The Official 'How Do I Find/What Does this mean?'' Thread

Can you still create a search filter using a players stats? I.e previously you could click on any player and create a search using his attributes automatically.

Thanks

When you create an assignment, just select "Replacement For..."

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you create an assignment, just select "Replacement For..."

As far as I can see that just allows you to create one from your current players. What if you want to find say a GK with similar stats as Neuer for your club. Or you just miss out on a transfer target and want to find a similar player using thier stats?

Where is the screen located to assign individual staff assignments example. AssMan always doing pep talks and conferences or assigning contract negotiations. Cant find it for the life of me anymore.

Staff from left hand menu >>>> responsibilities

I don't go on holiday and have never seen the option, unless it is in a mail somewhere and I am just missing it. I would have thought it would be a must respond mail though!
You should get the option every season. Do you go on holiday at the end of a season perhaps?
Not sure I am almost at the end of the season so I will look out for the mail and let you know if I see it.

Just reached the end of the season, the playoff final was played and I emails through, but there was no sign of an email regarding pre-season nor was there an email to say the team have now gone on holiday. Anyone else

notice this or is it just me?

I have scrolled back through the mails but there is nothing there...

From memory, Training-- Team-- Top left, above the calendar you set the intensity

Hi, I found what you mean but in the bottom left side ( the last week of the training screen ) it keeps on showing the wrong intensity despite what I set in the top left as you suggested.

I am therefore forced to set the intensity every week or so.

Is it only me ? I don't think so. I have 1.5.3 the latest version upgrade via Steam.

Please let me know

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

I have a different question :

Is there a way to " speak about " to all the players in one shot instead of speaking about to 25 players one by one ?

I would like to tell them all that they all are goats in one shot only, not wasting time to open a gazillion of sub chat menus.

Thanks

ps. Is still somehow active the " fine player " ? I liked this option a lot but I can't find it anymore :(

Hi, I found what you mean but in the bottom left side ( the last week of the training screen ) it keeps on showing the wrong intensity despite what I set in the top left as you suggested.

I am therefore forced to set the intensity every week or so.

Is it only me ? I don't think so. I have 1.5.3 the latest version upgrade via Steam.

Please let me know

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

You don't need to change anything in the weekly rows. Just set the Team Focus and the Intensity to what you want. I meant the top left. That's the only setting you need to change.

I have a different question :

Is there a way to " speak about " to all the players in one shot instead of speaking about to 25 players one by one ?

I would like to tell them all that they all are goats in one shot only, not wasting time to open a gazillion of sub chat menus.

Squad --> Team Meeting

ps. Is still somehow active the " fine player " ? I liked this option a lot but I can't find it anymore :(

You can still fine players, but I can't check how to do it right now.

How can i disable the commentary section below the match engine? Thanks a lot.

I know the flashing after scoring a goal can be disabled, but I don't think you can disable the entire bar in preferences. If you ask in the Skinning Forum, I'm sure they'd be able to tell you what clever skinning trick would disable it.

What league are you managing in? Are the other teams in your league on holiday? Is your team on holiday, but you didn't get the option to select when they return?

I am in league one and as far as i can tell no other teams are on holiday and no i didn't get the option to pick when they could return

I am in league one and as far as i can tell no other teams are on holiday and no i didn't get the option to pick when they could return

And this has been the case every season? So this isn't affecting just your team, but all the other teams in your league? If so, could you report this and upload a save from shortly after your last game of the season?

Is there a way to see how a contract renewal will affect your squad's salary?

Pretty much all the info you need is on the right hand side when you offer a new contract. It lists, for instance, how much of your budget is still available and how much the offered contract will cost in your budget.

Given my position in the local competition and qualification into the continental competition I plan on breaking my wage budget a little bit. There is a fair amount of room between that budget and the actual salary cap set by the league.

So I am guessing that the 'wage cost' listed on the right is what counts towards the wage cost and thus the salary cap?

Which brings me to another question, how much do Appearance fees and so on affect the wage cost?

