Sports Interactive Community
Neil Brock

The Official 'How Do I Find/What Does this mean?'' Thread

Why is it that sometimes when I've set the line up and I go on vacation till the next day, is doesn't play with the lineup I've set, even though i thicked "Use currrent tactics" and "Use current team selection when possible"? All players in my lineup are available, no injuries nothing, and still I can't play with the lineup i set...

Where can you ask your players to sack their agent?

^ This? Is it only possible before opening contract negotiations when the news item comes up for an improved contract? Seems a bit backward that you can only ask them to sack agent before dealing with the agent.

In international management, can I no longer filter the player search screen to just include players eligible for my nation??

In international management, can I no longer filter the player search screen to just include players eligible for my nation??

Is it not in the right hand side of the scouting transfer search page?

Is it not in the right hand side of the scouting transfer search page?

That's where I was expecting to find it, only have realistic transfers/loans/loans... then exclude own players/players out of scouting range...

Wonder if it is caused by me managing club and country?

Not sure tbh. Could you not select all player of nationality? That should work. Wouldn't guarantee that all players are eligible but could help part solve the problem.

Yeah that is what I have had to do for the time being, just wondered if that was the only way, or if i was missing something

I've searched through all of this thread and noticed that twice, "Bobby Zamora" has asked the following -

"How can I make my team's stats screen as the default screen between highlights? It is annoying having to switch back to it after each highlight."

I've just bought the game and cannot fathom how, during a match, to have this screen as default and only go to the pitch/highlights screen when there is a highlight to be shown.

Any help will be appreciated guys!!

Don't know if i could open a new thread or if this is the better place to do it, but after 15.2.1, i cant tell to same positions players to change positions each other, like the print (Center midfields cant change positons with center midfields, only with CAMs and ST's, for example):

trocar_jogador.jpg

Would love to know if anyone else is having this issue as its driving me crazy. I'm Chelsea, when i start a new game, my better under 18 players are found in the u21 squad, now i want these players, (Boga, Solanke, Musonda & Brown) to be available for both the u21 and u18 squads, because i think playing lots of games would be good for them, and two i have no players really in my u21 squad. Now, if i put them in the u18 squad, but make them available for the u21 squad, they don't get picked for either squad, if i put them in the under 21 squad, and make them available for the u18 squad, they only play for the under 18's and are not available for the u21 squad, even though they are in the squad, its becoming a joke as my assistant manager won't select them at all, and will play greyed out players, if i don't select them for the squads, please help me?! The youth league is an absolute joke with squad selection too, i really don't know what to do!

Would love to know if anyone else is having this issue as its driving me crazy. I'm Chelsea, when i start a new game, my better under 18 players are found in the u21 squad, now i want these players, (Boga, Solanke, Musonda & Brown) to be available for both the u21 and u18 squads, because i think playing lots of games would be good for them, and two i have no players really in my u21 squad. Now, if i put them in the u18 squad, but make them available for the u21 squad, they don't get picked for either squad, if i put them in the under 21 squad, and make them available for the u18 squad, they only play for the under 18's and are not available for the u21 squad, even though they are in the squad, its becoming a joke as my assistant manager won't select them at all, and will play greyed out players, if i don't select them for the squads, please help me?! The youth league is an absolute joke with squad selection too, i really don't know what to do!

Well, maybe your assistant manager doesn't find your u18 suitable or good enough for u21. Could also be because of your tactics. Maybe try a different staffmember to run the u21 team, if you're not satisfied with the way your assistantmanager does it.

Why is it that sometimes when I've set the line up and I go on vacation till the next day, is doesn't play with the lineup I've set, even though i thicked "Use currrent tactics" and "Use current team selection when possible"? All players in my lineup are available, no injuries. no nothing. And still I can't play with the lineup i set...

Once a match has finished, is it possible to see what the pre-match betting odds were, or are they gone forever?

Once a match has finished, is it possible to see what the pre-match betting odds were, or are they gone forever?

Are they not still in a news item in your inbox?

