The Official 'How Do I Find/What Does this mean?'' Thread

Unless someone else with an eagle eye can spot something, it looks like a bug. Could you log in here and upload your save (or at least have it ready to upload)? http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/425-Transfers-Contracts-and-Responsibilities

If you just started, the first round of internationals wouldn't have started yet, so no player has been picked.

Yes just started the save but normally i can do it on previous fm's as like to do all my scouting before pressing the continue button. Thanks for the quick reply, ill give it a go :-)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes just started the save but normally i can do it on previous fm's as like to do all my scouting before pressing the continue button. Thanks for the quick reply, ill give it a go :-)

This has been changed in FM15. Just scout the "normal" way. ;)

I started a game with only England as a playable league and then added lots of unplayable leagues (for larger database). Now the game is running very slow and I´d like to remove most of the unplayable leagues, but I can´t find where I do that. At the "Add/Remove Leagues"-page, I can only remove England ...

Very happy if anyone can help, thank you.

I started a game with only England as a playable league and then added lots of unplayable leagues (for larger database). Now the game is running very slow and I´d like to remove most of the unplayable leagues, but I can´t find where I do that. At the "Add/Remove Leagues"-page, I can only remove England ...

Very happy if anyone can help, thank you.

As they're little more than view only leagues, I don't think it's possible to remove them, because they're not really "added" into your game, but just there for viewing. I don't think there's much you can do about it.

Where is the option for training two more tactics? In FM 14 it there used to be option "Add Tactic" on tactics overview screen, belo the default/standard tactic.

I'm not sure I understand. You're talking about training tactics as in Match Training on the Training screen? Or simply adding a 2nd/3rd tactic in the Tactics screen?

As they're little more than view only leagues, I don't think it's possible to remove them, because they're not really "added" into your game, but just there for viewing. I don't think there's much you can do about it.

OK, thanks for answering. Does it affect the speed of the game? Now i have 0,5*/5* in speed, I´m pretty sure it wasn´t like that when I started the game .. Any way I can boost the speed now or do I need to restart the game?

OK, thanks for answering. Does it affect the speed of the game? Now i have 0,5*/5* in speed, I´m pretty sure it wasn´t like that when I started the game .. Any way I can boost the speed now or do I need to restart the game?

It might affect it only because of the extra players in the game now because you chose those leagues. I don't think you can boost the speed, unfortunately.

I'm not sure I understand. You're talking about training tactics as in Match Training on the Training screen? Or simply adding a 2nd/3rd tactic in the Tactics screen?

In FM 2014, in Training overview screen, on the left side there is your default tactic and its familiarity level, under that it says "Add tactics", so I can add one or two tactics that can also be trained.

Where is that ioption in FM 15?

Not for me.

I have three tactics: Standard, Attacking and Defending.

Standard is the first one I made and the default one/the current one I'm using. In Training screen (Overview) under MAtch Training there is only Standard. Under Team tab, in MAtch Prep, there is also only Standard. No sign of other two.

If I switch my current tactic to Attacking, then that's the only being trained.

Same goes for Defending.

Could you take an SS and show me?

I am facing the same problem Fabio does. I use three tactics. How can I train all of them instead just one?

Not for me.

Standard is the first one I made and the default one/the current one I'm using. In Training screen (Overview) under MAtch Training there is only Standard. Under Team tab, in MAtch Prep, there is also only Standard. No sign of other two.

Same goes for Defending.

Guys

when you scout a player and one star is black what does this mean?

last question in previous FMs you have been able to search for a similar player, I cant seem to see it in FM15

The very first post explains this.

Where can I find the squad depth screen in my scout's next opposition report?

You're not the first to ask this. It seems that you can't, but it has been raised in the bugs forum to see if it is a bug.

Not for me.

Same goes for Defending.

I am facing the same problem Fabio does. I use three tactics. How can I train all of them instead just one?

Could you please report this in the User Interface Bugs section?

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/426-User-Interface

Sort of a noob question I'd say, but I don't remember seeing it on previous versions.

What does it mean when the following happens and how am I supposed to deal with it?

"Tomas Rosicky and Mikel Arteta are reported unhappy with training at the moment. Most of them feel they are not getting enough attention during attacking training"

Sort of a noob question I'd say, but I don't remember seeing it on previous versions.

What does it mean when the following happens and how am I supposed to deal with it?

"Tomas Rosicky and Mikel Arteta are reported unhappy with training at the moment. Most of them feel they are not getting enough attention during attacking training"

It is related to coach workloads. This is being looked at, as it seems quite hard to get workloads down from heavy to average.

In regards to the black stars, here is from the first post:

"What do the black stars mean on a player? - This means a scout does not have a fully formed opinion of the player and further scouting is needed. The player could be as good as the black stars suggest, but the scout needs to view him more to find out."

So why do my own players have the black stars? Since you can't even get scouts to look at your own players, only coaches?

In regards to the black stars, here is from the first post:

"What do the black stars mean on a player? - This means a scout does not have a fully formed opinion of the player and further scouting is needed. The player could be as good as the black stars suggest, but the scout needs to view him more to find out."

So why do my own players have the black stars? Since you can't even get scouts to look at your own players, only coaches?

It's to reflect the uncertainty in their potential when they're young.

Hi I had a look at the first post and doesn't say where you can search for a simalar player and it then gives u a list of players?

Thanks

Sorry, I thought that had an obvious answer. When you set an assignment, you have the option of choosing "Replacement For". Pick the position and select a player of yours who has played in that position. :)

Had only a quick look at the game and on some players attributes ill have example: 12-14 instead of one attribute number. Why is this?
It's a range. He could have 12, 13 or 14 for that attribute. Scout him more.

Change the whole team training to attacking and sign a good attacking coach or auto assign a good one if you have one already.

Is there any way of selecting substitutes without having to go to the 'Quick Pick' section in the new tactics screen?

3 ways I can think of quickly:

- Drag a player to the sub shirts next to the tactic pitch

- Drag a player to the sub slot

- Click on the sub slot and pick a sub from the pop up menu.

Do the Touchline Team Talks activate Team and/or Player Instructions by any chance?

I'm not sure about their workings under the hood. Sorry. :(

Sorry if Ive missed this one but I have 2 manager profiles in my game and cant seem to find the option to switch from one Profile to the other ?????

In the FM menu there should be an option to switch managers.

Can you still ask players to retire from internationals?

If yes, how do you do it please?

Any answers for this, anyone? I manage in the Belorussian 2nd Division... very far away from international games!

How do I set an assignment for players age at most 16/17 and any star level?

All I'm seeing now is between certain age and you pick a certain star level which nearly all the time comes back with no players.

In the age range, just set - min 16 max 17

In Current Ability at least 1/2 star

In Potential Ability at least 1/2 star

And this will come back with players that have potential of like 3 stars and above?

No, it will come back with pretty much every player available between 16 and 17.

If you want 3 star + potential, then set the potential stars to 3 stars.

How do I find a player/coaches coaching attribute profile?? Got Gerrard to agree to be player coach, but for the life of me I cannot find any coaching attributes on his profile.... ta muchly

I don't have the game open right now, but anyone is welcome to answer by the way! I don't know where half the stuff is, but I try and find them when asked, and usually it's in a logical place!

How do I find a player/coaches coaching attribute profile?? Got Gerrard to agree to be player coach, but for the life of me I cannot find any coaching attributes on his profile.... ta muchly

Just go over the overview, then go down to staff attributes

Edit: Photo to explain

f38698af26d00b8afbfa8df77c93e160.png

Archived