Would I be better off just bumping up the god idk the Loyalty Bonus?

ive got 3-4 players I cant afford to lose and if I give them what they want I ofc cant renew their contract because their demands will exceed the cap. if i lock in their current wage and increase everything else I still bust the cap.

Can you still create a search filter using a players stats? I.e previously you could click on any player and create a search using his attributes automatically.

Thanks

Yes, but it's pretty useless now as any unscouted player will have an 'attribute range' rather than a set attribute, and the search facility doesn't pick it up, eg if you search for a player with 15 pace, it won't bring back players who have, say, 13-16 for pace, it'll only bring back players who have that attribute fully scouted.

I remember the other day looking for a player with high workrate, and kept bringing the value down and still no players were showing.

What you need to do now is send your scouts off to look for players with those values, and they'll report back to you.

Probably not the best place to ask this.

But in FMC when a youth player turns 17 and automatically signs a new contract , one that I didn't offer, is this actually a real contract?

My left winger has turned 17 and he really is far too good for my Conferernce Hereford team and his status says he's out of contract despite a news message saying that he's signed a new contract and he's apparently happy that he's signed a new contract.

I already turned down offers for him as a 16 year old and I'm worried that those clubs can now sign him as he appears to be a non-contract player and they can do it for free. I have tried to offer him a new contract but his agent says that he's not willing to talk about a new contract with my club at the moment.

Probably not the best place to ask this.

But in FMC when a youth player turns 17 and automatically signs a new contract , one that I didn't offer, is this actually a real contract?

My left winger has turned 17 and he really is far too good for my Conferernce Hereford team and his status says he's out of contract despite a news message saying that he's signed a new contract and he's apparently happy that he's signed a new contract.

I already turned down offers for him as a 16 year old and I'm worried that those clubs can now sign him as he appears to be a non-contract player and they can do it for free. I have tried to offer him a new contract but his agent says that he's not willing to talk about a new contract with my club at the moment.

Probably best to ask in the FMC forum. :thup:

Question regarding FFP:

If the owner injects money, is that part of the FFP budget?

For example, I'm currently -£2m against the FFP with Fulham in the Championship, but the owner has given me money to spend. Can I spend it?

Anyone please?

Start a new thread, please. I'm afraid I don't know. It's on by default, but I don't have any knowledge of how to activate this manually.

Question regarding FFP:

For example, I'm currently -£2m against the FFP with Fulham in the Championship, but the owner has given me money to spend. Can I spend it?

That would be better off in a separate thread.

Question regarding FFP:

FFP rules will tell you how much the owner is allowed to inject in cash. CL regs say £90m, I don't know about the Championship.

Is there anyway to increase the number of ' information tabs' in player overview(profile) screen- I only have 3 customisable ones & if so how do I do It?

My guess would be that it is dependant on your resolution.

And this has been the case every season? So this isn't affecting just your team, but all the other teams in your league? If so, could you report this and upload a save from shortly after your last game of the season?

I have a save file from right at the end of the season I was about to post it in the bugs forum to report it but for some reason I cannot seem to attach the file.

I have a save file from right at the end of the season I was about to post it in the bugs forum to report it but for some reason I cannot seem to attach the file.

Attach it to what? The FTP details are in the header in the Bugs Forum.

Can I scout a specific match rather than regions, tournaments or individuals?
I would like to go to Fulham and bid on two of their players simultaneously by offering one of my Reading players plus cash. Is this possible?

Im two days before the transfer deadline

I don't think it's possible to do either of these things in FM.

Where can I find the previous seasons reviews once a new season has started?

Go to the national team, then choose Season Summary from the Overview menu. You can then choose the season in the top right.

Im playing in the Vanarama Conference North and i just missed the promotion... i know how to see which Conference teams are being relegated down but my question is the ones from VCN and VCS that get relegated how do we find out which non league teams get promoted up to VCS and VCN?

Im playing in the Vanarama Conference North and i just missed the promotion... i know how to see which Conference teams are being relegated down but my question is the ones from VCN and VCS that get relegated how do we find out which non league teams get promoted up to VCS and VCN?

Only after new seoson fixtures are made...since those leagues are not playble nor being able to watch