Sports Interactive Community
Neil Brock

The Official 'How Do I Find/What Does this mean?'' Thread

How do I watch a match I've downloaded in Full? I've got the option to watch Goals, Comprehensive etc but not full when I could the other week :(

What works for me is to select Comprehensive, though you can probably choose anything. When the first highlight starts, typically kick-off, just forward a few seconds on the timeline. The match will now play in full.

How do I find out how long it takes to become a citizen in each country? (to decide an affiliate and bypass work permit problems)

What works for me is to select Comprehensive, though you can probably choose anything. When the first highlight starts, typically kick-off, just forward a few seconds on the timeline. The match will now play in full.

Nice one, thank you, I know I sussed it out before but just couldn't for trying last night

Nice one, thank you, I know I sussed it out before but just couldn't for trying last night

Hmm, that's not working :/ It just fast forwards to the end of the highlight, then when I rewind the next highlight it just stops at the beginning

Hmm, that's not working :/ It just fast forwards to the end of the highlight, then when I rewind the next highlight it just stops at the beginning
Just forward to a non-highlight area.

Oh one more thing like above, I record my best goals, but where do I go to review those recordings?
How do I find out how long it takes to become a citizen in each country? (to decide an affiliate and bypass work permit problems)

No idea on these 2 unfortunately. Hopefully someone else can assist.

There's probably a better way, but if you load up the editor you can search for each Nation and then click on the Information screen.

There's probably a better way, but if you load up the editor you can search for each Nation and then click on the Information screen.

Thanks, i'll take a look tonight. This information should be available when selecting an affiliate club to get around work permits in game, something for SI to implement in the future?

How do i create a custom shortlist? Say for example i want all under 19 players to be in one shortlist and all over 19 in another. How would i do this?

**Edit** Found it

Hi

I can't see how I can add new items to my subscriptions - specifically news about transfers and youth intake

Probably staring me in the face but haven't seen anything obvious yet

Hi

I can't see how I can add new items to my subscriptions - specifically news about transfers and youth intake

Probably staring me in the face but haven't seen anything obvious yet

I've been wondering the same tbh so being pointed in the right direction would be great

I have two players who are scoring freekicks on a regular basis. Is there anywhere i check to see which one of the players has scored the most?

Is there a way to check my reputation as a manager ? I don't mean 'national or 'regional' , but like Ca and Pa .

I read somewhere that we gain points when winning things and getting awards, any way to see how many 'points' i have ?

I'm trying to spot my manager points in the hall of fame list... i started lower league and got myself promoted etc... where can i check my points when i'm not in the top ten of my country/continent ?

Is there a way to check my reputation as a manager ? I don't mean 'national or 'regional' , but like Ca and Pa .

I read somewhere that we gain points when winning things and getting awards, any way to see how many 'points' i have ?

Reputation and CA/PA are very very different things... you can't check your CA/PA at all unless you use an in game editor.. you aren't really meant to know this...

I'm trying to spot my manager points in the hall of fame list... i started lower league and got myself promoted etc... where can i check my points when i'm not in the top ten of my country/continent ?

afaik you will only see your points when you get on the top lists in the Hall of fame.. before that.. you aren't in the hall as it were...

Not to be confused to the Leaderboards of course which shows you against other users worldwide and shows points there.

any responses to comments 963 & 964 would be appreciated - cheers

20bfe00f05d1bcc66c81309bc43f5d5b.png

In the above screen, you can see it's navigated to by way of 'INBOX> SUBSCRIPTIONS'

in there you can see all of the headers to which you are subscribed to and check boxes which will include everything you need.

I'll copy this from the other thread as it looks like this thread actually looks more suitable for my question.

Hi, just updated the to the new patch but the matchday infos I usually use on the screen (Home team ratings, away team ratings, match stats) suddenly disappeared. I tried to deselect them and reselect them and it just wont show up anymore. Not sure where to ask this or where should I go to but yea I tried quitting the game and restarting the game and reselecting the matchday infos but it still wont come up. Does anybody know how to fix this?

where's the suggest target thing that was in transfers last year

Still under transfers. Transfers>Director of Football>Suggest Transfer targets. This is an option even if you don't have a director of football.

Reputation and CA/PA are very very different things... you can't check your CA/PA at all unless you use an in game editor.. you aren't really meant to know this...

afaik you will only see your points when you get on the top lists in the Hall of fame.. before that.. you aren't in the hall as it were...

Not to be confused to the Leaderboards of course which shows you against other users worldwide and shows points there.

Thanks for the response , i'm not in this years leaderboards either ? Last year i was.