Ah, true. What about a match 3 months ago, where news items have long been deleted by the game?

What are the differences between Home Reputation, Current Reputation and World Reputation? My manager appears to have 1 Home Rep, 1900 Current Rep and 9336 World Rep. I'm not really understanding.

not sure if i post this in the tactic section of the forum or here however i subscribed to a tactic through steam but how do i get it in fm15?

How do i fine a player? Had him sent off and cant find where to fine him??

Would normally come up in a post-match news item, with the option to appeal, warn or potentially fine the player. What league/nation are you playing in?

Where have the option to extend a loan gone? I want to propose some clubs to loan a few of my players for yet another season, but the option isn't there anymore for any of the players.

Where have the option to extend a loan gone? I want to propose some clubs to loan a few of my players for yet another season, but the option isn't there anymore for any of the players.

Are you in a transfer window?

No. So it has changed so that it's only available in a window?

No. So it has changed so that it's only available in a window?

I personally thought it was always like that - you could only extend and confirm a deal when the window is open.

I was watching some MLS FM15 videos on youtube and my question is with the reserve squad and academy squad I'm a bit confused.

a) The drafts that MLS has does that replaced the youth intake or you still have the youth intake for MLS teams as well...

b) when does the expansion teams kick in... like i want to take orlando FC and replace them with my home town even though they arent getting a MLS i want to put them into the game

c) with the martch wavier draft Feb 25th, December 8th wavier draft, expansion draft dec 10th, and then the re entry drafts on 12th and 19th of december when is the super drafts and supplemental draft

Hi,

I had the following: On the tactics screen -> no picked player(first team or sub) -> players were arranged by position ; During an online game they've got mixed up(happend on fm14 also during an online game) in some random order I think; How do I restore that logical order(Gks,dcs......,St's) ?

How do I see the opposition formation, including roles and duties? I've seen people post screenshots showing that; I can't find it.

you have to save the match, then exit to main menu and "view match"

I just started a MLS save was wondering where do i find out how many International Slot each team has as i have noticed the MLS teams are trading 1 and 2 yr international slots as if they were bloody candy/ small kids trade their crappy pokemon cards for rare cards lol

I just started a MLS save was wondering where do i find out how many International Slot each team has as i have noticed the MLS teams are trading 1 and 2 yr international slots as if they were bloody candy/ small kids trade their crappy pokemon cards for rare cards lol
As I've said before, you're really better off starting a MLS questions thread for these. It doesn't fit with the thread and I don't know the answer. :D

How you do ask a player to consider international retirement?

Searched this forum but a moderator said he wasn't short on the 2nd or 3 page!?

Does England only go up to u21 leagues or are they u23 how would I find out in fm15, because I want to put a u21 team in England to play with all of the u21 teams but do know what that league is called in the editor

How do you get your assistant manager to take charge of friendlies in Classic mode?

so how can i be sure about black stars? and how can i get guarantee results as i scout players because attributes comes with in a range like 11-14.how can i get exact attribute?

so how can i be sure about black stars? and how can i get guarantee results as i scout players because attributes comes with in a range like 11-14.how can i get exact attribute?
You need to scout the player more.

You have a thread open already? If you're not getting help there, report it in the bugs forum.

You need to scout the player more.

do you mean i have to keep asking to get scout report or other options like scout 3 months etc. ?

do you mean i have to keep asking to get scout report or other options like scout 3 months etc. ?

Both are scouting options, but you have a limit on how much knowledge you can gain by using scout reports. Let the scout actually watch him for a while or a few matches.

At the start of a game I go to job page. I can place an add for most things but not Assistant Manager. I already have one. Is this why I can't place the ad? I don't want to have to sack him and go without that position for a week or more before the start of the season.

OK, is there any way round this?

The best I can do is employ my upper number of coaches, by which time I can cover the lack of AssMan's coaching when he's given the boot, but my new AssMan won't be hired until after the first game of the season.

Not really. When I've needed an AM in a hurry in the past, I checked to see if I have a coach capable of doing the job.