welbeck in rotation) have been brilliant for me. So much so that I had to fend off interest from Real Madrid in January.

Offered 20m for Memphis Depay, now PSV want 59m pounds for him, ridiculous!

If you have offered £20m and they want £60m you will get him for £40m.

I have noticed that when you make an offer and the other team counter offer, you always end up agreeing a price bang in the middle of the two figures.

Thanks, i'll take a look :thup:

I have decided to go with Mert & Balanta as my first choice pairing, so want a young DC to pair up with Chambers when I rotate.

I have just signed a 17yo regen who will apparently be World Class. He will be ready to replace Mert in a couple of years time.

Giroud (& Welbeck in rotation) have been brilliant for me. So much so that I had to fend off interest from Real Madrid in January.

Just out of interest.. why are you playing Chambers as a CB? Is he not a natural RB on the game?

Yeah Giroud and Welbs have both been really good for me. The latter is actually top of the scoring charts in the premier league and I'm now in the middle of Feb. I think if I get some serious interest in Giroud and can get a decent fee for him I'll take it though. As much as I rate him(both in game and real life), I think there are better options on the game for a big club like Arsenal.

Phenomenon I've found Chambers more than capable at CB, he will porbably end up there in my save.

Yeah I've noticed quite a few people play him there. I guess with me having bought Jones, Balanta and Stones straight away I've not had a need for him to play there.

Anyone had problems with Kieran Gibbs? As soon as City showed the slightest interest in him he's asking me for a move. He's second choice to Marcelo so may consider getting rid at the end of the season and bringing in someone like Luke Shaw. Maybe even David Alaba if I get a decent transfer chest.

Just out of interest.. why are you playing Chambers as a CB? Is he not a natural RB on the game?

Yeah Giroud and Welbs have both been really good for me. The latter is actually top of the scoring charts in the premier league and I'm now in the middle of Feb. I think if I get some serious interest in Giroud and can get a decent fee for him I'll take it though. As much as I rate him(both in game and real life), I think there are better options on the game for a big club like Arsenal.

I play him as a central defender.

Phenomenon I had the same problem, I said I'd let him go if they came for him, but they never did. I've moved him to AML as Depay & Ayew are both broken and he's on fire...considering keeping him there

My AML and AMR are scorers of quite a lot of goals for my tactic so I'm not sure he'd be suited to that role for me.

How's Depay been for you? Been trying to unsettle him from the start so that he requests a transfer because I refuse to pay the £50 million they're requesting. I have not long agreed to bring in Bakkali in at the end of the season on a free, so not sure whether to keeping pursuing him or just concentrate on turning Bakkali into my long term AML.

Hit and miss tbh, he get's stroppy when he;s on the bench, has brilliant soekks for 3 or 4 games where he;s nearly unstoppable, and then has 4 or 5 games where he's pedestrian at best, and when he has one of theses I play Ayew and he's fantastic.

So I'm not 100% sure on whether to make him a long term investment or not...the rest of this season will be key for his future I think.

On a season update, just been knocked out of the COC 6-at the semi-final point by Utd 6-4 (winning away 3-2 and losing at home 4-1 aet!) Not very happy but hey ho, onwards and upwards.

How many draws?

2. Table is here http://i.imgur.com/OrTCAGA.png

Only reason I don't have a player in the top goalscorers list is because I rotate my players a lot to keep them happy. Have Welbeck, Berardi, Aboubakar rotating as the false 9. My inside forward, Bernard, was my top goalscorer with 16.

I was going to sign Denis Suarez, who developed really nicely despite being stuck in Barca B for some reason, but he retired at the ripe old age of 25 after Barcelona released him. He wasn't even injured, just unattached for 1 season. His wage demands put me off initially.

I'm actually not sure what to do with my game now, I'm not sure if this tactic is exploiting some match engine bug (it's just my own tweaked version based on a combination of other tactics discussion). I just beat Dortmund 6-0 in the CL finals. http://i.imgur.com/gzrlMv1.jpg

Only reason I don't have a player in the top goalscorers list is because I rotate my players a lot to keep them happy. Have Welbeck, Berardi, Aboubakar rotating as the false 9. My inside forward, Bernard, was my top goalscorer with 16.

I was going to sign Denis Suarez, who developed really nicely despite being stuck in Barca B for some reason, but he retired at the ripe old age of 25 after Barcelona released him. He wasn't even injured, just unattached for 1 season. His wage demands put me off initially.

I'm actually not sure what to do with my game now, I'm not sure if this tactic is exploiting some match engine bug (it's just my own tweaked version based on a combination of other tactics discussion). I just beat Dortmund 6-0 in the CL finals. http://i.imgur.com/gzrlMv1.jpg

Wow, really impressive season for you. Impressive result against Dortmund too. I know what you mean about what to with the game now. Do you have any regens you wanna develop?

What tactic are you using?

Do I use him as my 4th central defender and aim to give him 15-20 games......or do I send him out on loan for a season??? :confused:

ErikFanni_OverviewProfile_zps18de9af0.png

Looking at him, I'd keep him at the club, get him tutored by someone with decent determination.. and just bring him on for the last 20 minutes in games as often as you can afford to.

Looking at him, I'd keep him at the club, get him tutored by someone with decent determination.. and just bring him on for the last 20 minutes in games as often as you can afford to.

That's what I was thinking.

Archived