Thanks for the response , i'm not in this years leaderboards either ? Last year i was.
If you have used the in game editor, you wont be on the boards.

If you have used the in game editor, you wont be on the boards.

Never used the editor (i think ?), don't even know where to find it

If you have won something that earned you hall of fame points your manager should be listed at the bottom of the list (you may need to scroll down), also depending on what you have won you might not appear on each of the hall of fame lists (country, nationality, world etc...).

I also don't think getting promoted on its own earns you any points you need to have won the league.

I see a lot of screenshots were their club pages shows 'Hot prospect' but on my game it only shows Manager, Captain, Vice captain and Key player. Is there something I need to change to get this?

It was always there in FM14.

I see a lot of screenshots were their club pages shows 'Hot prospect' but on my game it only shows Manager, Captain, Vice captain and Key player. Is there something I need to change to get this?

It was always there in FM14.

Custom skin? Can you show a screenshot of what you mean?

Custom skin? Can you show a screenshot of what you mean?

FM14-5-540x303.jpg

This is from FM14 but shows you what I mean. As you can see to the right there is 'hot prospect' was this removed from FM15 or do I need a custom skin as you said?

FM14-5-540x303.jpg

This is from FM14 but shows you what I mean. As you can see to the right there is 'hot prospect' was this removed from FM15 or do I need a custom skin as you said?

In the default skin, click on Club in the side bar.

KQpqwTU.jpg?1

This is what I get.

It has to be your resolution then. I have Hot Prospect right under Key Player.

How can you see previous meetings with teams that you played with already?

I can see previous meetings for a club that I'm playing against in next week, or in next 2 months, no difference. But I just can't find the previous meetings with the clubs I played with before (and not playing against them in this season anymore).

If you have won something that earned you hall of fame points your manager should be listed at the bottom of the list (you may need to scroll down), also depending on what you have won you might not appear on each of the hall of fame lists (country, nationality, world etc...).

I also don't think getting promoted on its own earns you any points you need to have won the league.

Thanks, i will now this for sure this evening(about to win the Johnstone trophy with Shrewsbury and that should get me some points).

Is there a big list with the points we gain when winning something ?

I'm back with again a question about hall of fame. I want to play the journeyman challenge and i would like to know(before i sign a contract with team X) how many points i'll receive for winning the swedish cup, the german second divison etc.. Can we view a list in the game(or on a website ?)

Thanks

Just a quick question.

Say I have a player whose appearances are appearing as '5(1)', when I hover over it, it says:

Starting appearances - 5

Appearances as a substitute - 1

Does this mean he's played 6 games or does it mean he's played 5 but 1 of them was coming off the bench?

Just a quick question.

Say I have a player whose appearances are appearing as '5(1)', when I hover over it, it says:

Starting appearances - 5

Appearances as a substitute - 1

Does this mean he's played 6 games or does it mean he's played 5 but 1 of them was coming off the bench?

He has played in six games.

He has started five and come on as a sub in a sixth.

Ask assistant to recommend loan players, where do i find that option?

Transfers --> Director of Football --> Suggest Transfer Targets.

Right so im looking for a feeder club to send my players on loan to. I have the 3 options. two rather then the usual statement about ideal opportunity to send players on loan have;

"A link between MK Donds and Hamel Hampstead is seen as ideal due to the close proximity of the clubs"

does this mean I can still send players on loan to that feeder club.

Right so im looking for a feeder club to send my players on loan to. I have the 3 options. two rather then the usual statement about ideal opportunity to send players on loan have;

"A link between MK Donds and Hamel Hampstead is seen as ideal due to the close proximity of the clubs"

does this mean I can still send players on loan to that feeder club.

It should.

Have a look in Clubs --> Affiliates. It'll detail exactly what is allowed.

I can't for the life of me find Staff search under the Staff tab (in FMC 15.3) in order to hire some coaches.

Can anyone help please, as I'm obviously doing something wrong, and I feel foolish, but I'm struggling.

regards from a CM/FM veteran who really should know better :)

M

I can't for the life of me find Staff search under the Staff tab (in FMC 15.3) in order to hire some coaches.

Can anyone help please, as I'm obviously doing something wrong, and I feel foolish, but I'm struggling.

regards from a CM/FM veteran who really should know better :)

Select staff then it should be the 3rd or 4th option along the top of the screen

Hi I've just started a new game with the new patch. I've noticed my scouts don't seem to be finding players below age of 17.

I was just wondering if I was missing something. If I scout England for example with a scout who has full England knowledge for age at most 16 and no other requirements like star rating, he always finishes the assignment without finding any players.